Post the shittiest mary sues you can think of

Post the shittiest mary sues you can think of.

And remember that some faggot thought putting it in a game was a good idea.

BlazBlue did its very best to out-shit her, but no dice.

Oh and this bitch too.

Her exposed tits and abdomen look like a cock and balls

Rey. No contest. She's appeared in vidya so she counts. She's also pure cancer from a company that is pure cancer. She is corporate cancer that has metastasized.

You're my hero.

Who is this?

Rey from the new Star Wars movie (The Force Awakens, not Rogue One). She's the biggest Mary Sue that's ever been seriously put forward as a real character outside of fanfiction (although a certain Cecilia Dart-Thornton character comes to mind too but those are novels and not vidya aside).

Every Bioware character made after Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale including the faggot in picture.

Rey is the best waifu :3

Not only are you wrong but even your pic contains the wrong Eva girl. You are a complete failure.

I'm half asleep and the pose is weird. Besides, it's not like she's best GG girl or anything

If you're going to be so right at least post a high quality picture.

Such a waste of dubs…for a shit EVA girl.

Dizzy is the very model of a mary sue whether she makes your dick hard or not.

A well known Gary Stu that killed a franchise.

My bad user

That was probably more from saying her front looked like a dick

This app is garbage

Agree

Yes I meant literal faggot.

Well shitting dick nipples has been burned into my mind for years, so of course some part of my psyche is going to unconsciously associate dizzy with dicks. Fatigue and the weird pose just made it more apparent

to this day, I have yet to see shitting dick nipples. Exactly how bad is it?

I'd post it, but my app doesn't let me spoiler images. Take the plunge and see for yourself

Actually I think it serves the purpose of providing an invaluable example of what happens when people give women ANY kind of power especially on an international scale

that picture reminds me of something

That every Bioware game is horrible?

People tend to overlook it because it's a literal player insert, so all of the protagonist boner stroking tends to translate to the player themselves feeling good. Which is fine, I guess, but it's pretty much the textbook example of Gary/Mary Stueism.

captain janeway

I bet you're full of shit.

You know a nip girl is 100% shit when Japan themeselves completely hates the shit.

Awakening was the only game where I hated my self-insert.

To be fair, the chinese empress Wu Zetian took a weak and decadent China and reformed the flagging military, slashed government bloat, overhauled their tax system to ease taxes on the peasants and merchants so that the economy could grow, and all in all Made China Great Again , so women clearly aren't completely out of the question as rulers.

Accounts of Wu Zetian are mostly fictional and it's unknown how much of that was done and how much she had to do with it..

I completely agree. Retarded innocent girl personality, literal Deviant Art-tier design, and canonically OP as fuck (Can canonically wipe out half the cast despite being like literally six years old).

I thought she was only 3 years old, did they skip forward 3 years for xrd?

Pretty sure Dizzy's eight in Xrd and she's still OP as shit.

Really? I thought like 90% of it was directly derived from the Zizi Tongjian or whatever it's called; that one famous chinese historical chronicle.

I think you're right but it was a heavily propagandized time and it's hard to do proper historiography now because the CCP has an interest in their fables.

Nice.
Somewhat on topic, I'm still pissed at Koei for deciding to put Guan Yu's fictional daughter in Dynasty Warriors instead of putting in any other notable women from that time that actually existed or at least isn't in Shu.

At least they made official designs for some of them in some mobile phone game. I'd really like to see Zhao E or Yuan Shao's wife in DW9.
Along with Hua Xiong, he really deserves to be a unique officer after Lu Bu's hypothetical route in DW8.

Why do chinks always make their art look like hot western women and not the usual buck toothed, flat faced, saggy Chinese woman?

Well you see inverse satan, it's because buck toothed, flat faced, saggy chinks aren't attractive, and why the fuck would you want to make art that isn't attractive?

Same reason why animu characters don't resemble chinks and probably why so many asian women get plastic surgeries to improve their looks.

Most of them are really fugly, sure you have some 1-in-a-100 wonders but most asians look really shitty

GET THE FUCK OUT

To be progressive?

This fucking cunt

Not Fates? That's ten times worse.

Every time

This cunt

Nobody played that user. Not after Awakening.

In japan they had options for personality on top of everything. There was even an option for a silent protagonist. Dunno if If had it though.

Hang on…she's a Mary Sue? No wonder I have this irrational hatred towards her.

Not sure if mary sue, just really overpowered.

I think the only one in terms of power level that comes close to her is Oni. But it's not like powerlevels matter in fighting games anyway.

Wouldn't Gil be stronger than Oni?

Well, Gil is basically the SF version of Kars (may or may not be Ultimate Life Form)..so, maybe? Then again,Oni is just a what if character.

Also, how the fuck does that girl be as strong as Super Saiyan God Akuma?

Because magic.

That's a good question. It would be a cool fight.