Tfw buying dinner for one this New Years

friends and family are good, women will always just let you down. being alone isn't the worst thing in the world – being married to the wrong woman is worse.

I could have sworn I typed 8ch.net/v into my address bar, but somehow it seems I got redirected to tumblr.com.

How about you do us all a favor and get the fuck out of here and just end it all.
No. Really. End it.
Just do it.

DO IT

Op's small mind doesn't understand we all live like shit on this board.

Speak for yourself, faggot.
I'm living a content and quiet life.

V I D E O G A M E S
I
D
E
O
G
A
M
E
S

You've got a problem here OP
If you can't cook like i do, then cook some fucking omelletes, it's so hard to fuck that up unless you're deliberately doing it
aso fucking kill yourself blogposter, and fondle your asshole with a .22 rifle if you can

Dont worry OP, we will celebrate news year together, I bet our greatest ally will do something special for all of us!

Being unable to succeed as a normalfag doesn't automatically make you good at anything else.

fuck off retard

make me, faglord. your thread fucking sucks and no amount of ip switching will change that

After you've been alone for a few years you'll stop caring. Mostly.

i haven't once changed my ip, you should accept you're retarded and go be a furfag on neogaf

you aren't getting paid enough

You dont know pain OP. How do I explain these anime tiddies to my family?

you are awful at this

That's always true, though.

This one may literally be the last one though due to age, dependency on care, etc.

You deserve to be lonely.

Can I have dubs please?

Saint Louis fag detected.

Feels great. Sucks to be you, OP, haha!

looks like prison slop

i can never understand anglo cuisine but at least it's not that absolutely disgusting greasy english breakfest vomit

In b4 bonghurt

Give me a single goddamn logical argument against eating meat you estrogen filled excuse for a man.
Don't even think about telling me that idiotic animals suffer for it. I don't care.

It's ok user, we can be alone togethor–
Get the fuck out. You deserve to be alone with that gross shit.

Fat fuck detected
Mirin my gains, faggot?

But user, it's the best time to play single player games, revisit old games or play games that demand a lot more time, there's nothing wrong with being alone if you plan something for yourself.

Sorry op, this is my setup for new year's eve. We're setting a LAN party with 4 other friends.
We're also bringing home made lunch that we can heat at my place, so we'll eat wonderfully.

I envy you as fuck.

sorry user, if you were closeby i'd have invited you!

ikr

Well guess what OP, I play video games by myself on holidays too! Good news you're not special in that regard
Just fucking kill yourself, get it fucking over with.
this is how you sound you fucking nigger

why is this thread still up

Buy an onahole and get over it.

I'm gonna play some SEGAs, whip up some chicken nuggers, get drunk as fuck, smoke a pack of cigs then blast Merzbow with open windows because I'm a huge asshole and my neighbors deserve this

I found a good way to pass any holidays - I just visit a whore. It sure takes my mind off the suicidal urges for a short while! Boy I'm smart.

The reason you are alone is that you can't fucking cook and instead rely on dogshit premade meals like a retarded kid. No woman wants an useless cunt like you

What should you be able to cook to be considered ok?

Take some Joe Rogan Alpha BRAIN (tm)

Any meal that could be made at a restaurant