"Black Panther will be shit"

Most critically acclaimed superhero movie of all time. Even an army of unemployed racist trolls couldn't tank the audience score on RT
Even Breitbart and Ben Shapiro are fawning over it
Made more money than Avengers 2 and The Last Jedi did in the same amount of time
Made more money in South Korea than anywhere except the US.

HAHAHAHA! This is fucking priceless. Holla Forums has been wrong before, but this time is different.
This time Holla Forums has been completely, comprehensively and irrevocably BTFO. The board will never recover from this. It will forever be known that Holla Forums is always wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

kgjhkm.blogspot.com/………………………………………
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no one worth sparing genocide likes or cares about capeshit you troglodyte

😏

N-not sure if m-moar
Merkel what have you done to me?

Why is this a revelation to leftists?

G

I know this is bait, but:

You're delusional if you think many people went to try to tank it. And even if they tried, RT had already come out before the movie was released to say they'd "fix" and """tampering""".

Cuckservatives are cucks. Watch at 11 where I report on water being wet.

Most people didn't say this would happen outside of China. Only the biggest retards thought that the usual capeshit drones, KANGZ and white guilt cuckolds wouldn't give every dollar to this movie.

I've only ever seen people talk about China specifically, not Asia as a whole.

Pretty sure Trumpstein winning an election is a bigger indicator than some movie is.

Name of this kween?

Blakkk people

What the fuck did I just watch? Is it some kind of retarded play?

Crackas

B

I wonder why I've never seen this clip on CNN…

We all know that the majority of black people are poor and uneducated… This film is designed to uplift the spirits of black people because everybody knows that Africans can't do a fucking thing without assistance… I wonder how well this film did in Africa tbh… Anybody know??…

How? That doesn't even make sense.

😂

Zzz

XXX

Why does she look familiar?

Holla Forums

How does that top movies that neared $2billion AFAIK.

Why is the title of that article a lie of such obvious proportions?

Really makes you think.

Marxism is flypaper for morons, and they should all be gassed.

This was generated by an algorithm wasn't it?

lotta qualifiers. I'm supposed to be impressed it can't even crack the top-10 in the US?

Close, but not quite

By your reasoning, The Big Bang Theory is the greatest and best written tv series ever made because it's monetarily successful and gets good ratings.

Props to the dude, he was outnumbered but he still tried to fight for his girl.

Fuckin' Bazinga

I'm not saving any pictures of that faggot on my computer

The Big Bang Theory is a pretty good show. They really did a good job of capturing nerd culture. I could do without the anti-Semitic jokes, though.

This shit made me angry, post webms where the bad guy get's btfo'd.

Whatever you say buddy.

wakanda still isnt real

The fuck did he do? Break into the Pentagon?

I wish we could believe this, but we can't because the one guy who posted a "bad" review got attacked for wrongthink.

Why wouldn't they? It's all about closed borders and ethnostates

You mean that place they filmed all the city bits in?

[Citation Needed]

Not likely.

ftfy

Wh*tes BTFO

lol niggers

I wish I could just wake up one day and niggers would magically disappear. I know it will never happen, but I just wish…

kgjhkm.blogspot.com/………………………………………

What I want to know is how much they spent marketing this shitheap. Leftyfags are undoubtedly going to use this film as proof that Kangz movies can be successful, but not only is it an installment in what is already the most profitable franchise of all time, they also marketed the ever-loving FUCK out of it. If they do make more movies like this one, they aren't going to be able to insist that it'll be a historical milestone for muh stronk POC over and over without seeing diminishing returns. Sure, Wonder Woman did well enough, but have there been any successful female-led action films since then? Did it actually inspire any studios to change course and start courting a female market who weren't already doing so for political reasons?

HNNNNGGGG

I think kendall woods?

It was at 6% on user ratings a few weeks ago.
Then RT removed/blocked user ratings completely for a couple of weeks. When they reenabled user ratings, it was automatically at 75%, and then immediately started to drop again, but slowly.
They'd clearly been threatened by some big companies etc into artificially setting the rating. They'd already had media pressure after the last jedi went to extremely low ratings. That time they defended their system as accurate, this time they just caved in and fiddled the score.

Didn't think to take a screenshot of the 6%, but someone must have.
Also, any sales figures have been doctored, just like they do for new album sales, the company itself buys 50% of the tickets. In this case I expect a lot of "ngo"s were involved too, along with virtue signalling celebrities.

Thanks. It's her.

It won't leg well and drop by 80% this weekend

Good. The more money it makes, the less money are in the hands of niggers. Bravo, black community.

South Korea is the Sweden of Asia. It had to be said.

Isn't the whole point of the film to bait /nigguhpol/ into watching it though? I'd say it proves Holla Forums right more than anything, niggers dont care for leftypol's anti-identity politics but rather are just as racist and supremacist as Holla Forums. It's literally a black alt-right film in the form of low IQ capeshit and with we wuz shenanigans.

I predict more openly racist lowbrow flicks coming out from kikewood tbh.

Cuck Korea isn't China.

Confirmed for niggers being the new bugmen.

No OP

(checked)
go look at their reviews, you fuckin neanderthal

I don't get it tbh.

What I want to know is how many went to see it out of interest and how many due to social pressure.

I do not understand how this is news to anyone?
t.out of touch communist

The push was always to remove normal white people from movies in the name of "diversity". I am sure Disney spent a good deal of dosh manipulating BO results (China was caught doing this last year btw) and “reviewers”/review sites. RT ‘s statement about removing bad reviews and the behavior of the audience score since it came out greatly imply this.

That’s a nonsense word user. What they are doing is spreading subversive propaganda to a race that cannot understand that BP is a fantasy movie, for destabilization. Like I said before expect chimp outs, ridiculous quotes/ signs from the movie used to push some communist bullshit (hell look for it in the current anti-gun mobs) when it gets hot enough.

So i have to expect more nigger movie i won't watch ? Outrageous! At last i expect them to fully finance this Uganda space program. "See you in space, Nigger".

He is equating everything the white race has ever done to a wet white dog. Seems like a fair comparison.

lmao at the Holla Forums damage control itt

Like pottery.

Much respect for Hollywood's latest money laundering scheme.

Oh you poor little newfag.

lmao

It can be popular, but is it any good?

black "people"

black ""people""

black """people"""

What do they have against clothes ? Why does every nigger fight end in dropped pant and shirts off ?
How far are they they form apes ?

Because animals don't wear clothes when they fight.

It's God's Not Dead for niggers and sjw's. They've been trying to crack this code since Passion of the Christ became a hit. It relies on conspicuous consumerism, where the "event" becomes a political act. They can't fix the world, or even change it much, but they can spend their money as a vote in a referendum on something that proves they are Good People (tm) who can Be Better (tm).

I truly believe we are seeing the emergence of a globalist cult that functions through the media.

holy shit, did he get tackled by the helicopter pilot? that crazy nigger should have jacked his chopper GTA style.

Authenticity and sincerity are becoming dead words. If a film doesn't involve social engineering, it's a waste of time. I worry every day about the ever increasing power and cynicism of international corporations.

>implying every new MCU movie doesnt break its own (((records))) everytime one is released

imagine the cohesion of your race depending on a action movie for teenagers.
Sad!