Can we have a Dark Messiah Thread?

Can we have a Dark Messiah Thread?

I am currently modding it. I need some advice on whether to get ENB or sweetfx.

sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/5072/
sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/6308/
youtube.com/watch?v=XQO6qDkigmI

I also got myself the hd weapons texture pack, ultimate edition, enhanced controls and some minimod that fixes wizard eye and removes the blue tint.

how does that work?

Hahahahahahah, how fucking high do you need to be to think the second one is an improvement?

sure

there, a Dark Messiah thread

All ENB, reshade or sweetFX shit is all about increasing/decreasing saturation, recoloring and making everything dark or bright as fuck.

Only plebs use them, but since its easy to produce configs, everyone is trying to push them as "mods". Fucking retarded children. Then they call them "SUPER REALISM MOD, BETTER THAN REAL LIFE", and people buy into it.

OP is a faggot

No, we can't.
Now
FUCK OFF

DELETE THIS

When DD:DA came out for the PC, there were fags shilling ENB presets in every DD gen, and that's exactly what they did. They just over-saturated it and made it look like shit, or de-saturated it and made it look like washed out shit. Whatever happened to color calibrating your monitor and then just playing around with in-game brightness/gamma settings until it looked good?

Well for some games it looks significantly better,
for example for DS3 almost all presets remove the yellowish filter + make everything look sharper and make my game crash when I come in contact with liquids from time to time

Xana tailfucking Leanna rule34 when?

Obligatory.

HEY PAL

Nominate game for best dad awards.

Don't bully, he just had a birthday.

We wuz the kang ov kangs n' sheeeit

Incorrect

SweetFX will look better out of the box, be easier to tweak and give you little-no performance decrease even on the shittiest hardware. ENB will look like shit until you fuck around for ages and may cause a drop in framerate but if you put the work in you'll get a better result eventually (grabbing someone else's preset will simplify this, google will help). This is generic advice that applies to pretty much every game ever.

WHY CANT THERE BE MORE OF THESE

BECAUSE LIFE WOULD BE TOO NICE AND WE WERE BORN TO EXPERIENCE SUFFERING

bump

PC gaming everyone

it's a mod on steam

you can toggle crouch, sprint and walk

SO WHICH ONE DO I CHOOSE?

ENB OR SWEETFX?

Pic related are the enb palettes I can choose from for ENB.

they all look like fucking garbage but if you're going to embrace the cancer race go with enb

choose a filter for me, boy

kill yourself is my decision, PC gamers are cancer

I want to do what the lizard does to his friend to you, user.