The mods here abuse their power. It's most likely the same mod doing it

I guess simply stating that I'm not a Marxist is a bannable offense now, even if I'm respectful towards the community and specifically told the mods that I'm not looking for any issues with them. Not to mention, it's literally a two month ban. Who ever the admin is here, please consider replacing some of these moderators who are banning people based upon personal opinions.

Funny. I wouldn't have banned you for that, but I would have banned a dozen other shitposters (especially anfems and Holla Forumsyps) who have been completely ignored.

For what it's worth I don't think this should be bannable, but I wonder if there's more context.

As far as I remember, that was all I posted in that thread. I've been banned here before for shitposting but I haven't done anything to blatantly try to shit up the community. This ban seems unfair tbh.

There's an entire thread for this shit

It's not like anyone is going to see it.

Unjustified ban. Unless you're really shitposting you should be left to hang around and ruthlessly made fun of.
is enough meme material for a day at least.

I bet Prickly did this.

I just want to be unbanned and not have to worry about being banned for simply stating my opinion assuming what I'm doing isn't a blatant shitpost.

So you're in it for the attention? Us mere users can't help you with your ban, and that sticky is usually checked by the BO.

This is some serious stalin-tier moderating. nice. Now we need to ban all anfems and anarchkiddies.

Are you really sure it was because of that? Because i am not a marxist and i have written that before and wasn't banned.
But yes, i am not a marxist. I only like marx the sociologist, the politic theories os marx are shit.

Prickly never bans anyone for just expressing their opinion. Prickly only bans toxic bunkerfag garbage and other spam.

People shouldn't be banned for ideological reasons.

Prickly doens't have mod powers anymroe

No, I made this post to bring it to the admins attention.

I'm pretty sure it's an AnFem that's doing it. One of the AnFems here is a moderator but I can't say for sure.

not sure why they'd say it was for that if it wasn't for that.

stfu stfu! I need my illusion of control

Then use the fucking sticky you retard
Like we need more garbage threads plaguing the front page.

Read more Bookchin and get out more ya fuggin lifestylist

I didn't see the sticky. Also, there's no reason to call names.

fuck off m8

I don't know which statement makes you more of a retard.

Who are you quoting?

*popularize knowledge of bad mod practice

Fuck off. Quit trying to b8 me.

you mean the cointelpro tankie in anarchists clothing? Kys.

Obviously I can't do shit because I'm trying to appeal a ban here. Otherwise I'd just call him a faggot and move on. The mods obviously wouldn't take my side even though he's the one who started acting like a shit, first.

Hey did you try clicking the "Submit" button? It worked for me.
How about using the sticky that was made for exactly this crap?

absolutely cancerous

if everybody used the sticky we wouldnt have fun shitposting threads.

kek

t. never read bookchin

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

no u. Read Ecology of freedom

test

Thank you for repealing this…

okay I will, faggot!

You are unbanned. Sage for not putting this in the sticky.

lol faggot

good, cuck

He meant permasage
I think

MODS ARE CUCKS

I meant permasage

A FIFTH COLUMN IS WITHIN THIS VERY BOARD

gommunism sugs

Thank you.