Buy pokemon moon today

Anyone know how to fix this shit? I just wanted to play Pokemon without getting my 3DS online banned. I did buy used, though, so Nintendo ain't getting me shekels. Also mods why did you delete my last thread?

I hate the modern nintendo fan.

I should mention that it worked with my other 3DS games, but not Pokemon Moon.

Get a fucking swab and clean out your slot you hambeast.

CUSTOM FIRMWARE

What a surprise

I had custom firmware, but I wanted to buy something I thought I would enjoy. turns out buying anything ninty now fucks me over anyway, and that used game store owners are fucking kikes.

Unlike the other faggots I too understand the want for physical copies OP. Still this is probably your fault for leaving the slot empty to get dirty and dusty so get a swab and some isopropyl alcohol 90%+ and clean your dirty ass cartridge slot.

Is your sister hot?

I understand that leaving the slot empty is a bad idea, but I had pokemon alpha sapphire sitting in there for the past few weeks. There's no reason this should have happened and it still happened anyway.

Also clean the contacts on the cart itself.

No, she's a stuck up cunt.

also this. OP please give your imouto a hug for me

OP should post pics of his sister.

This to be quite honest with you my friends

That doesn't answer his question

I havent seen a single trainer with more than 2 pokemon. What the fuck.

Don't worry user, by the third island, you'll start seeing trainers with up to three pokemon that are at lower levels than wild pokemon in the same area.

Is the post game any good?

she's not hot.

I don't know, I haven't gotten that far.

Well, I tried cleaning both the cartridge and the inside of the 3DS, and neither of them worked. I'm done with buying NuNintendo shit. Maybe I can find someone who's willing to buy Pokemon Moon off of me.

Oh, say it ain't so! Now fuck your sister

maybe that is the problem then? that you already tampered with the 3ds and now it wont recognize physical copies.

As a heads up, I've had similar happen with my copy of Pokemon Platinum and my DS Lite. Upon first putting the cartridge into the system, the system won't recognize there's anything in there, but after maybe another two or three tries it finally gets with the program (and once recognized, stays recognized until you take the cartridge out again). Not entirely sure what causes it as none of my other DS cartridges have had that issue, but there is a bit of a black spot on on of the pins in the back.

I could see that being the case, as this is the first 3DS game I bought since I tampered with it, but I tried Sm4sh and Alpha Sapphire and they both worked.

Is your sister cute? Did you give her the dick?

Look at this faggot and laugh everyone

I want to beat the fucking shit out of that stupid fuck.

I've seen a few reports of people having the same issue with Sun/Moon actually.

As for worrying about getting online banned, you might as well have just pirated it, the only way to get online banned as far as I know is to play a game before it is officially released and Sun/Moon is well past that point now.

Why the fuck didn't you pirate it instead

I have a copy of Mario 3D Land and it does this shit, but I have two 3DSes and it happens on both. I cleaned the game, and both slots. Nothing.

Guys, I think I may have discovered the problem.
If you have rxtools installed, Pokemon Sun/Moon won't boot up. Guess that means I'll have to use something else for homebrew now.

I should also clarify, it's not a hacked 3DS. They are both nintendo firmware.

Post a picture of your sister, op.

you asked for it