Have you taken the vegpill yet Holla Forums?

Here are some plant based games to prep you for the green future that awaits you meatcucks.

features.peta.org/pokemon-red-white-blue-parody-game/

features.peta.org/cage-fight-mma-game/

features.peta.org/cookingMama/

cage fight is actually fun

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biomagnification
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I didn't want to remember this shit existed, Christ. Any respectable vegfag would never associate with this loony group.

I always wonder who they think this is going to appeal to. Why is peta run by edgelords?

They remind me of that fuckh8 group.

you're right, this is gold if appreciated right

just asking for stomach aids

You misunderstand, PETA knows their tactics appeal to no one except long time vegans. PETA is essentially a comedy group that plays entirely to vegans, while trolling the rest of the world.

Everyone hates PETA, vegetarians, feminists, black people, meatcucks, everyone.

Daily reminder that plants have feelings, too.
Maybe rudimentary, undeveloped feelings, but they feel!

END PLANT GENOCIDE

What bants? There's no humor. They're not poking fun at anything, they're hyperbolizing it for shock value and chastising everyone who disagrees with them while trying to play the moral high ground. It's an elaborate whine and it's just as insufferable to watch or listen to as any other SJW hyper-liberal position.

I will eat anything that moves.

Oh I wondered about this the other day. I thought it was avoided simply because there are few domesticated carnivores we would eat, and also the process to fatten them up would be mich more difficult compared to eg cows.

But is there actually health issues for it?

tfw you hear horse and goat are both delicious but nobody sells them in your country

yeah, high risk of parasites and en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biomagnification

Watch this ad and tell me it isn't funny.

It isn't funny.
Neither is/was MDE.

also
It's like these people have never drowned before.

As soon as he opened his mouth I fucking lost it

You are ruining this thread with your bad attitude.

Those niggers are the kotaku of animal-related ethics, with every moral vegan/vegitarian acting as their neogaf.

Reminder that the buffalo came back from the brink not because people all together decided saving them was important, but because they're fucking delicious when you make them into a burger.

Does anyone find it sad that Nintendo will C&D to death any genuine Pokemon fan game, but completely ignores PETA's clear defamatory shit?

Good, it's a shit thread.

That or Nintendo loves PETA because they make top-tier anti-China videos.

that video is not okay, user

Shit in it happens everyday, fam. Don't shoot the messenger

I don't believe it has anything to do with fear.

Nigger are you serious? I've come very close to drowning before and lemme tell you, that shit's not fun. That being said, that ad is still dumb as fuck. Fish are fucking dumb and anyone who says otherwise deserves to drown.

That's what's happening in the ad. Damn, real bants right there.

Still… dogs?… Fuck me, man…

kek

Whelp, no ones surprised here.