Pokemon Prism

Main Game

mediafire.com/file/b664qxh51h2k68i/Prism.7z

New patch out for Pokemon Prism also

gofile.io/?c=QGGt4S

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/7eR2Ppk
a.desu.sh/vxfnxf.cia
gbatemp.net/threads/release-pokemon-gold-silver-and-crystal-virtual-console-wireless-linking-patches.439986/page-21#post-6949951
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Won't fuck up my savefile, right?

Do you have AM2R?

Might be on the vola. If not, ask someone there for it, they probably have it

mega:///#!dU9WHboZ!5blNVL9CttH3MMjsEnirgs7FgiN47JuSH3rtsi5K6Nk

This better be good. Uranium was a travesty of the highest order.

Anyone mind uploading another newly patched .cia
Can't believe mine is outdated already

No shit
It should've been called pokemon Tumblranium

I do, but someone already linked you to a copy they uploaded.

looks incredibly boring.

What was wrong with Uranium?
I got bored and stopped playing it, but I think that had to do with it being a pokemon game more than anything.

Already better than the current games.

No, it won't.

How far in do I get a dawn stone, assuming that's still how you evolve snorunt to froslass?

As early as the Milos Catacombs

As someone who stopped playing pokemon games during black and white due to nintendo fuckery and them clearly giving no fucks anymore, is this actually a decent game for fans who gave up on the IP a long time ago?

So I download and extracted the file. Is there more to this to start up the game?

So I copied the stuff in the .rar file, but it says it's still the same version as before. What gives?

Yes. It has a good sense of adventure while also keeping up a decent difficulty level, and it doesn't lead you by the hand every step of the way.
It's also technically well made and clearly has much more effort put into it than Nintendo put into the recent pokemon games.

You need to actually apply the patch.

It's ok, bu the fact that it is a fan game shows when the cringeworthy plot starts becoming relevant

And how do I do that?

In this fangame I can…
Can I FUCK Sylveon?
I always wanted to fuck her

It's surprisingly fun!

Someone please help, I'm autistic and dont understand

Also looking for this. I may be able to do it myself, not sure if I'll get it right

Google IPS patch you nignog.

Link to the discord? I want updates for myself

Thank you

Me too. Gimmie

pokemon brown cia when

Like, poop?

No problem, it's a pretty good romhack and apparently the ones making it are not cucks and try to keep coming with patches and other means of getting it out. They took down the site but still.

you should suck my dick as a thanks

And that is?

Alright, I just tried bulshitting one by copying over the new patched ROM over the old one in a hex editor. It didn't work, and doing so deleted my save file… Back it all up before you update whenever we get one, my man.

No, but have another bear.

A mod for some pokken ball shooty rat catching game that Nintendo jewed off the internet

Fuck you. Bears are cute.

They ARE cute!

You're Lance's kid and he's never really around. You and your mom are on a camping trip but you get lost and never see her again. You presumably face Red, Blue, Gold, and Kris at some point. It's a gen2 hack with abilities, phys/special split, and later gen mons. It's pretty damn ok.

GEE user, thanks for the SPOILERS. GOD.

discord.gg/7eR2Ppk

This

Disgusting.

What does the patch fix, should I restart?

Looks shit.

Someone 4/vp/ made a new .cia.
a.desu.sh/vxfnxf.cia

Thank you daddy.

Hahah! More like YUMMERS. πŸ˜˜πŸ‘πŸ†πŸ†πŸ’¦

You do.

Does it have trading like the RBY releases had?

I'm on the sixth badge. This is my team so far, there's a cheapass spot to grind if you're up for it directly outside the Provincial park at night, and right beside a pokemon center.

I have to ask, considering that this sounds like a Gen II romhack, I'd like to think it would work on any GBC emulator or something (being that the original Gen II games were on that system), but the mention of .cia files makes me wonder if it's 3DS only instead.

I've been using VBA-M and it works just fine. The initial download I found had a gbc format file and another was a file I would surmise is compatible with the 3DS. I've only had the game crash on me once so far is 14 hours or so.

Is Ampharos in this game? Anyone got a full list of poges?

Welp shit, I should've read the rest of the thread.

If you look at my post you can see I have her right there. My Ampharos is isn't nicknamed but it's female, four out of six pokemon I got are female this was unintentional outside my Machoke being female for the hell of it.

I hate how they don't have the female Machoke have a sports bra or something.

Why would they have mammary glands if they all hatch out of eggs? :^)

Humans used to marry pokemon so chances are Pokemon can cross mate with humans, this means they produce sexually like anything else is they're akin to mammals. Do you expect Nintendo to actually admit to this though?

Or humans used to be like Pokemon.

Aren't Pokemon aliens technically?
Do you want me to explain the lore of this fucking series when it's for children and I've forgotten most of it except excerpts because I stopped giving a shit outside of playing pokemon Gold on occasion?

Deepest lore xDDDD

My dick goes deep in the lore of your waifu's ass.

Yes

Reported for being a literal faggot.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the information. Was wondering if I was going to have to hold off until getting a 3DS somewhere in the future.

Cool thanks

Is this the correct version and build after applying the patch?

Nevermind, version is now 92 so it's good

Yes to which one?

What the hell my version is 0.91. Are the guys who leaked it actually updating the thing?

The lore, my bad.

Yeah, apply the patch in the OP and it updates you to 92

What are the updates overall?

Read the OP image faget.

oh man I wish OP had, like, an image in it to explain the update

Nintendo doesn't make Pokemon you fucking retarded newfag. Get the fuck off our board.

I'm half asleep here leave me alone.

Jesus Christ it's an easy mistake considering how closely tied the brand is.

gimmie your lunch money nerd

Okay if he didn't like Black and White for any other reason than the stupid experience shit they did with the game, he's retarded.

If you can lift me up, throw me and then get into my pockets I'll consider it. Otherwise good luck dimple neck I'm too large for you.
How do you apply the patch to the .gbc file?

This thread attracts fucking retards

don't answer then I'll just dig elsewhere for some answers.

I actually don't is there a particular software to do it or what?

Use LunarIPS, it's incredibly fucking simple.

Thanks. I had no idea it existed and that's that. I generally get told to screw off. Hopefully any bugs get fixed before I finish the game.

It doesn't look like it was made with the same GSC patches, as trying to do link stuff doesn't seem to work. However it looks like a Prism patch was just made (dunno if it works with this patch tho):
gbatemp.net/threads/release-pokemon-gold-silver-and-crystal-virtual-console-wireless-linking-patches.439986/page-21#post-6949951