Rouge One was red

What's the best Star Wars game?
Battlefront? KOTOR? Was Leia ever featured in a SW game?
RIP Carrie Fisher

There is already a thread for Star Wars, check the catalog.

Leia's theme

RIP in pieces

At least she is now free from modern Star Wars and their SJW propaganda.

That's not Kenny Baker in the picture, though.

Shhhh

Isn't she a SJW herself? I know she didn't like Trump.

Didn't know, but seriously, would you keep working on that franchise anyway?

LOL, i was the one that actually made that picture and only realized my mistake just now, here have a corrected one. Yeah, it's a reference to that game.

Will she be force ghost now?

Was there ever a Star Wars RTS?

Does Halo Wars count?

There was galactic battlegrounds, using the AoE2 engine, and empire at war which had cool space battles and shit ground ones

Galactic Battlegrounds was THE shit.

Empire at war.

Empire at War?

In addition to the stuff the other guys said, there was also force commander, which was garbage.

it is a mystery.

lmao

Yes, it was on Windows 95 or 98, called "Rebellion"

It was pretty good from what I remember.

pics related

This

Rebellion is one of the best Grand Strategy game that exist. Empire at War is the ok super dumbed down version of that game.

Force Commander was an ok RTT (way before it's time).
Galactic Battleground was just a reskin of AoE only retards liked that…

Dark Forces II Jedi Knight is one of the best FPS that exist.

X-Wing/Tie is still the best space combat sim that exist.

There used to be good Star Wars games.
A long time ago.

And Lucasart even did non Star Wars games that were good…

Warwick Davis is far from dead.

Star Wars Rebellion was the only true 4x strategy game ever made for Star Wars. And sadly, it probably won't ever get the remake or reboot treatment it deserves to correct all the easily correctable flaws and mechanics of the game, because the game featured the use of a number of expanded universe characters and ships (Admiral Thrawn for example was included in the game). So to be honest, with the way that Disney has handled the treatment of the previous canon and wiped away the expanded universe from being considered canon (despite ripping off or lazily retconning different bits of the expanded universe in their new films), I'd expect Disney to never touch the idea of a Star Wars strategy game ever again with how they probably thing shooting and RPG games are the ones that would sell.

We probably won't even get a proper flight sim again either, or an actual lightsaber/jedi game that's any good.

By the way, the one who posted the Rebellion screenshot, how did you take a screenshot of it in 1080 resolution like that? It's an old game in an old outdated engine that runs automatically in 640x480 for me and no way of changing the resolution. My HDTV which has some issues displaying things in less than 800x600 resolution using my PC has the borders cut off slightly on the edges while playing, but if there were a mod that allowed the resolution to be changed that would be pretty cool. I do remember a thread some time back where someone mentioned putting work into remastering the game and posted a few screenshots of that.

I think Star Wars is shitty, overrated as fuck and I'm sick of its annoying fans.

No idea, it was one of the few shots I found on Google.

I want The Force Unleashed remake by PlatinumGames.

So why did no one train their troops to volley their shots so faggots with lightsabers couldn't just reflect the trickle in like the queers they are?

I can dig it.

Or just equip them with ballistic weapons when hunting jedi, the easier option.

Debbie & Carrie RIP

So what's wrong with using CGI models?

Force Unleashed already felt as an awful as a Platinum game. I don't think it would be much different.

anyone else have the erge to land a big slimy turd on Carrie Fisher's face?

Never understood the attraction to her. She's ugly with an average bod. Even as slave leia she was never hot, it was just the idea of her being violated by a morbidly obese slugs penis while she was chained down that was hot.

same. although i do remember getting a ten year old boner watching a new hope and seeing her tits bounce in the first scene. and of course she fueled a lifelong slave leia fetish, but really that was more the costume than her

Thrawn's already back in new canon, he's in Rebels.
You're right though that we won't see more RTS/4x/flight sims though since EA has the license and they don't make any of those genres anymore.

rollin for chewie

You can live out your dreams user, at least so long as she has a public gravestone.

I hope that most of his medical issues are caused by Marfan Syndrome. I'm not 7'2", but I'm close enough to the point where I'm nervous about what life is going to be like in my 60s.

>implying any of us are going to survive the Social Justice War that breaks out when trump gets reelected

He doesn't really defeat any rebels. At best, a stalemate. Only really kills some factory workers. I guess he knows he's in a 3d cartoon by Disney…

What's stopping the jedi from just using the force to stop the bullets? I imagine they are easier to stop then the laser bolts.

that's actually a really good question. i think it stands to reason that a jedi would have an easier time deflecting or manipulating a solid projectile as opposed to a streak of coherent light

Kind of? It would depend on the Jedi since blocking laser fire is a matter of using the force to predict where you need to block and the other is trying to stop dozens or hundreds of projectiles moving at a speed faster than you can see. Again it depends on the Jedi, if they are not that great at using the force and prefer lightsaber combat then they would hate bullets but a Jedi who is string with the force wouldn't have any trouble.

Wait, so that wasn't Thrawn in Rogue One?

I don't remember any blue officers in Rogue One but it's possible he was in a background shot somewhere that I wasn't paying attention to.

I was thinking they could just through up a solid telekinetic wall. If you cover the area right in front of you all that matters is the timing and whether or not the bullets have enough force to smash through the wall.

As far as I'm aware there are no telekinetic walls in Star Wars, the most you can do is deflect and redirect.

No, I thought that the main antagonist was supposed to be Thrawn but retconned as human for normalfags. I guess I was mistaken.

fucking hot

Maybe, I was basing that mostly off the force unleashed game. It just sort of seems like something they could do.

Possibly, but at the end of the day the best question yet is why don't they use the force to rip the guns out of their hands?

Probably a combination of it being easier to just do non-specific pushes of a general area than just a gun and a desire to not accidentally rip the fingers off their hands along with the gun since that seems like a pretty dark side thing to do.

to be honest i really enjoy republic commando more that battlefront, KOTOR or force unleashed

Dunno about that, apparently cutting people apart with a lightsaber is fine with the "light side" so maybe just ripping off a finger or two to disarm them is still within the bounds of what is acceptable.

Nope, that was an ultimately useless and meaningless character tacked onto the movie.

In addition to all the other Star Wars RTS games others have mentioned, there are some really solid Star Wars mods out there for a variety of games. Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion has two I think, and both of them are really fun. It's very satisfying to have a huge fleet of various Star Destroyer models, led by an Executor, come crashing into an enemy system and annihilate everything.

That's the problem with the new movies. They keep ripping shit of the old canon despite having retcon it that's you're supposed to get. it only add to the confusion of the already not well written scripts.

That character is Thrawn but he's not Thrawn.

What do I miss out if I skip Dark Forces and go straight to Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II?

No, she didn't have the potential and didn't know the skill.

She is SJW propaganda, she defended her faggot brother for years and did lots of /lgbt/ movement shit, I'm glad she's dead. Hopefully Daisy Riddley fucks off and dies too.

I dunno, her grandfather was basically the force itself. I will give you that she didn't know the skill, though.

Fucking who? Krennic?

He was never meant to be Thrawn. Besides Thrawn has existed in nuCanon before Rogue One got released.

Not everyone with a White Uniform is fucking Thrawn

Going to start playing KOTOR 2 soon. Aside from the content restoration mod, what are the other essential mods?