CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. Report Gamespot to the FTC
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/
5. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
6. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
7. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/pc-gamer-says-they-chose-to-ignore-corruption-gamergate-uncovered/16151/
- archive.is/KmxAS
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/crash-override-network-chat-leaks-re-added-to-wikipedia-article/17063/
- youtube.com/watch?v=Rol6HJ1uVjs
- youtube.com/watch?v=26tQ_Lm1oxA
- youtube.com/watch?v=8nyAtlZrvg0
- archive.org/details/13397040FILE1
- reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5j7az8/deepfreeze_deepfreeze_update_new_filing_system/
- www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcDVvqv93CM

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/814561943025569793
mid.ru/en/foreign_policy/news/-/asset_publisher/cKNonkJE02Bw/content/id/2581641
archive.is/AMsAa
twitter.com/bonegolem/status/814565851366129664
twitter.com/RossMcCaff/status/814564188609724416
twitter.com/AvoidThePuddle/status/814575886355742720
archive.is/KNhKm
quitter.im/wikileaks
freezepeach.xyz/notice/1400382
quitter.im/notice/1039002
jisho.org/
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/814584124237291525
twitter.com/GodfreyElfwick/status/814584585841475584
archive.is/tpW1g
twitter.com/regencyrocks/status/814567325210918913
twitter.com/jaketapper/status/814552608014794753
mediaite.com/online/uk-leader-brexit-got-a-boost-after-obama-threatened-us-not-to-do-it/
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/814454192987402240
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/814589827295416322
twitter.com/_icze4r/status/814590117683806210
encyclopediadramatica.se/Icze4r
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/814482844701560833
washingtonexaminer.com/california-democrats-legalize-child-prostitution/article/2610540
archive.is/es9Gx
twitter.com/YesCalifornia
archive.is/oWTIa
archive.is/ozdMn
archive.fo/AXMeh
archive.is/jIec6
n647.deviantart.com/gallery/.
archive.is/8xaa2
archive.is/WtFI1
twitter.com/EpicCholula/status/814598078128914432
archive.is/wh4zi
archive.fo/DwO96
twitter.com/xethyrus/status/813904698872922112
psnprofiles.com/trophies/5255-criminal-girls-2
twitter.com/TheSafestSpace/status/814298635009662976
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/814738038089580544
exhentai.org/g/687873/410b66be43/
archive.is/2g4tB
oneangrygamer.net/2016/12/gamenguide-ignores-ftc-standards-attaches-undisclosed-affiliate-links-to-articles/20122/
ftccomplaintassistant.gov/GettingStarted?NextQID=251&Url=#&panel1-9#crnt
twitter.com/Ahmenthi/status/620356035497357312
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/814805090397614081
twitter.com/MaxKolbeGroup/status/814870364081811456
mashable.com/2016/12/30/california-legalized-child-prostitution/
archive.is/8Hjyj
archive.is/kb0Bb
crowdpac.com/campaigns/142523/your-action-needed-by-12-31-midnight-to-fight-republican-attacks-on-our-country-fund-the-district-13-house
archive.is/wFPIy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

benis

RIP asshole, you were bleached to soon.
;_;7

Russia's statement on Obama's prospective 'measures' against Russia over alleged election hacking

OLD BREAD: archive.is/AMsAa

Never ever believe in fake buttholes, that's super gay.

Russia's statement on Obama's prospective 'measures' against Russia over alleged election hacking

wtf was that sudden boost in the last thread? This thread was dead for days and suddenly out of nowhere it gets spammed.

Reposting this shit from last bread
Its too hilarious to ignore
This is what the left believes
This is what sjws believe

Russians

WW3 is happening!

Well, for one, Chelsea decided to crawl out the woodwork to cry about how Milo got an advance on a book from the very same publisher that dropped her ass.

Russian hackers.

Don't forget to enjoy a break once in a while. Play a game, drink lots of water, cook yourself something nice and don't go to sleep too late.

HON HON HON WEE WEE BAGUETTE

BENIS

Unsure if Russian shill or retarded polack.

Blame it on russia
Its what Obama is doing

Is that the little niglet mombot shits on all the time on twitter?

Short explanation of Obama's actions during and since the election.

Are you stupid?

Does she?
I hope so

Do you cheeki?

Last time I checked, Putin throwing foreign-funded (i.e. American) NGOs out of the country didn't start WW III either.

Russia dropping hot memeloads on Obongo

Now watch as Obongo runs back to the golf course, again.

Didn't he just go to one?

Nah that was hawaii, maybe he did play golf there though

twitter.com/bonegolem/status/814565851366129664

It's not as if Russia doesn't commit espionage on the west. But it's just a bit odd that it's only problematic when Russia does it. China doing it is fine. America doing it is fine.

Its because russia made the "wrong" guy win
proof who needs proof?

Agreed. Likewise, it's fairly naive to say that Russia didn't try to influence the election via state-run media outlets like RT or Sputnitnews, but this a) doesn't meant they actually hacked the DNC (regardless of how often salty democrats say so), and b) is hardly any different from the US who runs Radio Free [Insert Country Here] around the globe which pushes American interests.

Honestly. I wanna make a shitposting Twatter account, it always locks and asks for my digits. Fuck that shite.

Im still wondering how they are going to explain the hacking of the voting machines, were they connected to the internet? Who believes this bullshit? Do people believe NCIS:cyber or whatever the fuck its called? I saw a tiny bit of a commercial about that one where apparently someone hacked a joggers watch, do people believe that? Because if so they better be fucking afraid because im about to hack their van

IIRC they introduced that to combat spambot accounts. Wasn't very effective it seems.

People are stupid and believe what the media tells them, in other news scientists discover water is wet.

I hate these fags
twitter.com/RossMcCaff/status/814564188609724416

The worst part is I see burnouts and GG people who believe this shit. Apparently Takahata sperged out about it too, but does anyone have proof of that?

Satan trips checked and confirmed for dropping truth bombs. Which means Satan is likely a russian hacker. :^)

I believe they gave assurance that they weren't connected to the internet prior to the election, but I might be imagining things. They are counting on people being dumbasses as usual. Given how much stuff now is hooked up to the fucking internet for no god damn reason now, its not all that surprising that people are getting warped ideas as to what the capabilities of hackers are.

Russia didn't need to hack anything. They just did the same thing as they did during the cold war, and infiltrated our intellectuals. It's amazing that people can know about the Venona transcripts, can have seen that Bezmenov video, and not realize this.
Yes, you've been made to want it.

Jesus fucking Christ, Twitter, you call yourselves social media?

Who? E-celeb shit.

Fuck off /revolt/

kill you're selves

OBAMA HAS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, HE'LL BE OUT OF OFFICE WHEN A WAR HE STARTS HAPPENS.

it's Val day again?

I haven't posted benis once in the entire gamergate history though

If anything, I take this to mean that Twitter admit they're too shitty to be popular.

Who's the real Val?

Obama is actually ok. It's just the MSM who went full retarded.

Does it even matter?

Found him

ACA

Well I can start speaking french and shit like that, but I'd assume I'm somewhat easy to recognize because my posts aren't obvious bait like or
Mais bon je peux parler français un peu pour prouver que c'est moi quand même

I figured that guy wasn`t you. Who the hell says that Obama`s actually okay after he imposes sanctions and expels 35 diplomats without providing evidence that Russia did anythingÉ

No faggot who pushed the TPP is Ok in my book. Yeah, he's less evil and much more sane than Hillary Clinton, but that's not asking for a whole lot.

We can all only pray Obamas very image is tarnished by history in the long run for his arrogance in driving racial tensions in the US farther, arming terrorists, giving the government increased surveillance powers, promoting the TPP, and starting unnecessary proxy wars with Russia

How sexist of her

This and more!

Mais je peux parler français aussi.

Comments and mass opinion don't mean shit when the ball is in his court and he's using it to do exactly what many of us don't want to happen.

Dans ce cas peut-être que la prochaine fois tu arriveras à esquiver des baits aussi évidents que ça.

How hard is it to learn a new language? I wish i knew something other than English.

I tried giving moon a try years ago, it went nowhere.

Depends. Most European languages share similar grammar systems, and the same alphabet, but many other ones have vastly different systems. Hell, even German looks similar to english, but the way declinations work make it very hard to grasp (unless you have some knowledge of how latin works).
France isn't too hard but it's extremely demanding, because it always tries to be "pretty", in a way. It will very easily sound unhappy and wrong just because you placed a word before another, or used a specific one that means the same, and yet somehow…
I love it

Anyway, unless you're trying to learn japanese YOU WILL NEVER SPEAK JAPANESE all you need is to care and exercise.

Just popped up on my feed.

This is funny to me.

archive.is/KNhKm

How in the fuck did they not notice that was shopped? I mean really now

You act like they'd actually put effort into their shit.

I don't know what it is with Twitter's lust for phone numbers. I guess it's because they're HQ'd in the Bay Area where every dumbfuck has a phone and they callously give it out to any social network or application that asks for it, and they can't possibly fathom that there are people in this world who either don't have tracking devices disguised as phones or don't want fucking Twitter of all companies to have their number.

What was the point of giving you my email then? We used to use emails to do this. In the future, we'll probably have to take photos of our state ID's or driver's licenses, and take an arbitrary purity test for our waifus.

It's easier to learn languages that also use latin script if you speak English already. Pretty much any European language, really. I'm learning Jap and it's not as hard as I thought it would be, but still pretty demanding having to learn three entirely new, calligraphic systems of writing, kanji readings, meanings in context, etc

Anything with a different alphabet and grammar functions will probably be harder.

その点で日本語を俺勧める

I want to learn japanese. I won't get into anime heaven if I don't know moon.

Need a good resource to do so, i guess.

Theoretical question: If handholding and headpats are lewd, how lewd are tender, loving hugs?

tfw Hijiri will never hug you

so, about those videogames?
any news on any socjus moves lately?

I recall some user mentioning that Tetris VR rip-off got some award, and that the dev from "The Iconoclast" was a fullcuck reposting Rami, Maya nd other similars

Strangely, Japanese seems to work in terms of "degrees". Like, everything functions according to how "strong" something is said, and the meaning evolves according to it. It's somewhat mathematical, very direct in many ways. I love it.

There are a few moon-learning threads on Holla Forums from time to time, and I'm sure /a/ has some too. They always link to various stuff.
Obviously Anki is great to memorize kanjis and shit if you're actually putting yourself through the effort

A tutor who naturally speaks it, the reason I found it so difficult was because I had no one to speak it to,

That's not a problem, the problem for me is making time. Work full time, no car so i have to resort to public transportation, and girlfriend.

Moon is fucking hard, but you really have to get into it to pick it up.

After watching a shitton of subbed stuff, I can actually somewhat get the meaning/context of voiced dialogue combined with facial expressions in the JP demos of games I played. If I put my mind to it I could probably read text, but I've always hit the procrastination button any time I try

I WILL learn Japanese!

reported.

MARK

Marvel is the gift that keeps on giving.

Wikileaks is on GNUsocial, too FYI. quitter.im/wikileaks
Their GNUSocial (quitter.im) post about the troll:
freezepeach.xyz/notice/1400382
quitter.im/notice/1039002

I wouldn't know of any resources because I'm mostly self-taught

I do use jisho to look up words or kanji I don't know. You can search in english, romaji, or kana/kanji too.
jisho.org/

You should learn Hiragana and Katakana first. Try one of the Nipponese Learning threads here on Holla Forums and practice reading, writing, and memorizing them. If you learn those two first, you'll be able to read furigana, kana written above kanji that tells you how to read said kanji.

Vid related. As always, technology is both an opportunity and a danger.
Internet-connected self-driving cars are pretty likely. In fact I'd give it a 100% chance of happening.

But Nue is like 2000 years old, I swear!

Is that supposed to be lauren southern?

Tjats why I am iffy on remote controlled large vehicles. I can garuntee most of the deaths related will be "programming errors"

The one that was on Trevor Noah maybe?

Happening then salt then smug then discussion, it is the start of the new cycle after xmas holiday.
2017 is going to be full of them.

I speak 2 languages and know sign language and still can't accurately describe how I feel over over the salt regarding Milo's book.

Zoe's tears especially, my god this is so delicious.

Dunno, bit when I think blonde lady fighting political correctness I do think lauren.

What language do you think in?

I saw a "smart iron" the other day. Because using an app to turn on and regulate the heat of a steam iron over wifi is much more convenient than twisting a fucking knob.

Milo released his book?

Some things should never be attached to the internet.

Both of them really, I learned english at an early age so I tend to mix that spanish which is my native language, people think I'm from New York because of that even though I've never been there.

He got a big ass money deal for it, lefties are up in arms.

the end of this civilization will be based on stupidity, laziness and convinience

Nice, salt is good.

Yep.

What is next? Smart vacuums? Are they going to suck me off?

I just wanna know Russia hacked paper ballots.

That is some star trek shit.

Oh come the fuck on what next an app to tie your shoelaces?

To be fair, considering how widespread English is, you may as well not count it, since it is a given.

Lewd.

This is such garbage animation, why do they jump around so much when they talk? This goes against general anime speaking and natural japanese IRL speaking tendencies.

Nigga I know reporters and government officials here who can't speak a lick of english.

Hell the person our idiots elected to be our voice in washington doesn't understand or speak english, this is the person that's supposed to take our problems and concerns over there and won't understand a thing.

But she's the first woman elected to the position so HOORAY WE DID IT BOYS HERSTORY

Laying down the smack
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/814584124237291525
twitter.com/GodfreyElfwick/status/814584585841475584

This is oddly adorable. Can you program it to say ita whenever it runs into an object?

archive.is/tpW1g

QUESTION

Why is it okay in the eyes of Democrats for Obama to threaten UK citizens over Brexit (will be sent to the back of the queue) but not at the idea of Russia making Democrats behaviour transparent to the public?

Because it's ok when they do it user.

Welcome to current year where your abilities and talents mean nothing, only your colour and sex do.
Thanks leftists.

Because
Its okay when we do it mentality
This is why they lost the elections for not only the white house but for the senate

This is impressive even by libcuck standards

For some reason, the Russian government is really open to shitposting on Twitter

Damn it feels good to be slav.

boy this is not the future i expected
How are those Korean mecha-suits coming along?

"It's okay when we do it!"
It's funny how you see the usual suspects throw the line out "If we meddled in other country's elections we would get slammed for it" when king nigger did that very fuckign thing during the Brexit vote threaten us if we didn't vote how he wanted.

BUT OF COURSE user

twitter.com/regencyrocks/status/814567325210918913

WE LOVE OBAMA

The future belongs to Slav Alchemists

Didn't Putin want memes banned though?

twitter.com/jaketapper/status/814552608014794753

With who exactly? besides nignogs who only care about the fact "he black yo he from da streets".

In fact, you can even coordinate your own Russian airstrikes. If you see a recent video and can pinpoint the location, you can just send them to Ivan and hope for an announcement to the press. There were a couple of threads on it on Holla Forums and as far as I can recall, they managed to find a target based on tweets from ISIS

It seems more likely that Putin is simply using that as a means rather than a goal, it ends up being harder to justify certain actions if you don't pass a law allowing it in advance

I read it in trump's voice

Yeah, nah

Same here

Amazing really, whatever legacy king nigger he's burning it all to the ground on his way out, like this is some 10/10 levels of whining and shitting on everything on the way out.

Good fucking riddance to that stupid nigger.

Even those who voted for him are now regretting doing so
More and more people are calling him out
And funny thing is nobody trust msm anymore so even if all his shit gets covered up and painted gold nobody is gonna buy it

mediaite.com/online/uk-leader-brexit-got-a-boost-after-obama-threatened-us-not-to-do-it/

Daily reminder
No matter how hard the left tries to stop something they always (mostly) fail

I'm looking at you Ghostbusters 2016

I didn't realise this was an actual genre of music.

I'm trying to think, has anything of this level ever happened? An outgoing president just throwing a giant tantrum on his way out?

Where's that you have no power here WEBM when you need it.

At the end of the day people are fucking sick of ivory tower faggots telling everyone else what to do, in the case of Brexit especially since its just a stupid fucking committee telling what to do.

I mean for godsakes the UK cant even fish in their own waters but I could and sell them back their own fish, how does that make any fucking sense? Never mind the rapefugee quotas among other things.

These faggots don't get it and never will, the average person has no time for this bullshit, we're to busy working, feeding our familes, spending time with them.

Probably… Nixon maybe?

twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/814454192987402240

I found a new waifu.

Sorry 3D.

You better be Roman Catholic and only want sex for the sole purpose of recreation.

Honestly
People now days could use jesus in their lives
And this coming from an atheist
After how immoral the left is we need some religion

why did he believe it was a real thing to begin with? was it intentional?
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/814589827295416322

It's Poland. They're more catholic than the pope.

I actually feel kind of ashamed Brandon figured this out before us…

Not that much of a challenge considering what Francis is like

Thats not hard tbh lad.

I think people didn't care as much, they wanted to see people freak out.

People here knew deep down they just wished it was real.

that anus looks familiar

twitter.com/_icze4r/status/814590117683806210

We can always try to make it real

I wonder if he's still actively editing his own ED page, trying to claim he's a bunch of different smut artists.

Who's Gel and why should I care?

A burnoutfag tranny lolcow who insists every day that GG is over and unimportant and yet spends every day talking about GG.

One of those

Whats his ED page like?

one of many twitter-life mainstays who are butthurt strangers on the internet dindu want they wanted and borderline personality'd the entire group and adds salt periodically.

Last I checked he was obsessively editing it to keep adding "lol so randumb" stuff to it to make him sound like less of a pathetic piece of shit and instead an "epic ebin troll XD." Not sure if he still is or not. If it was accurate it would talk about how he's a fucking pathetic attention seeking idiot who thinks saying he's a girl will make his penis go away.

He's too autistic to ever stop. Just look at how often he uses Twitter, then remember that he's mass-deleted his tweets at least once. So double that 30k, at least. He is a sperg and should be ignored.

So salty and we still keep winning.

What?!

He is so autistic that he hires people and gets friends to edit it back to make him seem like a troll and tries to even justify his spergouts as trolls.

He edited his ED page to try and make it seem like he is all of these smut artists who have been or mentioned Holla Forums or is against censorship. Mainly the boogie and plantpenetrator.

I looked at fox news's old ratings and bush was 62% quite early in office peaked at 86% after 9/11 compared to 63% a few months after Obama's it really is not that different

I remember him being an ass on twitter but I don't remember specifics

encyclopediadramatica.se/Icze4r
This it?

Gel and his fags hate Downpour and are major sjw weebs

If the intro is anything to go by, it looks like ED wised up and made it a proper article.

a nobody

you shouldn't

So ED cleaned up their shit and probably blocked him/her (whatever) from editing the article

Still has the section where he claims to be a bunch of various smut artists.

Seemingly. It never used to have any of the incriminating stuff and was full of >she instead of calling him the tranny he is.

This is oddly fitting and yet… absolutely horrific

Nope. Arguably, it's an even bigger mess, which pretty much confirms that he's still actively editing the page.

Wow not sure who's a bigger autist
Him or that guy editing the gamergate article on wikipedia

Are they doing it ironically or are they his edits?

I'm jealous

Who, Bernstein? I honestly think that dude and PeterTheFourth are arguably crazier than a wannabe troll.

It used to be way worse than this. At least this reads negative. Before it was a borderline propaganda article.

honestly and truthfully speaking I didn't see margarine's replies

Doesn't Ryulong have an army of butt buddies editing it for him?

Not gonna lie
They are pretty hot

I think he means rylong, the guy so fucking insane even rationalwiki gave him the boot.
Last I heard he ran off to the jojowiki and started pissing everyone off, at least I think it was the jojo one could have been the zelda one.

There's still a shitload of obviously unrelated content. I mean, I get he's a Twitter nobody, but christ.

Isn't it about time for him to appeal his ban, or is he still sperging out from getting banned from various fanwiki pages and RationalWiki, claiming that GamerGate is stalking him in an attempt to get him to kill himself?

Me too. Incest is my biggest fetish because I had this one cousin who was inappropriate with me a few times. Happened just at the right time to have me still jerking off to her all this time later.

he got banned from rational wiki then went to bleach wiki and last I heard he got the boot there and went to editing Megami Tensei Wiki

I do remember a rant he made, accusing one of the top mods of the JoJo Wiki of "caving to GamerGate" because said mod said Double Dragon's romanization of Japanese names were complete and utter dogshit. Oh, and the time someone on Wikipedia Japan outright insulted his understanding of the Japanese language, and Double Dragon got into a slapfight saying that he knew more about the language than any native speaker ever could.

Oh right I forgot that quirk about him where he mispronounces jap words wrong while claiming it's actually the japs who are the ones pronouncing them wrong.

1st and last time I visit cuckchan.

>IT NEEDS TO BE BUDDYLOID, THE SUPERIOR JAPANESE WOULD NEVER SAY IT'S BUDDYROID!

What is it with Wikipedia users and autism? Even I'm not that far gone. I signed up, edited one page, and then promptly forgot my info. The edit was just noting that Gilliam Yeager was also one of the Aggressors in Super Robot Wars.

Thirsty numales or jealous landwhales, take your pick.

If only they had kept the clothing destruction idea, it would have been perfect.

Bluntly put, you need to be autistic to spend enough time on the page so that you can actually make it into the upper echelons. Same with their nonsensical rules policy and byzantine edit wars.

A sane person quickly would come to the point that he or she can't be bothered to edit the site anymore with all that pointless drama, but autists not only a) are armed with the absolute certainty that only their facts and sources are right and anything else must be reverted and b) crave power like an elven slut craves cock. As their personality does not allow them to gain power anywhere else, Wikipedia and other Wikis is all they have - just compare how Ryulong, after being b& from WP jumped to FedoraWiki, and then to some weird BleachWiki after he somehow managed to creep out even the Admins of rational wiki.

While Obama is starting WW#, keep an eye on Michelle as he takes priceless works of art from the walls.

More CONartists are probably back from family shit, giving the one butthurt CON poster backup.

Milo's book deal is making some SJW salt.

All religion does is supply a person with a moral compass. That is not a bad thing though.

Didn't see that. Where exactly?

Surely you member. :^)

WW3

I don't even like the communist faggot, but twisting reality to make it comfortable to my personal views/preferences would be an incredibly faggy thing to do. Benedict was shit too, the last good pope was polish.

There is clothing damage, but not the sexy kind. And it's very slight. At the beginning of the demo she has feathers on her sleeves. By the end she's lost most of them.

Hy user, i'm from the CrashOverride team. Not going to show any prove to you guys, deal with it. You can ask me anything you want.

Will you kill yourself, preferably by drowning yourself in a public toilet?

Alas, there could have been so much more salt.

Why are 2d girls so much better than 3d?

Holy shit some people are fast

How much positive coverage and shilling does a blowjob cost ?

ZQ's tits are fake, right?

Fuck off but before you do check these dubs.

Why the war with russia

Who's the best tan and why is it Gilda?

This is fucking hilarious.

Also
Damn, she's like a dad trying to keep up with kid's memes

No

Both sucks.

Shilling do cost a lot, that i can tell you.

There are two viral images where they have faked her breast size.

Leave the dub sliding to us, user ;^)

This is upper class information, i can't tell you anything about this.

Because we injected her to you, anons.

nah, I don't believe you. solid hard proof or go home

No, that was me, not you. Stop stealing credit!

FUCK YOU user FOR POSTING THAT I'M SUPPOSE TO BE WATCHING MY SODIUM INTAKE

I've fucked with beta boy's hearts before, but Chelsea really knows how to pull their estrogen laced strings like none other.

yeah but does she have implants

No, Chelsea, you were the abuser. You just can't handle the fact that polite society isn't okay with people emotionally manipulating their significant other while secretly sleeping around with whoever they damn well feel like.

I'm getting worried its gonna be censored, way to much fuss is getting kicked up about it.

I love it, you can see in the tweets how she's slowly starting to realize that she's completely irrelevant to everyone but her little circle.

Well, if you are a woman, then it shouldn't be hard. Male feminists and their ilk are desperate for any kind of attention. If you are a guy pretending to be a woman it isn't hard either, as they get desperate enough to defend an obvious voice changer.

Ain't nothing funnier than a attention whore being jealous of another attention whore.

GG was all she had, she failed in porn she failed as a "game dev" the first and only time she found success was pretending to be a victim of a made up villain and even that wasn't going to last forever but she was to stupid or naive to figure that out.

She's like the chick back in school who was attractive but had no other talent, who used her looks to get everything and treated others like dirt but the moment she lost them the world stop pampering her and reality slapped her in the fact.

Some get book deals while others get a Giant Bomb top 10 list

So who is this bitch?

You doing gods work, user!

Yes. Just recently.

Russia truly is a magical place.

Noice

I think she'll always have betas supporting her, but her star is fading fast and good fucking riddance for that.

Sponsored by gamerGate. strictly speaking, it's the truth.

I'm all for making titties bigger, even if they're always obvious fakes.

you are pwned, fam

Death by horse cock.

As everyone said, that's not too hard. Holy shit my country can't do anything right.
But Reanon meant you typed "recreation" instead of "procreation".

Don't forget she left her rich cuck. So she can't sponge of his daddy's blood money anymore. But we all know that big of a pathetic faggot would gladly take her back. And Valkenburger being "like the chick back in school who was attractive but had no other talent?" No. The only talent she's ever had was taking advantage of retarded white knights.

I just wanted an excuse to post this

Jesus she really is a monumental fuck up she can't even do gold digging correctly, how do you fuck up something that simple?

I'm curious as to how he got it back without giving a number. It might prove useful.

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/814482844701560833

Oh shit peterson mentioned us

Animation for clannad is the worst I have every seen. Why the fuck do they move like that?

Yeah, was mentioned last bread; don't forget to show your gratitude and support to the guy.

Because it was impressive back in the day

I wish this were true but reality is, this is actually what she does for a living. Would you believe me if i tell you, they have paid her to go to the UN. Of course you don't, there is not a single fact to back this up. Same goes with the Book she is writing. They gave her the money beforehand. That's why she run with her loud mouth wild on twitter about a Gamergate movie.

is brote right that it was the same (big)publisher that dropped quinns book that picked up Milo?

Who?

And I ain't even shitposting I have no idea who this person is and why I should even bother knowing.

What a thoughtful rebuttal, truly you have swayed me to your side of thinking.
Shit that reminds me, I have to go look under my bed for gaymergays, I hear they're in league with the Russian hackerman.

If the CON leaks were anything to go by, yes. Hell, I wouldn't doubt that Milo intentionally sought them out just to fuck with aGG.

i wish the first thing Trump did on january 20 would be arresting Obongo and all major media figures and send them to Putin

Nigger keep up the one academic in canada who isn't fucking insane & shit on the trans law

Good morning, lovely faggots!

WHERE ARE THE GAMES?

Now I've seen his face I do remember him. I thought the whole ordeal around him has gone quiet though.

I'm fairly sure she didn't. I recall him appearing in a video earlier this year, something to do with Tingle I think.

in ur butt

In here
Just jump in

Who?

Here is your game, no refunds.

It's a fair bet that he knows more about LW than her boyfriend(s) do(es).

nigga its Toronto were talking about.
if you disagree with liberals you'll get LYNCHED forever.

There is a special place in hell for people like you.

It is worse than that, user. Everything she does is half-assed which is why she constantly fails at everything apart from fucking. She has do determination or drive. No dedication. She has had things handed to her all her life and expects accolades for simply trying. Fuck her and her mediocrity.

You dumb fucks. She didn't leave him. It was a ruse to stop people digging into his history, She calls him her "producer" to create the illusion that there is no unprofessional connection between the two. Look at the reflection.

Go play "Gone Home". I read on Kotaku that it was better than Civ5 with the Brave New World expansion.

The thread slowed down once we stopped talking about Russia

Even Russian hackers have to sleep user.

Well, if his claims are right, it seems he might have the ear of more people in the various cliques and the gaming industry than anyone in the Hipster Clique could ever hope to have.

Not all of us

sauce

What was the deal with that giant cellophane "S" that Superman throws at the bad guys in Superman II?

this is what's left of Shitlips

Bull.Fucking.Shit.
Bullshit all they ever do is violently lash out and attack anyone who doesn't agree with them.

And wasn't that the event where some chick got hit in front of a camera then some fat landwhale lied to a cop saying "I didn't see anything :^)"?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
washingtonexaminer.com/california-democrats-legalize-child-prostitution/article/2610540
archive.is/es9Gx

The one where after she said that, she immediately flipped off a camera in front of the cop with a smug expression, then fucked off to steal a few phones, got busted doing so, and now has her clique demanding the university to cover all of her legal fees? Probably.

Does this mean you can fuck minors as long as you pay them? Age of consent only applies to people who want free sex?

This is what liberals believe in
This is the world we live in
Fuck it
#Caliexit

She earned her ten bucks that day she did

Any word on her getting blasted in court tho?

Reading on the article, this sounds completely misleading. They're not saying it's legal to fuck child prostitutes, it's saying that now underage whores will not be prosecuted for it; basically giving legal protection to those minors. But the people paying to fuck will STILL be put to trial I'd assume.

Fucking hell, California.

Isn't it that they made it so the child doesn't get punished not that they made it legal to prostitute children?

Social media addicts disgust me more than social medias themselves.

Anyways, how is it going? Ready for CurrentYear+1?

What in the ever-loving name of fuck.

Instead of wearing a lame horse head which is so last year, they are wearing an edgy unicorn head. What a twist.

Stop exposing inconvenient truths to them. The chick was Laura Southern. The person who attacked her was a tranny. The person that defended the tranny was Smugglypuff.

How would the US supreme court decide in a case involving this?

If that's the case, then I sure as hell hope there's something where the people who put them up to it get punished.

Actually read it. The article is inflammatory.

In other words, the minors who get caught up in a pimp racket won't be jailed, which the article seems to have a problem with despite minors not legally being able to consent. You'll still get arrested for soliciting sex from a child prostitute, but the child won't face legal punishment for the act.

You can argue whether or not that's right, but this isn't legalizing prostitution. The act itself is still illegal. Holla Forums fell for the same clickbait shit months ago.

You should only have sex with 2D loli anyway

This is fucking clickbait.

This is that thing from months ago where all it is that child sex workers forced into the life aren't held criminally responsible. It's still illegal to fuck a kid, dumbass. This doesn't change that. This is just so the Indonesian girl smuggled over to fuck producers isn't thrown in jail because she was unlucky enough to be enslaved.

Why is the left made up of pedophiles?
Why do they want pedophiles to be the next oppressed sexuality
WHAT THE FUCK

Technically yea, the child walks free but the solicitor still gets the full shaft of law. Point is that removing the kid from the streets would make pimps lose money for as long the kid is being held. Now the kids can keep getting fucked longer and the cops can't touch them

…Who had a beard and no intention of actually transitioning nor trying to pass themselves off as female, if I remember right. God, these people are the fucking worst.

No having sex with a child is against the law but a child selling sex is okay. She just isn't allowed to have any customers. It's the same thing that a bunch of places have done to regular prostitution. To make it so women can't be victimized by prostitution but it is still a-ok to destroy a man's life for wanting to pay a woman for sex without being romantically involved with her. Of course in this case the johns are actually fucking monsters who should go to jail. I still don't think doing this will help when Canada did it, it just led to more assaults because it gave one party all the power in the exchange.

This has to be satire, please tell me this is satire?

You idiotic degenerate fucks. All this does is protect the fuckers who traffic these kids. Now police have no right to pick up a kid who they suspect is whoring themselves out/forced to whore themself out. They can't take em in to try to get information on them, they can't 'arrest' them to get them to safety, they HAVE TO leave them there and move along.

It makes it worse you ignorant fucksticks.

Slow boiling like usual

Jesus fuck. I hate the left, but this thinking is retarded.

I will be in Sydney, Ausfailia for NYE. Should be good.

What in the article is stating that the pimp is NOT getting punished for it ? Why wouldn't they be ?

It'll be Current Year+2 next year. This was Current Year+1, and considering how bad it went for the 'Current Year' folks, hell yes it'll be good.

How are they going to get to the pimp if they can't arrest the kid for what they're being forced to do in the first place?

actually current year +2
And How is Oliver doing?
Is he still crying over the fact that hillary lost and trump won

yeah they're fucking monsters

on the other hand, the guy I know who got raped in juvie when he was 14 probably had it coming

THE PIMPS ARE STILL CRIMINALLY LIABLE, YOU FUCKING IDIOT! ALL THIS DOES IS PROTECT KIDS FORCED INTO IT! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW THE SEX SLAVE TRADE WORKS, YOU COONTOWN REJECT? GOD YOU FUCKS RUINED Holla Forums. THEY USED TO ACTUALLY THINK.

After reading that article
#Calexit when
Fuck it they need to fall hard like sweden to be woke

I don't know.

Not being able to arrest the kid doesn't mean they can't interrogate him/her or even arrest the parents for letting the child do such a thing.

oh also, the fifteen-year-olds who got raped in Abu Ghraib… well shit I mean that's just like war you know, war's a nasty business, etc. etc.

How's life in Cali? The delusional world where it's now law to LEAVE A FUCKING CHILD PROSTITUTE ON THE FUCKING STREET BECAUSE YOUR LAWMAKERS SAID SO?

STOP SHITTING OUT THE WINDOWS OF YOUR FUCKING SAN FRAN STREETCAR AS IT ROLLS DOWN THE DESIGNATED STREET AND THINK FOR A FUCKING SECOND. THIS LEAVES KIDS ON THE STREET. LEAVES THEM THERE. YOU CANNOT BRING THEM IN. IF YOU ARREST THEM TO PROTECT THEM, THEIR DIRTBAG MOTHER, FATHER, "UNCLE" OR WHOEVER CAN WALK DOWN TO THE COP SHOP, CALL FOR WRONGFUL ARREST AND THEN KICK THEIR ASS BACK OUT ONTO THE STREET SO THEY CAN BE PIMPED OUT AGAIN.

YOU FUCKING RETARD

Fuck off.

Pimps don't hang around where their hoes work (unless they are stupid). Unless it's a sting operation where the cops are monitoring specific hoes to see who their pimps and clients are they aren't going to get arrested. Now there's absolutely no reason for the kids to be compelled into helping authorities with info since they can't be arrested anymore

leftard will be crying non-stop for the next 4 years. You better get a small container to keep your kidney stones in, you'll need it.

This is dejavu as fuck. I remember us sperging on this months ago, only for others to explain that it's not nearly as big of deal as we thought

Why did this resurface?

In theory, it protects child prostitutes. In practice it means that pimps will simply keep a closer watch on child prostitutes to ensure they don't snitch, since the child prostitutes themselves will be untouchable.

>>11585304
Why don't you kill yourself?

That was the Steven Universe fantards over at Tumblr.

IT PREVENTS THEM FROM JAILING THEM, YOU FUCKING IDIOT, BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE FORCED TO BE THERE. THIS ISN'T A GODDAMN ANIME, YOU IDIOT. THERE IS NOT AN ARMY OF LEWD 12 YEAR OLDS WHO WANT TO FUCK MEN. THEY'RE JUST SLAVES, MOST OF THEM SMUGGLED IN FROM ASIA. THEY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG, OTHER THAN GETTING RAPED BY THE SCHOLOMO'S IN HOLLYWOOD. THE POLICE CAN GIVE THE KIDS OVER TO SOCIAL SERVICES, YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.

NOW THAT I WOULD EXPECT R/COONTOWN EXPATS TO UNDERSTAND.

What a law is supposed to do and what the law will result in are two different things, user.

Yo

Then bitching about the law is pointless, since nothing will change anyway.

Sorry if I don't think being forced to suck jew cock at gunpoint is a crime.

Mind showing proof?

Well anons I have a feeling that this thread is going to be a fun one.

It certainly isn't pointless, it means that if pimps double down on keeping their child prostitutes under control, then they can benefit from the law since they don't end up losing their prostitute and the child is no longer under the threat of law to snitch to save themselves.

What are you even going on about? Do you have mental issues?

A map for the amended Trump Wall.

This thread just is going to be gold

Build that fucking wall

What? If a cop find a child prostitute they aren't going to just send them home, you retard. That's not how it works. In your rationale it's impossible to catch pimps at all and the only thing you can do is punish kids for being forced into sex slavery by locking them up, which is the most ass-backwards thing I've ever heard. You know what happens to a pimp if a kid gets locked up? They just go get another one. That's like saying the only way to stop a drug ring is by going out and collecting drugs in the hands of addicts who have already paid for them.

Ben its time to get off the internet

I think you have us confused with Crash Override Network. Try sending abuse their way. The deserve it.

You have the most clinically retarded view of this, I have ever seen. You're talking like cops just scoop these fuckers off the street, ask them no questions and then throw them into a fucking dingy cell.

You're fucking beyond hope.

Anons these threads just give the best shills

They don't necessarily need to lock them up, there are plenty of ways to keep them there ranging from intimidation to blackmail and drug addiction, which is what I meant by doubling down. The point is that they will try very hard to get them to prevent them from voluntarily leaving, since the police can't simply detain children when nothing illegal is being done.

twitter.com/YesCalifornia

You're sperging out. We have nothing to rebut because you've given us nothing. You're talking about dossiers and bullied teens like a madman.

Show something.

Actually no, cops probably just let them go most of the time and the law is just a formality. But yes, putting a kid into juvie because they were a sex slave is wrong. And it's pretty rich that you're calling me obtuse for not believing that LA pimps have an army of juvenile succubi just hungry for cock and if only we'd get them off the street they wouldn't have anything else to use. Like I said, they're mostly just immigrants. And there are always more immigrants. Locking them up doesn't put the pimps out at all.

But the worst thing is that you fell for such obvious clickbait. I guess it's okay when we do it.

I think you jumped the gun there, mate. I was making it clear that child prostitution is not legal, because it's not.

The article is clickbait

Fixed for you. Warrants and such are a bit of a bitch. A coworker of mine got raided by the SWAT once, while he was asleep and his dumbass roommate was smoking pot. Well, turns out they got the wrong address, and raided them unnecessarily, so they confiscated the pot and left them without any charges or arrests being made.

I swear, I've seen this dude at least three times before. The strategy, at least. Make some inflammatory posts, go off on weird tangents, then reply with "not an argument, not an argument, not an argument" while ignoring sensible posts and peppering in the occasional insult.

I hate that California article derailed this thread. We had this same discussion and argument ages ago.

in your heart

He reminds me [email protected]/* */ a bit but lord more (119) is coming boys

Reminds me of when sjw used to go around saying
"Think of an original argument"

Tell me about it. And the exact same thing happened. I thought the people in GG were supposed to be against and recognize clickbait. That's what I live by anyway.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me how this protects kids MORE than things were before.

It's still not legal, yes, but it leaves the kids out there in a more vulnerable position because they can't take them off the streets anymore.

Oh man, that's rich, considering how eager they are to attack anyone who isn't part of their particular hivemind.

there is no way this is real

(checked)
Yes but like most of their "arguments" once someone manages to break through they stop using that term

Because now the one in a hundred police officers who would have sent them to juvie for it can't? Again, it's probably just a formality. My points were: this doesn't legalize prostitution, this doesn't help the pimps and the article was clickbait.

That's what happens when anons post clickbait and provide clickbait context. No one actually fucking reads the articles anymore

that cancerous person. Any links to what happened afterwards?

Apparently Holla Forums maybe is getting shilled by TRS or something
>>>Holla Forums8630957

keep turtling, pussy

I point out the irony of it being legally and """"morallly"""" okay for niggers to bully a dude but not suck his dick, and then this inch high private eye motherfucker pops up with a screencap containing a couple shitposts I put together, which means I pissed his dumb ass off enough that he fucking saved them just so that he'd be able to try and spook me the next time I showed up. Now, he's probably VPN-hopping like a madman, trying to put together a fake crowd because he's too much of a weak sister to defend the actions of, in all probability, his home board, and he needs some backup.

Also, he knows goddamn well the dude I'm talking about, but he's trying to get me to name him so that he can bring more shit down on his head, but also make it my fault. If I persist in not naming him, the faggot's probably gonna do it for me, and if I keep arguing in a more-or-less all-purpose general, he's gonna use the fact that I've replied to him more than ten times to "win" the argument.

Help my memory a bit - who's TRS again?

The nice taste of salt

They probably are, TRS have been absolutely desperate for control over Holla Forums. It is pretty funny how Holla Forums both on halfchan and fullchan are being shilled, each with a different set of autists.

TRS is therightstuff.biz, their content may be top-tier at times but that is really where their cooperation with Holla Forums ends.

ding dong

The Right Stuff. A site somewhat in the vein of The Daily Stormer.

Oh, and if I really dig in there and provide evidence of harassment, he's gonna be like "oh it wasn't that bad we didn't do any of that stuff it's totally unrelated". All of this shit, including abusing his mod privileges and revealing that there's at least one person here who will straight-up no-joke stalk your ass over months, because I made a point he couldn't handle. The guy is a fucking snatch.

Wait a minute. I shitposted in that thread, but I didn't make 47 fucking posts. Do you have the wrong guy?

Salty but sweet.

TRS is pretty heavy on the shitposting since that is their main appeal, while the Daily Stormer is simply Anglin's blog.

That isn't even me. I can't believe you startled me for a second.

Anyway, GG is fine (little stale and Holla Forumsscented but shit, it's been four years). I'm making an unrelated point about sex morals and shit to annoy moralfags, and I'm fucking right, because I've already argued this before.

You're still a cunt, though. Failed spookshit and smug anime girls, nothing even approaching a point. You lose, nigger. You could have fucking i5 0-days and you'd still suck at arguing for any purposes other than impressing your fellow women. I win.

Oh, and just on the off chance you are from le ebin sociopath board: I've saved everything. You're not gonna cover this shit up. I'm not a snitch, so please don't put me in a position where this has to come out.

Still going

Because clickbait works, we're not even immune to it.

Don't you have your own board sized circlejerk to partake in?

This is honestly why I like these threads, because while people fly off the handle over shit, there's always those few Anons going "guys, calm the fuck down."

California isn't the center of the US

This whole thread is perfect

I've seen less minorities in a month out west than I ever saw on any given day out in the midwest or even the east coast.

If you poop on someone and they enjoy it, did you really poop on them?

we used to be more observant than this, does anyone remember trust but verify? It's not all bad though since, like you said, many anons caught on quickly and righted the ship, it's just a bad look for us to fall for the same bait not once but twice.

Someone hasn't been to the southern US.

I've visited California twice and the only poc I saw was my family and these black people who the black guy was beating up his girlfriend and getting arrested
Cali was so white you could say it was snowing

I'm loving this salt

Georgia.

All the minorities in Cali live in specific neighborhoods, most of them slums. They preach diversity but they're less integrated than the American south.

i don't know what's happening in this thread anymore

God dammit, user, you had me choking there for a few seconds.

I only just woke up and not even gonna read the thread

As a spic in texas I will say I was living in far better conditions though my family had a decent home its nothing compared to where my family is living now
Though we were homeless for a few months untill may

Wait, I thought the poll was feminism vs cancer.

411 replies and we're only at page 5. What a track record for shortest thread.

From

I bet he was saving that one for a long ass time

I think they had both, because I also remember one with cancer. I also remember the people asked reacting like total faggots to it.

i was away for a couple hours what did i miss?

and the thread is dead again?

(119) came back to shill like mad

I'm in awe at how salt aeb44d these threads will never stop being great.

shilling

goodnight gamergays

stop pretending to be me idiot
it's fucking noon here

literally who

No idea. I like his video though.

>ask how that works since he's vocally supporting israel
god trolling liberals is like shooting fish in a fucking barrel

archive.is/oWTIa

California isn't real America since most of the state is mexican.

Wait we had this discusion before. In the end they wouldn't prosecute the child if he/she was forced into prostitution by other people or was a victim of circumstance so they can get the help they needed with out the stigma of prostration following them around while putting there life in order.

Strange how they think that reflects badly on Milo and not Islam

What were they 'mad' about this time? The milo thing?

Awesome.

we have multiple commies pretending to be val and now we have multiple commies pretending to be me

Hey anons, what's your plan for current year +2?

you're all cancer

We just need Marche to get a trip, then we can filter his worthless ass.

archive.is/ozdMn

You mean ASIDE from laughing at progressive crybullies as they all fade into the either?

archive.fo/AXMeh

regarding Milo's book

archive.is/jIec6

Strange how they never want to imitate zombie girl user, or… Okay I'll I can think of now is a bunch of people who no longer come here like Kyusabro, Bonegollem, and psychfag.

Self publish a book.

I'm sure Simon & Schuster are really regretting the deal

Really? That's sad.

Bonegolem still pops in hear from time to time, especially when there is big deepfreeze updates

Gee, it's almost as if actively ejecting him from college campuses and generally harassing him and his fans only made him more popular.

Recovery from meme and winning overdoses

This is the second time I've seen Vivian as Risky. I've seen the first one via n647.deviantart.com/gallery/. I'd link to the picture directly, but my phone is slow and can't go through DA very quickly.

This shit ain't over yet, user.

Vidya.

Still works for me

Suicide.

because you are searching in all, I get results there too. They have been removed from the news section.

People on reddit still support Obama.

it's not the site that's blocked from google, the issue here is that it doesn't show up on their "news" tab.

Regardless of what anti-GG, revoltards, or sjw say, GamerGate did get its voice out into the world. Sometimes, that is all that matters to shake things up.
Full vid and clip of sweet spot. Fight on faggots.

Oops, forgot vid related for sweet spot.

archive.is/8xaa2
wew, if you want to know how sjw's think, check that shit out. And just today a very left leaning german journalist said that the truth is never racist.

It's not that you forgot, it's that 8ch doesn't have simultaneous embedding and image/video posting. Here's hoping for in-post embeds.

Git gud at drawing/writing, wait for Ace Combat 7 and Yakuza 0, and try to watch second pic related. Full blown Fujoshis ruin everything

Tis why reddit a shit. Everything the media spewed out about Putin was a fucking lie. There is no evidence and they will not say how or what method the Russians used to hack the dnc. It's all a big fucking Listen and Believe tactic.

tempted to buy it.

but ive been burned enough times not to trust preorders

Got a job interview with Burger King tomorrow, so I guess keep that down for Current Year+2

The blessing of Kek is upon you. You will become the Burger King.

oops my bad

trips demand you get this job

The only time I'll ever give milo money is if he actually does his gamergate book.

wai…why? did they turn on him?

Burger King is not a career user, but it is a start, just don't settle for this. It's a woman's studies graduate job.

DO IT FAGGOT

There's a goon in /a/ attempting to rally a personal army to harass the anime character designer's twitter account. Morons. Let the Japs do it themselves.

(checked)
Milo's like a ftp MMO: have your fun but don't bother spending anything on the cash shop.

Wasn't planning on it. Just wanted a job to fund my gun obsession.
Was thinking of joining the military to get that GI Bill to go to trade school or maybe have a military career.

That may be true, but that would be an unusually high volume and not nearly enough people correcting them.

If you aren't in a rural place, you should look around for a trade.
I know a 350 pound flooring guy making dosh. How he doesn't lose weight carrying 50 pound bags every day is beyond me.

Seriously?
I lost 35 pounds simply by drinking a bit less overall and switching to diet soda.

I also live next to the largest US Naval base and a AFB. I have plenty of options as far as careers are.

Cool. I must have just missed him.

He's just a fat guy user, probably eats 2 burritos for lunch or something. Arms size of cinder blocks tho.

Nope, neither is nature.

Just anorher friday

Burritos can be pretty good for ya depepnding on the portioning and what you put in, fresh salsa (pico) cheese, beans and unprocessed meat is always good.

Construction workers aren't exactly known for their health eating habits.

> diet soda
Don't fall for that meme, just give up regularly drinking sodas at all.

Do juices or regular if you cannot kick sode, aspertaine is worse for you than regular refined sugar.

archive.is/WtFI1

Nah man, I'm talking pic related, knows what I'm talking about.

You need a quarter that with less processed food.

Why isn't your girlfriend drawing silly comics about the two of you and her social anxiety for the internet?

The faggot doesn't forget customers user, unlike MMO developers.

Never gets old.

are you not cropping full tweets on fucking purpose

not my img

This reminds me of a Japanese Trails fan that loves to draw herself all the time along with the characters. It's pretty weird and cringey, but the art is good anyway.

then its not real

twitter.com/EpicCholula/status/814598078128914432
archive.is/wh4zi

I WANT TO TAKE CRAB REVENGE ON MARCHE

www.crabrevenge.com

I feel better today.

Good for you.I'm starting to feel like shit.

Supersatan GET?

Still not back to full health yet. Fug.

The DoomGuy get was better anyways.

A few /a/utists are just mad that loli is in decline and the age of meat is dawning in Nipland.
Even the remaining lolis are getting thicc.

☜✅ed
Obligatory reminder that Danielle is best tan, with Freya a close second, followed by Vivian.

I could've sworn some are mad because the artwork for the show doesn't look remotely similar to the source material, and the character designer can't really draw without drawing big lips.
Sauce?

I don't care about the thick ara vs loli debate since all my fit girls left by the wayside and will never have its glory age like thick ara is experiencing and loli did before it.

Look up "Yokkora".

there is literally nothing wrong with chubby lolis (oppai loli is better though)

Who knows, maybe there'll be a fitness craze in the next 8 years like there was in the 80's, and there will be fit and not-crazy robo-waifus.

Thanks user.

You're welcome.

Leggy loli is superior.

No. Underage titcows are best. End of rine.

————

^ rine ends there

Somebody recommended me Rabi-Ribi in a GG thread. The game is fun but 90% of the characters are fucking bland copy pastes of the same generic air-headed ditz animu grill, and barely any of them have interesting designs.

You have shit taste then. Remove your OS chip.

I hope France has good medical care. You're going to need it.

Yet gamergate is the 45th president.

How does he figure?

That inbred drug addict is still going around talking shit?

As in he is actually legitimately fucking nuts

That almost looks like a horror manga.

He sent Sommers threats, so that counts right?

And now he's directly threatening a book publisher.

The crows on pain night tell him that he's not to talk to kinnacannon or he'll violate the no contact order.
Remember when he left that voicemail to that GG supporter's dad.

To be fair, Yokkora also made a three parter about a stalker lady.

Calling it, six months from now he's going to say something along the lines of "GamerGate is too powerful due to Trump." Not like that calling it means anything, since I don't feel like showing who I am, nor is it too difficult or outlandish a call.

I seriously want to know how the fuck he isn't in jail yet.

I dunno I really like flat lolis that just have like a bit of like baby fat.

You cannot beat what's already dead.

dubs of truth.

That's fine too. But oppai loli is better.

Archive, right now.

Except you're fucking wrong, and Elins are the shit.

He's just a loser in his 50's that thinks he hot shit by claiming he took down gamergate and related ecelebs while ignoring he's a fuck up.

You're shit.

archive.fo/DwO96

Shweet.

I want to date and eventually marry an user, how can I make my dream come true

I'll help you

I'm getting conflicting messages.

#4 is a process call for getting /cute/

At least link to >>>/cute/.

But then they would no longer be user….

already cheating on your waifu?
You'll never marry an user you filthy harlot

Meanwhile at Comiket 91 in Japan.

I'm okay with this.

Remember Criminal Girls 2?
twitter.com/xethyrus/status/813904698872922112
psnprofiles.com/trophies/5255-criminal-girls-2
No fucking wonder NISA kept putting it on sale almost every fucking week after it's release.

>I'm willing to support NISA as they somehow manage to break a game's engine multiple times no less when their one job is to translate a game from one language to another, and they still fail at doing that properly
Marche, you deserve bullying.

No I dont
if they stop fucking up im gonna support them its that simple
I aint no devdex revoltfaggot boycotting retard

all NISA needs to do to get my money is not fuck up a game release

After pic related, no matter how good of a localization they do I will never give them money. The only fate they deserve is bankruptcy and for all the employees to be banished from the industry.

GAS THE NEWS
INFO WAR NOW!!!!

Include the faggots who were manning their forums and I wholeheartedly agree.

2016 is a hell of a year.

jesus christ. It's almost #1 in overall books

I think he's going to have a hard time topping Carrie Fisher at the moment.

he's a bottom anyway

God fucking damn it, I wasn't prepared for that.

Yea I don't think Simon and Schuster are worried, they're gonna make bank off that faggot.

twitter.com/TheSafestSpace/status/814298635009662976

IT'S NOT LEGALIZING CHILD PROSTITUTION GOY WE ARE JUST MAKING THEM WARDS OF THE STATE INSTEAD OF CRIMINALS GOY

so if you know the right people you can get access to these wards of the state

Remember the drug trade? Juvi discouraged drug dealers from using kids to sell goy :^ )
sure they got lighter sentences and their records expunged at 18

but no one woul ever abuse that goy

Lets not forget the whole dnc running pedo rings & california is one of their strongholds hint fucking hint

CREATING A PEDOPHILE LOOPHOLE IS BETTER GOY

Just wondering, was aeb44d 22 posts, was it all posted thinking it was going to sage downboat the thread or what.

I'll wait until there's physical proof or pdf of it. That being said, it is funny how Milo got a book deal, and iirc LW book and movie deal looks to be in limbo.

If children could willingly consent, then nothing any pedophile is doing right now would be wrong if the child merely agreed to go along with it

You sound like the jew, to me.

How are they even allowed near the code when their job is literally localization. At least everyone I know hates noa as much if not more than I do, and doubly so for reggie.

Even a badly patched game can be fixedmostly on pc. But in this scenario, its getting nisa to change or die and to show how reviled they are.

Wards of the state = CPS resources

California CPS is fucking complicit IN protitution you dipshits

There are children that do now that they are performing a crime and do so just because they know they essentially get away with it.

You're right. I read that in a h-doujin. It must be true. Face it, you fell for clickbait and you're trying to save face.

If the problem is CPS then the kids are fucked both literally and figuratively whether they can get arrested in the act or not. I'm only arguing that prosecuting child sex slaves is retarded because it gives the way to the idea that children can consent at all, in any legal capacity

Yes but my point is the law lets a loophole open for pedos its not a fucking solution I get it

Look at the ID. He's just pretending to be Val. I'd never talk shit about people's taste in terms of lolis.
Chub lolis are cute, as long as they're not morbidly obese. What counts for a loli isn't her breasts or her looks. It's her heart of finding out that after all adult life ican be so much fun

to elaborate the same bullshit was done in the drug wars kids don't get as much time/ become wards of the state so gangs used them because they were seen as victims

Oppai loli is best loli. I will stand by that statement to the death.

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/814738038089580544

please repond

It's okay, but it focuses on the boobs more than the soul of the loli. It also often overexaggerates her childishness and immaturity as a way to "compensate" for the huge boobs. I rather prefer a fully honest loli who finds out about new things she would've never imagined possible before, yet is curious to grow to appreciate.

die

I like it because you get the forbidden fruit factor of lolicon, and the contrast with her big boobs makes it so much better. Young, and innocent, and being sexually exploited by adults because she has big, fat, lewd tits.

I much prefer the opposite.

Old and slutty and sexually exploiting children?

Yes.

I just meant lolis exploiting adults and didn't really think it all the way through.

Oh, I've got some stuff like that. One of my favourite oppai loli h-manga involves a titcow with a crush trying to seduce her tutor by wearing a slutty swimsuit.

sauce?

How do you all feel about 2016 compared to when it started to now? Especially in regards to SocJus? It'll be wonderful to see them watch helplessly as they lose so much more ground in 2017. It'll be crucial to spread what had transpired during ZachAttack and the CONLeaks early on to really drive a big stake through their plans as they'll shift ever further into defensive positions.

exhentai.org/g/687873/410b66be43/
She's still shy and innocent-ish but she set out to seduce her sensei and dammit she did.

Socjus, globalism, the EU bully got kicked in the teeth this year thanks mostly to Nigel Brexit and Trump's election victory. But IMO the real end boss is someone like Soros, along with the corrupt elites and the Ministry Of Truth aka MSM. 2016 started with socjus in the lead, something to keep in mind lest people get overconfident as we head into the year of the
FIRE COCK

CHALLENGERS HAVE ARRIVED

According to a beta orbiter of Quinn's, he proposed to stop giving their detractors attention in order to kill them, but can they really keep their word outside if the first few months of 2017? It reminds me that Silverstring, DiGRA, IGDA, and the like are still out there, as well as other other shitty game journalism outlets besides Gawker that ought to get their teeth kicked in as well.

The big question is, will they learn to keep their heads down and stop wanting to cram their agendas openly, or will there still be plenty of opportunities to counter, expose, and rally people to drop them?

Everything is getting more polarizing but there is now an active force against the bullshit and many are redpilled. However, everything is really starting to blend together and it seems like this cultural battle is infecting everything. When it comes to GG itself, we had an especially good summer. Most of our direct enemies seems to have lost a lot of influence. But as usual, the media lies continue to lie, both in gaming journalism and in MSM.

Finish embed related and go back to college.

So…how "done" are you guys with this game?

Are there any voices you may still need for characters?

>>>/polmeta/17426

Hope something can be done about this when we're out of the current year. The tides are turning but the shilling and suberters won't go down for good without a fight

Checked

Waiting for their update next year.

Nice dubs, but check the date.

If their pattern holds, it will be continuing to double down harder.

Welp.

Those people will never go quietly and from experience, double down hard. The grind gamers have to face is notifying advertisers and keeping qizmodo's journos in line with Univision's code of conduct.

checking your pic related.

dubs?

Dubs trips, damn captcha made me rewrote it.

Good morning faggots! Get hyped! 2017 is almost upon us!

How many offshoot sites are we up to now?

current year was the SJWs. Current year +1 was our year. Who will claim current year +2? And will rea-user get one more death in tomorrow before the deadline.

God that just sounds sad. Like a convention bragging that they have a D-list actor from the 80s as their main pull.

bought lobster for appraiser, then Beef tenderloin as main course and now I must come up with a good dessert. also bought liquor for $200 so I'm all set

Hey user.

Speaking of stoners, didn't California pass a law legalizing marijuana during the election?

Goddamn Oda Non makes my dick do backflips.

I like his stuff but his woman are a bit samey and the stories are nothing

I think so. A few other states such as Massachusetts, Maine, and Nevada, did as well

Does this count?

Count as what?

Genma Saotome! Nooo.
Ah, fuck him, he's a dick.

What happened?

They obviously paid for bots to make themselves seem more official and legitimate through consensus cracking

The current year+1 happened.

does that include you?

Good point, Mark should ban the real Marche as well just in case

yes, just in case

archive.is/2g4tB

will the rains of castamere be playing when they arrive?

But let me guess, they can get away with "white men are evil?"

Dubs-trips means they get to watch great russian fireworks.

That is actually a pretty damn clever response

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Reminder that fart has been giving margaret money and you will never EVER be that much of a leg humping stalking loser

Let's round off today's bread with some Easy Mode Ethics (and a rare Viv):
oneangrygamer.net/2016/12/gamenguide-ignores-ftc-standards-attaches-undisclosed-affiliate-links-to-articles/20122/
ftccomplaintassistant.gov/GettingStarted?NextQID=251&Url=#&panel1-9#crnt
twitter.com/Ahmenthi/status/620356035497357312

Putin have class. Obama only have crass.

Is he stalking her now?

No she is letting him hump her leg

something incredibly wrong will happen and I'm calling it right now

Like a good dog he seems to do what he is told
See how hard he tried to push her milo chimpout

That guy is good.

Shieet.

WE

I still don't understand how not being able to arrest the child means they can't be taken into protective custody? Where does this fucking say that?

why are people so eager to suck dead people dick? Why are those Carrie Fisher books so popular? Also those tools of titans and, I assume it's a cooking book, look like total shit, how are those the top sellers?

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/814805090397614081

I really want to punch this piece of shit.

Goodnight gamergays

delete all impersonators

It's stuck at what you see in the video. Nothing new has been added recently, since everybody's on holiday.

Yes, lots, but that would require me to sit down and write dialogue, which I am terrible at. Leave a message in our thread on /vivian/ if you're interested.

We want to have a playable demo out by next year. Our internal deadline is by the end of March/beginning of April, but given that the trailer was delayed by two months, I'd say May is a more accurate assessment. I also want to add in Holla Forums as a playable character by then.

Nice, any plans for a cast trailer? would love to see Holla Forums and Holla Forums argue about vidya degeneracy, but priorities, good work though, hope you guys had a good holiday break.

For once I'm slightly proud of my polish ancestry.

Around 70% of Twitter are bots. Wouldn't surprise me if FF paid some to inflate their follower score.

Remember that their last crowdfunding attempt was a complete disaster, the had to call in a lot of favors to get donations.

twitter.com/MaxKolbeGroup/status/814870364081811456

Dean Esmay just won't stop, people.

Such as?

Who is this guy?

tfw when atheist but most of the atheists I know are crazy SJWs

Max Temcuck, cuck overlord.

mashable.com/2016/12/30/california-legalized-child-prostitution/

The law only protects in theory. If they really wanted to help cut down on child prostitution, they would keep the possibility to punish child prostitutes but instead giving them complete immunity as long as they give as they tell on the pimps. Instead you get a law that traffickers are going to have a lot of incentive to take advantage of it by using the exact same methods mentioned in the shit you posted. The fact that the child prostitutes themselves are now an untouchable clean slate means that the government has no way to force them to give them information on the traffickers. So although it doesn't per-se mean legalised child prostitution, it certainly ends up protecting the pimps and not the victims, the victims are afraid to speak up because of the people abusing them, not because of words on a piece of paper. Whenever Snopes is mentioned as a source, you should really think it through another time before agreeing with the article.

ARCHIVE THAT, YOU FUCKHEAD
archive.is/8Hjyj

Hello?

archive.is/kb0Bb

>the media claims he attacked the mosque with bacon
I mean, it sucks the guy died, but Jesus Christ.

So, muslims killed him in prison? And why the hell loitering is a crime now?

Aren't british prisons just full of Muslims? Poor guy never had a chance.

Why the fuck do they want to appropiate with everything that isn't theirs? For fuck's sake, Leia was a useless character who did nothing.

I can't handle all the irony.

They are.

He should have said he was trans and got put in a womens prison.

Humiliating im sure but it would have saved his life.

Every day that passes I'm more convinced that the crime for being a muslim should be death.

I hate becoming edgy and old.

Yeah, the guy who did that really tempted fate, right after her being declared "Stable" after the heart attack, too bad he had to make art of her attempting to fight the meme of CURRENT YEAR+1

I don't get it. She didn't beat 2016

that comic was made shorty before she died.

LOL

I wonder if Holla Forums is as embarrassed by alt right twitter as we are of GG twitter.

It was 2 early. I guess it's slipping. Still funny he's beating Trevor Noah.

Now that's ironic and morbily hillarious.

did the "alt-right" even fucking do anything besides shitpost and become a boogeyman for dems?

Most likely.

She couldn't outrun 2016 after all, just giving the year another snack.

who reads that motherfuckers book?
ohh well, that explains it. Anyway, I think I didn't save it but does anyone have that webm in which this guy defended apple removing that headphone jack? How can anyone take him serious after that? Even if you are a sjw, after that people should notice that he is a paid shill.

Jesus tapdancing Christ, seriously? What assravaged hipster wrote that bit?

LW must be salty as fuck.

This trevor noah guy, he compared it to trans people. Saying that people who don't accept it are the same who hate trans people and don't want to move forward in life. It was posted on Holla Forums and also here back then.

seriously?

A book abou Carrie Fisher and she isn't even a week death!

How!?

She wrote and released it before she died.

also the book was written before she died ya ding dong

Millenials have gone off the deep end and it is great

Wasn't the leader of that district of rebels just as corrupt as the president?
I haven't really seen the movie or read the books that well
But I do remember the leader of the rebels and the rebels themselves being just as bad as the government they were fighting

Jesus christ they didn't think this one through and it is hilarious

Oh, I made a fool of myself.

Ok, sorry for being retarded.

webm that shit.

i haven't been able to detect gookanon for the last three threads
either he's gotten better or he's left us

gook is that you

Did they think they could beat the power of meme magic?

No, just a spaniard bored user who noone would remember because I never namefag.

crowdpac.com/campaigns/142523/your-action-needed-by-12-31-midnight-to-fight-republican-attacks-on-our-country-fund-the-district-13-house

archive.is/wFPIy

BREADING BREAD!!!

Edition name?

Uh, Danielle!

are you a shill

No.

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

rea was nice and kind and full of hope
you have warped her into a force for evil
you are the true death god. rea was merely your vessel.
please kill Val.

When was the last time someone answered yes to that question?

report shill bread

Fuck you, retard lover.

ACTUAL NEW BREAD

ACTUAL NEW BREAD

commies