Anti-Brexit jokes

What were the shoobies at Activision thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/0qIJx
dualshockers.com/2015/02/06/sledgehammer-not-working-on-cod-remaster-studio-head-expects-female-lead-in-future-call-of-duty/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

when he wins

Also Holla Forums is raided hard, expect Holla Forums refugees on Holla Forums soon.

Probably listening to marketing "experts". Those have always been out of touch, but the divide there's been between the customers and the publically visible journo debate has made it easier to tell than ever before.

Like clockwork.

checked

they're trying to make the game fail.

this

what the fuck

The game devs are shouting "Please, make this company goes bankrupt. I want a new life. Please."

It's been Holla Forumslite here for a long time now. I miss the early days before half/pol/ got cucked and their refugees all ended up here.

Probably something along these lines

Sounds like it could be a Swedish name. Berg means mountain in Swedish. But considering the state of this country, what difference does it make?

They know they're dying and thinking advertising to cuckolds and people who don't play video games will work because that's the political attitude right now.

They've always been disgusting neoliberals. Glorifying WW2 and the soviets, then making vauge negative statements towards the Iraq War whilst simultaneously fighting "Ultranationalist Russia" in Modern Warfare. In CoD Blops 2, the chinese are glorified as worthy allies and even dirt-eating shitholes like Hati are now capitalist technological meccas due to the wonder of progress and Hillary Clinton presidencies (a look-alike of whom is even given prominent screen time as le female president). Now Trump's hung them out to dry, and in response they reveal their true colors to all the middle-american mild republican chads that make up CoD's audience, turning them off the franchise.
Isn't current year wonderful? Hopefully current year+1 can keep up.

But what will replace cod? Does a Snoobie company like Activision even have a I.P besides cod and skylander?

They have Crash Bandicoot and a bunch of old IPs from 3rd-gen, they could make a new military shooter but Call of Duty is finally dying and the people who play it will all stop playing vidya or flock to other vidya mainly CS: GO.

Say what you want about Battlefield 1. It at least didn't demonized white people or the male gender. It portrayed nationalism and the military in a positive light. Stuff call of duty use to do. Historically inaccurate as fuck. But classic code was the same way with portraying blacks during world war 2.

Man, with how video games are these days I'd pay out the nose for a game that's rabidly anti-Trump if it had amazing gameplay. The biggest crime of this latest Cowadoody abortion is that they took it into space and it still does nothing new. I wasn't looking forward to it in the least and it still let me down with just how uncreative the devs can be.

Even Xbone players are leaving cuck of duty for Overwatch. MY money on Activision making a Overwatch clone and fucking it up with ugly female characters.

Just replaced them with niggers.

A game can't be pro communist or anti-west when it was the Harlem hell fighters that saved Europe during world war 1 hun?

Taking out a whole company would be new for the trump curse. Hoping for Charlie sheen to die next

It's a curse against anyone who think that they can stop the train that starting speeding up to where it couldn't be contained, have some cheesily shitty memes.

With how poor IW's sales were, I'd be amazed if they double down on the futuristic setting instead of going back to WW2.

IW's story was an incomprehensible mess and even after beating it I got it for free, my only takeaway was 'Martian Jon Snow is mad at the Earth for.. some reason,' Nothing about nationalism, one way or the other, is really brought up or highlighted in the campaign once you hit 'Start'. It's shit and I regret spending 7hrs of my time beating it.

Letting strong independent wombyn (who don't need no man) into combat roles is an idea so abominable that only Jews and SJWs think it's cool.

Syrian hackers when?

Assad always seems to look happy

Is that Robbie Rotten with a gun?

that must be the cringiesr trailer i've ever seen for anything

Did they not, Germany was kicking Europe's ass by itself on the western front and they only started losing from (((demoralization))) and fresh troops entering the war.

They are. Just DLC

It may as well be with the lighting.

Sounds like a cool game i should try it. I should just buy it to support the cause

Nationalism and patriotism is retarded

All I'm waiting for is for (((Activision))) to finally add supply drop exclusive guns to MWRemastered like they have for every CoD game past Advanced Whorefare so that the franchise can truly die the death it deserves.

A-user… You didn't hear?

Those cucks have been here making shitty threads about normalfaggot games for a long time now. We're in one of their shitty threads now

This is why I go on Holla Forums

ALLAH IS NUMBER ONE

I want to see the hotdog as the successor

Technically yes but part of the reason the Spring Offensive was so successful was the French had withdrawn troops because they expected Americans to arrive. It's debatable whether or not they would have held without that hope though since they had massive mutinies in 1917.

what's wrong with hating people i've never met? for example, i've never met you, but i certainly hate you.

Sounds like they're a bunch of sore losers.

Nothing wrong about anti-Donald jokes. Not even Obongo crawled like this

Yeah, Obama was better, shit talked them then continued to give them money.

Which is fine. I have a problem with idiots who thinks Israel isn't US ally and just a parasite. The entire creation of Israel was for the US geopolitical affairs, whining about da joos after this is frankly hilarious.

Unintentionally or not. Trump causing lots of in fighting among globalist Jews and Israelis nationalist Jews.

What utterly worthless faggots. How do you manage to fuck up space shootan & robots?

Keep hearing this but don't see any sources.

The only real problem is that Zionist have too much influence in our political system.

Passed those times when good was fighting against evil.
Now jews are fighting against other jews.

archive.fo/0qIJx
dualshockers.com/2015/02/06/sledgehammer-not-working-on-cod-remaster-studio-head-expects-female-lead-in-future-call-of-duty/

and for whatever reason, I want to say more just consumer apathy coupled with better competition, their sales weren't as good as blops 3 last year by a pretty steep margin.