"It's too bad she won't live. But then again, *snort* who cares?"

Wow what an asshole.

never happened fuck you

He went on to become captain of the galactica. His whole life spent killing androids.

I don't get that reference

Holy shit the 2003 Final Cut was actually prophetic.

amazing how they synched his lips to all those words too

It was a suggestion that it was a possibility. Not a claim. Niander isn't sure and even says so in the exact same scene.

u just jelly cuz he's stylin on you

Bradley Cooper was in 2049?

Yep

WALLACE DID NOTHING WRONG

Except murder that replicant for no reason immediately after telling her how he has a replicant shortage and needs more replicants.

The only good thing about 2049 is that it destroyed your shitty "bruv wot if that deckard bloke was acshually a replicant da whole time???" headcanon.

you cannot murder something that is not alive

robots are alive as you
and me

dont be a meany

honey i can program my dvr at the drop of a hat

stop projecting and come get some cuddles 😉

Wasn't he the guy in the old folks home?

When was that scene?

Just how many revisions has Ridley done on this thing?

Its all about what movie cut you watch.
but still
>Rachael asks Deckard whether or not he has passed the Voight-Kampff test himself, and receives no answer. because he never did

He kind of got beat up and had to treat his wounds back at his flat.

I'm one of the people who like the ambiguity of him being a replicant or not, it adds to the film and works considering the themes were and still are that replicants could be as humane as humans. But the main thing that disproves the replicant theory is that
1. Why would a blade runner replicant be so weak in compared to other replicants if Harrison Ford is a new blade runner model (what is he actually larping as a blade runner but hes a new pleasure model like Rachel only male).
2. He does get easily overpowered multiple times by androids and can't initially do anything worth a shit against them.
3. He retires two replicants with his gun, is helpless without it in the final act. His physical difference seems to indicate he is a man afterall.

he is just an experiment same model as Rachel they are not build to be strong they are build to be more human than human
Also its heavy established that only genetic refuses, very poor, old and police are left on Earth. All others have gone to the off world. Every non replicant is basically ugly, deformed, old etc. Tyrell with his cola bottle glasses, Sebastian Methuselah Syndrome Even Gaff with his cane. Only Deckard is young fit good looking.

Ryan Gosling was trying to get info on deckard so he went to some old folks home and he talked to an old hispanic about deckard

Only it didn't do that at all. It left the question open.

what did they mean by this?

I absolutely cannot remember that scene but I don't want to rewatch the movie to see for myself. I'll take your word for it.

Who the fuck was he talking about?