Do you get autistic in online games?

Do you get autistic in online games?

Do you ever get that deep into a shooter or fighting games online where you are reading about frametraps, weapon reload times and so on to go full autism on it?

HARD MODE: NO SMOGON/IV's

Goodness no.

That's right, hide in single player so no one sees how shit you are.

I used to be an XP whore on Runescape, I was in efficiency experts and took the activities I enjoyed really seriously and justified it because I would also slack super hard on some of the skills and lie to myself that I made up for it by being super high attention on others. I'm glad I stopped, it gave me tension headaches and i wasn't eating right.

You really can't handle any kind of confrontation can you?

I enjoy the competitive nature of games so I pick up on the autism stuff pretty quick, I've never know the exact numbers of every little mechanic but I have a strong sense of things since I've been playing for so long. Now a days I don't really play that much outside casual settings since you don't really get that much out of being on top of the ladder of a video games. Shits a young kids game who can do that grind still. Oddly enough I never could do the IVs stuff and I enjoy the pokemon games but that shit is a huge turn off.

I play riichi mahjong for my fix now.

But did you buy a gf?

He said as his GF pegged him, because he didn't want to start a fight by resisting.

found the casual

He moaned as his GF hammered his prostate with the massive strapon.

That wouldn't be good gp/xp now would it.

This is awfully meta.

I did back when I played TF2. I used to master the arc of the Scorch Shot and Detonator, for some fun results. I got gud enough that I made a spy rage because I kept flaresniping him from across the map. Detonator jumping is also great, because you can hide in places nobody expects a Backburnerfag to pop out from. Then I stopped playing TF2 and now I've lost all my skill.
Only skill I've kept from multiplayer games was drifting and chaining drifts in Diddy Kong Racing. I was pleasantly surprised to find that Mario Kart 8's drifting mechanics are really similar, so I've been able to put them to use.
I'm stuck in this awful position where I want to play online FPSs again but hate interacting with the communities. I can't even join Holla Forums stuff because of my massive ping on US servers.

It's just like my abstract English comedy skits

Just play Overwatch with yurofags.

Yes, but not any more autistic than is normal.

What kind of faggot wouldn't let his girl make him feel good?

Yeah that happened a few times.

>realize I also need to spend 8 hours a day practicing to even compete with average Holla Forums player

Yea back when I used to play Halo 3 almost every day I knew exactly when everything was respawning upon being grabbed.

I used to yell into the mic in halo 2 when it was loading and no one could tell who was talking but not really talk over it. Thought it gave me an edge tbcfhwyffr.
Used to play Dota so that's autistic enough in and off itself. You have to be pretty autistic to think steam babies on there will want to work together on more than a tiny fraction of a percent of the time.
Tribes had cool base building stuff.

that sux fam. sounds like you get a lot of good time into free stuff except for GG though. quite economical.