Request to mods: can you anchor all the tfw no gf type threads now and in the future? This is getting way out of hand

Request to mods: can you anchor all the tfw no gf type threads now and in the future? This is getting way out of hand

I like them

Because you delight in the misery of others

don't we all?

No, it reminds me of a previous time on chans. Particularly 4 right when I left. Feelie posting is nostalgic reading.

Why? You're the worst offender. You say "b yourself" over and over and that's the exact thing they want to hear so they bicker for another 200 posts

Seriously those threads are totally unproductive and are pretty much idpol

I agree

Only when it is the nazi's suffering.

No, we're not all pricks

Far too many cunts on the left

If anyone wants a community here we all gotta at least be a little open about some emotions.

There's no place else for some people to fart them out.

I genuinely enjoy them because maybe I miss wojack posting.

Wojak will never die

The "tfw no commie gf" threads and similar have been around for ages and they are allowed. Yes, this is not /r9k/, so keep that in mind, but the /r9k/ phenomenon is of course one of the social effects of capitalism, and personal life issues can still be relevant to a left-wing discussion board.

good job

Trim the weak, no time for feelings without reflection.

Use your hurt to drive you forward, not to circle jerk your tears out.

Nobody here is that strong and strength isn't necessarily a positive.

Based board owner

That would be really disappointing if true. Look at any historical revolutionary and tell me if they weren't strong.

Leftypol we need to shape the fuck up.

I'm not sure what you mean by strength not being a virtue. Please elaborate.

We're not machines

These starving revolutionaries look on in disappointment at us.

The "Strong" didn't give a shit about it, itself.

There is SUCH a difference between handling emotions like an adult, circle jerking the tears out of each other, and being an emotional robot.

I have not seen anyone trying to pull someone out of the depths in those threads. I hope to be proven wrong.

That is not the goal of counseling, therapy, venting, etc.

Jesus christ dude who gives a crap. Wojack won't kill you.

As in the strong didn't give a shit that they were strong? Sure, maybe, but strength was definitely a prerequisite to any revolution.

Emotional, spiritual, intellectual, physical strength.

All I see is frailty.

I've been to counselling, I've been on anti depressants for years, I try to do things to stay active. I'm still friendless and never have kissed anyone. Sometimes I just get frustrated and vent.

Is that so bad?

There's a lot of context that you are missing from where I am coming from.

Threads like feels threads do change a boards culture., especially when they are frequent. I don't think that is deniable.

I've been on the net since 1997

Are you talking to me? I've respectfully engaged you this whole time. We aren't talking about me, we are talking about the board culture.

No I absolutely don't think that is bad. In fact, if you ever need someone to listen I will lend an ear. What kills me is when I see no one pick you up.

Then you should absolutely understand what I am talking about.

If you disagree, tell me why.

No. I'm saying human strength doesn't exist. Denial of mortality does. But that's not unique in the animal kingdom.

Ultimately we are all a bunch of flesh decaying. I don't care how edgy and pessimistic it sounds. Look at the lifespan of a fly, go into entomology whatsoever. It's life, it's ugly, we all die.

We aren't going to change shit in the next ten years, no matter how hard the right or left tries. We will die before we see progress.

That's just life, been that way for a thousand years. People lived in Feudalism longer.

Nobody is important, there isn't anybody out there strong enough to save you. You have what you have, and you live until you die. Make peace with this fact and take from it what you will.

No life is stronger than another. We are all dying. Maybe some faster than others, but ultimately life is short and denial of our own emotions is denial of the one strength we have.

I see it always the opposite. Inability to communicate destroys.

It's just one person you are arguing with, if that's not clear, that way you know that the sides are even.

Would you call yourself an existentialist or nihilist then? I am familiar with both.

I understand where you are coming from and I respect how you want to live your life.

I am coming from a house that is so cold you can see your breath, and any water left out freezes. I want to see my environment change through the work I'm doing in starting tenants unions and workers co-ops. I want to see the world become a better place, even just slightly.

I respect the need to vent on the internet, but we can't have ourselves head south to r9k. I believe it is toxic to have emotions expressed without reflection, especially in the nature of chan boards.

When you go to r9k, what do you see? What is the feeling you get?

It's my wish that when people go to leftypol they see a strong community, but also a caring one.

If all we talk about is rage and theory, we aren't practicing the one strength we have that's been silenced all over chan communities. Legitimate human emotions shared between anonymous people.

It's died here since 2011 or 2012.

Nothing feels real for any of us, and toting the line until we die is impractical

Because one day we will be so old we won't remember the event that's currently taking place.

My point is, the worship of strength is the worship of denial. The worship of death.

Celebration of death and weakness and treating one another as one another knowing this fact is the worship of life.

I'm this way because I study tragedy for a living.

Framed in the way you have I respect and support these threads now.

I'd like to think that at the beginning of every tragedy is a "high" they have to fall from. Let's all try our best.

Thanks user, you're alright

fucking based