Do you play games in bed? I was wondering if the increased distance from my TV (10 feet) will affect my reaction times...

Do you play games in bed? I was wondering if the increased distance from my TV (10 feet) will affect my reaction times. Right now my face is 3 feet away from the TV screen.

Laying down and being distant sure affects my performance.

Do light travel slower in your dimension?

Woah you both got dubs.
So you're saying it will make me worse?

you can't get any worse, you shitter

Yes I can. So will it make you worse?

Of course you fucking idiot. Light takes longer to get to your retina so everything is delayed just a little bit

Yes but is it enough to affect performance?

laying down/relaxing and being too distant can affect your performance negatively
or maybe it can't
see for yourself
Are you writing a thesis on this matter?

10 feet or even a mile is insignificant distance when you're talking about lightspeed.
Laying down will make you less reactive tough, but that's only related to your body posture.
Of course, if your TV is small enough so that it's bad to see details 10 feet away, don't do it.

I play all my games in bed if I can, being comfy increases my abilities.

No. Are you?

What if I sit up? The back of my bed is against the wall.

I use my PSP or my DS on bed.

Doesn't matter, just get comfortable in a way that doesn't particularly hinder yourself when it comes to playing.
I play on bed on a TV and a controller in hand all the time. Sometimes I lay down, but on more intense moments I just sit up without even noticing.

Yes, therefore it's really important to be 10cm away from the screen at all times.

Yeah.
Just console games tho, obviously.
I have a thingie on wheels with the TV on top, and consoles under it.
I lie on my side and either watch youtube/netflix or play vidya.

The TV is relatively close to my head, there isn't that much distance, but being on my side resting down DOES affect my reaction times.
If there's something intense going on i need to straighten up and sit.

It's pretty damn comfy in the winter tho, i've been playing Odin Sphere while tucked neatly under my bed sheets.

No, but an (apparently) smaller image fucks with your brain. Also having your keyboard/mouse on a soft surface assuming you're not on a keyboard

I do i have a dad chair facing my table and my computer/computer screen. When i'm playing with a controller i'm always comfy with both my dog and my cat laying on me and on the chair

I play my DS, GBA, and any games I have on my laptop in bed. Its nice when I just wanna be comfy.

Sounds like a healthy habit there, OP.

I love playing games in bed. There's nothing quite like playing an RPG under the covers with the dog lying by your feet.