I'm looking for something comfy and on PC to play while getting drunk on new year, think you can help out?

I'm looking for something comfy and on PC to play while getting drunk on new year, think you can help out?

So far I'm split between my bunker staples of Silent Storm, King of Dragon Pass, Emperor of the Fading Suns and Conqueror 1086.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/856832/eb0a508e75/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Polt is the better monster girl

>fully formed asscheeks on a snake lower body
What the fuck am I looking at. Also emulate Kirby, few things out comfy Kirby.

Hello /furry/

Polt a shit

The ways of the snek are mysterious.

That's bullshit, if she has a spine running down her tail, then she just broke her fucking back too, look at the bend in her "knees".

It's a christmass miracle? And kirby's probably a safe choice, thanks

Hello denial

Polt is the best

She's shit-tier as either a puppy girl or a kobold and you know it. And faggot, post a game in between shitposting.

Snek and monoeye are best!

Neverwinter Nights?

I'm fine with big ol' tits and ass the fact it's a snake or lizard woman is just the best part.

Good taste my friend

do you have more like that?

Polt a best

Play S.T.A.L.K.E.R

As much as I despise me some gook kobolds…
Polt is perfect.
I still prefer me some proper 'bolds, but Polt can stay the way she is.

Kobolds are made for my dick.

Not entirely inaccurate.

so I could hold her around and force my dick down her throat all day and she's sub-serviant to me?
Well sure I just hope the IQ is higher than room temperature at the least.

If you're a dragon, yeah.

The way I always took kobolds, they're essentially little dragons without the strength, toughness, and magical capabilities of a dragon.
That is to say, they have the personality of a dragon, the mentality of a dragon, but without any of the ability to act on it. Coupled with an automatic subservience to their dragon masters.

Dragons, in my mind anyway, are creatures of much sharper emotion and similar items. They feel ambition far greater than any human would, they feel loss far more harshly than any elf, they feel greed far more than the worst jew, and so on. Just imagine all those little desires you've had throughout your life, coupled with the ability to act on those desires without fear for the consequences, as you are death incarnate.
Where it may take time to earn the trust of a dwarf, the love of an elf, or the hatred of a human, a dragon can gain all that in mere moments. And it will be far harder than any other type.
Most importantly, though, dragons have pride. Far worse than the hoitiest elf. They believe they alone are the single epitome of existence. And, to be fair, they're largely right.

Anyway, kobolds also have that little sharpened desires, but they lack the ability to act on it. They've still got a dragon's intellect, albeit dragons aren't really that smart when it comes down to it just good at riddles and very imposing. They've still got the dragon's ambition, the dragon's greed, and so on. But they're too weak to act on it by conventional means. They've also got a dragon's pride, but they're not so dumb as to not realize they're weak. This translates largely to raging hatred of other races, and also fairly often a desire to somehow become a proper dragon.
Anyhow, they've learned well how to take advantage of their shortcomings and their strengths. Where they are not strong, they are clever. Where they are not tough, they are fast.
A lot of folk think this means some sort of assasiny nonsense. But, assassins do not tend to come back alive after they do their job. Kobolds regard themselves too highly for that.
When on the offensive, kobolds work with distracting attacks, and guerrilla-like warfare. They do not tend to take territory, as they feel no need to leave the realm of their dragon masters, and if the dragon so desired that land it'd take it itself. So, their attacks are largely to serve as a distraction while others sneak in, raid and pillage, and generally rob.
On the defensive, kobolds truly shine. Kobolds are one of, if not the, best race when it comes to defenses. Sure, the Dwarf will make a wall nearly impenetrable to all but the strongest. But you know where it is. That wall is clear to you, and so you move in expecting it.
The kobold does not make such obvious defenses. They fortify their caves with minefields, hidden to all but the best eye. They cover their walls in shooting holes, hidden away with the shadows around them. They always have an exit strategy, and are quick to leave if things aren't going their way. They set every one of their tunnels to be easily blocked, or destroyed if they so desire. And these defenses are not along just one line, not just set up around the perimeter, they're set everywhere.
Every single kobold's home is a fortress, from the wealthiest chieftain's hall, to the most decrepit bum's alley.

Incidentally, this is why kobolds make absolutely terrible slaves. Sure, you get amazing cloaca, no gag reflex, shapely tail, and cold-blooded snuggling for warmth, but you also get your yard turned into a minefield, your hall turned into a killing field, your roof covered in murderholes, and at least three escape tunnels in your closet.

So you're asking which is better?

You know, if there's one thing I can't stand, it's harpies.
They're just so very dull. Just come up and 'hey, instead of arms, we put on these wings. That makes it a bird!'.

am i missing something? How are horses and tio related?

You know, if there's one thing I can't stand, it's lamias.
They're just so very dull. Just come up and 'hey, instead of legs, we put on this tail. That makes it a snake!'.

I'd agree with that, yeah. Though, less bad than harpies, you ask me. At least you've got half the thing different.

Holla Forums secretly likes horses

I'm afraid that'd be only accurate for the Celsius scale.

What's the source for that?

Get out of here, elf

To think no one has posted the real best grill

Thats not Smith though

One of the Mare Holic books, I think either 2 or 3.

you're both wrong. This is best girl.

Not a bad choice at all, friend.

Legs for days

Best girl for my dick of course, perfect cocksleeves.

ara ara

That third pic, I think that's something we all can agree on.

I actually really like her and Centorea most of all

You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders, the most famous of which is "Never get involved in a land war with Asia", but only slightly less well known is this! "Never start a thread with a picture more interesting then the text!

Now git back to posting some drunk loving cuddlers.

Well…if you insist.

ANY CHANCE I CAN DERAIL THIS ALREADY DERAILED THREAD IN TO TALKING ABOUT CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE GAMES?
King of Dragon's Pass looks good, can user recommend anything in a similar style?
Pic related, it's my response to monster girl threads.

I'm just here for spiderlady.

Do you really think your derail of my derail can stop my autism.
We spidertits thread now.

Well, I could spend the night shitposting with neo/v/ but I'd like to shake it up a bit. Would you suggest baked jew instead?

Try Celtic Tales - Balor of the Evil Eye. More strategy then RPG but pretty fun in that old school koei style.

Rachnera is fine but don't be a faggot.

Spidretit apreciacion society now in session.

Spiders don't really agree with coffee.

Drawfags cant into snake anatomy, that shit hurts to see

If we're going to be like that, Futas aren't as attractive as real women and never will be. It's a fantasy, and the word has never been used so appropriately.

exhentai.org/g/856832/eb0a508e75/

It feels really unsatisfying when the girls don't have a believable personality. MGQ had shitty background monsters but the ones that had important roles showed differing characters. I just finished the third episode and the horse girl at first is conservative about her body but then turns into a dick crazed hoe at the end just like the last two.

Doesn't that defeat the point of MG?

Its a harem anime, you know how it goes, all the girls want the MC dick because reasons.
I wish he made spinoffs about the group of friends looking for monstergirl girlfriends thatort visited the hotsprings or that group of 4 agents. I wish they did lewd OVAs about the couples from the first short stories.
If you want something different I recommend reading my girlfriend is a t-rex, multiple males and females with different roles and stuff.

good to know

Euro Truck Sim 2 with a steering wheel setup is the comfiest game out there, listening to live slav radio stations is a bonus

I'd tell you to stick with it, but it's not really worth the effort. It's an ecchi harem, it comes with the territory and a lot of the times it sort of knows it's bottom of the barrel trash. If you want something a little less erotically charged, there's a fun mermaid-themed slice of life manga that's pretty decent, Shinkaigyo no Anko-san.

Will check it out. I remember there being a manga about a spider girl but forgot the name.

Mermaids aren't really my thing. Almost feels vanilla.

She's always there, ready to warm you up

Really didnt they start selling the short stories in burgerland last month?

Last chapter got translated a few days ago

They go out of their way to make them feel monstrous. The regular gang of girls include an angler complete with bright shiny dangling luminescent glow bulb, a deep sea pufferfish as a chuuni who has to wear gloves to stop poisoning everyone she touches and a ditzy but well meaning Pacific sunfish, so it's kind of fun if you've been meaning to get into marine biology.

JUST
What is he going to do now?

What about double mermaids?

DOUBLE MERMAIDS?!

KYS YOU MASSIVE FUCKING FAGGOT

OH MY FUCKING GOD REEEEE

Fuck Japan

WHAT!?

If emulation counts, Harvest Moon

No

Go on Minecraft.
Download the OoT Hyrule Map
Light the Great Deku Tree on fire from the inside.

It's just like having a yule log on your desk.
Especially if you turn the quality up high and the computer starts to overheat.

Wew

I refuse to accept this.
Too much stuff never got wrapped up.

Also, best girl posting.

You've said the magic words and sold me on this manga. Thanks.