REMEMBER CISHET MALE GOYS

archive.is/skn3l
REMEMBER CISHET MALE GOYS

You're not allowed to mock this proud and independent woman of sexual fluidity! She is Leia's new wife and you gotta deal with it! Oh, she got the Resistance and Ackbar killed? Too bad! Its over for you cissy dromgf goober gaters! Buy her action figure!

She's lesbian, gay, bi and trans.
wew

Either way she's a cunt that got most of the Resistance killed with her dumbass plan.

Make me.

Wrong, sweaty.

We knew she was a dyke the moment her ugly purple haired mug was smeared onto the screen. This is not news, interesting, shocking, or even that funny.

I missed the part where she got all sweaty. good catch

If this continues, the next episode will make $860 million, possibly less with how mixed TLJ was.

Can you imagine the firestorm when they realize that nobody wants their shitlib wars? I can already image the media trying to save (((Disney's))) aborted franchise.

You act like the major drop is something new.

That you for proving my point.

*Thank

You had no point. You simply spouted the numbers, as did I.

Hey Zach.

I don't want to be backtracked because of my DNA present on my cum

The absolute state of Star Wars right now.

kek modern communism

E;R pls

Corporate marxism is honestly the most pathetic ideology ever.

SOLO comes before that and they already try to dissociate the film from Star Wars in the Asian markets. There's a good chance the film will end up with a big fat zero in the end.
Also it's doubtful Disney will be able to strong arm domestic cinemas into coughing up a above average percentage of earning and doing mandatory screenings for the next proper sequel given how hard TLJ dropped.

And all the SW shit on clearance? The Mouse mandated a huge price drop to clear out TFA/RO merch before TLJ hit, with the remains being shipped out to liquidators.

In short: Disney is completly fucking up milking SW as a brand.

DUDE EVERYONE IS THE SAME PERSON LMAO

I don't have to say a thing, it's already made manifest.

And how many of these people are CEOs or chairpersons of the board?

Google's CEO is just like them, famalam. I imagine that's true for a lot of big corps. Since he answers to the board they must either be the same or at least approve of it.

Post a full picture of that slut.
I want to masturbate to her.

Get one and send it to Kathleen Kennedy with a note that reads "why did you do this?"

This and notice that soy wars tried their best to wall paper over, ignore, not acknowledge the PT because of how much people did not like them. disney's entire pr for TFA was that it was not going to be like the PT. Hell they bitched about using practical effects as a direct result of PT criticism, this was probably also the reason they ripped off the OT as much as they did and kept the old ships.

perhaps that was their goal in the first place to ruin and "no platform" what is perceived to be white movies with a cultural impact. For all we know they threatened Lucas with something for him to "sell" Starwars to them.

How do the feds have your DNA? Did you already mail jizz to someone?

If something’s winning, you can’t really say it’s pathetic.

they should have killed the white male bigot that killed billions of resistance warriors and let holdo live, she's the best character in the stars war since rey.

And who isn't? Luke is gay, the Mexican is gay, new Han Soylo is gay, Obi Wan will be gay soon… Would be easier if they just told us who is straight in this queer show.

According to Disney nobody is straight,procreation happens with the aid of the force,which is female.

The Sith. The rule of two is simply when they find the other heterosexual male. This is why Snoke and Kylo aren’t Sith.

Yes you can, Black Capeshit is winning at the box office but it's still pathetic for example.

Hey Zach.

Damn you're mad as fuck