Why is everyone such an asshole to Shinji?

Why is everyone such an asshole to Shinji?
Like are they aware of how much pressure they are putting him under?

Other urls found in this thread:

oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/tv/rules.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because no one respects whiners.

He's got a job to do. A job that will literally end the species if he fails.

Clearly Ritsuko should've just let Misato /ss/ the poor lad, you know to relieve some of the pressure if you know what I mean.

He was just a puppet, they didn't even need him, even less when they got the dummy plug.

cuz he waz a lil bich

Except that his eva was also his mother and at some point she just stopped accepting inputs from anyone but her special boy.

She also had her own plans, she only used him as a puppet to become a god.

kek even his mother thought he was a disposable pawn

He never asked for this. He just went to meet his dad who turned out to be an asshole, forcing Shinji into a robot, overburdening him that the world will end if he doesn't, even though he may die doing so since he has zero experience. To top it off he had to finally guilt trip Shinji showing that injured Rei would have to take his place instead and he had to cave in ultimately.

The ENTIRE point of the eva program was so the world would end but a s group of people would accomplish their goal of ending it in a certain way, it didn't matter if Shinji failed or succeeded.

Summarize Evangelion for a brainlet.

goes on /a/

watch the Rebuilds, they're made for brainlets.

People with abandonment and loneliness issues take it out on each other, and things called Angels threaten the world. Lots of Christian iconography.

Didnt the guy make shinji a puss on purpose because was depressed and wanted everyone else to be depressed?

The bible, interpreted by Japanese people with pedophilia, and giant robots.

Anno is always depressed. The more he made Evangelion, the further is mind got fucked which is why later episodes are so weird and why The End of Eva and Evangelion 3.0 were clusterfucks. His own therapist said that he wishes for Anno to stop making Eva for the well being of his mind.

Because he was a useless whiny child who had the entire fate of human kind resting on his shoulders, but all he did was fuck up, cry, and fail at everything.

because Shinji was a gay.

Because every kid wants to bond with a biomechanical monster, whose pain they feel.

lol it actually didn't matter whether Shinji could pilot it because they got the dummy plug. both SEELE and Gendo wanted to cause Third Impact anyway

And then the amerimutt says: 'I ain't watched no show muhfugga, I done know all the memes however senor'.

That's the problem: your yank memes are retarded normalfagshit from the early 2000s, and the series is nothing like that. Putting pressure on shinji is not a plot point: the viewer knows exactly where this is going, there's no choice involved, destiny called him to the task. Just like another king arthur story.

It's a deconstruction of old ass anime tropes mecha, harem, shonen protagonist that sort of thing.
Shinji is just a teenager, fucker can barely drive a car and they want him to pilot a giant ass mech.
He's surrounded by women, but they are either young girls with ugly mental issues or older women focused on their jobs.
Shinji appears whiny because thrusting a kid with 0 fucking combat training into a skyscrapper sized robot is retarded no matter what plot device you use as an excuse.

Anno is depressed because Eva is the work of his he likes the least, but it's the one that makes money, people want and people remember him for.

He added the worst aspects of anime into a single, condensed form with a stupid amount of obtuse writing and imagery, yet people lapped it up and called it great.
Then, afterhailing it as the definitive piece of television, it settled in the masses' minds that it wasn't all that good, so instead of moving on and accepting it wasn't, they whinge and cry until Anno remakes it all, then act confused and heartbroken when he lets them down in 3.0 with the exact same shit.

I'd be suicidal if this was my life, too.

It's a coming of age story. That's it.

You're one of those retards who understands everything in videogame terms, so a story that ends negatively is a 'bad end' hence a failure uh?

3.0 was my favourite Rebuild.
The other two were pretty much straight remakes of the original series, with added CGI, fanservice, and a shoehorned in waifubait character. I don't see why there was any need for that.
3.0 was surprising, emotionally distressing, and generally weird as fuck. It was the first Rebuild to rekindle that feeling of watching Eva for the first time.

A secret cult of Jews uses alien technology to force humanity to evolve, in order to do this they need to psychologically torture children until they go absolutely batshit insane and become the catalyst for the alien bioweapons to cause metaphysical changes in humans.
Along the way, some other aliens want to hijack the Jewish plot so they won't have competition over resources, so that mostly means they want to make humans explode until they all die.

Post autistic anime openings.

Off topic posts will be bumplocked or deleted.
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/tv/rules.html

I'll bump ur moms lock nerd

based