Whatcha waiting for, Holla Forums?

Surely some of you faggots have got some games ordered, that you're waiting to ship out or get delivered. Whatcha waiting on?

Yes, and?

Is anything good coming out at all or have I just wisened up and don't believe in cautionary hype.

Nioh seems pretty dope, as well as NieR: Automata.

Weebs aren't human.

Outside of pic related that just shipped, I've got a few other games *pre-ordered.**

A sucker is born every minute.

Odin Sphere on the PS3. Thinking of importing Shining Resonance and Ukiyo No Shishi as well.
Persona 5 on the PS3 will probably be the last game I buy in a while since PC games are for pirating because retail copies are pretty much non existant at this point and current gen consoles isn't worth getting yet.

neo-Holla Forums everyone

???

Well I give you current gen and its day one 10gb patches and PC retail which is just steam cd keys in a dvd case, but last gen let me put plastic containers in a shelf and sniff the new game smell out of the manuals like a true autist. It just isn't the same buying a digital game so that's why my stance is to pirate every game that doesn't offer a physical retail option.

the nips aren't as jew as western publishers so the manuals actually come in color and are more than health hazard warning sheets most of the time. It's a shame that the manual tomes of old are long dead though. A lot of digital games don't even bother with pdf manuals these days.

GPD Win. Nice I ordered it 3 weeks ago and it still hasn't turned up.

I can't wait.

I've got a controller on the way at some point if USPS doesn't fuck up, but knowing them, they probably fucked up.

Nice dismissive attitude you have there. I'm sure Anita appreciates it.

In what world does your brain live in to make an invisible connection to Sarkeesian?

Have a fresh Dualshock 3 arriving in a few days to replace my shitty older one

Why two-player? Don't pretend you have friends

Just a cord for my ps3 controller, the wiiu one is JUST TO DAMN LONG MAN! and it is grey.

Damn I'm jelly

Still waiting on burgerised persona 5.

waiting patiently. Should be here by the 30th.

You're inventing a problem right now at this moment where none exists, user. You may have a problem.

Realforce RF87UB-EK45 & How to Bomb the US Government

I'm waiting until Janurary to have enough money to buy myself a fancy new trackball. Can't wait to have a scroll wheel again.
Aside from that I can't think of anything else to get. I'm keeping tabs on the Switch in case it turns out to be good, but even if they announced a custom joycon for free blowjobs I'd still wait out the launch like a bad goy.
I'll probably just go back to playing Killing Floor for a bit.

Nothing at the moment. Was waiting earlier last week for a boxed set of Kino's Journey that I accidentally had sent to the wrong address. Thankfully got it today, so that's one thing less to worry about (took long enough just to get into the state, like it was stuck on the east coast for a nearly a week of absolutely zero tracking updates).

I actually tend to have rather decent luck finding cheap vidya this time of year locally, between people having the trade their old stuff in for money to buy gifts, or trading out shit they got for gifts. The last few years were pretty damn good (Yakuza 2 for $12, LoZ: TP GC for $30, Metal Saga for $8, Suikoden V for $18, and Shadow Hearts FtNW for $12, all of which complete), and while this year hasn't been quite as good, it's still proving rather solid (Black Sigil for $18, Tales of Zestiria PS3 for $6, both complete); hope I can manage more decent finds and squeeze the most out of what small amount of spending money I have from holidays this year.

I'm waiting on a couple onaholes because there are no video games worth spending money on right now.

Yeah, until maybe two-thirds the way through, when (at least in regards to the PS3, I expect the 360 had similar) companies just started to completely ditch the concept of physical manuals entirely, to the point you were lucky to just get a black and white controller schematic in three languages.

nope I have everything I need. since a while ago have been playing dragon's dogma non-stop, and it's going to amount to 120+ hours

You know the Vita has pirate support right?

Ершы

yakuza 0 comes out next month (hell barely) and i'm hype for that, gravity rush 2 should be fun and nier 2 as well. there's more stuff but those three are on the immediate horizon that i want right now

2TB HDD and some more 6gb sata cables

Honestly, I'd wait until Nier Automata comes out and you can hear from whatever anons either decide to play guinea pig with their own money (or pirate it) to hear how bad off 8-4 left it for westerners. Granted, 8-4 in and of itself isn't a death sentence (or at least, it didn't used to be; they used to be more hit-or-miss than staunchly in the toilet like they've been lately), but there's good cause to be wary. 8-4 can do decently provided the company hiring them holds them to a tight leash and cares about keeping the game intact (for example, XSEED with Wild Arms 5), but with Drakengard 3 as precedent, Square-Enix just doesn't seem to care about accuracy at this point, and Taro himself already said he really didn't care what 8-4 does with the script either. These days it's best to err with caution when 8-4 is involved, and even with the older games they handled it's best to look at them on a case-by-case basis.

Just a few things.

i had a lot of fun with the demo but i am very concerned about the translation, but i can't speak gook so if they fuck it over i might get forced into buying it just to play it

Depending on how it turns out, perhaps an unfuck-my-shit restoration/retranslation patch could be made. Then again, the Vita's been open to piracy and game editing now and there's still been nothing about anyone picking up Hearts R for a retranslation (Namco didn't even seem to have 8-4 on a leash for that one despite prior Tales efforts mostly being decent; Kajitani estimates they made up 60% of the entire script wholesale).

I don't have a PS4 yet either, I wanted there to be a PC version of the Black Box but I guess there isn't going to be one.

PC releases are almost always digital. physical is very rare.

You could just pirate the PC version like what I'll be doing if they fuck it up.

Yes, I'm aware. Yes, I have a 3.60 Vita. I only pirate to try shit out, and I buy games if I like them.

I'm fully expecting it to have denuvo, further solidifying the PS4 version as definitive

Yeah, it sucks that even if they made a physical version, the disc would have nothing on it, if there even was a disc instead of a code. I hate digital shit.

It's one of the reasons PC gaming has become more and more unappealing.

If it has Denuvo, I'll just end up waiting for it to get cracked or find a used PS4 copy. Now way will I give SE money if they pull that shit, regardless of how much I enjoy Taro Yoko shit.

Steam link, I need a way so that my friends and I could play pc games on the couch instead of relying on just a console.

Have to say I'm curious as to if that is costing more or less than the ridiculous $130 Bamco asked for the Tales of Xillia 2 CE a while back.

I think any further incentive against supporting PC game releases is a good thing. The PC gaming landscape has pretty much been uninhabitable for anyone with principles since like 2005. It's ridiculous and frankly deserves to die.

kys

$200 USD. The Japanese version is like $220~ USD because it also comes with a small book I believe and maybe something else as well but I'm not sure.

ok

A long hdmi cable will do the trick. Steam link streams your shit i believe, so expect lag. There are also cheap display port to hdmi adapters if your graphics card doesn't have enough hdmi slots.

The price they're asking for this thing is INSANE.
I've never felt more validated in my life buying the normal edition of a game.
I've grown out collector's editions and realized most of them are meaningless (aside artbooks, artbooks are nice but there's other methods available getting them), but in this specific case the price they're asking for this is so fucking disgusting i would've have purchased it under any circumstance.

Good fucking grief. And I thought Namco was bad about X2's CE. Is this sort of price completely out of the blue for Square though? I mean, I suppose I don't pay as much attention to that sort of thing (CEs are generally a bit out of my league; give me a nice first-print LE with a free artbook or soundtrack any day), but have they asked anywhere near that much for any other CE, say for FFXV? Strikes me that with their level of popularity, trying to milk fans of their major series like that wouldn't be out of the question. I do think they're overestimated demand for a TWO-HUNDRED DOLLARYDOO CE for a spin-off of an entry in a franchise that hasn't exactly been all that popular.

Let me guess, they're locking those DLCs to the CE only, the way Bamco locked the Yuri, Asbel, and Emil outfits in X2 to the $130 CE despite them being free with preorder in Japan?

No, the DLC is included both in the day one, and the limited edition with steelbook version of the game. (they both cost the normal price of the base game).

The main problem is that the artbook is CE only, wich is the only thing i actually give a shit about.

I also pre-ordred Gravity Rush 2.

I want that robot girl figure. How do I get it for under $190?

Find out where Yoko Taro lives and offer him a blowjob in exchange for it.
He'll ask you to wear a blindfold and get in 1800 style vintage clothes.
Don't ask.

I also have a 2TB SSHD, that was supposed to come today that will instead be coming in tomorrow from newegg.