Untitled

marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/product/Lost-Odyssey/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d5307fa

Other urls found in this thread:

digiex.net/downloads/download-center-2-0/xbox-360-content/apps-pc/11435-xblm-browser-1-30-download-browse-xbox-marketplace-download-windows-mac.html
4shared.com/zip/kQPcRIoHba/ferramentas.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a super cringey cliche fest with terrible characters (including two gassable children) and some god awful written exposition to ignore. Also the load times (before every battle!) made it almost unplayable.

It's depressing to know that Sakaguchi was behind this abysmal parody of a final fantasy game.

Thanks but no thanks.

Have something to hide user?

The website is janked but you can download it without billing information on your account if you do it through the console itself.

Just play Best RPG: The Last Remnant

Get on my level
i can tell you where to start if you guys are interested

I'll just pirate an actual good game
Thanks

Does it stay on your account? If so, yes
Otherwise, yes anyway

I came in here just to say this, immaculate taste, user.

Wasn't Blue Dragon supposed to be free also?

Ok.

It was the best JRPG of the generation.
True.

imo you're being ripped off at free.

I'm not sure, Eternity and the seal is broken is worth the price of admission alone

Cooke is incredibly lewd though

I've got the game but didn't understand it.

Why did people hate this game?

You can pirate everything there

Nah, here it goes anyways (JTAG/RGH required, works with dual nand too)
Download this
1) digiex.net/downloads/download-center-2-0/xbox-360-content/apps-pc/11435-xblm-browser-1-30-download-browse-xbox-marketplace-download-windows-mac.html
2) use an archive download manager like IDM to be able to download the files properly
3) use these tools to decrypt the file/s (how to use them, figure that out yourself) 4shared.com/zip/kQPcRIoHba/ferramentas.html
4) copy the extracted files to a single folder and load them from FSD/XexMenu
Sorry for the late reply, i started feeling really bad and had to rest im so sorry anons.

Hot, thanks user, been meaning to hard-mod my old 360 phat for a while now, any recommendations?

My nigger.

I still have the DS game. Meteos Wars on the 360 isn't as good as the first one, although I've only played the demo. The demo still unlocks the avatar though, so you should go play it.

well, ok. There is a trick to get any xbox 360 working on a PC. Without emulation. This little information is hold by gatekeepers of the scene. Any leak of hint to this information will be deleted, censored and attacked at any cost.

fuck of nerd

you are full with bullshit

show me the code that doesn't exist!

I bet you can't, LOL.

huh? well that went fast.

The Xbox had japanese games once

Indeed it did
Reminder Casper was probably killed and more

so is Lost Odyssey still available?

What about games that aren't listed on the Marketplace anymore, like Marvel vs Capcom 2

You have to use download history

Is this legal?

Im asking because i just downloaded Dynasty Warriors 8.

They show up too, i dont know if the links for those ones are alive.

My boy, nothing is legal anymore, every time you type you risk jail, every time you shit post you risk jail, every picture you download, you risk jail. You need to decide what you're risking it for
Not really though, most countries have the laws set up so that downloading is fine, so long as you don't upload. Even if there are laws against downloading in your country, most normalfags pirate these days, so as long as you're not downloading 50 new releases a day they won't really care
As for that last bit, someone got V& for pic related, open at your own risk

that's not teaching feeling is it, what is that

It's the relatively tame Nep series (Especially compared to sjw champions like Mass Effect and Dragon Age) characters are Rom, Ram, and Blanc in bottom left

What kind of dystopian society did he live in?

Right, my bad, I haven't slept properly since Christmas

RIP Mistwalker, Last Story was the last story

probably Canada