Are there any games journalists you hate that aren't part of the gawker private email lists?

Are there any games journalists you hate that aren't part of the gawker private email lists?

For me its Alex "got a data cap? just move to another state 50gb patches are fine" navarro. He drinks all the coolaid about gamergate, he is totally anti consumer and supports the worst industry practices because he fears losing access to early review copies and is the worst example of a spineless corporate shill that views the consumer with contempt, not because he is an SJW pushing an agenda but simply because he is an awful human being that thinks he is better than everyone around him.

Fuck that guy.

Anyone with a goatee but no moustache has issues in self esteem.

Now Dans leaving i cannot imagine what will become of Jeff, lost in a sea of shills that want him to stop explaining ICP lore and throwing knives at the wall.

Jeff will kill himself in the next 2 years. Calling it now.

I was never the biggest GB fan but Dan Ryckerts child mind is a delightful form of entertainment since he is just a redneck that loves videogames. Take him away and that place becomes bleak as fuck.

So was Liam in TBFP.
Grew up in the woods, hunted game, was familiar with guns and the whole nine yard.
Didn't stop him from being the biggest faggot on planet earth.
Glad he's gone now.

Liam was quebecoi trash.

All games journalists are cancer. The whole concept of 'gaming journalism' itself is absurd and has been almost nothing but corrupt hipsters paid to suck off companies that don't even need the help to promote their games.

ugh quebec. they're such vermin.

I'm not 100% sure if Jim Sterling is on the list or not but fuck Jim Sterling. even if you don't take in all the SJW shit he's just an asshole.

He admitted that he pored gasoline on the fire when DmC came out but doesn't give a shit.

He said that Anita Sarkeesian wasn't going to take away stuff like DoA extreme and then DoA extreme 3 doesn't released out of japan and he just says "that thing that i said wasn't going to happen happened. SO what?"

Just Seanbaby. Was half the reason I subscribed to Electronic Gaming Monthly back in the day. Normally I would call him a fagot for having a neon mohawk, but he's so 80's he's transcended that.

Nevermind, it looks like that one tweet is the funny pro-trump one, and everything else is just him being a retard. So yeah, nobody I guess. what a faggot.

Maybe that one guy from Classic game room?

seanbaby is salty that Trump is a funnier twitter shitposter than he is

if you mean gamejournopros, he was a part of that. he was an active member.

So he is even worse than i expected.

They're brazenly anti-gamer/games/gaming now

Why do I need some bribed pretentious faggot to tell me about games? I have eyes and hands, I can play games myself and form my own opinion.

All, I hate all.

Isn't that the SJWeeb one? He got the boot? Maybe I'll actually watch them sometime now if Holla Forums shills them hard enough.

Matt's also gone for a while as well. I don't watch their content, but I remember reading that Pat and Woolie were the only good members of TBFP now.

They're shit, all Let's Plays are shit, but during a (kind of recent?) stream, Pat called someone out for liking to suck on teenage boy dicks or something and used the word "faggot". Pat is a disgusting fucking neckbeard of a man who has never accomplished anything in his life, and thus probably the "purest" of the gaggle of retards.

Being Canadians and YouTube faggots with worthless degrees, they are all still disgusting braindead liberals who don't even understand their own belief systems.

We live in an age where people lack a spine.

And the reason most casuals deify game journalists it's because journos pretend they're intellectuals and know about videogames and literature. movies, culture, etc.

The sad truth is that most people are idiots and lack common sense.

Didn't he get fired for harassing real women in the washroom.

Yeah, the only thing I've seen was their first episode of Yakuza 4 where they were crying misogyny about how Hana seems to be written. They apparently had some moment later where they realize she's actually not written as a total joke character, but it just rubbed me the wrong way and I never gave them another chance. Doesn't sound like I'm missing much and I don't really like the way Holla Forums shills the nigger in particular, but Pat does seem like a fun guy. Still always good to hear about supereme social justice faggots losing though, SJWeebs in particular are the fucking worst.

You read my fucking mind, dude.

Do you mean Ryan because he died never got fired. If you mean the man in drag I never heard anything about that I think he just moved to feminist frequency.

I think my favorite EGM issue with seanbaby was him trying to call out Uwe Boll to box him, and though I don't rememeber the quote fully, I think it went something like, "I ended the letter with a note that all the survivors of the Holocaust got together and said he was the worst thing to come out of Germany, hoping that he wouldn't notice I was 2 or 3 classes out of his weight class."

Maybe it was just the rose colored glasses, but was he always such a faggot?

You don't. That's why these journos got so buttblasted about GG meddling with their comfy jobs and cartels they worked years to create. But you shouldn't completely dismiss them since they still have power maybe not so much now to influence companies and devs into making changes or outright banning games they find too triggering. That's why it's important to keep an eye on them

He looks like he could be Steve Buscemi's son.

I remember being a kid and whenever I bought a game, there would be links for gaming news sites and such. Even then, and this is before I could fully read, I knew that the concept was absurd. It was obvious that the sites only existing as a marketing ploy and that companies payed for their games to be shown favorably. Why would anyone take what's on such publications seriously? It makes no sense. Why is there so much drama over it? How is anyone surprised about the "ethics"? Do people really rely on these publications for their news about video games? Does anyone really expect the types of people that do these publications to be bright and honest? Does anyone expect "gaming journalists" to be skilled in and informed about the games they review? It's so bizarre. I don't get it at all. How is anyone surprised?

I''m just hoping Dan being at the NY studio hopefully fixes Vinny he's become really concerned with trolling and stuff and it really bums me out.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I have no idea if he's part of the watch list but I hate AIDSMoby

Although I don't know if you would call RLM journalists, they seem to kind of push away from that direction

hes anti trump too and is buddy buddy with the SJWs who run PAPA

I don't think AIDSMoby is actually a kool-aid drinking asshole I think he just has a really shitty taste in video games.

I don't know

That's Sterling's entire career, he built it on trolling and baiting people.

Are you the narrator in this video user? I know you lurk the webm threads
You have a nice voice, n-no homo

No I am not

I wish my voice was half as sexy

Being a moralfag doesn't mean your kool-aid drinker user.

I hate Jack's attitude there cause the reason the industry is the way it is, is because people just stood there and took it up the ass. Fight back. Rich is 100% in the right. Rich is Robin Hood to EA being the Sherif of Nottingham.

I agree

But I was asked whom I hate and I fucking hate AIDSMoby

Fair enough.

Not really I mean high piracy rates are actually things the suits point at and say see we need DRM. Just not buying it shows that people find it unacceptable and won't give them money. I am actually for piracy existing just that if you want people to take out always online just not buying is probably the better option.

No, because I don't lack a spine & follow e-celebs

Now I remember why I stopped watching Giantbomb stuff.

I hate AIDSMoby too. I'm kind of scared RLM is going to destroy itself the same way Giantbomb did by bringing in new people who don't mesh well with the core members. RLM is at its best when it's just Mike, Rich, and Jay. AIDSMoby and most of their other guests are complete shit.

I'm not too worried about RLM, they know what the working formula is, and they seem smart enough to not fuck with it.

I'd like to think he wasn't. I think hanging around any game journalists just warps you. Even if everything you say if funny, your political opinions are still based around who you associate with. He also probably doesn't want to lose his job, but that would be giving him the benefit of the doubt. When literally every news outlet lies about Trump, it's easy to see how many people think he's an idiot when that's literally all they've been fed. Makes his win all the sweeter.

how can you not love Mattie Brice, this Womyn is so beautiful, sassy and sexy!

not as single mention of Totalbiscuit's cancer or that jewish sellout Jontron. Fucking neo/v/ everyone

To be honest Tuberculosis is so irrelevant these days that I wouldn't blame anyone for it.
And I don't think he was in the email list, so he's not really related to OP.

*I wouldn't blame anyone for not remembering him.

So are Red Letter media a bunch of Liberal Left Leaning degenerates or what? I cant get a beat on them. This happened in their most recent video & I don't know what to think. I thought Milwaukee was being invaded by niggers. Didn't that redpill them at all?

Don't have a kneejerk reaction because you think they implied something political; it's satire. I don't think anyone at RLM really cares one way or another about the election.

What's wrong with Jontron? As far as I'm aware he hates all this PC SJW bullshit.

One can only hope, but I see what you mean by the company he's stuck with and him probably wanting to keep his job.

I personally loved the media and the left eating itself alive having to explain to the LGBT groups that Trump actually doesn't want to send gays to the gas chambers despite everything they've been saying, "B-b-b-but that only because Trump recanted on everything he was saying in the first place!!"

It's tied with that or the sheer confusion of who was at fault, whether it be the secret alt-right neo natzi faction or Russian hackers or, and this was a personal favorite: third party voters. I watched someone lose their shit over third party voters, claiming they were the exclusive reason Trump got in.

Hopefully the current year +2 will offer much more hilarious shit

Fat Beard Guy and AIDSMoby were pissed that Trump won, but that's about it.

Anyone who isn't Steve Hogarty

I think it's a given that someone would be angry seeing as it is an election year, but I wouldn't look too hard into some political statement that probably isn't there. If there's one thing GG taught me aside from pirating more games, it's not to look too hard into the political beliefs of e-celebs not explicitly making it a narrative. Otherwise you'd end up hating a bunch of people for something trivial. That can't be healthy.

That said, Jack is a massive fucking casual.

I already hate this man so much and now he's messing with goty stuff. Fucking Alex has always been the downer, ALWAYS. His attitude sucks, his character sucks, his integrity sucks, he doesn't even look good, what qualities does this man have besides
You're really fucking funny with your
for like 10 years straight now.

Seanbaby used to be funny until Cracked went triple-SJW. Then he became a stupid conformist faggot like the rest of them. Living in San Francisco destroys people's minds and morals.

I remember all the idiots that were surprised Jim became an aGGro. Even at his "best" he wrote pro-DRM articles and got triggered by tits in video games years before everyone else started that shit. And his voice is fucking grating.

No. He wrote tons of funny/"Offensive" shit in EGM at the time and he was fucking hilarious. Especially since that was the time when EGM were pulling in record sales for a print magazine and for years they did insane things naming and shaming companies that threatened to pull advertising over bad review scores.

Seanbaby was also a black belt in BJJ decades before MMA was even popular. Uwe Boll ducked him like crazy and Seanbaby even threatened to show up at the filming (Extra security was put in place).

But as with everything, Cracked went full poz and he fell in line. He was always a liberal comedian, he was just one of those "I don't give a fuck who I offend as long as its funny" till this "Safe Space" shit arrived and he stopped.

That's fucking hilarious.

Nah. Doesn't mean you can't call them out.

That said, I think most people used to have the impression, at least back in the K&L2 days, that it was the publishers that had the reviewers by the balls because of ad money, and not so much the reviewers that bullied smaller developers over social justice shit and cliquewhoring.

Why, OP, I hate all of the fuckers. Hell, I hate all journalists in general. Filthy Marxist bottom feeders that only lie and push the globalist agenda their Jewish taskmasters tell them to.

Seanbaby got cucked bad. Sad.

Aposematism will never lead you astray.

Eh its fine if its an innocuous off the cuff joke. I can't even begin to be assed to give a shit about minor stuff like that when I've had to unsubscribe from several different youtube channels because they made full on not a joke propaganda with entire videos being "trump is bad vote hillary because trump is bad"

'oh goyueah gohguhg god ghughg guhgu gughg oh yeah let me suck anll ahtat penis' - you

Neither of these shit eaters know the first thing about good games. They need to stick to movie reviews.

No one was surprised. They just saw an opportunity to, ultimately, fuck with game journos with legitimate reason. More than anything, I'd say that was the driving force. "We don't like them, but they're obviously not going anywhere, so let's fuck with them as much as we possibly can." It's like a dick cop writing you up for everything he possibly can to ruin your life for a couple of weeks, only this time the dick cop was completely justified but the court would never allow a full prosecution so they just did what they could at the ground level.

Eh. I used to despise Jack, at this point I'm neither here nor there. Sometimes I agree with him (he hates poorly done story in games because it's a waste of time, he despises narrative/arty bullshit at the expense of gameplay, he hates games where you can't fail and solutions are easily solved and boring to execute, etc.), sometimes I disagree.

Chad detected

Went off TB after he got assblasted and treated his wife like shit over her vote. Before that I was neither here nor there; he gave GG a fair shake of the stick and his vids went into technical qualities of a game rather than just muh feels, but they were all overly long and pithy. Dude loves the sound of his own voice.

JonTron's latest series is dull, but he a gud boi

Probably because they're moderates/centrists/have a sense of humour, user.

You deny yourself happiness, user.

Yes, 99% of the french vidya gaming press

RLM has already destroyed it's self by promoting TFA as a good movie and praising the actors. The moment Landis stepped on that show it went to shit and everyone knows it.

wew

He is a canadian.

Also AIDSMoby (and Rich) are like Egoraptor, they say they like intelligent game design and no hand holding in their reviews but then you watch them play a difficult game during a stream and they're wondering around like idiots never paying attention to anything and then blaming the game for being too cryptic like they're DSP, they're the reason why developers put in more signposts in games.

love seeing this faggot get proved wrong

Holy shit its the Circle all over again.

Fucking aidsmoby.

I am so fucking glad someone mentioned homos and their safe spaces so I could see AIDSmoby's face while his mind broke for a second or two

He's the kind of person I wouldn't mind seeing having his skull cracked.

PHYSIOGNOMY IS REAL

he looks like a faggot, surprise - he is a faggot

Saying "I'm neutral on Jack" isn't a defence, user. If you want to hate the man, by all means. I just don't find it necessary compared to, say, two years ago. Maybe I just care less about it.

SJWs in a nutshell. I am glad he did listen to reason at the end.

I know, right? It scares the shit out of me to think I might consume media produced by someone who doesn't 100% subscribe to my ideologies. Can you imagine what would happen if they made a joke about something I like? Entertainment should be a safe space where my viewpoints go unchallenged.

GameJournoPros was created by Kyle Orland wasn't it? Not Gawker. And either him or his dad created JournoList before that.

It's obvious to anyone who sees a hitpiece being bot-promoted across social media, searches that hitpiece only to find multiple articles saying the same shit published within hours if not minutes of one another that cronyism & subversion cliques continue to exist. Goons especially get off on playing pretend Illuminati on these private lists.

AIDSMoby is just a standard casual normalfag with a few caveats. Most of RLM are just standard normalfags, I enjoy their content but their political opinions are always unresearched, like any other normalfag, I haven't heard their opinions on BLM but they probably think enough to call that as bullshit, but that's as far as they'd go, I was surprised to hear Rich say he'd prefer Trump. They tend to keep guests as guests or extras. I enjoy Pre-rec a bit more for AIDSMoby being a massive fucking casual for the times they make fun of games designed to appeal to casuals and moviegoers, like Do Not Order and Uncharted.

As for journalists I'd never paid any attention to them until Gamergate happened and I found all the shit. I prefer to make my own opinions.

If "online IDs are okay" is what the standard normalfag thinks then there is no hope for humanity.

Their content is movie reviews, and as TFA has shown us, they're full of shit, so I fail to see what content they might have left for you to enjoy, unless you get off listening to some fat cuckolds bray about their (paid) opinions on movies for 30 minutes.

Normalfags want online IDs because they hate how 'people can be jerks online', aka they don't like being told they're retarded cunts because people are too polite to typically say it to their face.

How retarded are you if you think that's not what normalfags want, when jewgle did it's whole one ID thing idiots online were in favor of it, In fact if it wasn't for facebook killing google plus it would have gained a lot of traction.

The height of their luxury was when they complained about all the press parties for reviews (find the "review" on the latest Guitar Hero for talks on this). I understand that trade shows, expos, and the like can get exhausting as running and dealing with cons over a weekend are like, but this is for all those events with the publishers having studio flats with the best TVs, sound systems, chairs and all, along with food and swag and sometimes "bonuses" like phones and the like, coupled with positive reenforcements as they guide you through their AAA title for 2 hours for maximum comfy. Considering that these occur now in the same city that these journos live (SanFran) so it's not a major trip for them now and you show how spoiled you act being paid to write about games you play with all these benefits and still complain.

Same for some of those youtube types bitching about how rough they have it and money woes while being able to afford VR sets for LPs

I just can't fathom such idiocy, but like it seems to be a reaction against "haters" and normalfags being butthurt people can make fun of them online.

When it becomes clear that critics/reviewers have shit taste, that does invalidates their work indeed.

So you're claiming to be a monolith of quality that all of humanity should strive to be?

Are you claiming that there is no such thing as quality and that all tastes are valid merely due to their existence?

You're dodging the question.

The answer to your question hinges on your answer to mine. Either you accept that universal standards do exist, and thus I very well could be a monolith of quality because I could be accutely aware of those objective standards while you have objectively shitty taste.
Or you say that standards don't have objectivity, in which case nobody is every allowed to judge anything ever because their opinions are functionally worthless and everything is of equal quality.

You say I'm dodging the question when you're trying to say I'm wrong for not arbitrating universal standards myself you disingenuous faggot.

No it doesn't.

You gonna read the rest of the post or you gonna choose to be retarded?

I did, you're jumping through hoops.

Yes, I'm a monolith of quality. The fact that you insist on debating the existence of quality rather than the actual point seems to indicate that you're upset that you have shit taste. You can still be helped buddy, you don't have to be so shit.

He is the Holla Forums of the super best friends

Well shit, glad he was at least funny at some point. Liberal or not, I'm fine with "make jokes about everything"

Shame he conformed to the status quo, but as one of you said, San Francisco ruins people, one way or another.

matt lees
forever matt lees
any other answer is just plain wrong

Colin, "Entitled Babies" Moriarty.

he's still a massive lolbertardian an-cap faggot and faggot in general, but I'm pretty sure he changed his mind on that stance he took with ME3

The most punchable face in the entire industry

Close second

not the "no" guy? whatever his name is

I've never seen or met a guy named matthew who isn't a tool, a cunt, a jackass, or all of the above.

THOSE CUCKS DIED WHEN THEY HAD TO INVITE THAT ONE FAGGOT WHEN THEY SHAT ON HIS MOVIE AND THEIR COMMIEFORINA VIEWS KVETCHED TOO HARD. THEY LOST THEIR BALLS A LONG TIME AGO. THEY ARE NOTHING MORE THAN THE MOVIE EQUIVALENT OF MODERN GIANT BOMB. FUCK EVANS, I HOPE HE GETS A TASTE OF DIVERSITY.

Are there any actual game journoscum that are likeable?

What went wrong? Now almost every single one of them is either some faggot lefty numale wannabe cultural commissar or a full blown dick sucking dorito-pope tier corporate shill.
Was fatfuck sterling on the gamejournopro list? I fucking loathe him. Kevin van ord too. I loathe so many, I find it hard to list any I like tbh.
How bout dominic Diamond? Is he still about? I liked him, for nostalgic reasons if nothing else. Hes not fallen to sjw shit has he?

Simple, kikes found yet another avenue of subversion and shekels. Popularity and mass acceptance of casual/normalfags are what killed our hobby.
I said it back in 95' and i'll say it again. Nintendo was a mistake.

TBG does streams on twitch of playing games and shit.

The solution is to make videogames poison to normalfags again.

Had gaming went to Mac and Apple instead we wouldn't be in this mess.

Fuck you, if there is one thing I hate more than kikes, it's history revisionists.

Freindly reminder that the reason he is so triggered by pretty girls is vidya is because hes married to pic related. In his warped, bitter, autistic mind, he is denied the pleasure of feminine beauty, ergo everyone else must be too.

What a strange feel. I thought I gave up sympathy.

That faggot gets triggered every time a girl appears in skimpy outfits

My gf is the same way, she looks like anna kendrick with blue hair. Has blue hair because she always looked up to Bulma (FUCK KNOWS WHY THE BITCH)

Literally just wants to watch AKB48, Idol Games, Be girly and play Sega Genesis games. All her friends went full SJW and can't figure out why she's dating a "literal nazi" and doesn't like shit like Life is Strange etc etc

Shit tastes, teach her the errors of her ways.

He does, but it always seems to be in an "oh shit I can imagine my parents walking in on me playing this" kind of deal instead of a "this shouldn't exist" sorta deal.

just

I honestly can't find myself giving a shit about any video game news journalists.

I liked TotalBiscuit's "WTF is" series, because it would be about 40 minutes of seeing the menu and some basic mechanics so you knew what you were getting into.

AIDSMoby has always been the most cancerous RLM regular so it wasn't worthwhile following pre-rectum. When I learned that they shat on VtM:BL I lol'd because I knew they'd be just that fucking terribly retarded.

Aside from that, I think SuperBunnyHop is about the most serious game journalist that I follow. He's OK. All his friends and youtube subscriptions are SJW shit tier though. He was part of the game journo list though.

Don't think he was on the list, but he did a 180 from his principles to defend all his shitty "friends" that were. Calling out people for saying the same shit he said three years prior is the pinnacle of hypocrisy and crying about the industry needing standards is a farcical joke coming from him.

same
Oh god thanks for reminding me of that pretentious fagot. Just because he is a are whiny assholes who suck the fun out the the air with his pessimistic affectation. He is a 2bit Brad Jones knock-off, but it works for Cinema Snob because he is reviewing bad movies and its clearly a caricature. BunnyHop is just a Snob IRL.

I also hate matthewmitosis, because after getting popular for the admittedly good the critique of Dark Souls 2 he seems to apply that same formula to all his reviews now by doing "negative reviews" of that popular game. It comes off as being contrarian just for the sake of being contrarian.
at least we still have Classic game room

Just because he is a whiny asshole*

I'm subbed to CGR but I can't honestly say I've seen any of his videos recently. He's completely bland and inoffensive, and his critique for games are "this is fun" or "this isn't really fun". Then it's just 3-4 minutes of video game footage where he plays kinda poorly.

He's a nice friendly fellow though.

The only journalist who will not hang is James O'Keefe. Perhaps his team will be spared too.

Am i the last person who doesn't give a shit and doesn't know any of these people?

Man CG Untertow got way too big for his britches and though he could make an industry off of a series of videos that don't get a million views most of the time. He's just really stupid or has a personality disorder he needs medication for because this type of behavior ruins people and is pretty indicative of a drug abuser.

Razorfist is too up his own fucking asshole. Take away the prose and verbosity and you're left with shit opinions with very little substance.

It's time to stop.

Hellish sometimes

leftist drones have no souls. They are NPCs with limited dialogue.

Hell the only thing he's learned is countering arguments using my tactics and twisting his own agenda into them

To be fair most game "journalists" aren't either.

that's all a good game review needs fam

(checked)
Sick quads lad

They are infuriating. I like to remind them we are on the cusp of a radical cultural shift where they are fast becoming loathed for their willful ignorance and refusal to accept reality and their hysterical and authoritarian persecution of anyone who disagrees with them.

Mark's a passive-aggressive faggot who got upset when people were complaining about putting his FIREPOWER 2000 review behind a paywall.

Not Mark too! I always thought he was immune to this crap.

Getting a Paetron is like moving to San Francisco. It turns men sick. Sick and lazy.
most men anyways

Ian is a god among men, he's the Jesus of firearms.

If someone shot me in the head with that pistol, would I die?

seems to me just dank bantz in response to linix ubuntu autist/cheep jews upset about a supply and demand.

I enjoy his music vids, but his game reviews are such garbage that I wonder if he even played the games in question.

It would be somewhat painful

It's a very small gun

for you

if you have a bone condition, possibly

otherwise no

She reminds me of that (tall beehive hair and glasses wearing) woman you see from Gary Larson The Far Side cartoon strips.

the only way to do that is to make them degenerate, and then you'll have autists

pick your poison

this user gets it

everyone else in this thread should kill themselves for worshipping at the altar of e-celeb idolatry

If you're a fucking pleb I guess sure

wew BunnyHop, nobody likes you. You are a pretentious sophist. Can't wait for you to get cancer like TB.

Journalists and game reviewers should stick to mostly the facts. Often their personalities interfere with the facts and created very distorted views on the quality of a game. It leads to games like godhand getting 5.1 or games like Uncharted being labeled as Goty.

All of them.

wait so why are matt and liam gone
did Pat "The Jew" finally snap them in half

Matt decided to "take a break" (real shocker, he's always been the one to do channel crossovers & events) for however long, but Liam somehow is having so many anxiety attacks that he has to quit. I almost pity Woolie and Pat in their sweatshop making content, but now they're getting to the fun bits like Dark Souls 1.

Taking bets, how long until SBFP crashes with no survivors? I give them 6 months

Jon era Game Grumps was good.

Keep Holla Forums on Holla Forums, Treader.

did you watch the webm?
kill yourself fagot

all of them

Yahtzee is kinda sorta okay at times, I guess.

What about the botchamania guy, Mathew(or maffew) Gregg?
I get the feeling he's a big giant faggot but tries his best to keep anything political out of his videos.
Unlike the other fuck

Users are the new journalists, if the journalism industry can't be trusted to behave within their rights.

What does Holla Forums think of Digital Foundry? I never seem to hear about them getting mentioned and I'm curious because I'm a childhood friend with one of their writers.

I accept that Eurogamer is compromised though.

Seriously, just never consume gaming journalism, and tell people not to consume gaming journalism.

(Of course, there are natural exceptions, but those are far and few between.)

It was bad in the 90s the cancer just hadn't spread so far yet. Gaming journalist back then were well known for growing big heads and ranting for entire pages about some moral crusade or how they knew better than the people playing/paying for the games. They were countless cases of obvious shilling for companies that paid them off or worked back room deals.

I have stacks of magazines from the 90s-early 2000s. I should really scan the better parts of them because their is lots of salt. Most of mine are Gamepros which started out pretty decent but just got awful as the years wore on.

I agree.

Hate would imply that I care but I don't really pay attention to games media really.
Still the death of IGN would make me smile a little if only for past grievances. Make it painfull.

All of them

The equivalent to videogames would be the sugar/milk being behind a paywall.

Wait what happened to Liam?

I thought Matt was out on his honeymoon or something

and the ones who aren't on the private lists just wait a day to see what everybody else is saying on twitter, then echo that. they're all fucking useless shitters.

There is a reason they are called Reddit letter Media now.