The great debate

Thick Samus or fit Samus, Holla Forums?

I prefer the athletic build.

THICCC of course, i mean fit samus is cool too, but my dick has spoken

I like either, I like Samus.

To be honest though It would make more sense for her to be some kind of super buff amazonian, I mean she isn't even fully human if I remember correctly, right?

thicc is a gateway drug to fat acceptance.

I prefer it when she is a Big Girl

She's some wonky science-synthesis of human, chozo, and now metroid, as of Fusion.

This. thicc is tumblr trash

She had Chozo DNA injected into her, so she was pretty big for a girl, (6 ft 3' I think)

If she isn't thick, then what's the point?

Thicker fit is best. Either go big tits, ass, thighs, and hips best of all big hips or just go realistic.

Yeah that's what I thought, and not to mention shes an infamous bounty hunter who probably kills like 50 dudes just before breakfast, the Prime series kind of permanently colored my perception of her to where if she isn't some kind super stronk bad ass who eats bullets then I get a little bit disappointed. Also fit girls are kind of underrated and underused in vidya.

How about Ridley ass worship?

Niggers had to go and ruin a perfectly explanatory word like "thick" and make it a god damn synonym for "morbidly obese".

God damn I hate niggers. Lynch them all.

Modern game devs only know the word fit, because it's what most of their older clothes don't do.

Fit. There's plenty of fat girls in gaming history, but you can count the fit girls on one hand and have fingers to spare.

I fucking love curves. Not rolls, but curves. Samus with tits and hips is best. Turning "thicc" and "healthy" in to tumblrina morbidly obese shit was the worst thing to ever happen in the history of ever.

So what's the best position for Samus? I think it's her strapped to a breeding rack

They're both the same. The right one just has her shoulders up so she looks a little bigger.

Though do you wanna fug Samus as a superior white man?

The best position for fucking Samus is doggy style after you've been altered to have six arms so you can grab her by the hips for maximum thrust, cup a delicious tit and each hand and use one to pull her hair so you can kiss and bite her neck and tongue her fucking throat and use your sixth hand to rub her clit to a frothing climax that leaves her ahaego in a pool of her own goo and fries her brain so bad she becomes a slave to your dick

where's loss

>he doesn't do this automatically with what he was born with and his superior white dick
You're gay user. I did all this on my first time and missionary is better.

You had six arms the first time you had sex with a white dick?

kek. How the hell did you figure that out?
I meant I used my dick on a girl and I'm white and she was white and I did her missionary and was able to grope every part easily with just my two arms and tongue.

okay i know being white is great but that has nothing to do with your reach and gropability on any position

It does when your genetics makes you 6'5 and gives you massive arms with good strength to reach anything.

But can you reach her soul?

good thing i didn't want kids since my genetics are toast to start

If I try hard enough I can reach anything.

Well you're shit aren't you? My genetics are fine, worst I got is a higher chance of cancer.

No I'm just drunk, stupid, and really alone

Gotta touch something/.

I'm weak but what I make up for that in if I knew more I'd make up for it in intelligence I'm good at math if I know what I'm doing, I mean really good.

There is no debate, fit chicks are great 5ever.
Thicc chics eat your money and walk away.

Congratulations.

Are you an oni?

Except I don't have autism I'm just a retard with a decent brain.

meant for

Also, never give up on love anons, I'm a 5'6" pudgy goblin man with very long hair and a beard and I made it work.

no but i have an ogrelike appearance

oh

:^(

I might be I suppose for a human I have the body type does this mean oni women are perfect for me?

I'm 6'5, can grow amazing beards and any hair length I deem fit amazingly well I'm overall really plain looking and my blue eyes are gone thanks anime transformations and my Dad for that

nice blog faggot fuck off

I would love to hug and fug Yuugi especially the version that appears in fanart.

theres 99% fanart of her and like 2 official drawings of her

Then it's time for you to drain the swamp!

I've seen both actually as I played the actual games and she's nothing as she appears in fanart. She's busty, larger, taller, wider hips. By far a huge difference from her actual player model.

I'm really finding them fucking ugly these days.

Reminds me of Krystal.

that's cuz Zun isn't very good at drawing

And my dick isn't very good at caring. Yuugi got me into muscle girls by far if it wasn't my tomboy fetish it was Yuugi making me like muscle girls.

Better?

To be fair, he treats beer as his blood supplement.

you're one patrician dude

Yes.

Fit

Thicc is for betas and recesive gene containment waste of flesh cucks who want fat women

Just wanted to pop in and say that this is a wonderful thread. Carry on.

You can search that tag on Exhentai and more pages than none are all totally vanilla and this is exactly what I wanted. pure love is best.

i prefer nhentai but i have a excellent collection of good tomboy doujins now

How did this go from me being drunk and stupid being called a nigger to me being drunk and stupid talking about tomboys?

Who cares, it could've gone worse.

I've been on image boards too long you have no idea how bad it can get. Anyways this was about Samus being too large or too small I guess, I mean everyone left so I have no idea. I like a wide hipped but average all around Samus, Samus in general is pretty sexy even in her normal 1980 NES rendition.

like stand users, tomboy fans are naturally drawn ton one another instead of being drawn to real tomboys to meet

I've actually met several tomboys and they weren't too bad. Don't expect me to the awkward sunofabitch to be able to do anything about this though.

the ones i met and tried to date either became raging dykes or completely disappeared

I never dated any of them. It took me many years to try to even look at women in a sexual light due to different reasons. These days I don't really care as tomboys I like don't exist and I wont really ever have that.

i've blown it so many times i'm convinced i'm just too socially retarded to get a relationship so i'll accept that and enjoy glorious 2d till i bite the dust

While I'm young, broken and useless I can accept 2d but when it comes down to it if I want children I need to find a 3d. I'm stuck as the last of my line if I don't do anything which is hard on me as I'm awkward at everything. I wish vanilla tomboys who become sweet when you treat them with kindness come out but thanks to feminism we have no females anymore, we have women desiring to be men and it's awful. I'd try for three kids if I could what would you do?

dunno m8, i really got no desire for kids in my life

Really?

2nd pic a photographer?

A shame. I figured that'd do it.

Yes. My sister wont have any as they'll all fail, so I'm stuck as a heavy white mix and I'm too insane as a human being to bother with the opposite sex. I may just not bother in general, my Dad made comments about this and he doesn't agree with it.

I see…well it is your choice.
Better slogan

In the end I'll work myself to death like my Dad. This leaves hardly any for children so who cares, I'm the last from my Dad's line I guess.

Leaves hardly any time.

Well if you're gonna go out with a whimper, at least do something besides vidya.

I'll work like my Dad I think. To the end as hard as I can, the best and most accurate of course.

I was going to say you could try photography but I'll wish you luck.

as long as her tits are huge

Something I guess.

Give it a try sometime! Even with a crappy camera, you can take good pictures.

Fit. Curvy is just fine as long as it isn't Zero Shit.

No, it's literally just a hatred for ponytails and an acquired hatred for shitty bodysuits entirely because of Zero Shit.

how does this happen to somebody?

Due to being infused with Chozo DNA when the Chozo brought her to Zebes, she's basically superhuman when it comes to her anatomy. 6' 3", 198 pounds minus armor. The weight is most likely due to increased muscle/bone density. While training on Zebes, she was able to walk and move around perfectly normal even though Zebes has a tremendous gravitational pull.

In any case, I doubt any thickness she had would be due to fat, most likely very well-developed muscles. And I have no idea what Metroid DNA did to her under the suit.