Rimjob (Rimworld) Thread

Let's see your bases and current predicaments.

Other urls found in this thread:

rimworldwiki.com/wiki/Version_history
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How's the latest alpha? I haven't played it yet and was wondering if the additions make things more fun.
Also, I really wish there was a good way to get rid of the huge piles of stone you end up with when building into a mountain.

Use the stone to make bricks and sell the bricks to traders. The update adds a proper tech tree and a world map. So, now there's actually a reason to gear up for exploration, oh and you can create multiple colonies. You can leave the planet if you take a long journey (if thinks it's a two-year trek) to a hidden ship that is waiting 4u.

I got back in to playing it with the latest update. You generate a whole spherical globe map and now have the ability to produce your own caravans and away teams. So now you can go trade with other settlements, or assault enemy bases. This can also be used to travel to an escape ship instead of building your own.
Currently having a lot of fun with it after having been previously burnt out.

OK faggots, any decent mod compilation in the vein of superior crafting out there?

I'm in a rut and not quite willing to play it but willing to ask, what's new with Rim World?

rimworldwiki.com/wiki/Version_history

4/vg/ has pretty comfy rimworld and df threads
just sayin
inb4 gotta go back, banned ages ago

I'd never say that/go back. I would rather suggest for you to take your cancerous buddies by the hand, and drag your sorry, assfaggots spamming carcass to SA, r/cancer or any other shithole but here. See, we're full. fuck off

tfw

Tynan is nordic you fucking nigger lover.

If expecting people to give you $400 for basically nothing isn't jewish I don't know what is.

>jews who expect people to pay four hundred US Dollars to get a character in the game
Anyone paying for early access shit isn't people.

If you don't jew them, someone else will.

According to Sweden even Somalians are nordic too you cuck

Anyone tried attacking other settlements? Does it generate the enemy base?

good goy.

Don't let the dingos eat your baby, m8

whats wrong rimtards? too retarded for the superior game?

Take a good look at this thread, and the state of this cesspool in general and then tell me we're not overflowing with cancer. I'll wait.

How shit a board is being run or how much cancer you get from looking at the front page is irrelevant; nothing in the site can be considered "full" when you have (((some))) forgetting about quality and going for quantity., or shitposting to get an endless stream of normalfags without forcing them to adapt.

When was the last time you read a post instructing a newfag to lurk more?

She divorced him next spring and took their Very Impressive room.

On Holla Forums? Rarely. Mostly because the magical rule 8 also extends to muh no bully, eating a whole fridge or whatever else.

kek