scummvm.org/
mega.nz/#!sdFnFKYJ!vz9Vk2rl0JYI86cn78HG-oDzMsPWgNGRE5Of0T-WPsk
youtube.com/watch?v=eRHyf1xBYVk
youtube.com/watch?v=M80_ttP3bmk
youtube.com/watch?v=LoYqC-ViN80
youtube.com/watch?v=KRl8IrNlgJE
happydaze.se/wolf/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Am i the only who thinks that the remasters look awful? Also why are these turds getting remastered but the best Lucasarts games are not (LOOM, Sam & Max, Fate of Atlantis)

No they all look objectively worse than the originals, I don't understand why people keep asking for more

Chances of happening?

Next time Shitface needs a to cash in on nostalgia to finance his next non-problematic hipster shitfest.

Haven't played Grim Fandango, how bad is it compared to the original, user?

I just want to play the game since I was too young at the time and I couldn't care less for adventure games and it's not even on GOG. I'll take what I can get, user.

The whole game looks sterile as fuck now, I really regret wasting bandwidth from pirating it

user for fucks sake, don't give those bastards your money.

scummvm.org/

Fair enough, user. Seeing as FT is abandonware at this point, I guess it won't hurt if I pirate it.

I'm still a completionist steamwhore who purchases old games for nostalgia, tho

Good choice user, your making gaming slightly better with that decision.

You double nigger.

Native porting and better resolution. Grim Fandango Remaster have an "Original" setting. The Day of the Tentacle remaster do look like the laziest filter, though.

OP, you're a faggpt.

I know, anons. I know. Funny thing is, I used to pirate games like crazy back in the day. Now that I have a good paying job, I just started purchasing games partly out of nostalgia, but now my backlog is way too large and I'm just collecting games at this point.

I don't even play vidya anymore, I purchase them and like to see my library get larger and larger. Fuck.

Fuck you.

The low resolution was part of GFs charm.

Yes, but it doesn't translate well to widescreen or LCD. The remaster have the original setting, which is basically the same low resolution, but with a fixed aspect ratio, which is nice.

Jesus, OP, just kill yourself and end the suffering. You're better off burning your money, you fucking faggot. Have you considered putting it in your bank to do something called "Saving"? Because god damn.

I think about it every day, user.

This meme needs to die.

Its a low poly looking game, all the round edges and its simplicity come to light when you put it on a higher resolution.

There is literally nothing wrong with high res low poly.

I bet you filter your 2D games with AA and Bilinear filtering.

heh

(op) why would you play a shitface game? are you some sort of faggot?

Its a good game

You guys might be interested in this filter.

mega.nz/#!sdFnFKYJ!vz9Vk2rl0JYI86cn78HG-oDzMsPWgNGRE5Of0T-WPsk

Enjoy playing in glorious 256-colors on 320x200 (remember to use 18-Bit with a palette for a correct look). There's even a CRT/VHS shader of sorts.

Holy shit thats fucking beautiful, thanks user.

Anytime, user.

user you can't just post something like that without some gameplay footage too!

Because the 3.3 Million Dollar Man wasn't involved with them.

Here you go user

youtube.com/watch?v=eRHyf1xBYVk

youtube.com/watch?v=M80_ttP3bmk

youtube.com/watch?v=LoYqC-ViN80

youtube.com/watch?v=KRl8IrNlgJE

Thanks user, you the real MVP.

Are people really happy with having the devs just running an upscale filter and calling it a day, what a fucking joke.

There is a Full Throttle remaster in the works, which is a real shame because Shitface was so close to bankruptcy. I ain't giving you a source learn to use google you old cuck.

God, it's been so long since I played this game.

Don't be fatuous, user.

I feel like the VHS effect is greatly exaggerated.

That looks absolutely fucking disgusting. What is even the point of that? I played Quake, Quake 2, and Quake 3 on release, and that shit would have been seen as repulsive as fuck, even then.

Yeah but you can disable that and enjoy the 256 colors glory.

I agree but the pic on does look pretty good

Ben is in my anus

Yeah that looks fine, at least as an interesting new way of experiencing games, but holy fuck that CRT shit is awful.

i didn't know the gbc could push those graphics dayum

Not quite - there's a coprocessor modded in the cartridge, otherwise it wouldn't work.

happydaze.se/wolf/

gay

I don't see how Shitface's current clique will be okay with a game with as much toxic masculinity as Full Throttle being rereleased. Maybe they'll make the protagonist a tranny or something.

No you're not. I saw that Grim Fandango was getting a remaster with an orchestral score, and yet the visuals still look like something that came out of 3D Movie Maker. Not even a free-roaming camera, and Mr. Shitface still pretends he's doing it FOR THE FANS.

The fact he cares what Anita "Outrage is my career" Sarkeesian says proves he's just a con artist that's planning on milking the goodwill he earned from years past for every cent.

What's the point of this? I can understand if the game is old and needs some primitive setup to work right, but I could accomplish the same result by squinting.

I wonder if someone starting a games company in some rural town would mean a guaranteed profit, since the rent would be a fraction of what Tim's paying in San Fransisco. I know locating oneself in a hip town attracts talent but the silicon valley prices are probably one reason why his 3.3 million dollar blunder is less finished than Cave Story.

Those remasters are lazy as fuck, you might as well run the original in ScummVM and put a >filter over it.

Why? It works and looks perfectly fine.