Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Africa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Indie games are Shiiiiit!

Drink booze
Cat bra the GREATEST

Morning everyone!

Beat megaman 3 and am on to 2 now. Not being able to slide really really sucks.

Was going to get drunk all day and watch weebshit but mum's home sick blah

ewww

muh weebshit came today

one of the games came with a map and the other had a 55pg manual!

oh yeah, my favorite indie game is Dustforce

morning fams
usually only up this late on weekends but I was up all day setting up infrastructure on my computers and setting up email accounts cruising music, and then I watched Ash versus evil Dead and it's pretty good

Aloha, what's good monicas?

Hotline Miami is my fucking jam. Also, pokemon Prism if it counts

My phone isn't letting me see image thumbnails anymore for some reason, so please enjoy the following greentext

What a nice active thread.

The Night doesn't begin

Until it gets DARKS

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

Whats the middle one?

What makes prism good compared to your average romhack?

gay sex thread

Would you have it any other way?

My tablet finally came in this morning. Unfortunately I had business in the city most of the day. Bought some socks while I was there, at least. Been playing Link to the Past off and on since I got home.

Thank god for filters. No more gay shit.

my last post on imageboards tbh

But you would have to filter yourself in order to get rid of the gayest shit.

Bye.

Nice!

I've been meaning to replay link to the past for a while. Its got the best magic items. The cloak and staffs are neat.

Whys that user?

We Love Sora no Kiseki. It's a Trails in the Sky arranged album.
It's great, been meaning to import for months.

I like its magic system a lot compared to the other 2D ones I remember. I keep forgetting to pick up the Magic Powder, though.

even more reason too get drunk to kill any sickness that tries to attack you.

I need to get a vita for weebshit, but I can't be fucked paying for a vita.

I'm hoping to do the same, these things are ruining my life. Hopefully I leave today

It's surprisingly well designed. I'm not very for in, but I hear the story's pretty neat. All I know is that I'm the Gen 1 champion's daughter and I lost my mom while we were camping in a new region, so I guess I'm going to go conquer it or something. Customizable protagonist, up to Gen 6 mons, and even two new types I guess. You can't even tell it's based off of crystal

At least the Kek statue is going to show up tomorrow.

did you determine which ones were higher difficulty?

I like Intrusion 2 and GIGANTIC ARMY and a few other games, most noteably 2D sidescrollers Starbound a shit

Hey

bye

Seems really comfy.

The only one I can think of that has a really shitty magic system is 2.

Booze makes you more likely to get sick though.

Whats the shit in the moon runes

Hey Ritsu

Nice Dubs

Sickness is weakness leaving the body. Ethy-chan solves all problems

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

Yes. Its only megaman 2 that has any difference. It has a easy/hard select at the beginning and the hard mode is just the nip version of the game so.

Hi?

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Do you have to reply to each post individually?

Oh please, you'll be back tomorrow.

ah good

You better not be Nathan, I got Nathan a buddy of mine a kek statue

Get around to it, the Vita is great. Project Diva turned me full weeb. Fucking Miku.

New Interpretation: Stranger of Sword City.

Hello Ristu, have you had a good day

Probably not but it's better than all my posts being cancer
The Dubs worked with your kek post

When will the Democrats have their civil war?

There only seem to be like 3 fakemons in the game's files, so it's not like they added a bunch for them. I'd recommend getting a gbc Emulator and seeing for yourself. They even remade some of the music from the future games

So it's basically Stranger of Sword City but with more content?

Knowing my luck I'd need to take my mom to the hospital today or something and be too drunk to drive. Something similar has happened before.

Yeah seriously. The only one I would want to replay any time soon would be 6 and thats only because I'd like to get the jetpack at the start instead of at the end of the game this time.

Its been alright. My sleep schedule is wack though. You user?

If I was, it would just mean the statues are in their natural state of doubles.

Why stop at civil war? I fucking want WW3 to happen already.

Pretty much.

Drink more pure alcohol which would burn out any germs in your body.

99.9% of them are shit
Risk of rain is fun

I am already a ancient weeb though, greater than a full weeb

2 is one of the few 2D Zeldas I've never played. It and Link Between Worlds.

Spicy food is known to kill germs in your body.

I think I said this before but I only ever finished the first 2, never played any of the others but 8 and that doesn't count cuz not nes

kek be praised

I didn't want to mention that one because chucklefucks, but yeah it's fun

Shadilay.

What is this shadilay thing?

Pretty much the same
I'm probably going to enrol in a hospitality course pretty soon

Its one of my favorite zelda games. Thats partially nostalgia from playing it as a kid. But I always really like its side scrolling combat. Its sword shield system is really neat for a 2d game.

Try it some time user!

Oh right!

I'm probably going to skip out on 1 honestly and go right to 7. Or one of those ones dmx was talkin bout.

Is that nurse and doctor stuff or is that hotel stuff?

The SWPL are too afraid, the Negros are too low agency and the Kikes are trying to figure out a bunker plan

Going to bed to be honest. I need to stop doing this.

Everclear is known to kill both you and any germs in your body

What chucklefucks?
And would you count Grim dawn as Indie because otherwise that counts as another great one.

Hospitality is a Chefs course
Though I could work as a Hospital Chef or in a hotel I guess

Keep fighting no matter what you do

kek

Night user! Good luck.

Ohh what kind of food do you want to specialize in?

Someone found an Italian disco album by the band P.E.P.E. One of the singles was titled Shadilay, and the single for it had artwork of a frog with a wand.

A gun is known to kill you and any germ inside of you as well.

was gonna post oligarkh but

a legit italian disco song from 1986 the year I was born by the band pepe

don't forget rockman and forte, it's super cool

Chucklefish produced it
no idea

FUCK FORGOT TO POST IT

IT WAS MEANT TO BE!

Thank you for your wisdom Kek.

I don't really care, just as long as I get a job out of it
Doing this course should help me get a job I think

If I do it's gonna be a while. I figure when I finish LttP I'll probably replay Link's Awakening, and I want to do the Oracles games after that.

Does that have fun side weapons or movement skills?

Thats really what I'm looking for now that I think about it.

The comfiest meme tbh

Nice but do you have the WEBM

Work work for money for weeb shit

Nah Raifu's only kill the person the germs live longer.
Don't you dare insult raifu's

I'm going to be listening to this shit on repeat along with all the mads ritsu sent me on my incoming day trip back to school. This is so fucking catchy

What if it really is?

Why did you use possessive s?

So Prism is a rom hack and not a RPG maker game
Where is the download link I'll fetch my PSP to play it

How much is this costing you?

Even with it you know you are most likely going to be making peanuts for a long while in the food industry right?

I ended up dropping the oracle games half way through. Not because I disliked them, just got burned out after playing like 4 zelda games in a row.

Have a weird one.

I'll be playing other stuff, too. I just want to limit it to one Zelda game at a time.

Wud u fug a Nugget

What else you playin user? I need to squeeze something in this megaman mix, going a bit crazy.

Of course.

There should still be a thread up in the catalogue with the link. It's not technically allowed to exist anymore, so there isn't an official page or anything. It just gets… Unofficially updated by people who totally aren't the original Devs

You can play as bass and if I recall correctly yes, gameplay is tight too
Try intrusion 2 and Metal Warriors and Gigantic army, that's all I can think of right now but nothing really like Megaman, maybe Front mission Gun Hazard

no but I make webms, you want me to make one? too late

Daily reminder.

I don't know but I should get deductions from the Tafe because I'm Autistic, deductions from my Job Agency because I'm Autistic and Mum has agreed to pay for it
I also have plan even if I'm earning $9 an hour I should be ok Though It might be $15 if it reduces years from an apprenticeship

Italiano disco is pretty great
I think this one represents the trumpenreich well

Wait its actually getting updated?

I was avoiding it because I heard it was some earlier version released. Is it up to final version yet?

Ayy thanks. Though I was looking for things different than megaman tbh

:^)
Ritsu is ok and all but for you to actually take the time out of your day and to post that everyday, you have a bit of respect from me due to your determination

I started on this stuff, not sure how much I'll play any of it.
I've got a Genesis emulator on here too but I haven't gotten around to binding the buttons yet, since it didn't automatically set up controls. Plus there's stuff I'm playing that's not on this thing.

I'm not 100% positive. I think the full game is released, they just do balance changes and bugfixes, that kind of thing

thanks

glory to the hive mind

Thanks user

no u ;^)

To be fair I post it everyday too
:^%)

Video DownloadHelper
it's an add-on for firefox, you should get it fam
Linux version lets you rip high def without watermark

ebin

There we go. I might just have to play super mario all stars again. Haven't played on it since I was a kid.

Nice I'll have to really give it a look then.

A true hero.

Benis

Shadilay

I think I got almost to the end of the first one on my old tablet. Loved that game as a kid.

I can't wait for Holla Forums to flip out when Kek helps the other side to instill chaos.

prolly original binding of isaac tbh monica

odin sphere came thru fo me boi. it seem pretty gud tbh hard doesn't seem hard atm.

shieeeet can i change mah answer

shadilay monica
feel ya on dat 1 pep

how do fam?

that would be something

MONICA!

I've never really played mario games much honestly. Grew up playing them but never beat them then. Might make it my next goal after megaman.

Did you ever finish that star trek shit anyway?

It'll be fun to watch.

if it happens

wuz gud family dis blizzaard shit is cray monica

not quite, jus half of TNG, the shittier movies, (Generations, the one w/ da whales, and the last two TNG ones) and then I'll prolly watch Enterprise at dis point cuz fuk it tbh w/u fam

So you're saying a Heresy is going to happen
Maybe one involve a Warmaster called Horus

Kek will provide.

Horus did nothing wrong.

Whats enterprise?

not much monica, up too late prolly go ta bed soon
no blizzard here monica, the valley don't get no snow, jus ice

i'ma aight w/ it

Enterprise was a late aughts prequel series set sum time afta dat initial first contact w/ da vulcans or sum shit got da nigga from quantam leap in it
cain't b worse than pic related. shit wuz dookie tho fam keep it 100 witchoo. ain't canon neither so a nigga shouldn't have even fucked w/ it

Horus did something wrong but didn't know it was wrong

I somehow beat 3 as a kid. I've never been great at games and I was awful as a kid. Don't know how I managed to beat it.

nothing false about that statement fam

Are you the Ork of this thread

The only thing he did wrong was that he lost. Besides Malal is the best god.

May he lead the way.

They made a cartoon?

Doesn't 3 have infinite continues? Might be why

NIGGUHZ IDENTIFY W/ NIDS MONICA GET IT RIGHT
ORK NIGGUHZ B TRIFLIN MONICAZ
I AIN'T ACK NUFFIN LYK A MUFFICAN ORK FAMMO

nigguh plz

rote memorization
I got Super Mario World 100% and I can barely play it any more, I nend to go back to it

you sound like a leftist seeking an authority figure to parrot

But it's true.

FUCK YEAH THEY DID AND IT'S AWESOME

garbage
you are garbage

Nah the Best god is Gork and Mork's combined form Gorkamorka
Also Horus didn't realise that his little heresy fucked over the Humans one chance to have a webway

So you're a purely destructive force that follows a hivemind

The fuck was that

When the hell was that made

yea fam, barely. animation is pretty sparse n re-used. summa da stories in it are somewhat thought provoking tbh and more condensed. not sure wut demographic they wuz even goin fo

yea yea dat was a gud 1 monica. spock found magickz 2 b pretty fukn logical monica

ch'yea

Star Trek
After the first series before the second

vulcans be jews monica, live long and prospa be a jewish symbol

Chaos goes in all directions yes, but sometimes you need to pick specific targets to generate the most chaos. Look at it this way, if you wanted chaos, would you try to start a war between a bunch of third world countries, or start a nuclear war between a handful of second world countries that end up dragging first world countries into it?

Making dorky cartoons for nerds was a little ahead of its time.

1950s then?

Morning everyone. I love video games. I can't stop reading creepy skinwalker and general spoopy stories.

Tyranids are shit though
They're just grimdark and not even fun Grimdark like IG

ritsu please

morning fam
you should play a game with creepy shit instead like Rune Factory 4, fucking obsidian mansion x18 is spookier tho

dat's a really imprecise way of statin dat shit fam. dem vulcans is trouble makers monica. I feel like Vulcans colonized Romulus or sum shit and jus play it off like they different to pit nigguhz against each other. Romulus is all secretive n shady n stirring shit while Vulcan is cool w/ eybody thru da federation main shit is bad.

this tbh monica.

yea but da shit is a accurate depiction of nigguhdum monica

Uguu

Sometimes I get rec'd a spoopy list vid on kiketube while watching stuff and end up spending a couple of hours watching those. Pretty comfy.

Aren't Orks closer because Niggers speak funny and like to pimp rides

Farewell friend, may we meet again in the next life.

nigguh google dat shit fam. duckduckgo html if u scared of dem gubbmints. mo'fuckin metacrawler nigguh, use dat goddamn dogpile mo'fucka

shieeet wouldn't catch mah black ass in one of dem ork whips monica hell naw i could neva go out lyk dat n washu mean i ain't speak funny monica peep game

Nah, I don't particularly enjoy spooking myself out. I just happen to end up reading pic related.

Wouldn't they be closer to eldars because they wuz kangz before being enslaved by slaneesh?

I use ixquick. Its annoying tbh but autoproxies its stuff. Probably a honeypot anyway though.

What am I supposed to be binging anyway?

Romulans didn du nothin

shit yeah mein fuhrur
they slap shit together and have a vodoo magik that makes shit work and some how red wunz go fasta

I'm not that just before bed user
have some deep sea

Pretty sure I've Seen Somali made up Tanks that look Ork like

Eldar are Jews in the hypothetical of if the Holocaust actually happened

I'd say they're like nignogs because they spend more time fighting each other and using guns because they make loud noises than they do actually thinking about how to get better shit.

Eldars are the smug hipsters thinking they're superior because they exist and everyone else are literal monkeys. Eldars are the elves of the 40k world tbh.

u finna kno when dat shit aired i thought

n how dafuq is dey called Romulus n use ranks like consul n legate n shit? Da only way dey'd have culturaly understanding lyk dat would be by observing Earth or readin bout Earth history.

shieeeeet u fucked up playa
i'm blak but i ain't no mu'fuckin sommelier mofucka

well dem roman gods be like all ova da space fam
don you remember dat one episode, wuz it Apol-lo?
dey had ta blow up he temple n sheit ta get way

It says 1985, later than I thought.

I know "U ain't Sommeleir" but you have similar ethnic backgrounds

Good point. Most of the stories are probably fake anyways. Then again, those could just be candles.

What are nids then?

Isn't that common knowledge?

If it isn't, I'll be upset.

I guess duck game if it even counts

But when is ritsu showing a picture of himself

shieeeeeet

nope i b on dat murrican blak ass status

u retarded monica

ryt fuugggin nao monica check his twitch

Nids are Muslims

Never ever. He is too shy to even let us hear his voice. It's confirmed he's a low test 5"6 manlet, though. :^)

He's been sending it around to "trustworthy" people that sit long enough in his irc circlejerk.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't most African Americans come from Somalia and Ethiopia

no

if we did then how iz we american?

Where did they come from then
I thought the Jewish slave merchants got their slaves from there

Jews

Does he have a cute feminine penis

i is not in even do nutin

slaves came from a bunch of places user
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Africa

Can Co firm, furiously masturbating to it right now

From what I remember, they were put on ships mainly in the northwest section of Africa, but I do know they would intentionally raid other tribes to sell them off.

He spends a lot of time trying to hook up with a top on /cuteboys/.

go 2 bed fam
forever

He's a big guy.

One chaos God birth was not enough tbh

We need all of the gods of chaos to wake up.

From what it looks like, Ethiopia and Somalia are where most probably came from

We need emps back.

possibly

I am pretty sleepy tbh

but have you been up all day like me?

Sleep is for nerds

Well he wouldn't be a corpse if he came back, would he?
huey is that you?

Then go to bed
:^)

Well Khorne is a pile of Skulls and Blood
Nurgle smells like 6,000,000 corpses
Tzeench probably can shapeshift into one
And Slaneesh probably fucks every corpse it makes

He'll only make the Imperium worse if he came back. Yes. I do unironically like Malal though.

Fucking off the Inquisition would totally make the Imperium worse, right
Besides the best thing that would come with the Big E coming back is the Primarchs coming back too

good night you homo

Nope I woke up an hour or so ago.

Yeah but nothing better to do right now.

NEVER

NEVER EVER?

They're great company tbh.

You have to remember that those who "fell" to Chaos wouldn't necessarily want to come back, and those who are lost to the Warp and other oddities would take ages to find while they're dealing with everything else.

I'll probably nap at like noon tbh

Ritsu it is typical of you to take off without saying good night

Yeah. When the thread slows down I usually leave it open and play games, and if anything interesting gets posted I might hop in so.

well that's good to know I suppose

I hear meth is cheap and plentiful in the south

and the north west

I'm going to bed, night fams

yo son me too

Oh fug, the first Dark Souls is more comfy when I play it with kb/m.

bye user