What would the world look like if class had never existed?

What would the world look like if class had never existed?

this post is garbage. never make another

pic related

yeet

What's wrong with it?

you wanna be paleo so bad

…I don't wanna be paleo. I just posted a caveman because I was thinking "what if instead of inventing class, they didn't?"

is right sort of that we would just still be paleolithic human beings. class was invented at the same time as agriculture and we would all be better off before neolithic notions of civilization.

you should want to be paleo. cavemen had it so communist.

Can I be paleo while also having science and medicine?

The problem is the question is too broad to give any real meaningful answer. I'd like to say "natural communism" would result but in a world where class never existed we would probably not even have such words and terms. This 8 chan board wouldn't exist and the world in general would be drastically different.

Half the problem with the far left is they keep wanting to imagine a future or a past without the current problems we have today but they don't stop and try to imagine a way to actually get there and they constantly criticize the few that do try. There is a place for visionary thinking but I think it can also be a comfortable trap to get stuck in. Stop trying to imagine a post-class society and start trying to to make class less important of a factor today.

basically, diseases were largely irrelevant as people didn't come into contact with each other nearly enough to allow diseases to spread and evolve.

as for science, what the fuck do you need that for when life has literally no problems and you live like an animal.

But "inventing class" = inventing agriculture, really; class developed because agriculture led to a necessary division of labour in society and thus different relationships to the means of production in society.

Read some Engels

Judging societies on their actions is better than judging them on their technological capabilities.

And really, cavemen were the best of times and the worst of times for humanity. The short span of time that came after our existence then has been utter bullshit nonstop.

Oh my god this post is pure ideology.

Technological capabilites determine actions. Do you even understand historical materialism? Do you understand how societies develop? Why do you think capitalism needs to cease to exist? Because it is "evil" or "bad"? No, because eventually the socio-economic structures that we call capitalism become a fetter on the technological development of the productive forces, and so - just as every socio-economic system before it - it becomes unsatisfactory to an exploited class and they create society anew in their own interests.

I meant in the far past.

But sure, the present has been bullshit too.

tripfag cancer

This trip is to be filterable, I am being nice and polite. You can filter it if you don't like it. But bitching about it is annoying to a lot of people, so it'd be also polite if you cased being new.

Very, very different.

Competition does not equate class. One can be done without the other, the latter is arbitrary.

this, uneducated niggas

It's also interesting due to material circumstances it was cultural tradition across Eurasia to worship women, or at least maternity and the creation of life itself, venus figures and such. And this art really transferred over to early Cycladic Cultures.