This is what the Alt-Right will look like in 2050, and it is beautiful

This is what the Alt-Right will look like in 2050, and it is beautiful

Spics who like whites are total bros. I can only imagine being NatSoc would make them an even better crowd to hang with.

I would like spics a whole lot better if 90% of them weren't KILL WHITEY tier mestizos.

oh sweetie

where did you pull out such a stupid number? 90% is ludicrous. also "KILL WHITEY".. i know you're being hyperbolic but come on. The only beaners who are like that are mentally ill.

Not impossible. If you told me 2 years ago Holla Forums would be a bunch of jew hating neocons wouldn’t have believed that either.

Mexican is a nationality. also mexicans don't even know what the fuck they are beyond indigenous/european. they are a mix of all kinds of mongoloid.
Usually the more european ones tend to be qt.

those are "SHITcanos"

it's the result of being raised in liberal shitholes that beat "mexican pride" into their heads.
brown pride is just the same racist cancer as black lives matter, espoused by morons, gang members and prison inmates.

The ones who are properly raised as "Americans" arent like that. Unfortunately most of them in california are. With every new wave of illegals coming over the border you have a new wave of 1st generation kids that won't integrate into white society properly until the 3rd or 4th generation. Illegals and the trash they raise are what is killing this country.

#NotAllMexicans

mmmm 300% my type

Did you guys get banned from Holla Forums or something

Apu is cute tbh.

I'll colonize her

ftfy

The hlateenks need to go back to building calenders and playing hiphoop.

FTFY

lol

this is Holla Forums you cuckime loving faggoy