Waifu Wednesday

Hey everyone! It's that time again, post your vidya waifus!
What're you…
PLAYAN
WATCHAN
LISTENAN
SNACKAN

Other urls found in this thread:

debofnight.andcuriouser.com/
1d4chan.org/wiki/Exorcists
youtube.com/watch?v=MmYSy9U78Sc
archive.is/rx9ax
youtube.com/watch?v=3ws_IAJQNwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh look heres this asshole again starting his shitty waifu thread with a blank fucking picture

YOUR WAIFU A SHIT
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

My waifu isn't vidya, but hope you guys had a great Christmas and all that

Slav Leia is my waifu

RIP Carrie Fisher

not video games
reported

vidya girls are for fapping at best.

You gonna post yours first OP or…

Oh yeah… still warm
unf unf

How rude.

Let It Die, slowly making myself prepared for 30F+. I realized I was really enjoying the game have been addicted to it since it released, so I bought the dev support package that was 60 bucks. I would have paid that price if it were retail, poor Grasshopper. I also took advantage of the deal that discounted FFXV and the season pass to 56 bucks. I'm actually really loving FFXV so far because it reminds me of Dragon's Dogma, my favorite game. So, it doesn't surprise me at all why some people would be negative about it.
Kingsglaive is a good video game film.
FFXV pause music on repeat.
I was sent an abundance of cookies. And sent CalorieMates from friends. Tastes great. But I have to watch my weight and focus more on the metal gear food if I want to maintain my body for my waifu.

Let it Die is mediocre shit and the fact that Lily Bergamo died for it sealed my unending hatred for it.
I hope 0.1% of the faggots playing it paid for anything and the studio goes under for good.

Calm down there Woolie.

And by the way, fishtits is a shit tier waifu and between Brotherhood and Kingsglaive, Kingsglaive is considered clearly inferior and shitty.
Thus i must conclude you have shit taste in literally everything.

Oh yeah, Brotherhood was surprisingly high quality, more so than the Pokemon Generation episodes that have been seeping out for a while. Compared to several other attempts at video game movies, Kingsglaive isn't half bad for being faithful and directly from the source. I personally treated it like a 2 hour cutscene.

You're the only one who's making the OPs, huh?
Finally got around to listening to the Splendor and Misery, it's pretty good.
Afterbirth is pretty fun, makes it feel like afterbirth never happened.

Fuck, I meant to write antibirth.

Where da husbandos at niggers?

I want to cuddle all warm and cosy with Hibari's internal organs while I lie in a pool of her blood. I'd have her gutted corpse with me too so I can hug her and play with her dead limbs. It'd be nice seeing her lifeless face all glassy eyed and limp as I pushed her around.

Not much to be honest, had to move again (I move way too much) and I'm waiting for a modem in the mail.
Started Keijo and I'm pleasantly surprised, nice change too since I normally just stick to 90s anime because it's forever the best decade for anime in my eyes.
Haven't really listened to too much lately, shame too as I quite like music. That being said I have listened to a bit of Grimes recently and have been enjoying that.
Got some choc mint biscuits in the cupboard I'll probably devour later, apart from that nothing really.

Guys can't love guys, it's forbidden as gay sex looks gross.

I don't know where this art for Lyn comes from, apparently come card game based on Fire Emblem but I'm not gonna complain.

PLAYAN
Deathwing, too many VNs to count.

WATCHAN
Madlax.

LISTENAN
Deb of Night.
debofnight.andcuriouser.com/

SNACKAN
Just a sandwich.

Playing through the entire Phoenix Wright series after modding my 3ds.

HOLD IT!!

episode 5 is unlocked

i shit myself

i love it when games do that

I only played the original trilogy and Apollo after that. Really do need to get back into it one day.

Can I suck your cock?

YangFag is here, but I might head to work soon…

None at the moment
Yakuza 6 gameplay
Yakuza 6's soundtrack
Egg Nog

The Jurifag posting before work to remind everyone
I LOVE JURI!

SFxT for no particular reason.
Nothing
Cee Roo - Work Song
Instant ramen for breakfast, yum.

Morning LyndisFag
Enjoyed your Christmas?

Hey JuriFag, how was your Christmas?

Good, spent most of my time ravishing Juri with affection but also ended up with a Dreadnought to build for my Ultrasmurfs.

great taste in waifus
horrible taste in space marine chapters

I bet you play Blood Angels.
Thanks for the compliment though.

No, I play Exoricsts 1d4chan.org/wiki/Exorcists and Tyranids.

30C Christmas day, 20C and raining for the past two. Typical aussie summer. How was yours?

WOLVES ARE STRONK

Rowboat Girlyman deserves his name though.

What a coincidence, Ive got the startings of a bug army myself.

I've actually been getting back into 40k recently; R.I.P my bank account. I keep feeling worse for my poor Tyranids each new version it seems, though I' quite happy with my Flyrant, all these new 7th edition rules are a bit overwhelming though, I'll really need to sit down and revise everything.

ID change, due to heading to work.

Enjoying your Christmas, HibariBro?

My Christmas was okay, spent most of it moving though and waiting desperately for internet. At least being without internet let me catch up on all the anime I downloaded before the move. New place is pretty nice, opposite a huge graveyard too which is pretty dank. Got $50 from my grandmother for Christmas which I should save for life expenses but will definitely end up going towards paints and glue now that a friend of mine has sucked me back into WH40K.

Apart from that nothing too eventful, my family doesn't celebrate any festivities (thank god). How was everyone elses Christmas? Get anything good?

It's too warm. What I wouldn't give for colder days.

I have my own winter wonderland

Out of all the things, I only got clothes.
I did have two movies, which one of them is a complete series of Vampire Knight.

I do wished for more colder days, yet I still have Yang to warm me up.

it was in the mid 50s where I am

PLAYAN
trails in cold steel 2 & ffxiv
WATCHAN
news
LISTENAN
nothing
SNACKAN
nothing

good, I got a bunch of gift cards which is fine

I LOVE TIFA!

Been switching between Expeditions: Conquistador, Fallout New Vegas, and BlazBlue Centralfiction
I saw Rogue One a few days back, it bounced between decent and mediocre
Not much lately
Left over Christmas pie

shit taste tbh famalan

Oh, and merry belated Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas TifaBro.

Friendly reminder that Tharja is the best Nu-Fire Emblem girl, Nu-Fire Emblem is still good, and Fates is the best Nu-Fire Emblem game.

Bloodborne, Senran Kagura Estival Versus, and..
KNACK BABBBBYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
Watched Elf, Disney's A Christmas Carol the one with Jim Carry, Polar Express, and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation for the days leading up to Christmas and Christmas day when my sister came over.
The Entire Bee Movie Script read by Brendaniel
nothing atm

YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS

Who do you play in BBCF? I main Rachel, I'm thinking of picking Hakumen back up as a sub but I have too many characters I'm juggling as subs really.

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN

Are you ready, eco sinners?

XION WILL RETURN FOR KH3 AND YOU KNOW IT

I usually main Ragna all the time, but I was considering maining Bullet.

I generally play though the entire cast to both see who I play best with and try to figure what the weaknesses of them all are. That being said I know Ragna better than any of the other characters and I've started to take quite a liking to Terumi as well, used to play Celica back in CP for no other reason than to be a dick and spam drive attacks but now she heals herself at the end of her drive combo, which is nice but she has less offense now. Still haven't bough the DLC characters yet.

I LOVE LUCINA
MY LOVE WILL NEVER DIE

FFXIV, currently levelling rogue.

Zeta Gundam. Also catching up on Hibike Euphonium S2.

youtube.com/watch?v=MmYSy9U78Sc

Nothing. I did recently have a sandwich. Ham and pickle. Nothing special

Yeah there's a FE card game
I have a Lucina card

Oh yeah, Merry Christmas everyone. New years is only a few days away as well.

Merry Christmas. Hope you all had a good one, and I hope everyone will have a good new year

Same here!
Anyways I'm off to work, see you faggots at evening.

Merry Christmas and Happy News years to you all as well.

Anyone have plans for New Years? Me and my family are leaving for L.A tomorrow for my grandmother's birthday on New Years.

Axiom Verge, Va-11 Hall A, and Psyconauts in bursts. Pokemon moon while watching stuff.
Fortune Days/nothing
Chocolate-covered coffee beans.

Also reading splashbooks for D&D so that whenever our DM decides to run his campaign I'll have something stupid to run.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everybody.

Nothing for now.

Not especially. Probably drink while playing vidya. Maybe with or without friends. No idea yet.

Forgot my image

Best waifu

Just a reminder that your waifu doesn't exist, even in the 2D realm.

*berenstein

We have yet to leave the Berenstain universe back to the original that is Berenstein.

currently on break, there might be a I'd change, there might not be that.

For my new year's plan, I was thinking of saving up money to travel to Japan. I honestly find the culture interesting.

Your Trainer is cute.

Hey KatAnon. Enjoyed your holidays?

It was Berensteen in my universe.

I want to go runing with Emi and burn off all those Christmas calories.

Merry Christmas

THE GAY COMMUNITY ?
In my Waifu Wednesday ?

Superior Vidya Waifu incoming

it's like you're not even trying

oedipus please, don't be bitter that your mom isn't everyone's waifu

My daughteru is the Clawed Girl from They Bleed Pixels, but I don't have good internet right now so no images.

Cockatrice, building a G/W token spam EDH deck.
Not much, since bad internet.
Space Heroes and Other Fools.
I had some tacquitos for lunch, they were pretty nice.

Some emulator games through Kaillera.
I wanted to play Battle City or Mario Kart 64.
Ranma 1/2
The Dust Brothers
Nothing

AT LEAST
FUCKING
TRY TO PASS AS TRANS

0/10 worst trap ever, keep that dick away

She may have been throughly beaten down after her one and only friend told her that she'll never forgive her and basically told her to fuck off after she went all self flagellation in the third act, but Teagan is still best girl

I don't understand people with hair like that. Wouldn't getting constantly tickled by your own hair piss you off eventually?
Come to think of it, that's probably what got him thinking he was a woman in the first place.

Gas the quebecois

sounds pretty gay, gas her

Agriasfag reporting in! I hope everyone had a good Christmas.

Games I got during the Steam sale. On New Year's I'm going to start my annual playthrough of War of the Lions.
Old Christmas movies.
Vidya OSTs.
Leftover ham from Christmas dinner with the folks.

It's probably a wig tbh

You can even see what looks like some of his original hair on the left, not to mention the way it shines on the left looks unnatural

Webm related
Some new Pannenkoek vids
Vidya OST
Eggnog

Merry Christmas and have a happy new year!

There are many things that need to be erased.

those things usually gather in this thread and "people" refer to them as "waifus"

Fuckin frenchies.

well, I won't anyway…

Looks more like a poorly-covered landmine to me.

Lunch time, might shitpost for thirty minutes, hopefully there's no captchas.

(checked)
Happy holidays EmiBro

Merry Christmas AgriasBro

Guten Tag and Marry Christmas EugenBro

(checked)
I know that feel, me and Tifa are gonna have to work that off in boxing

Good

Man, this makes me want to spare with Yang. A good workout is essential for a healthy life.

so are two arms

and now I'm heading back to work

so this is the power of autism

Day of the rake when?

The only countries that don't have The_Gay_Community.meme are either sandnigger places like Raqqa, niggernigger places like (African countries don't have names because they don't stick around long enough), and vodkanigger places like Russia (where men go to war to cut the wristwatches from the dead etc.).

The way you're going to get what you want is to drop whitey's collective IQ by a few standard devs, knock civilization over long enough to select for brutality over other shit, and basically just follow a line of hard anarchoprimitivism to its conclusion.

Of course, you'll have child brides instead of faggotry to contend with, though. "Hyenas", and so forth. I dunno, it's your call.

then who do they keep throwing off of rooftops and getting aids from, user

Having a pokemon battle with my waifu would be really fun.
What pokemon would your waifu use waifubro's?

Hello Yangbro. How was your Christmas?

They still have the gays, they just don't have the community. Also, niggers get AIDS because they're niggers– it's more of a "being dumb" thing.

being gay is being dumb, user
faggots spread aids and get it on purpose so they don't have to worry about getting it anymore
while niggers get it without knowing any better as you said

Probably bug type mostly. Spinarak being the first choice.

If not for Peter Thiel, you'd still be dealing with Gawker. Your statement is incorrect as stated.

and who hired him? the guy with more money
wasn't he also pissed because Gawker outed him against his will?

No one hired him. I believe he dumped some of the money he made inventing part of Paypal into the Hogan case.

"Broken", that's an opinion. "Dumb", however, is factually incorrect.

we're not talking intellectually dumb here, even "smart" people can choose to willingly partake in dumb decisions, knowing they have consequences, such as being gay

You can't just redistrict words to mean whatever you want.

I can make use of the more than one definitions they have though.

This doesn't mean anything.

Can you not be smart and do dumb things, user?
Is that an oxymoron to you?
Being gay and living out the gay life involves partaking in actions that ruin your body.

Vibri must be the easiest waifu to draw.

A measured decision is not the same decision as a poorly-conceived decision, no.

Professional athletics ruin your body. Boxing can leave scar tissue on your brain, bicycling can ruin your knees, and so on. To pursue this criterion– safety– leads to humans as blobs-of-brain-fat-in-vats in a bunker somewhere, because that's the safest way to maintain them.

(actually, it leads to straight-up antinatalism, but let's ignore that)

That's a matter of perspective.
If you willingly, knowingly engage and partake in an action that involves putting your body at risk, either physically or health wise, that is a dumb thing to do.

Unlike homosexuality athletics bring benefits to your body, user.
Homosexuality in moderation still involves your physical or mental health degrading.
You can choose to do athletics or sports in general in moderation and receive benefits from it.

Then be a better boxer I'd say.

Then practice moderation.

That would be detrimental to your health if you stopped coming into contact with even the most harmless bacteria to have your immune system stay up to date if it can.

if you dont mind me asking how does this work considering the whole alphys thing?

Hi everyone former Jack-o user here Hope everyone's doing well and if not I hope things get better for you soon. I also hope everyone had a good Christmas as well! Just got back from snowboarding for the first time, and it couldn't have been a more perfect day for it. Despite falling on my stomach and ass multiple times, it was a lot of fun!

Various games at my friend's house
Nothing in particular
Nothing in particular
Water after being dehydrated

waifu or get the fuck out

Heading home from work, may take awhile.
Suddenly Captcha, causing an ID change.

I was thinking Yang would go for a Fire Fighting team. Or bears

Well it was going well, but sadly there's no snow in my area.

Hey Former JackOBro how's the holidays?

(witnessed)
I agreed Satan

Kat is Cute.

Lyn isn't good at hand to hand.

I miss the days when we could section away such crazies.

Ohayo. Hope you're doing well.

Nice Lucifer.

PLAYAN
DeSu2, S&M, some Hyrule Warriors and SPMD.

WATCHAN
Nothing at the moment

LISTENAN
VIdya OST

SNACKAN
Rare Candies

Himself, he would to proud to have a proper team

Sex does a bunch of "healthy" things too– exercise, neurotransmitter release, relief of loneliness, and so on. We're just deciding percentages at this point.

You want to maximize health. You can do this by [putting all people in Absolutely Safe Capsules/emulating them on Martian silicon farms/filling the universe with healthy flesh/emptying it of all flesh so no one can get sick]. I don't think you want to do any of these things, so your utility function must have hidden components.

neither is Yang

Let's be real, Adam is a real pushover on how threatening he is, I bet Lyndis would beat him no problem.

You mean through anal, the only way for homosexual men to have sex? The part of the body made for dumping whatever the body does not need? And you think shoving things up there and clogging the exit is healthy?
Next thing you tell me is that bug chasing is a healthy activity.

You want to leave behind healthy offspring by staying alive and fertile.

If he's like a swordmaster in Blazing Sword, especially towards the end, then Lyn could probably win. He might even be slower than that.

What the fuck is this drawing?
Is this the quality you strive for when saving images of your "waifu"? That's fucking disgusting.

I love how you play him down, making Yang look even more inferior than before since she lost.

I might say the same as your b8s.
Here's your (you)

Infecting yourself with a lethal disease (as opposed to immunizing yourself with a non-lethal disease) is not the same thing as having sex. As for anal, I think it's neutral. No worse than drinking a little, probably.

If reproduction count's your criterion, you can easily satisfy that by uploading your mind/genes to future lichen, and simply spreading over the surface of the entire planet.

The end result of your values, as stated, is grey goo, and you seem to think that being a fruit is an obstacle to that. Well, yes, but so is everything else, up to and including non-instrumentalized sentience.

You're god damn right she will
Or Nomura's going to be in trouble

Finally got my ps4, so comfy

For some reason girls with a really calm, serene voice always do the trick for me.

The Nameless Sister for the Void qualifies as much as pic related.

Don't tell me you drew that pathetic piece of shit?
That would make my fucking day.

Hoping to infect yourself with a lethal disease through, in this case, anal sex for the purpose of not having to worry anymore about getting it to lead a more promiscuous and debauched life is very real in the faggot community. If you're not familiar with bug chasing, see if you can get yout hands on a documentary called "The Gift".

Where's the fun in that. Before we get there we have to survive and being gay is a thorn in the plan of survival, it's a self destruction mechanism.
It is being praised and preached through more and more media outlets, making/forcing people to accept it as something normal when it is not.

Been playing through Kamidori lately. Heard it was a fun game. I know it's supposed to be an h-game, but so far there's only been harpies that get naked mid combat and some jokes about sex. Didn't start playing for lewd anyways, so I don't mind. I'm on chapter two. It's nice so far, but the grind is pretty rough.
Rewatching Emperor's Text-To-Speech while cleaning my room. Gotta get ready for my Meiling daki~
The video.
Just had turkey a la king for dinner and a cookie.

No hope that answers your question.
Here's another (You).

Anons…

keep em coming, I want this thread gone before new years

back home

Sorry XionBro, gotten too carried away.
I was about to do some laundry.

Bound to happen when you have have anons who take things way too seriously and have personal vendettas against the thread. Wonder how some anons will react when/if they come back like that Takane user.

I see you didn't run out of shit images, but retorts.
Maybe make a folder for that next, preferably higher quality than the garbage collection you call your waifu folder.

The fact that this is allowed is fucking embarrassing.

Nice choice, Spinarak a cute!

Hello Jack-obro! How was Christmas for you?

My Christmas went pretty well. I bought some games and had dinner with my family.
Same, right after Christmas day all the snow melted and now it's just raining.

You mean to tell me that Mark is a hypocrite deleting everything but the thing he likes?!

Of course, it's bound to happen soon enough. There b8s are that shit.

Good to hear that EugenBro.
I did post earlier that I got two DVDs. One is Kubo and the two strings, and the complete series of Vampire Knight.

I've yet to wonder if Vampire Knight is good.

I have bad memories of that series, it's pretty much twilight the anime.

Are you trembling so much that you spelled that wrong this badly?
I got at least 3 replies, so it must be superb bait if anything.

I will never understand Mark's problem with me.

vampire knight was a series that only lasted because of the shipping. Even the shippers started hating it the longer it went on and the actual ending pissed off everyone.

Well it doesn't surprise me, guess I should stick to Rosario Vampire.

Would you love your waifu even if she were a boy?

Holidays were good. Everyone in my family got a nice gift, and my friend got a couple of good stuff too. Hope yours was good as well!

Nah. I'd bang Katsuragi girl or guy, in a non homo way though.

Would you love your waifu if she were a whore?

sorry for missing your post
It was good. Played some games me and my friend used to play, and my family had a good Christmas and were thankful for the gifts I gave them. Looking forward to seeing them again when I get back home and back in my old time zone.

Oh damn. Yet, is it even worse than RWBY Shipfags?

Well… I would definitely do that.

Good to hear. Ready for new years?

No, but I would like him as a character.
If she was a boy she would probably look like pic related.

That's good to hear. What games in particular did you play?

nah, I don't even think it was that bad.

On the eve? Drinking and getting some last matches in some games. New years day I'll be heading home.

For the most part we've been playing custom robo, DBZ budokai 3, and soulcalibur 3. Other than that, just some Pokemon battles here and there.

I get there have been some androgynous characters before in Fire Emblem, especially the likes of Lucius for example but no.

Forgot to post last weeks thread, so here it is.
archive.is/rx9ax

ID changed due to VPN change

As a character, yes. In a homo way, no.

Hey Aquabro, how was Christmas 4U?

My waifu? No. My daughteru? Sure.

decent someone gave me a betta fish. I'm still figuring out a name.

Now my curiosity is risen, wondering if he did die. I don't want Yang to be sad seeing her Uncle die.

suddenly all this silence
where'd the love go? the trash where it belongs?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is almost as bad as Vale of Darkness

Thanks for keeping the thread alive fam

That's nice. My Christmas was pretty good.

Anyways for the waifubros; What did you got for Christmas?

Couple new sets of clothes, ton of sweets, new wallet and watch, and a new bed set to replace my old one. Along with a couple of serious fevers and an illness I still can't shake off. Ended up buying the Nepunepu plush set while it was on sale, kept the Blanc one myself and gave the rest to my sister.

it'll die faster than your waifu is filled with semen on a monday night

I bought some games for myself and some friends with the money I was gifted. I also got some chocolate bars and other sweets.

Yes.

She sort of is.

Would gaymers love their husbandos if they were girls?

I dunno what that is, but I'm assuming that it's bad.

Pretty neat, I was recently enjoying some hot cocoa cookies.

->Using a few nutjobs to generalize on a huge group of people.
There are just as many straight people with degenerate fetishes that endanger themselves.

->Acting faggots would stop human reproduction.
Yea I don't think the ~10% of the population that are faggots are going to cause any problems when we are already dealing with overpopulation in many places.

Shit nigga, what are ya doing?

kys pedo

Tell me more, those sound amazing.

that's pretty gay, user

Godawful Fangame I saw someone on here stream. There's a thread about it on /rwby/ that goes into more detail

But I have so much to live for.

Like you wouldn't snuggle with Anne Marie while you cup her cute little scrotum and bully her little benis.

no, I'd rather not go to jail or be a sand nigger

There were pretty good, yet I could've wished they sell them at retail, but I can only find them at dollar stores. The best part that you can warm up two cookies in the microwave for a warm snack.

I suppose the question is inversed for me.
Assuming his personality is 100% intact, sure why not?

>>>/the/

Oh well… Night guys.

these are pretty gay, can we get rid of this?

That sounds pretty good. I will make sure to search for them the next time I go to a dollar store.

Good night Yangbro!

I'm gonna head to bed soon as well.
Good night everyone and have sweet dreams!

I'll have fun with myself then, as per usual

Oh yeah.
Get to do Carrie & Debbie in a 3-some in heaven. Singing in the Rain with Leia's theme. UNF UNF

Got a question for you waifufags. If my waifu is obvious trash, that does mean I can recycle her? pic barely related.

I'd rather you recycle yourself
there's no need for another underfag memer in these threads

FUCK

Nothing is worse than RWBY ship-fags. Especially those who ship Bumbleby.

Bumbleby is the most forced ship I've ever seen in my life, and the people who ship it are fucking cunts 95% of the time.

That's Ren, not Qrow.

Nothing is worse than RWBY fags, period.

Supporting a show of which the creator was killed by his "gf" and turned to shit is borderline criminal.

after lizard picked a fight with a red squid and got her ass handed to her, fish just couldnt bear to look at her any more

Morning fags, how about we post some cute?

Lyn's more graceful than cute. But there is some good stuff out there.

I just want a loving kitsune to keep me warm during cold winter nights

I want a woman with a pair of titties that big that look that good.
And she has to have a fluffy tail.

CUTE

Mornin' fam!

I want to hold hands with Yang.
Oh, and suddenly captchas

Morning TifaBro, got a good rest?

I had a good rest, woke up to a shit show. My dad and bro lost their shit against each other and now it's been decided that having them in the same car for 6 hours would be a REALLY bad idea so now I'm going to stay home with my brother while everyone else goes to LA, fucking hell

If you truly love her and desire a relationship with her, you shouldn't be calling her trash. If you think she's trash, she isn't your waifu.

I dunno fam, some people have some, ah, interesting tastes

If someone is willing to end their relationship with someone else because they're afraid of some image board faggot telling them their taste is shit, then their partner isn't their waifu.

I don't remember Jin being androgynous.

He was always a little androgynous but yeah it was never this bad up until now.

Truth.

I'd hurry up if I were you, who knows when the other one comes off

This itself is pretty much the truth.

So waifufags, New Years is coming up. Got any plans with your waifu?
I'll be celebrating Juri's birthday with a cake and my attempt at Korean short ribs

I usually hang out with my friend for his birthday/ New Year's party, but I bring my Meiling fumo with me so she doesn't miss out on the fun.

I've been wanting to learn to draw for quite some time now. I've got a lot more time this year, so I'll try to put my time and effort towards that.

New Year's Day itself is always a real quiet day for me though.

There were a few things before New year's

Going to have a nice and quite New Years with Tifa over a ham dinner

your waifu is voiced by a nasally jew

Well I hoped you have a nice dinner while this year conclude.

Nothing for now. Haven't asked my parents on what we're doing on New Years Eve.

Posting cute Tharja now

so was that pathetically done image with the katana guy actually by you or are you even worse than that?

Since New Years is right around the corner, let's go ahead and post our favorite pictures of our Waifu.

is that an indirect yes?

Sounds tasty, what's your spin for this meal?

Some of my favorites pics

they're all shit though

Well slow thread.
Might eat some noodles and wait for something interesting to happen.

we can speed it up real fast
waifu death match, only one will survive, all others die and you lose waifu rights

I might be biased.

Do not underestimate her skill with a sword - even the most powerful can be cut down with it.

you might wanna rethink that

marth wannabe

Here's some favorites

Nothing too special. I've never made it before so this is kind of the trial run before I do anything crazy. though, the sauce will be a spicy barbeque with a little red pepper flakes to amp it up a bit because she and I both love the spice

My daughteru can't die, but that idea is stupid.

this isn't a proposition, user
it's fucking happening right here, right now

Thought this would be interesting.
RIP Sweden

Some favorites of mine

Was Sweden ever good?

Already saw the sunset on the Solstice. Too cloudy to go outside now as well, so I'll probably stay in trying to finish things.

Lyn is best when she has her blade.

Soon I'll get to save my waifu!
Does anyone else have an in series moment for their waifu they're looking forward to?

the death scene for yang
we all know it's bound to happen to make ruby turn full edge and "all woe is me"

Too many to count.

Yet the journey itself would be long.

visiting my grandfather before he goes completely off the deep end. he is already pretty far gone though.

might be some dlc appearance in the next entry but not much besides that.

Damn, the pair up and skill system really is over powered.

Yeah, it's one of the reasons why Awakening is one of the weaker entries in the series. Too easy, simply because of that mechanic. Really tips the game to the player's favour.

Not necessarily my waifu, but Miki is way cuter a character than Star Ocean 5 deserves. Why couldn't she be in a better game?

Those are some of my favorite memories with Tharja. As for the future, I'm hoping that she be another Anna where she in future games in Nu-Fire Emblem.

They fixed the pair up, skills, and grinding in Fates to make it more balance.

In all seriousness aside, I hoped team RWBY reunite soon, and hopefully Yang trying out her new arm in a fight.

Hopefully replacing the shit writers aswell.

"Dilly dally shilly shally"

none, i'm going to bed
Ranma ½
youtube.com/watch?v=3ws_IAJQNwc
more like DRINKAN, Pommac

2hu LOLK
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Korpiklaani
Nothing

Im not hoping for anything from Capcom, not anymore.

Nips create the best stuff.

Slow week eh fam?

Yeah, but it's anchored
Probably for that reason

Just like old times. I remember these threads used to last quite a while.

Yep, until the E3 waifu weekend incident

Wasn't here for that, what happened?

I imagine it'll get faster in the coming weeks as people fall back into their routines. I know I'll be around more often after the new year

hopefully forever