Lets talk about a game thats worth the price its worth on steam right now

Lets talk about a game thats worth the price its worth on steam right now.

Its a shitty x-com with no guns where you fight the candace so they don't fuck up your kingdom. The twist is, that you basicly have to pay eugenic master for your heros so they make good children so you can fight the enemy over 300 years untill you can go into the final boss battle where you are in a cycle and when you cleanse the candace, you kill every body.

Shit sucks, combat is really bad on harder difficulties where they just put more health on enemies cause there to lazy to actually make it harder. My favourite part of this game is that you can pair off old guys or gals to new borns and shit. Gives me a giggle.

Your thoughts?

It should be cheap now for the holidays, but fuck that noise.

I don't understand this thread.
First you say "let's talk about games that are worth their price on steam".
Then you proceed to take a shit upon this game, while presenting it as an example?

Every time i see the word "Chalice" i remember bloodborne. Fuck you FROM.

Actually, i said lets talk about a game thats worth the price its worth on steam. Its like 2 bucks right now.

And i began talking shit about it cause its pretty fucken shitty, shitty in the sense that it actaully had some godo things going for it so thats why i'm salty. Now that the game is like two bucks, its worth the price of it tho.

Does that answer your question?

Pro Tip: If it's not free it's not worth the price.

If you want to play an actually good Xcom-esque game then get Steamworld Heist instead.

Whats it about? i'm curious and shit.

How fucking new are you? Get the fuck out.

Come on guys, have you played it? Pirated it?

I pirated it played one map and it was boring as fuck.

Thats too bad, you should have made a famlly or shit then gave up. But yeah, it is boring as fuck, and music is shitty.

this game reminds me of BREAKING LEGS and TERRIBLE LINES

Are your legs ok?

Nothing is worth spending 2 Dollars if it involves Tim Schafer except hiring a killer.

Go shill somewhere else.

Go away Mr. Shitface. No one wants your failed kikestarter trash.

It's a game in that extremely shitty "steampunk and goofy robots" genre, where you play as goofy robots on a steampunk spaceship attacking other robots on other steampunk spaceships.
It's turn-based tactics, but it's also 2D side-scroller, so you climb and duck behind cover and bank your shots off of the ceiling and shit.

The gameplay mechanics have promise, but never get explored deeply enough. Shit's casual as fuck.
Everything also has that shitty lazy animation style where everything feels like a limp marionette or paper dolls hinging on thumbtacks, if that makes any sense.

Actually, who the fuck taught you English? A blind mime from Bangladesh?

what the fuck are you on about user? I can get so many good games for $2 instead.