Webm Thread: It Keeps Going

Last Thread on page 13.

That fat nigger bouncing everywhere got a good laff out of me.

Good this serial is on par with xavier the renegade angel which i love but i wish shake wasnt so obnoxious and i could understand meatwad half of time. Otherwise this serial is 8/10

That's fucked. Hurting animals rustles my jimmies hard. I know this happens all the time in nature but in nature you don't have fucktards baiting animals in to being eaten alive by other animals so they can film it and say "oh that's sad" when it does not give them the hollywood version and they have to listen to an animal scream in pure fear and agony as its slowly drawn to a watery grave. Fuck people.

That looks comfy. Is there any chance it's close to being a finished product yet?

It released already

This is a repost user, give us another.

wow, the most unattractive EDM crowd i've ever seen.

checked

am i on Holla Forums or Holla Forums?

mind if i reblog your tumblr post thanks

Legit you can die from STD? also you double posted the bill gates ones.

Anyone know what game and mod these are from? I like how autistic it looks

geniva?

Arma 3. Most likely the Altis Life mod or similar freeroam RPG mod.

Arma 3

Wait she really did? Kek to all those Anons claiming her to be pure.

you two should fugg. back off to where you came from

I only posted there because of a sporting event it's not like I post there regularly. Also don't make such baseless accusations of people.

Requesting the "where do you think we are?" Holla Forums edit.

Would you rather the croc starve? Nature is brutal and I'm glad we are on top of the food chain.

Then why did you bait him into going there you piece of shit ? I hope someone pushed that subhuman trash into the water after that to see how he likes it. Dumb nigger is the one responsible and he doesn't feel an ounce of remorse, even the pigs seemed to have a more humane behavior in that webm.

That's obviously an alligator.

WHERE IS "THERE" user. PLEASE TELL US MORE.

What's the matter user? Afraid of dicks?

sauce on first webm?

Blood (1997)

thx

jeez did he need to stomp his face in? thats fucked up

It's a trans, who the fuck cares

I wonder how long he spent trying to do that.

It's different when the person is acting like an asshole.

Why did you post this?

no rikey?

Gays aren't welcome.

noice that dumb hog totally deserved it

go home toitle boy

You're just posting mentally challenged women. This isn't video games. Die.

all you need to know of this webm

where you in a comma the last 10 years or so?

Jesus Christ.

and nothing of value was lost on that cruise.

Seriously, look up what introduced pigs have done. Even Steve Irwin detested them and would regularly kill them as bait for his crock traps.

this isn't current year anymore
dead meme walking

You are what you eat.

noice

VIDEO FUCKING GAMES

I think you should kill yourself, Jeb.

What's that? You want more cute girls?

I refuse to believe that. You can't make me.

k

You know she's terrible at dancing right?

I'll take the one on the left please. The less terrible japanese storytelling the better.

That's pretty low quality

What game? I dont recognize it

music source?

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

KILL IT WITH FIRE

Scissor Sisters - It Can't Come Quickly Enough (Sismic Music Remix)

Planet Explorers or something I think.

How did i miss this.. You just gave me a merry christmas user. Thank you~

Subhuman vs monkey.

thanks

video games

oh it's one of them

99% of webm threads are not vidya anyways

The girl or the dog?
If girl, was a mudslime involved?

I always prefer the uncensored versions of things, but I wasn't going to go track down single torrents out of a big batch.

Though honestly, if you want to talk about uncensored cartoon dicks, Venture Bros surprised me. I actually assumed they didn't draw the dick details and just faked it under the pixelization. Not the case.

I did feel like I might have posted this one before. I must be off by one. Here's another.

What the crying shitfan of a grizzley, what are those under her boobs, LSD-stamps?

anime source of the character?

Is that a fucking speed bump?

its a dude, right?
you can't fool me

Video games

Game?

There's something wrong with human beings.

(checked)
Source for music and anime?

i don't know what anime that is.

music is some remix of Scissor Sisters - "It Can't Come Quickly Enough"

Yo fam what game is that sorry for the spoonfeeding but after I saw that map I just had to ask fam

take of your tinfoil, user. Just tell me what this anime is with this weird kid and these so called space cowboys?

Please deploy in case of fish fetishist.

Ah this is the dude who sees the musical stave for the first time and interprets the music right away. Sick

Tom Brier. Sight-reading is not that uncommon of a skill, but he does a very nice job of reinterpreting, transposing and improvising on the fly.

A shit. If it cannot give me feels it a shit.

What, are you for real?

daily reminder to stop fapping

Anyone got a source on the first video? Some have said Gobu, but I can't find that info.

ok, just saw the anime. It's shit. Damn slow and boring.

MAKING WRESTLING GREAT AGAIN

if this isn't bait then you don't belong here. fuck, you probably don't belong on reddit. maybe just get off the internet entirely.

gabe the dog is the only youtuber i can tolerate

lol, consolefags will buy literally anything. That shit probably took less than 5 bucks to make.

Checked.

This webm gave me a full erection, that was so bad ass. Please give me source if you have it.

It's from a movie called "Duterte's Revenge"

Show by Rock!!

Brutal.
Also checked.

The only thing wrong with the Steam Controller is the face buttons, and if you're playing a game where you need face buttons, you can just go buy an Xbox 360 controller for 25 bucks, since you paid less than half for the steam controller.

movie is The Raid 2.

The Raid 2.

Sauce on music in webm1?

Thank you, you lovely bastards.

And with this, i conclude my dump of Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix 2.

I wonder why sub-Saharan Africa is in the state it's in right now? It's whitey's fault no doubt.

thats just beautiful

thanks for the advice buddy

what game is the first webm?

I bet you're a meatcuck hypocrite.

Oh boy, Facebook is here everyone.

There's several "hey Holla Forums" or "What about X" thread on the catalogue, including one exact duplicate, but I can't tell from the tone of posting whether it's an attempted raid or newfag influx. Did someone get pissy at something Holla Forums did again? I know there's comic edits that that board's doing at the moment.

primary consumer pls go

Clearly a Arctic Fox, m8.

dork souls 2

I think I got the sauce of those weirdass posts. Check this out.
>>>/monster/245497
>>>/monster/245504
Apparently, there is a horde of female autists from tumblr trolling cuck/r9k/ every winter break. Since Janny doesn't do jack shit, because he doesn't like the permavirginity and feels community that formed around it, the robots resorted to sending them elsewhere.

Yeah, I checked Holla Forums's catalogue and I saw they had a thread about TRS, but I thought it was the continuation of another website that had been shitposting Holla Forums for a while. Thanks for the clarification.

cowboy bebop
fucking disgraceful

Why isn't Barney credited?

budget cuts

imagine being in such desperate need for money that you reduce yourself to this

MUAH the french

second video song source?

nvm, found

I forgot the exact limit so I'll just try posting it

The current limit is 12mbs.

eh… id fuck him

This is why you guys are called meatcucks.

who's the cum dumpster? i'd fuck her gently and cuddle her while whispering sweet nothings into her ear. then we'd go have five star filet mignon and the finest wine over candlelight and down tempo jazz. she'd probably laugh at people who refrain from eating meat, and pity them for the subhuman filth that they are.

You know, that's entirely normal practice. That's how you check on a calf in the womb, and assist in birth.

What is this?

and what is this?

Vegan women don't want your parasite ridden little penis, fam.

Well it isn't, if it is don't fucking eat the meat a lot of garbage butchered in America may have it but I know guy locally and I've cut up game I've snagged myself. That jewess would be sexier with blue eyes but
Not friggin' likely.

That's genetics fuccboy.

Stay mad, meatcuck.

Something I whipped up in 5 minutes.

How does this work, do you figure every single man who kills is cruel?
I dislike cruelty. I own pets man, I'd never hurt them, it doesn't mean I haven't killed I'm not innocent. You take it down quick, it never really suffers, it's never funny if it does, an animal feels pain as much as any man can, hell bugs can feel pain man. In the end I'm unsure why you think I really care about me eating meat, and how an exclusive non-meat diet really matters. You either do something or you do not, in the end it is your body and I honestly don't give a fuck.

This is the saddest thing I've seen all day.

It's cool that you have enough readily available plant foods to sustain yourself, but consider that we never would have gotten to this point without meat.
Your brain uses a lot of energy. The amount of calories required to use –let alone develop– such an organ could have been provided only by meat. If humans had remained herbivores, we would be chewing on leaves all day, getting nothing productive done. If we spent all our time eating leaves, we wouldn't have developed agriculture on the scale we have today, for lack of both time and mental capability.

In other words, and to make it slightly vidya related:

Actually yeah you're correct and put it better than I did. Thanks man. I'm too drunk for this

I wish people knew how to trim the ends of their videos better. ATHF guy is pretty bad at it too.

I've got 12 webms now that I'm waiting on posting that are 16MB. How much do the rest of you have ready to dump?

Movie name?

Wait does it cap at 100?

it's okay, I recycle

*no that is when got shit on by a fast spinning death i have yet to get past 100 years old

what is ganfuraibu?

I Googled the credits and got this
Slow Learners (2015)

What kind of pussy gets anxiety from caffeine?

That was fucking painful to watch.

make new episodes you goddamned kike

was for

Anyone got the webm with the rouge one hammerhead scene and rules of nature?

I've been ripping some PS1 games and looking at all the raw cutscenes and unused content. I dunno what's worth dumping, but LSD has some neat ones.

and it only works in steam

____No :^)

God bless Destiny.
I hate streamers but I always make the exception for this faggot.

Vinny and the rest cant figure out fewer people arent watching the streams.

Are they just normalfags? Was there anything funny at all about that passage?

Man, I miss /dsg/.

I don't know what the deal is with consoles these days. I bought an Xbox 360 controller and a PS3 controller, both broke. Meanwhile my PS2 controllers are still both perfectly function and the PS3 controller that came with my launch day PS3 works fine also.

They charge more for shittier quality goods.

Only reason I want controllers is to play emulated systems with friends. Thinking of getting 4 xbox 360 controllers.

good meat is a messy business

Fuck ye, gore.

Reminds me of those webms where lolis get fucked up by machines.

Pfft, I fucking wish I had your luck. Mine broke down nine controllers ago.

Make some home made Egg Benedict for breakfast, some chicken tendies for lunch, and a burger for dinner.

The more they scream the better the taste.

Doesn't work on my end.

Their voices really come out when they're using actual words.

Can you do the Katamari on the Rocks rip?

Wasn't even that hard to find this in higher resolution. Took me all of 20 seconds to make because I only had to reencode audio.

here I just recorded this like half an hour ago.

What game is that?

Prey

I saw this webm and thought it would go better with music. Couldn't think of a song for it to go with it though and thought I'd ask here for one.

Hard mode: no You Reposted In The Wrong Neighborhood

Is there a source video for that? That encode is garbage.

I always visualized the blue stickfigure to be a huge fucking cuck

Second Life

What is the best one, Skate 1 2 or 3?

fucks sake this isn't a surprise at all.

What a nigger

did this nigger review goat sim as well?

Oh look, a brainwashed foot soldier of ZOG.

Rap is hella exploitable.

I love it
also oc

now this is lewd

She was taking a shit ton of drugs.

Anyone have the webm where a JRPG character does one of those 300-attack combos and they all say "MISS", even the massive explosion at the end?

I wish there was more of these.

Well you see there user, I want to be yuge so I can play Rugby, and I can't get yuge with a vegetarian diet.