Describe the feeling you get when you avoid spending any money on a shitty game

Describe the feeling you get when you avoid spending any money on a shitty game.

Apathy

I don't have feelings anymore.

The more I learned about the game, the more it feels like dodging a bullet. Don't care about most games these days though, so just a shrug.

That feeling when you don't even bother pirating games anymore.

You mean the feeling of deleting yet another worthless torrent? None, zero, you don't feel anything when you throw away the trash. Have a picture of me after playing EDF for two hours instead. I bought it the next day

Daily reminder that Millhouse is not a meme.

I pirate games even when I can afford them and it feels fantastic.

I do this, but soon enough find myself buying the game on gog or steam when its $2 anyway.

what's this song called again?

But to get any sort of relief from that you must have seriously considered spending money in the first place. Otherwise you'd just be indifferent.
You are cancer trying to pass as a man of taste.

Feels good.

OHHHHHHHH IMA NUTTTTTT

Final Fantasy XV is a bittersweet experience. I really want Versus XIII when it was announced, I waited all those years for it, even when it was rumored to be cancelled I still believed we would see it, then they reannounced it, started to show off boring looking footage, release news on the dumbed down battle system, and took out the scenes and story that made us interested in the first place. I didn't buy it though I was tempted after the long wait, part of me is glad I didn't waste my money on Cup of Noodle XV, part of me is sad we'll never get Versus XIII.

"Millhouse is not a meme" is a meme.

is cs go Holla Forums approved?

I want to play FPS game and none really interest me.

Well you can feel vindicated that you thought it was and rub into people who have shit taste. Look at ToR and more recently no man's sky for as examples.

nope. Cancer as far as the eye can see.

Thank god for that Weather balloon bullshit they did.

You are the reason video games are shit. This is your fault. I have never preordered in my entire life.

Must be a rare event, if you're that happy about it.

Good for you. Want a medal?

Please stop ruining my video games by being part of the audience of them.

And what're you going to do for me to stop?

Don't remind me that I spent money on Witcher 3, I'd rather not think about it.

Call you mean names on the internet.

I'm just totally bewildered. Why are you going to waste years of effort, dozens of talented people, and millions of dollars in marketing if you aren't going to make the game good?

Dead Rising 3 had an impressive amount of enemies, but not a single one can pose a threat. Then it had a big focus on combo vehicles but every 30 feet you find yourself at a roadblock.
I can understand that it's hard to get that bump from a working game to a good one, but I can't understand why you want to intentionally make the game bad.

Not enough, not even with dubs. Now I'm going to tell you about my Andromeda pre-order. My friends like the multiplayer in 3 and really want me to tag along, so I said fuck it.

Why are you doing this?

At first I had my own reasons, now I'm doing it to bring down the vidya industry. Just for you.

Quitting videogames!

Glad I pirated fallout 4, what a fucking shitshow. Hopefully the new zelda will be good, but im not paying for it, because wiiu piracy is a thing now and nintendo has gone to shit.

What a bunch of fucking losers they are.

This.

As usual, I don't feel good about myself for being smarter than the rest, I just feel disgusted by the rest.