What’s their endgame?

What’s their endgame?

1. Making shekels
2. Distributing the propaganda of the day
3. Exploiting the naive youth who flock to Hollywood
4. Laundering illegal funds from a variety of criminal sources

It's always bothered me that people assume Jewish survival strategy must be a grand plot with an end goal. They're much like women in how they behave socially. Anyone who works around women or realizes how much of a cancer they are to any organization they get involved in knows this. Women belong in the home. Their behavior patterns are not conducive to building and maintaining abstract concepts. Jews on the other hand are bottom feeders who sustain themselves off the backs of their host civilization. They're like smart cockroaches. They've been thrown out and exterminated from most western countries yet they always manage to come back. They run around working together crafting inroads to society through its most vulnerable aspects, consumption and finance. They do this because it's how their people survives, not because they're reptilians trying to take over. There's a very complex history and psychology to the kikeroach. The important thing to realize is that their antics always go too far and are ultimately detrimental to the host and the kikeroach. A house full of roaches is eventually going to have less food because less people want to live in it. Most importantly the house is going to degrade instead of sustain and grow like it would've if left unhindered by the kikeroach. Because of the kikes ruining western civilization we're not going forward anymore. We're in a state of festering contentment that is objectively degrading in every way. Our overall genetic stock alone is cause for the utmost concern but we don't care. Like the fat American normalfag, western society is content dying a slow death surrounded by distraction media as the roach happily eats the crumbs thinking the ride will never end.

Jews are the dumbest smart people you will ever meet. Their ultimate goal is actually following dumb religious prophecies.

also this, they unironically propagate circumcision in the west just to appease their volcano demon

And lots of them refuse to use buttons and other electric devices during their shabbat and all sorts of amazingly retarded superstitions.

Making movies.

Keeping the economy moving by doing the financial drudgework Christians didn't want to do, making life a little more bearable by providing entertainment, and helping new forms of music find a wide audience.

So why do they want a border less society in America then? Why can’t they be against that and subscribe to civic nationalism instead?

I think the Jews are just pawns tbh. Doesn't absolve them of any guilt though.

They want everyone to be able to enjoy the great quality of life the U.S.A. and the rest of the first world have to offer.

Have you ever been to the states? Nothing but urban pits and rednecks.

I know this is joke but, does anyone have a refutation of this because I can't think of one.

To who/what?

so just like most religious people

Christians didn’t want usury and rampant speculation because it debases the currency and leads to financial crisis.
Observational humor and examples of how not to be a man?
Kek. Thank kikes indeed for modern day muh dick ”””music””” and overall degeneracy.

Bump

1. we built it. What gives them a claim on it?
2. We have a high quality of life because we have a high quality of people. Diluting the population with low quality people will end that high quality of life.

i wish i was a jew tbh