Forbidden love games

New video of girls doing girls stuff, cant webm because im in my shitty phone and it weights 20mb

Your phone weights 20mb?

The webm silly

so you can have many jiggle yuri waifus?

Japan is always at the vangaurd of these things

Doing gods work, user.

This better have a harem end option.

but how can a woman even love another woman? Unless they like, scissors or something.

The blonde slut seems like a bitch. She wishes she could be my girl's waifu. The others seem ok.

Shit, I actually want to play this.

breast physics have gone too far

Fuck off, dykelover. You have your own board.

:^)

Kamira is best grill.

Why is it ok when Japan does it?

Because no one's allowed to do it over here, shitlord.

Because all the western devs are dead

Makes no sense. I reject your post.

because japan can make lesbians that don't look like bull dykes

There is only suffering.

Japan just makes the same creepy lifeless porcelain doll over and over.

Better than what western lesbians look like

You know, I never realized how much I missed having /u/ as neighbors until just now. Nowadays we have to deal with both spectrums of Holla Forums. Not nearly as much fun to accidentally click those boards.

That character is supposed to be repulsive.

Hana-chan a cute

I don't know why a board that constantly spergs out on other boards and actively invites in and serves as a portal for normal faggots, who's users are the most likely to have facebook and reddit accounts thinks they have the right to tell anybody to "go back" to anything.

Because most of the weebs that go to Holla Forums these days want to have their cake and eat it too, they want to be le epik redpill but still want to be able to partake in degenerate entertainment which is why they constantly exercise double think. When they actually try to enter the "alt-right" community as a whole (stormfront, TRS, Iron March etc) they get the shit burned out of them and get absolutely hazed and beaten by their fellow white brothers. Only to come crawling back once again like the beaten house wives they are.

No, it's supposed to be progressive. What the devs don't realise is that those are one in the same.

No she's supposed to be a disgusting jabba the hutt piece of shit. Just like Hana.

There is nothing sacred anymore

/u/ material isn't degenerate. It wouldn't be degenerate if the west did it either, devs here just don't do it. Yoru no Nai Kuni is a game about a half-demon lesbian fighting the Catholic Church and it's still less degenerate and Satanic than anything to come out of Hollywood in the last year.
Holla Forums mocks the shit out of the aut-right constantly because they're a fucking joke. Half of TRS's contributors would happily bottom for Dicky Spencer, a quarter of them actually have, and they're still the least ridiculous site you mentioned. Stormfront's been around for ages and accomplished nothing other than helping out with SPLC funding drives.

At least I'm not doing the enemy's job.
Why don't you direct all that rage at your parents who let the kikes partially castrate you?

You are if you're fapping to cartoons.

Yes it fucking is, honestly ask yourself, what would Hitler, George Lincoln Rockwell or David Duke would think about your love of gay girl cartoons? Your a complete moron if your actually going to even try to defend this.

Oh boy I'm sure a political leaning that is closely aligned with Christianity and traditional values is going to be just thrilled about your game about a fucking lesbo who destroys the Catholic church. Any other epic red pilled entertainment you would like to share today?

I'm not even just talking about the "aut-right", I'm talking about the entire fringe right in general outside of Holla Forums, any actual "red pilled" figure would absolutely shit on your head and probably fuck your hobby's in the ass for being so unapologetically degenerate, you are way out of your league on this.

Except for Swarmfront being one of the route causes to Holla Forums becoming a complete shit hole for normal faggots.

t. (((asexual)))

Isn't Stormfront a FBI honeypot? Or at least heavily infiltrated?

I'm honestly not sure who's worse, the yurifags or the stormweenies that cry "muh degeneracy"

That Valkyrie Drive game is a very fun DMC clone. I just wish it had more playable girls.

David Duke is a two-bit con artist and I bet I could make a case to Hitler that Yoru no Nai Kuni is a story about pagan virtues overthrowing ossified slave morality. He'd eat that shit up.
Julius Evola would have been fine with my gay girl cartoons and I'd care about his opinion on aesthetics more than anyone as specifically political as the guys you mentioned.

Holy shit I'm going to fucking die laughing.

I cant remember if this game is coming to the west

It already did.

That statement is demonstrably false, given that there were many pagans in the Nazi party. Do you seriously think politicians never lie? Also the Nazis had plenty of trouble with the Catholic Church early on.

Hardly. It's a musou game, born and bred. It's just that the Vita severely limits how many enemies can be on the screen, and it has a lot more depth to its combat than Senran, where you can spam fast attack to win everything except the last boss battle. Still, nice to see at least one other person who enjoyed it. Everyone else on Holla Forums seems to have written it off as a shitty Senran clone, just like I thought they would.

There were also many homosexuals in the Nazi party but homosexuality was not tolerated and many of these homosexuals were executed. Hitler saw it as a vice and as being degenerate.

Reminds me of a really bad anime I dropped once only the bottom bitches aren't turning into weapons.

I think it would be nice for someone to make a well written game about lesbians.
Sadly there are only 2 ways to go about that and neither are ever well written.
There is the western method of using lesbians as a ploy to acquire libtarded brownie points or the eastern way of just making with the sexual animu characters with the Heterochromia and technicolor hair.
The latter at least has a chance of having something resembling actual gameplay.

I shouldn't have to tell you this, but please don't reply to him. He's trying to derail the thread and turn into another Holla Forums thread.

Huh, yeah that probably why those words came to my mind. I'd guess I should say it's closer to a basara game, but with no stage gimmicks and such.
I honestly don't think I've seen anyone talk about it here. Maybe that's because I stayed out of vita threads after the last vita piracy thread.

Dafuq. Never heard about the new Fear Effect until now. And I was kinda hoping it'll be a sequel…

But after seeing the gameplay footage I kinda wished I hadn't seen it.

The retards took no time to show up at all, did they?

Because lesbians aren't the problem, pushing shitty politics is.

Japan thankfully only seems to ever make characters who are supposed to be cute and sexy just like any other regular girls.

The actual only market doesn't have any patients for retarded obnoxious propaganda.

PC port when?
How is the game anyway?

ad

see