Final Fantasy XIV general discussion

Final Fantasy XIV general discussion
STILL ON THE RED MAGE HYPE TRAIN EDITION
Make sure to murder Santa and go on an orphanage burning rampage this holiday season! Read more here: na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/The_Starlight_Celebration/

Try the game for free for 14 days! (lvl [email protected]/* */) - ffxiv-freetrial.com/us/

Current Patch 3.45
Patch Archives - na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

Useful resources:
List of Commands(used for macros) - na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/playguide/win/text_command/
Gamer Escape - ffxiv.gamerescape.com/
Garland Tools Database - garlandtools.org/db/
XIV Database (It's good now)- xivdb.com/
FF logs - fflogs.com/
ACT (but don't tell anyone you're using it) - advancedcombattracker.com/
Guildwork - guildwork.com/client
Ariyala (gear build simulator/hunt-&lighttracker) - ffxiv.ariyala.com/HuntTracker/Exodus
Mithrie's guides(should cover a lot) - youtube.com/watch?v=nFn3SxUnR_c&index=1&list=PLbE_CU9Jt_uc0MAfIOY8JqtN5PyPO83Q5

1. Do all of your Main Story Quests - REQUIRED TO GET TO HEAVENSWARD AREAS
2. Do all of your class quests and get yourself a job - ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Category:Jobs
3. Attune to Chocobo Porters, Aetherytes & Aether currents ASAP - it will save you a lot of time & effort
4. Unlock your challenge log, gives great exp and some gil - ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Rising_to_the_Challenge
5. Do your daily roulettes - all of them are great until 60, except guildhests, which is great until around 40-50
6. Level crafting & gathering - free dosh

Primal Data Center
Exodus / New Wheels Order

For New Wheels order contact Aloise Astravir, Umbra Fendere, Veritas Vivet, Nano Monamo, or Kh'jit Meniwaers in game. If they aren't online, use the player search to look for anyone online in the FC. View their company profile then send an application. Remember to mention Holla Forums in tells and applications.

Red Mages are the best of all possible classes. I don't play FF14 though. Mono Red Mage Control in FF1 is best way to play.

Don't forget that there's also Concentrated Smug on Exodus, same procedure, remember to mention you're from the thread.

TERA COMBAT WHEN?!

Thinking of getting the game, have some questions.

-How's the economy?
Is it reasonable to make the bulk of your income through profession shuffles? Or flipping? Or are you expected to build it primarily through farming.

-How's the balance? Are melee or ranged particularly shat on? Any tank specs that you should avoid?

Never ever hopefully. Tera is fucking trash.

the economy varies server to server and you can make a bunch of money doing nothing but dailies at 60. I made roughly 5mil in a in two months with dailies+selling a few stacks of mats. theres also crafting and gathering with can rake in much more cash.

Why is Squeenix so dumb?

I need a big strong roe to marry me :3

The balance is fine, but some classes get a lot worse when the player behind them is shit while some others can be played autopilot by any braindead Wowfag with little issue

I was kind of seeking out the opposite. Like I was wondering if its feasible to buy ore, process it to make some consumables, and sell it for a net profit on a large scale.

Yes. You can gather materials to make more expensive materials to sell or to craft into expensive items.

High level crafting is profitable

Less trash than a blatant wowclone of a current FF14.

So far, the only class that always get the short end of the stick is Dragoon/Lancer and Paladin. Even the dev make fun of Dragoon.

Dragoon is actually highly useful in endgame though. Monk and paladin are at the bottom of the totem pole in endgame right now. No raid dps increasing buffs, the only thing monk has if there's a dark knight in the party is traited mantra which is garbage, and pld is lowest tank dps with basically no extra utility.

wanna get back into the game but i want to play alongside people
is it worth it to server transfer to exodus?

I'm pretty hype for red mage after playing brd for 2.0 and bit of nin near the end and playing mch for heavensward I want to end my life after playing mch all of HW cause the amount of focus and shit you need to do to good dmg over everyone else is very tiring to play if you want fun don't play mch I would like free movement back for the range physical dmg brd had for 2.0 turning into a caster for HW as a big turn off but I stuck it out and mch finally got some decent buffs after a long time with 3.4 casting homes on targets now which has been a blessing but casting sucks ass.

Exodus is closed a lot of the time except for early American times (read: the time of this post), but somehow the server always feels a bit empty. There's a lot of shitters, though I'm sure every server has their fair share of those. nWo has people who have been playing for well over a year and a lot of them are very good at the game. SMUG is still new and so its members are working towards endgame. I'm a wee bit biased here but if there isn't a community you like on your current server then there are definitely friends waiting on Exodus.

Spider-Man = Blue mage you fucking retards.

RED MAGE DPS
SAMURAI TANK
DANCER HEALER

SCREENCAP THIS AND WEEP WHEN IT COMES TRUE

No third class, and BLU can be either tank or DPS.

With all the complaining about how long it takes to make a class, and considering we got 4 last time if you count ninja, just two classes is very probable. Dancer is fucking retarded and won't happen though. I'll admit Yoshi-P could pull a "one more thing" and reveal a third class, but it would be samurai and not dancer.

I don't think you're taking everything into account.

If anyone took everything into account, people would realise SAM won't happen because Yoshi-P stated he would get a lot of hate for the new classes, which won't happen if it's RDM and SAM.

I'm sorry but you've misspelt Blue Mage. So OP that only devs can use them.

cheers man, well that somewhat sells it as the community on my home server isnt that great jap server that servers as unofficial aussie server
now to see what the lag is like with a freetrial

Most if not all of the Australian players in nWo use one of those VPN tunneling services to reduce latency. It at least stops the game from eating (o)GCDs though there is still a decent amount of lag.

i will look into this

He will get a lot of hate for making a tank SAM and healer DNC, as this thread proved already

Not from me, that sounds cool as fuck.

why are there two threads?
i have noticed people are super bitchy over what the next classes should be and what role they preform ingame
i have always assumed that if Samurai was added to the game it would be a tank class, however even mentioning the idea that sam should do anything but dps INFURIATES PEOPLE
i don't really care what the next classes are, as long as one of them is some kind of dps oriented tank to balance out the offtank spot warrior dominates, but holy shit some people are OBSESSED with class fantasy
i seriously doubt any of the new classes are going to be unfun to play regardless of what class they are, im assuming they have learned from under complicated classes like ARR PLD or over complicated classes like HW DRG, they could still horribly fuck things up like AST at the start of heavensward

wow i really am autistic

The first step towards recovery is realization, user. Be proud that you've taken that first step.
There's two threads because the old one is autosaging and on page 13, you retard

SAM is going to be a tank because the canon samurai skills from the series are all fitting for tank

If you want a more simple suggestion, I'd say spiderman suggest puppeteer because Spiderman uses web.

Web - string?

It could just be that simple, plus the whole ordeal with all the puppets in the dungeons.

Are you one of those faggots who thinks spiderman means samurai because of sam raimi? Looking forward to bluemage tank myself. Dancer would be cool to but no telling yet.

Too esoteric. Spider-Man gets bitten by a spider and learns its moves. That's blue magic.

I've mained Scholar since 2.1 and need a change of pace, I like the Arcanist class, so I'm thinking of switching to Summoner for a while. Is it worth it?

Summoners are really strong as of 3.0, dreadwyrm stance and shadow flare is solid shit

wait did teranons move to XIV?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TERA died because worst Koreans always ruin everything. Game is so fucking bastardized at this point that it makes FFXIV look hardcore by comparison.
Last I remember, they moved to Dragon's Dogma Online, dropped that almost immediately, then disappeared for a good while before moving to XIV.

SMN and SCH share levels so it's not like you have much to lose by trying it.

post yfw you realise you don't need to level SMN

yea i know that, it just surprised me since i remember them not really enjoying the idea of a subscription mmo

Tonberry's community is that bad? Well shit I was also looking at possibly renewing (last time I played was at launch) but there's no way I'm putting up with the Montreal servers (even with tunneling services it's still too goddamned laggy for my liking, why couldn't they at least put servers on the west coast for crying out loud?)

Dragon's Dogma online is an awful awful game, and deserves to be forgotten.

Fuck me sideways, leveling mining and armorcrafting is so fucking tedious. I'm a guy who doesn't mind grinding but this is a whole another level. It's good that I'm unemployed and have nothing better to do though.

Not to mention
I leveled my Arcanist to 15 once, because I mixed up Archer and Arcanist abbreviations.

I think it's because Dark Knight and Warrior are already tanks, and Dragoon is the only heavy armor guy with a melee weapon that gets to be a pure DPS.

It's pretty shit, the majority of players act like castrated manlets.We're all stuck here if we want to raid though, thankfully I finally lucked out and got into an FC that lets me do whatever the fuck I want and a high tier raid group with some good cunts too boot.

Interesting people exist here, you just gotta look real hard, whatever you do stay away from SEAshitters and their FCs unless you want to feel like you're trapped in a nightmare playing gaia online.

Ixals,moogles and collectibles. Look then up kohai

Were you also to stupid to realize you were wielding a book instead of a bow? Maybe because they both start with "bo".

Isn't that like high level stuff? I'm around lvl. 25 in mining, armorcrafting and goldsmithing.

I don't think you understand what that means.

Ixal might be up for you in north shroud.

The shirts have always referenced the character, never something periphery to the character.

>not acrobat

What's some good podcasts to listen to while grinding?
Getting other jobs up to 60 as a break from playing Dragoon. Currently levelling Rogue/Ninja and it's much more fun than Dragoon. Should have done this from the start.

vid related

So I'm catching up with content after taking a long break, and I'm wondering if there's anymore rad shit like this that's going to happen?

Hardcore History

Downloaded XIV again to see how it runs. Runs like shit still. Framerate tanks to 60 with nobody around by just looking straight ahead. Also curious how I was allowed to login with no subscription. What am I limited to doing when not subscribed? Also how to make game run better? My GPU has a decent upgrade so I'm guessing it might be highly CPU dependant or something.

God Bless American ninja

Can't really help you out PC wise without your specs. 60fps is bearable, I played at 30fps (even in idle areas, no one around) until I upgraded my GPU. Now I go from anywhere from 70-120 FPS or so, depending on whats going on.

As for what you can do, you can do whatever because there's a free login period.

Even their mere presence pisses me off. Fuck French people.

I have 2500k OC'd to 4.4ghz
8GB RAM
GTX 970

The game just doesn't seem to be stressing any of my resources. It's like it's ignoring them, and the fps doesn't go to 144 like I would want it to. Something ain't right.

Anyway I haven't played the game since 2015 I think. What are actual fun things to do now. All I did before was grind FATE or the same dungeon over and over again cause there's no way to progress outside those. Grinding same dungeon on 3 different classes get boring.

Is there anything more satisfying than beating Titan Ex on the first try?

beating it for the first time and pony drops and you get the winning roll which i got and i never have to go into titan ex again

It's worse than you think, m8. The french don't play games with the rest of he world, they're like the swiss. They also speak english when they do. What you hear in videogames you play are quebecers. They are far worse than you imagined. They are advanced frenchies but full of degeneracy and very entitled.

Do you know how to spot a frog typing in English ? I'll give you a hint. Pay attention to the first sentence.

the dx11 version isn't quite as efficient as the dx9 version but it till runs very well, the issue here is nvidia pulled some bullshit back when heavensward came out

this was at the height of the witcher 3 nvidia .dll file drama if you remember that, hopefully the game will improve with the dropping of the ps3 version

Tell me more, oh frog catcher

They put spaces before punctuation. I don't know why.

Because that's how the punctuation rules say they have to do in French. That's all there is to it really. How did this thread end up this way anyway? This is not a MonHun thread. When are the next classes going to be revealed?

You mean the tank samurai and healer dancer?

Not quite as epic as that part, but things do get much better

every damn time.

>doing it with the one stupid dps who couldn't dodge aoe dead

i actually kinda had a feel about that part. i know we joke about manfeeler but her departure really struck a chord with the rest of the scions and it was well done how they presented it.

I felt bad reading about the sacrifices that the WoD made and finding out they were dead, possibly going to their actual deaths by going home. But fuck manfeeler, I hated her. Although they did do a great job making the loss resonate through the other scions

Thank god Yda is back though

the shit that girl is going to get into soon. the look on paplymo's face about "the mask" was very telling. as to what, we'll have to wait and see. but by the twelve i really want to see Yda cut loose and wreak some havoc against the Garleans in a murderously cute rage

the WoD were also very well done. pity they got wrapped up so quickly but given how the whole source/shard thing plays in the greater cosmology, i think there's a solid chance we'll hear or see something from them again.

also, unulkhalhai. best evidence points strongly to him being a survivor from a previously eradicated shard, so there's precedent for a being from another shard surviving even after that shards destruction.

tfw much later on in FF14 lifecycle we get to re-visit the WoD on their homeland and fight side-by-side in an epic series of battles to retake what was lost.

I hope the Yda thing ends up turning into something good, not just swept under the rug as quickly as the WoD were.

Makes me wonder though what would happen if the rejoining did occur. Since Eorzea/Hydaelen is the source, would other worlds cease to exist and aether get even stronger on Eorzea/Hydaelen? To maintain balance, does there always have to be endless fighting between Zodiark and Hydaelen? Is there no such thing as a good end? So many questions, so few answers. Hopefully they can keep things going good with the storyline

tbh user, as i get older, i've come to realize that eternal struggle really is the good end, at least while we still are mortal. maybe in heaven, if you believe that, there can finally be peace and rest, but here in our mortal realm peace begets weakness which begets tragedy. struggle is how we stay strong and derive meaning from the world.

which i think is an underlying theme throughout much of the FF series. to struggle, grow, overcome, and move on to the next challenge

or in the case of ffxiv
struggle, grow, overcome and play dressup with your catgirl untill the next major patch releases

I thought you fags were joking about dressup being the true endgame, until I blew several million gil in glam clothes and bullshit dyes to make a custom outfit for every single job

why is he so perfect?

I mained Red Mage in FFXI
I didn't pick up FFXIV but now I'm thinking of joining

There is too much to do though and I'm too far behind. Nobody will help me on missions I bet

But I'd really like to main Red Mage again in FFXIV

Oh well…

this aint ff11 user. the entire game is solo-friendly. you need a party of 4 (or 8 for some things) to advance the story sometimes, but there's a dungeon finder queue system for that. the system will also be expanded soon to house a larger number of potential servers, so as to ease queue times for non-tanks.

so really you have no excuse. stop being sorry for yourself and try out the free trial.

Correct. Nobody would willingly help someone with such a shitty attitude.
Fuck off.

Game has a shit ton of stuff built in to get you levels and things. They even increased exp and have a dungeon you can spam to level jobs. Join one of the FCs. You will be fine. Dumbass.

Is it confirmed the cross-world parties are restricted to same data centers only? My pals are spread on 3 different centers and none wants to pony up server transfers me included

Fuck off, start the free trial and get into the game. The faster you do it, the faster you can get ready for red mage.

Bet you play potatofell too you fucking yid

No hatespeech pls :3

THE ONLY PLACE A POTATO BELONGS IN IS THE OVEN

GALKA PRIDE WORLDWIDE

Back to your mines blueskin, thus is Windurst territory, no Bastok trash allowed.

>hippie central that houses land squatting midgets and [email protected]/* */ that are too stronk for any man

Bastok is from the best stock. Go herd some dahamels in your shitty treehouse town and let the real movers and shakers deal with the Xarcarbad issue.

hoy meck here sorry for vanishing but Internet in my area is down for like 2 fucking months and the ISP didn't feel like warning anyone about it, had no way of contacting till now. Hopefully will be back sooner and feel free to replace me in the static if you haven't already.

Shit, did you get media blackouted as well. Feels odd having some FC members in the EU suddenly go dead as soon as Holla Forums mentions that their government cut off their internet to prevent pictures from leaking to the net. Stay safe Kurun. :_;

We got a NIN to replace Veritas as a DPS, he's WHM now and I'm off-healing. No idea what the group thinks about getting you back in, we've been mourning your death every time we raid. Hope you get back soon bby

Not having a static for raids is suffering

WHY DOES THIS GAME HATE ME SO

When is the next job going to be announced?

HEAVENSTURN STARTED

You know how with arcanist 1 class makes 2 jobs? Well, hear me out.

What if 2 classes merged to make 1 job?

Think about it.

Euro Fanfest, February 18-19.

Every job is unlocked by leveling 2 classes you wingding.

Thanks.

No but like imagine if you had 2 classes leveled to 30 and your 30 job blended them up into 1 retarded job.

>BRD and WHM blending into healer dancer

Honestly part of me still wished that you had to be THM and GLD to get DRK.

Also if were getting beast master then BST+GSM should make PUP.

Does the trial install the full game?

Yes.

Installs everything but the expansion pack

WHY IS THIS BOOK SO FAWKIN HUGE

READ NIGGA, READ.

Australian [email protected]/* */ of 2017
happy new year to you stupid cunts

>avatarfaggtory

SAMURAI CONFIRMED NEXT JOB

Pleb.

where to do the event

Who is that handsome beast?
EB?!

Next to aftcastle crystal at limsa

The worst part of a grind is the final stretch.

This event is already glorious and I have yet to even accept the quest

I have a potato for my retainer, does that count?
he keeps claiming that he's losing all my gil, I think he's up to something nose related

So thats where metzen went after leaving blizzard.

Fucking breathed a sigh of relief there.

Good. Now get in here niggerfaggit

It's because the euro is worth slightly less than monopoly money user.
Enjoy it, it's hell of a good book.

Thank you brexit.

Again, wtf?

These are both anti-semetic, please delete your posts.

Meh, do what you want with him. Even we don't like niggers.

Can you at least get some new pictures if you're going to avatarfag?

Does anyone ever queue for coil raids? I have yet to see a single queue pop for them

Now and again due to loli diary tasks, but better just starting an unsychned party finder to nuke it.

Nope, had to do a FC unsync run to get my coils finished. Try making a unsync PF party

Fun fact, the PS3/4 version of ARR has trophies with total worldwide completion stats.
Twintania kills trophy is something like 6% or less, the only things lower are melding 100 materia and maxing alchemist.

THREE SECOND GLOBAL COOLDOWN

and its great on PS4, deal with it nerd, back to Legions sub WoD number freefall.

Twintania? Really? I could understand T9, that was a pain to do even unsync'd, but T5 is a pretty straight forward fight

Actually its 2.5 or lower depending on your skill speed, with a bunch of abilities you weave into your rotation during your cooldown.

Deal with it fag, FFXIV is great.

Think about how many subsystems this game has compared to every other hotbar mmo still going. I would not be surprised if like 70% of players dont know what unsyched is or how you access it.

If you weren't a retard that never played past level 20, you would see that the GCD is necessary at high level simply because how fucking complex the rotations become

imagine if they just added better animation cancelling for ogcds, could be 1second gcd and still do the rotations properly if you arent a hyper shitter. the long GCD is not 'necessary' for the rotations its there for the animations and controller support.

Have you seen a proper opener? Do you use your oGCDs while your GCD cycles?

The GCD is fine. If they lowered it they'd also have to increase TP and rebalance a bunch of shit to pander to casuals who are the ones that bitch about GCD

My argument is that the rotations are not as complex as people make them out to be, the only thing limiting them is animation locking and lag clipping the gcds.

What's your main?

I play all classes at 60

Considering you didnt say what the ilvl of your highest class is, and how you play 'all of them at 60' I'm going to assume I'm being baited. Happy new year user you fuckboy.

250+ on all classes, 270 for my tanks

What is your point? That double weaving ogcds on DRG/MCH/BRD isnt an issue with high ping? They implement a 2.5 gcd and shit still clips its ridiculous, proper animation cancelling should be thing

Oh, I thought you were just another WoWfag shitposting. My mistake.

They keep saying a revisited combat system in SB. I don't think they'll reduce GCD, or change it drastically enough that most ARR and HW content has to be rebalanced. Maybe proper animation cancelling, I don't know. New skills for the classes will certainly keep us busier in the few fights that are at 70.

Much better than I expected, really.

NIN, THM and Hildibrand are the top 3 best questlines of the game

Don't let it the funny pose fool you user, yo gonna cry manly tears when you finished it

I could smack you.

fuck you nigga, PGL questline was cool.

I am pretty sure that is intended, Otherwise you could front load your buffs and any retard could do a big opener. Instead you have to spread them out and make sure they are up for as many attack while still not clipping too much.

For example
Attack->buff 1->attack ->buff 2 ->attack ->buff 3

would become

Attack-> buff1 buff2 buff 3 -> ALL MY SKILLS

At that point just have a macro that turns all your big buffs on at once. and just spam your highest dps combo. This is what makes classes like NINJA so complex, because to really get the most from the class you need to keep track of dots, ninjitsu, debuffs, and cooldowns to make sure you line them up correctly to increase your raid and person DPS.

Hildibrand's in a league of his own, my dude.

Is that best girl?

There is only one best girl around here

no, newshit, it's a porn animation with an unrelated character

I'm pretty srue it is.

Nope, don't be a faggot.
Also, which one of you faggots is this.

happy heavensturn you fucking weeb faggots

happy holidays. :^)

My autism is rising

Installed the game. What's the class everyone wants for dungeons and raids?

Everything but MNK/PLD, but everything's viable. Go with what's fun, very few besides world first groups give too much mind to group composition as personal skill can and will close those gaps in most situations.

inb4

Don't listen to what anyone says and play whatever the fuck you want. You can change classes at will anyways

well my net is still down (using someone's phone right now) and I forgot the fake info I used for goycord, the earliest I should be back by is the 11th or failing that sometime in February because oncall workers are utterly lazy fucks who should kill themselves

anything that isn't PLD works fine, pick whatever you like the look of and go from there,you can swap classes on the fly anyway. I would avoid starting as GLD or Lancer because they are really dull to play as starting out.

I've seen this a few times. What's so bad about Paladin and Monk?

Paladin has no advantages over Warrior so there's no reason to have them instead of WAR, Monks lack burst damage so they suck at certain fights that require quick burning

Ideally you have WAR OT and DRK MT

Shit, that's weird. Considering they managed to not fuck up with so many other Jobs. Have they recognized that there's a problem? Hope it gets addressed in the upcoming patches.

Pretty much what

said.

PLD has an incredibly simple rotation, lacks the utility of a WAR, and has slightly worse spot mitigation. It has better mitigation overall, though.

MNK just lacks burst and has a bit of a start up period in it's DPS.

PLD has the same issue WAR did In 2.1, it didn't bring anything the alternative simply didn't do better. PLD kit simply isn't that good anymore compared to DRK when it comes to MT'ing and with fights revolving more around DPS racing then survival really puts the nail in for PLD. PLD is pretty good for Potd however.

pld does no dmg slow as fuck to level only need for its taunt cross class skill its around the 20s so won't take long to get. again warrior and drk were far more fun to level to 50+
monk doesn't really bring anything to a raid as well as the monk requiring good skill level to operate same with mch but mch brings more to the table for utility.
You still can play them and it won't really matter soon with 3.5 coming out and content that eases ilevels for players. but if your going for progression savage those two aren't really on the list atm

Monk also brings pretty much no utility.
MNK: +20% heals party wide for 15s (120s CD), 10% blunt debuff - only applies to fellow MNKs
DRG: +15% crit rate party wide for 20s (180s CD), constant 10% piercing debuff, applies MCH, BRD and other DRGs
NIN: 10% damage increase PARTY WIDE for 10s (60s CD), can modify/affect enmity of party members, can cast a TP refresh on a single party member for 30s (180s CD), 10% slashing debuff, applies to PLD, WAR, DRK and other NINs (becomes WARs job if there is a WAR in party)

Tough pick, right?

NEW POEM ON WEBSITE FOR STORMBLOOD "CRIMSON AND AZURE"

RED ONI BLUE ONI BITCHES, BLU CONFIRMED, SAMFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH.

>Blue Mage and Red Mage
It's perfect. Think it'll be support?

what is this madman scheming

BLUE MAGE TANK CONFIRMED

why contain it?

a magic caster tank I like it, I mean Rift did have a tanking mage after a while I'd be down for it better then having Sam as a fucking tank(again).
dancer as healer
blue tank
Red dps
I agree with this.

God damn, this is a good game but what the fuck m8.

This is also why Dancer will be a healer class

This is what palicucks get for shitting on pure elves with their propaganda.

Those make sense in a FF/japanese sort of way. Them shitting on pld has no excuses.
And this is coming from a guy who mains Drk and Drg.

How have none of you made this image yet?

Very well the honor falls to me.

Thanks syurpniggers.

I prefer the traditional form, wherein all the elements must come from the same screenshot. Otherwise it feels like cheating to me.

mix and max my meme slut.

Nah, brah.

Nah user. This game has the fucking best translation.

I should try to finish all four nep games before stormblood launches otherwise I'll never find time to play them. or at least finish first one before 2.5

Does that include the doom memes in the pugilist questline?

Isn't the english and japanese script written side by side so as to minimize differences?

but user we all need our intake of memes forced into translation or murica people won't buy it

Especially the memes.

Without it the entire rare momo market could crash tomorrow!

as long as momo is used in moderation and not used in internet public we can keep momo safe

why the fuck are there so many bad people in this game? As someone who comes from shit f2p and wow, I haven't seen so many bad people at once. This game, I see bad people daily. Others, not much so.

Lots of people who never played MMOs before attracted by the FF license. Also lots of girls who play because of the FF license. Also normalfags.

Deep dungeon does not help the problem.

CAN'T WAKE UP

can confirm this

I had a Levi Ex run the other day with a tank that didn't know what main and off tanks where and some shit negro mage that kept fucking hitting the tail the entire fight until we wiped for the 5th time and abandoned
Why do faggots even join EX shit if they don't know fuckall?

i want to read this doujin.

I'm not the type that falls in love over the net or falls into that "every guy wants her" trap, but damn.

sorry user, no doujin but i hope this helps

Neat.

dont worry about it, your skill and knowledge of the fights is going to matter far more than what class you play when it comes to getting a group.

Christ, and let me guess, she is slightly subpar, but it is overlooked because vagina?

I've only seen TWO females that carried their weight. One, our MT during Kara progression, and two, the leader of my old LS in XI in her 40s that went full MATRIARCH MODE.

Every other female I've ever raided with was a drama brewing boat anchor that caused a shitload of infighting between the sex starved DPS. Half the time they ended up ERPing with the leader or main tank and became their "girlfriend" until the group fell apart or a meet-up was planned.

Women are a mistake.

Nailed it. At least she wasn't our previous main healer who was our OT's wife. Package deals tend to be the worst. However, our OT actually had sense to not immediately bail after we kicked her out.

To give you an example of how bad our previous healer was, she occasionally died to active time events on a11s.

Very, very rare to see a competent female raider.

haha

Its better than the over 40 obese wisconsin lady who plays a tauren healer, considers herself "guild momma" and calls everyone 'hun' you encounter in EVERY WoW guild.

There are a FEW,but they've still got to try harder to pull off mechanics and DPS checks.

If they put in that effort and don't attention whore, I've never had an issue with them. The problem is that the need to try harder to reach par combined with having a social trump card means they just giggle and grease the leadership to pull them through.

For example:
Shortly after launch. Pushing for server 1st coil clears. We snag a new recruit BRD. Ends up being a grill. Tried to delay and cancel KNOWN PROGRESSION DAYS for dance/ballet practice. First day in she was wearing the green Toxotes set. Got repremanded, but mouthed off saying "You only need greens from this. Wearing Darklight is just a crutch."

She pulled less damage than the PLD and never played songs. Removed after she was given a week and still had full Toxotes. Replaced by a PARAPALIGIC BARD that LITERALLY USED A MOUTH CONTROLLER. Guy was the best fucking BRD I knew. Bitchin' DPS while nailing all the mechanics.

Lesson: Most women are worse than a paraplegic at video games.

World of Warcraft was a mistake due to that alone.

EVERY.
GUILD.

There is also the one guy that ends up screwing her. THRISTY motherfuckers in WoW.

Nothing more depressing than a late teenager's plane ticket to a flyover state.

Some poor fools believe the lie of /ara/, such treasures can never exist in 3D.

The romance of a single mom in Tornado country. The scent of Pall Mall reds in the air. The taste of Coor's Light in their throats.

An undead rogue becomes a man tonight.

I forgot! They always use the word "cunny".

W-what happened to this guy?

Went back to WoW last time I talked to him. The leadership ended up quitting and everything went to shit.

Good guy, though. Had a real bad motorcycle accident in his 20s. Perfectly healthy outside of being paralyzed.

Server first ended up going to a group that used FUCKING METH to raid nonstop until they got it.

Seriously, they used fucking crank.

how do I get this faggot to leave the fc im in?

Jesus fuck, just use coffee like every normal degenerate that play this game.

That retarded human piece of shit is enough of a red pill to never touch anything stronger than coffee.

Not sure if to be disgusted at the degeneracy or be impressed at the poop-sock tier of autism it takes to go to such lengths for a videogame accomplishment

Maybe im just lucky I found an static with people who really just wanted to DEEPS. Ended up getting replaced later on though when we got to A3S because I wasn't serious enough but I am still in the LS we made.

Beats our SCH that made our WHM work like a dog. She was a Russian serving on a military base in Germany. Nice girl, but holy shit she was bad at SCH.

Like "eos on sic 100%" bad.

As a WHM main this hits really close to home
Only thing worse is seeing the fucking BLM throwing out raises instead of dpsing because "I thought you could use a hand xD"

get used to it healslut, and when you are done polishing my armor get me a new set of materia for my weapon.

Am I being a good goy or is 10 more control really worth it?

Wrong.

BLM doesnt have access to raise tho

Huh that's right, must have been a THM then which definitely doesn't make it any better

or a summoner

Ask them to explain the memes, and why it is funny. People like that can't fucking handle the idea that someone doesn't get the joke. The Spergout can be used to get him removed. Or just call him a faggot.

oh that's a sick idea, ill have to unblock him and ask him the next time he posts one of his masterpieces

Kind of makes sense that they translated it that way, considering that you get Conjurer cross-class skills. If PLD was any good at healing then it might actually be a neat job, but then I guess it wouldn't fit neatly into the Tank/Healer/DPS trinity.

"healslut" really is the worst meme.

I've recently just cleared the Ultima Weapon stuff from ARR. I feel like i'm just in a big slump now though. I'm a level 51 BRD. I'd like to branch out and try another class, but I know that would completely halt my MSQ progress; since BRD is my highest class, all my other DoW/DoM classes being under 20 still. I know I SHOULD just trudge through so I can get my BRD to 60 and so I can finish ARR, but I can't bring myself to do it; but at the same time I want to keep playing. Ive also tried taking up Alchemist, but it's turned into a Gil-sink for me because I can't into crafting properly for profit. Mining's been doing pretty okay for me though

Any advice?

You could be productive AND take a break.
Get Lancer to 34 for Blood for Blood and Monk to 42 for Mantra. Gives you a breather and helps knock those out.

Go to Deep dungeon in Quarrymill. Items worth 300,000gil easy, classes level super quick.

It's not worth it at all.

As a WHM main as well, I can absolutely understand where you come from. I can't tell you how much I detest those fucking fairy wrangling pieces of shit. Thinking they're hot because they told their baby muppet to take care of the group instead of doing it themselves while I work myself to the goddamn bone to compensate for their lack of attention. Lazy assholes. I don't mind it when the local summoner uses swiftcast raise to get people on their feet, hell, during hectic raids I kind of appreciate not having to burn the MP. But scholars and their loli fetish can fuck right off. This is white mage stripper pole territory and so help me I will outheal any scholar any day of the week. Even when I work myself raw trying to keep the paper-thin tank and his crony lancer friends alive, it's always those goddamn nerds who get more credit.

that said I don't mind being a healslut or being called one. It's quite comfy actually.

I'll admit I do get all tingly inside when I see 7 commends at the end

That' a pretty good idea i'll do that while doing and kill two chocobos with one stone.
Thanks guys.

You exist to look pretty.

You ARE a cutie, right?

THE ULTROS SERVER WAS A MISTAKE

What did you think would happen, you know what a minefield that is.

The fucking potato brought it up. I knew something stunk in the air when I told him that SAO is just a half baked love hina that forgot it was a bout an MMO and he responded with "What's love hina?"

GAS THE POTATOES, RACE WAR NOW

I like to think I am, aye.

on a side note, is anyone else as amped up about the upcoming garo crossover as I am? I hope we get the transformation as an emote or something and can use it for custom gearsets and such. That would be literally the best thing ever.

DELETE.

You deserved it

Looks like some shitty sentai kamen rider tier shit. Cringy live action gookshit for kids. I'll get it all for collection's sake, but fuck it looks like edgy power rangers.

I guess i needed an excuse to jump back in.

The biggest challenge of PVP is the queue timer boss.

Missing the whole point famalam

It why i stopped. It was easy xp to go NIN on ps4, enter wolves den stealthed, lock onto healer with L3 and just spin around on the spot so they cant target me, burn the FUCK out of them and repeat on the tank as the rest screech autistically at each other.

You fial to understand gap moe. The better dresses she is the more pure she is and therefore the more alluring the thoughts of her panties are.

Theoretical pantsu are better than obvious beef curtain plasters.

I get more commendations on average if I dress skimpy like this. I just want the cute robe, user. Plus nothing that covers up much looks great save for the poncho or new world outfit but fuck if i'm paying 18 million gil for one piece of it. I'll stick with my slutwear thank you very much

It is just one of three roles. Playing a tank does not make you the chad you always wanted to be. Healing does not mean you suck dicks for money.

You're cancer and the only treatment is for you to go to your local gun range, rent something in .45, and give yourself a supersonic lobotomy.

For a man of taste maybe, but the average thirsty virgin that populates this game in sheer majority? Hooker clothes and exposed pantsu are the way to go to have them bending over backwards for you UNLESS THERES A FUCKING SCH STEALING ALL THE CREDIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can't wait for dancer to come in and steal every commendation ever due to literal healing lapdances. Gonna be fun.

what if poncho + short skirt and/or hot pants?

I'm ready to switch mains when that happens

I prefer the poncho + Expeditioner's Thighboots combo.

poncho's still fucking 29 million gil on my server. I work hard but I can't afford that shit, and the crafting mats are as equally expensive, if not moreso. Fucking marketboard jews.

Fucking seriously? The undyable one? They are 1m a pop here.

Sounds like you need to get a dragonskin map group together and go make some fucking bank.

she's fun to screw with too. one day i wanted to level AST, so i said to her and one of my other friends "hey, let's run some lowbie stuff, like brayflox" since AST was only 33 at the time. so i invite my friend, who is also on AST. then a second friend chimes in, he wants to come too. i invite him, and he's also on AST.

she's a good sport.

you're good with words

I know, right? I'd ask my company for help with getting some mats but they mostly pop on just for raids these days. Maybe when 3.5 hits and they're on more often I can badger them into helping out.

Holy shit I hate potd so much
This shit just isn't worth for whatever 255 wepon this dump drops, I'd rather grind tomes for 6 months instead

>Doing it with me BLM and guildmate WAR
>Stop the DPS completely, just heal the tank
>_win
Fucking how did this turn out to be such a trainwreck holy shit. BLM best healer

Finally found someone who has the Lulu minion while on a hunt in coerthas. It's cute, but not worth $30

And the other guys Rikku minion i ran into doing the mocchi fate

She is my precious cinnamon bun and i love her.

I would have bought a live stream if you got her outfit though….

Hell yes son

Holy shit my heart

WHEN WILL WE GET MORE AQUARIUM FISH??/

I want to do more shit like this. Still just 3 levels away from 60 with Warrior.

Looks like you need proper healers because that's basically the king of fuckups on this fight

Get a load of these faggots, riding the healslut train. The best healers are the grooviest dudes, healing everyone from Funky Town as they beat the boss down to china town.
With Stayin' Alive in the background, obviously.

fight me on the dance floor fucker

Black Dynamite?

DYNOMITE!
DYNOMITE!

Afro Deathgrips

.45's a subsonic round user, if you're going to tell cancer how to kill itself you can at least get your facts straight.

Also the Hailstorm set looks nice without being too slutty, as does the Orision set.

I was going to buy myself one game for the holidays and I'm thinking about this one.
Sell me on it.

WE ARE FULL GET OUT

THREAD IS OGRE MAKE NEW ONE

It's only page 8.

It's a very good WoW style MMO. Pretty much just a good JRPG. But it does have that old combat, so who knows if you'll like it. I know for myself and some of my friends we keep playing because the game has a lot of personality, and the story is actually decent.

it's already bumplocked so that justifies remaking it

It's a decent enough game. The only real problem it has is the sub-fee.
There's plenty of content that everyone is constantly doing because of the bonuses for roulette at high levels.
The class balance is pretty okay? There's only 2 real classes I'd say suffer from being underpowered right now, and that's only in the "MinMax best party ever".
The crafting is more in depth than most other MMOs. You actually get a little interface and get to do a little rotation of abilities. Problem with that is you having to level up every fucking crafting class at once to get optimal cross class abilities to maximize your high quality chance.
Combat is standard tab-target. That's all there is to say about it.

Overall it's a 6.5/10 game, which makes it the best MMO on the market right now. Just buy A realm Reborn as you're locked out of most expansion content unless you've finished the base game's story line or try the free trial to get a feel for it.

She sits on your head if a you're a based Lalafell :3

Soon, buy my clown loaches, nigger

Pic unrelated

Typical

People like this makes me want to lose weight.

too bad it isn't going to make me any happier if i do so

polite sage for blogpost

Actually, it does.

Be a cut above, user.

How dare you, swine!

GOODBYE THREAD

Are there any Holla Forums written, or recommended, Savage guides?

HELLO SHITCUNT

noice

I thought testosterone shrunk your balls

artificially replacing your testosterone shrinks your balls, body becomes dependent
im not sure if its during or after using it, unfortunately im not an expert on steroids and shrinking testicles, as i don't take steroids nor have small or shrinking testicles

WATCH OUT FOR TATERS

THEY'RE ALL TRAITORS

No

Is Konosuba any good?

new thread you kikes

chill the fuck out user, not last page yet. The only reason we get to have these threads without people shitting them up constantly is because we follow the rules

BUT IF IT FALLS OVER AND THERES NOT A REPLACEMENT UP BEFORE ITS GOING TO BE AWKWARD

REMOVE POTATO

PAGE 13 ITS TIME

sup niggas

Hello?

hey

Hello?

Hi

nyanpasu~

make the bloody thread already

New bread