It was low budget and the acting was terrible, but the story was solid. Of all the films getting remakes...

It was low budget and the acting was terrible, but the story was solid. Of all the films getting remakes, why wasn't Logan's Run one of them?

Not quite well known enough for brand recognition, I guess.

Good, I don't want anyone making horseshit remakes of my favorite classic sci-fi kino.

It would make a solid 3 season series. Post apocalyptic, artificial reincarnation, a seemingly perfect system in the beginning stages of a cascading failure.
If I had a couple of million and a youtube channel I'd do it.

Looks like this Sci-Fi classic is finally getting some attention after the failed 1979 attempt.

Could be good, was one of my favorite books growing up.

I honestly don't want to see it remade. It's just fine the way it is, and all they will do is shit it up with niggers and faggots and whores.

It's not particularly low budget, it's just typical British tv/cinema of the late 60s/early 70s - a product of the age in which it was made.

Why even live?

I remember seeing this movie at the drive-in when I was a little kid and loved it Have had a hard-on for Jenny ever since.

Sounds interesting. I might read it.

Why remake it? (((They))) would just ruin it.

There were rumors of it being remade a couple of years ago, with (((Kevin Levine))) of Bioshock writing it, but I don't think it went anywhere.

Not fucking everything needs a sequel or remake, maybe a syndicated series though.

That sounds like it would've been a trainwreck.

Hey Zach.

Aut-Right arguments, everyone!

What exactly is this implying?

It's really good. I think I read it twice over a 36 hour span once I got it.

The fat guy was shooped to look like Harold Covington, of the Northwest Front.

Take a hike, kike.

That's low even for Holla Forums tbh.

I bet this was actually made by a kike under the cover of irony.

Two of those images on the right consist of open leftists.

The only thing that's happening is anons posting bait and watching the Holla Forums butthurt ensue :^)

It's calling out not just nazis but also subhuman wh*tes in general

Hey Zach.

you still can't meme fam.

*buzzword*

pic related wh*te boi

Why is trannypol so woefully lacking in self-awareness?