No games you can play long-term

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=788435
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FFXV

Seems like you have an extreme case of the shit taste.

Why did you open up this thread?

I play Disgaea 5, Path of Exile, and Don't Starve regularly.

Please no bully

I feel you there my man. Fuck, I'm even considering going back to fucking maplestory just for the grind

Path of Exile is pretty fun but maps are boring and building weird characters is my favorite part so I end up spending ten hours leveling a character and then as soon as it's finished I'm ready to abandon it and start a new one, which gets old.

>tfw mostly play Runescape and GTA Online

EDF.

I'm playing a Scion build that's based on double dipping on stats, primarily mana. It's a mana/energy shield/block/lightning build. I'm getting the ascendancy passive for mana to energy shield conversion and the block to shield block. I already have the 30% damage taken from mana passive. I'm having a lot of fun fucking around with this stuff.

I play multiple MH games every day.
I'm currently also grinding my way to lvl 255 in OoE, mostly while i watch youtube or do other things.

The trick to long term is multi tasking.

You could be playing Grim Dawn, Age of Decadence, Underrail or The Quest.
But you won't because you're a shit taste pleb that hates himself.
You know what to do

Get this shit off my fucking lawn

My taste is not that shit, I play Old School

flat x 5 is still flat and support fire is amazing

Why don't you play in /bunkers4 yet?

hey, if you havent played it yet, maybe dungeon defenders will scratch your itch

there is no such thing as a good MMO. The only reason people play them is because they get addicted to the fake "friends" they make and feel an obligation to the guild. I hear Watching Paint drying is more fun with "friends" too.

no one tentatively hyped for conan?

LOWER YOUR EXPECTATIONS WHENEVER THERES DROUGHT,

LATER RISE YOUR EXPECTATIONS WHEN GOOD STUFF COMES OUT

BALANCE IS KEY

Because it's hard to consistently play a game with such little depth.

You know instead of whining like a bitch you could have made a better thread. Maybe then people would give you a good recommendation. Even then, you would only play new games because you are too lazy to emulate or too poor to buy.

Look up Dungeon Fighter Online.

Get a Dreamcast or NGC
Play some motherfucking PSO
Never go Online
You'll still get more fun and get more hours out of it than you will most modern MMOs.

I started playing planetside 2 again. I used to suck since my computer was shit and I had to play at 20 or so fps. Now my computer is better and I can actually kill peoply some of the time. I don't mind the F2P too much, I can grind enough certs for expensive items in less than a week, and only a few of them are must-haves.

Wow, this guy is a fucking tool for dropping so much money on this game.

Monster Hunter and any of its "clones" like Soul Sacrifice
Rouge-likes
Dorf Fort
M&B:Warband
Arguably New Vegas, Oblivion, and Shitrim
Any game that has an active online community and a ranking system MGSV still has a shit ton of nukes that need to be disarmed pls help
Some of the Harvest Moon and Rune Factory games
Rouge-lites like Don't Starve, BoI, and FTL
Pokemon if you're into breeding for competitive pokemon
No damage runs of your favorite games
Getting the best ranks in shit like DMC or MGR

Just play games faggot.

Does it finally have a dedicated server? Fuck Hamachi, and fuck Discord too.

I had a friend who spent all his time in runescape trying to get 99 on everything. I told him to go play something that didn't suck away his soul, but he insisted on jumping off a building and fishing for 6 months
I appreciated his dedication though, he wouldn't ever spend money to get higher.

If you are that hard up for an ARPG then just torrent torchlight or grim dawn and spare yourself the headache of that garbage skinner box.

MMOs and vidya in general are a huge sink in time. You accomplish nothing.

Perhaps its time to cut yourself off from the electric Jew and learn a skill or hobby and improve yourself?

Or get a fucking job.

Hi Holla Forums, still trying to cause trouble by acting like the perfect strawman still?

I'm playing Dragon's Dogma.
I am thoroughly enjoying this single player MMO.
Open world fantasy with real time combat is my god damn jam.
Looking at the low amount of fanart there is for the game though makes me think Japan really didn't like this game?
It is Skyrim in plot
And the Berserk inspired aesthetic of Dark Souls with 3rd person combat and similarly a multitude of classes to choose from.

I'm going to try and 100% the game and eventually Breath of the Wild will come out and I believe I will buy it and a switch.
Scratching again that same insatiable itch for a very particular type of single player timesink.

I know, I hate me too

Then you deserve all the bullying you get on top of nintendo falling even further from grace because of terrible purchasing practices by you and weak willed people like you.

You're right about MMOs, but download some elona+ custom and go nuts.

Holla Forums, not lefty

Why would you waste your time, money, and attention on Jewish media?

Holy fuck, I completely forgot about Roguelikes. Thanks user, I'll download that and my other favorites like Rogue Survivors and Unreal World.

I feel like we could have a wonderful relationship, because I don't tend to enjoy builds until lategame and really hate leveling with ineffective stuff that I'm forced to use.

I'm playing a death's opus crit build this league, just hit 88 yesterday, hoping to hit at least 90 before my semester starts back up.

If you want a game you can sink your life into, try Touhou.
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=788435

So he can explain how many cocks he gobbles daily.

You're going to need spellblock: ie. the reason no one plays blockchance builds.