Vampire thread

Itt post vidya vampires

But I'll tell what's not a lifeless corpse these digits.

Sorry user, but your husbando is not vidya

Is there any Nip games that does Vamps well?
Any were the vamp is playable ?

Oh yes.

Step aside faggots here is a real vampire

His sister is pretty great too.

Flan is cute! CUTE!

Joachim was a great, if ridiculous character. Really though, Shadow Hearts sure liked it's vampire family, though only Keith seemed free of delusion.

Castlevania, when Alucard is playable. Shadow Hearts has a member of the Valentine clan playable in each of the PS2 games, though the vampires in the latter two are pretty delusional: Joachim wants to be some masked luchador "hero of justice" type while his little sister Hilda fancies herself a magical girl. Middle-sibling Keith is more a traditional vampire, though one fond of humans like the rest of his family. Interestingly enough, the vampires throughout the series aren't a stock "dark alignment" type of character: they all count as being earth aligned.

Wild Arms series also has a few here and there under the classification of "Crimson Noble". Only Marivel is playable though (optional character in WA2), and incorporates sucking energy from enemies into a sort of "blue mage" role. Meanwhile, Scythe in WA4 isn't actually a Crimson Noble, and just some fucktard with a blood fetish that has somehow convinced himself he's one. That reveal was fucking hilarious.

He was the thrall of one. That was a great fucking boss fight.

Or was she one of Ragu's pawns, not a true Noble?

She wasn't a Crimson Noble either herself from what I remember. Pretty certain she's a demon, though what classification of which (series has about three different types; probably not a Metal Demon, so either Dream Demon or something more standard), I can't remember, or maybe the game doesn't specify

If one game does vampires really well it's the vampires and vampire counts from Conquest of Elysium 4. A necromancer can chose to become either a vampire or lich and while you can be a pussy and cast spells from the back lines, vampires get shit done. Regeneration, immunites, immortality and more these guys do not fuck around. That army of hundreds my vampire(not even vampire count) he managed to kill that all by himself once the 15 or so zombies I summoned beforehand died, and walked away with only 3 severe wounds he healed the next turn. It's like playing vampire counts in warhammer fantasy but even better and more powerful.

Rachel a qt.
>tfw she only wants Ragna

Is this Doms3 or Doms4?

well, if vampires can turn into other animals, modifying their bodies only slightly shouldnt be impossible, right?

Would you brush a vampire girl's teeths?

Vampires' have been tarnished beyond repair

that's a trap if I ever saw one.

Mandatory vid
Next LoK game could be an audiobook that plays as you play an unrelated sequence of minigames, and I'd still buy it

Alucard is a dhampir though, except in LOS

It's pretty autistic but I did find a way to make becoming a vampire horror again

Kain?

What are you doing?

Killer is Dead has a cute ass vampire.

What games let me start out as human and choose to become a vampire later? Only ones I can think of are Elder Scrolls.

How is castlevania's art so damn good?

Good artist that actually learnt how to draw, and had been doing it for about 20 years before being fired and replaced
The single unbreakable hope I have for Bloodstained will be the art

I don't know, but I wish we got more…

I want futafags to leave

Just banish them to >>>/d/

Friendly reminder that Gangrel will always be best clan.
Anybody who disagrees never got to be functionally invincible while hitting like a mack truck.

with my dick

why do people have a hard on for bloodniggers?

Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit a sec really? I thought she did the art for OoE. I mean I didn't think OoE looked good but it at least looked better than PoR and DoS.

Nope, they opted for much more generic anime designs in DoS and PoR (the latter I don't mind as much as it's not as directly connected with Bloodlines as DoS is to AoS). I'm not entirely sure who they got to do the art for those two games. Anyhow, Ayami Kojima did the artwork for Symphony of the Night, Chronicles, Aria of Sorrow, Lament of Innocence, Curse of Darkness, and Dracula X Chronicles. After that, the only time she came back was for Harmony of Despair. Order of Ecclesia had one Masaki Hirooka as the artist for it.

Also looks like Hirooka was involved in designs for Kid Icarus: Uprising, Metal Max 3, Espgaluda II, Suikoden Tierkreis, Culdcept Saga, and some other games.

Probably because they planned on getting the anime audience aiming for a wider demographic with Dawn Of Sorrow, and all other planned Castlevania games, so saw Kojima's art style as no longer worth keeping around

Yeah, I heard that, while Castlevania was obviously doing well enough worldwide to keep going at the time, eastern sales weren't quite as much as western ones, so maybe they had hoped to bolster the local sales with the assumption that westerners wouldn't care as much about an art style shift?

Don't remember many outside Castlevania…

There is always Bloodlines.

Lecarde jump is too broken

the real lifeless corpse is that airline food i mean what is up with that stuff soooo expensive

I meant VtM:Bloodlines, actually.

Bloodrayne is pretty cool.

Eh, I always found her a bit too trashy. Perhaps Laura Bailey's voicework has something to do with it. Vampires are often portrayed in a heavily sexualized manner, but it's like she has no class. Plus, she's too anachronistic. She's fighting nazis and shit, but using language more fitting of the 21st century.

Why did Holla Forums recommend me such a broken fucking game? I think it's pretty good gameplay wise, but who the fuck plays this and thinks that the amount of bugs is anywhere near acceptable? Maybe I'm just bitching because the shit I've encountered happened to nobody else and I just have terrible luck but the game has CTD'd numerous times.

Does anybody have a version that runs for them without bullshit? I've ran both wesps patch and the true patch. I'm no stranger to installing patches/mods and I'm almost positive I did nothing wrong in my installation process. What kills me is that I'm going to have to replay over 10 hours of content because this piece of shit game won't fucking work. I might be acting harsher on this game than it deserves, but 10 hours of my time have been wasted and I'm not happy about replaying all of it in the same clan and route. Especially the fucking sewer segment.

just torrent the GOG version you numbskull.

That's the version that's been giving me issues actually.

I thought Oblivion had a pretty neat vampire mechanic with both your strengths and weaknesses becoming magnified the longer you went without drinking blood. Unfortunately, it's fucking Oblivion, so nearly everything around it is shit.

The hate on Oblivion is over-exaggerated, especially since the people who bash it will turn around and praise fucking Skyrim. Also being a vampire sucked in Oblivion because the quest could glitch out and you'd be stuck as a vampire forever but couldn't drink blood. So nobody would want to talk to you.

I actually enjoyed Skyrim's vampire mods better than Oblivion's anyway. And Dawnguard was an okay-ish DLC, at least by modern DLC standards (even though I was shitting on Laura Bailey literally just a few posts ago).

That's because Bethesda still does actual expansions, which is a rarity now. Dawnguard was disappointing in vampire content, though, if you knew what the Volkihar were supposed to be like before it castrated them. Vampire Lord sucks, too. The vampire hunting content was also lackluster. In fact, I think the only really cool thing in that expansion was the Pale.