FUCK multiplayer

I'm mad. I hope everyone who plays in that server dies. They tried deliberately to destroy my work. What's the point of building things if they will just get destroyed?

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.8archive.moe/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Didn't you make this exact thread a few weeks ago and got told to fuck off? Fuck off

No, it was the exact same format about soace engineers and how mad they were they got griefed. You just toned down the language this time

Had a similar experience. Built an awesome base, then some faggot swooped in and stole it from me because I didn't obsessively guard it with a fucktillion turrets.

Unless they make it much much easier to obtain materials and build up ships, it becomes a massive wasted effort. You spend 20 hours building up a fuckhueg pretty ship with all the little accoutrements and details.. log off, and then some cunt blows it up or steals it.

Where the fuck do you think you are you quadruplenigger faggot?

This. Griefing is fun and I don't blame people for doing it. It's just that it takes so fucking long to build anything, even in creative, that it's not worth the potential risk of losing it.

Nigger, HIDE you shit.

This is why a lot of people have servers that they only load up when their controlled group of friends is with them. 24/7 public servers not only run like shit, but they are far more likely to be griefed or only frequented by griefers.

Also good advice, but the damned game needs safe zones or tighter restrictions on being able to grind down computers then instantly rebuild them to claim ownership of an entire spacestation or other autistically huge creation.

THIS

And that's one globalism is bad

lewd

What's wrong with Markaplier? He's a fun guy.

Are you a fucking child?

What do they expect?

I wish there was a way to accurately repair ships with blueprints instead of having to remember where you put certain components, unless I am missing something, IDK, destroying the whole thing and using a projector?

wew
what did you expect

I'm not seeing a direct denial here, so I'm going to assume the other user correctly called you out. I join him in bidding you to fuck off.

How new are you?

Yep, I remember it.

Fuck off, stop being a bitch.

I just want to team up with Holla Forums and make a space society

Obama is a nigger

You should try eve online op, you'll love it. ;^)

K L A N - B A C K E D

Man someone needs to turn up the gas on that limey fuck.

Didn't the clan back Hillary?

yeah thats video games. play with friends or something

so you are the same guy.

So you are the same fag.

but whats the fun in building things if you cant show people and see what theyve built, constantly trying to one up eachother?

Grow the fuck up.

YOU DON'T SAY

lel

amazing

what is that, star wars?

what a delusional racist

Well, its kinda spess engy thread also.

Sounds about right.

LOL yep. There was a (((Snopes))) article about it. It mentioned that Donal Trump was endorsed by present/former KKK members and Grand Wizards more than it mentioned Hillary being endorsed by said people. And Trump's article? Not a single mention that Hillary was also endorsed by the KKK. Funny that.

(checked)
Current Year Man is going grey as fuck now that it is no longer Current Year but it will, in fact, be Current Year + 2 in a matter of minutes.
The salt harvest was bountiful in 2016 anons. We shall not likely see its like again in our lifetimes.
Born too late to explore the earth, born too early to explore the stars, born just in time to harvest salt from liberal tears.

You deserve it for wasting your time playing this boring shit!

hi rabbi

Gee, that really sucks OP. You know what will cheer you up? Looking at these digits

Please, stop posting this force whore everywhere. Whoever posts this slut from now on should be banned for a week for spam.

OH SHIT WHADDUP

counter sage

nigger nigger nigger nigger

You're worse

It took about 2 months to do because the serve had either spare asteroids or most were mined out. We got stuck having to slowly and painfully respawn and drag new spawn ships to a set of coords and deconstruct the ships, taking parts not needed and breaking them down

I do feel you about being offline when that shit happens. It is a tad gay.

Isn't the entire point of PvP servers to try to fuck everybody's shit in every way possible? It's not "griefing" if it's the intended player behaviour.

OP confirmed for DSP.

Games that require your main entity stay in the game while you are logged off are the worst cancer ever conceived.

I understand it from a practical standpoint, but take a game like Rust, most the raiding is done while folk are offline. They just trash your hard-work shit while you have no way to do anything about it.
That's not fun. That's not a challenge. That's just gay.

Don't know how you could really fix it in a game like Space Engineers, though.

Guys we have THE TECHNOLOGY
beta.8archive.moe/
Go look for it.

Wait a second the archive is back? since when?