Sargoy of mossad announced he is going to stop chasing after the alt-right and is instead starting a movie review show...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_revolution
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

STOP POSTING THIS GUY HEAD, SO UGLY

Holla Forums won the culture war. It's over.

Holla Forums won, we are the jews now

t. satan

fuck you.
t. saul goodmanstein

It's like hearing gunshots next door and just closing my curtains.

I can get behind this proposal, I mean female penises it was a joke all along =^_^=

Its not real sweetie

Pretty sure you wouldn't be so calm.

FUCK YOU

Please clap

Can you recommend any good ecelebs?

>still watching youtube in the (((current year)))

internet bloodsports are fun to watch tbh

Find this hard to believe. Real gg ecelebs I can see - Socks, Margaret, early Milo etc - but even ignoring cuck sellouts like sargoy and mundane shill almost every current year political themed eceleb to the right of TYT began with gg.

Steven Crowder and Lauren Southern both came around just a little bit after GG.

Gun Jesus.

Yeah they were late but both came in on the gg bandwagon. Pic related would be making high 5 figures too with more subs than sargon if he hadn’t cucked out like a little bitch.

hmmm…. really made me think

uh..

Yep. Maybe not by your reddit standards of popularity but if you’d been around then you’d remember. Her fatal flaws were
Hating niggers with the intensity of a thousand burning suns didn’t do her any favors either.

uhh……

Pacman, the first youtube reply girl.

im still surprised Milo never got into legal troubke for that priviledge grant bullshit

i think that no Autist out there ever actually cared enough about it to research it and also call up a lawyer and have money to pay

still bullshit he got away with it

I think it was over 100 thousand bucks Milo got away with on that stunt.

oh no no no

🤔

activating pistachios

>bantz with milo before he betrayed her
>saying IR dating makes you a traitor to your culture
Surely she’s made tweets since you could post out of context?

Surprising to me was how the media never pursued her for any comment given their massive hate boner for him and the fact she was in charge of the money and knew where the bodies were buried.

The media never cared he stole the money or looked into it. The only ppl I saw talk about it was here. So I think he just got away with it.

He is actually pretty great at doing political analysis of movies, to be honest.

Don't you have a /cow/ thread to lurk in, Vee?

why didn't we save him bros?

I don't go to /cow/, kiwifarms is where it is at, I go to /vore/, not a bad board at all.

I want to say it was already too late

But he looks so happy.

britbong genetics are so fucked that even inbred paki genes are an improvement

this

clapburger it is a reality lol

call me

And she does currently have a channel, a fan made one with FIVE subscribers.

FIVE

Further proof that in current year cesspool of lies and degeneracy beauty and intelligence are anathema. Embed related

What e-celebs are the tastiest?

Great.
Now I'll finally know what to think about my moving pictures. (You) guys were no help at all.

Holla Forums is /cow/ now

E;R

This is the future you chose (((:^})))

who is this man and why do i see him posted everywhere?

ER if you want people to subscribe to your channel you should be making videos instead of browsing Holla Forums.

*claps*
nu/tv/ everyone

Sir Roger Scruton here. I made that image in my downtime between giving lectures and being a sucessful polymath. You can read more in my book of collected essays on the subject "Margaret Is A Poo-Bag Thot, Skiddy Pip Pap Pop".

Hmmm. Rhyming buzzword at the end was a nice touch, not bad for 2 hours work. Hope it didn’t give you a headache.

why are old people so kinky?

Baby Boomers.

elaborate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_revolution

Demolitiond+
IF HE WOULD MAKE A FUCKING VIDEO!

tl;dr?

Someone, please, give us an uncle fester edit. I'm too lazy. Also, what is it with people like Sargoy and Totalassman looking like completely different people when they're younger? Like they aged 30 years in only 5.

Go back to 4chan.

4chan?

??

sorry brother ive never browsed 4chan before. Holla Forums popped my cherry, dude

I used to watch her but I felt at times she didn't pay attention to the film. Like there were times where I was asking myself did we watch the same movie Grace?

So you came from Reddit?

Fuck

He just can't stop playing monster hunter. And he has like half a million subs and hasn't posted in a year.

Thats all he needed to do.
Hes great at attacking low hanging fruit like feminism and LBGPTBTBT. And in the UK its actually necessary to do that because the government is too easily influenced by that crap.

The mainstream media has spent millions going after the alt right and failing. Thats on their own networks, not the open marketplace of ideas. If they cant take them down a peg then nobody can.

wow how interesting, you say that mainstream media has been unable to defeat controlled opposition created and publicized by it

Exactly.
It was meant to be an easily defeated straw man that made the opposite side look bad. But its grown to become uncontrollable.

Recently I saw a documentary on extremophile organisms. They are life forms that have survived and evolved in such toxic environments that eventually they thrive in them and take over. I thought that was a good metaphor for the aut right.

Wtf I love Margaret now!
/ourgirl/

never browsed reddit either, brudder

Pretty much everyone agrees that gg ecelebs were a mistake. But back in the day there were pretty much no options to make our voices heard, so any random fuck who had a sizable subscriber base, and willimg to take a chance and talk about the movement as anything other than the shit media definition was a win back then. I guess it was a necessary evil.

NO NO NO NO NO

having a ghost writer cuck woman as an idol.
I prefer being raped by trannies

The only genuinely good youtuber.

fuck

I can't wait for Soygoy of Stepdad to claim he memed kino into existence.

Tamers is great. So subtle that even /cow/ had trouble figuring it out at first. Granted they have a blindspot for high level satire. It took them forever to figure out ParkourDude91.

Man I miss that autastic ride.

Jimkino
GunJesus
Grumpy Jiisan

Isn't he dead?

iz dat duh dank wayy 2 spel et?

I lived in Rio.