Play game with small tightknit community

What is with this shit? This is a near dead game with so little people playing. A FUCK YEAH AMERICA! game and yet we have literal commies running it. The same shit happens in sven coop.
What is with not only popular online games becoming pc but small and barely played ones becoming P.C. too? Is this really the fucking future? Safe spaces?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/maiorBoltach/bf2142stats_emu
bl2142.co/servers.php#populated
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't talk, just shoot. Solves a lot of problems.

Sleep with dog
Get flees

It's spelled "fleas."

Most people dislike PC bullshit, op, I bet if you established a pro-bants server you'd steal most of the community back from pos'd servers.

I fucking love Joint Operations at times

Well the admin IS a hillary supporter and it seems most of the people who keep the game up and running (the admins of the game itself) are hillary supporters as well.

lefts confirmed for now fun allowed truly

I don't even have the money to keep up a server. I'd love to do one though, the main third party server has stupid rules like "No fighting commanders". Also theres a global "no racism rule".

As per usual OP is a collosal faggot

MAKE BATTLEFIELD GREAT AGAIN
github.com/maiorBoltach/bf2142stats_emu

Trump supporter, hillary supporter, it doesnt even fucking matter. I'm just sick of all this thought policing in not only online games but fucking near dead online games with small communities. These are fun games but they are kept up by liberal faggots who cry that, and i quote "America had their vote stolen. Hillary won but "they" wanted him in.". I've seen arguments for Trump being a zionist good goy, i understand that point of view, but this stupid fuck only sees on the surface level and literally thinks the republicans run the show.

I never ran into this issue on old Team Fortress Classic or Ragnarok Online servers, damn I miss my youth…

Run your own server

That's because it wasn't the current year.

I have thousands of hours in Battlefield games and never really payed much attention to the text chat. Too much shit going on with 64players.
Voice chat was another story.

Just call him a faggot again.

by the time I started tf2 it was already too pozzed, I never had a bad time in tfc though circa early 2000s, everyone was free to speak their minds and if there were any people offended usually the admin would ban them for being annoying

I was playing on a red orchestra server the other day that didn't allow political talk.

On a fucking multiplayer game about ww2.

You literal fucking cancer faggot.

Does any one person here actually play video games for the video game itself anymore?

No

PLAY THE FUCKING GAME YOU ASS GET OUT OF HERE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT YOU'RE PART OF WHAT'S RUINING VIDEOGAMES IT'S SHIT LIKE YOU WHICH PROMPTS SJW'S TO CLAMP DOWN ON FUN AND RUINS ONLINE GAMES FOR EVERYONE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're right. Surprised I made that typo. The point still stands.

No one plays a game to talk politics you fuck wit.

I expect to be able to talk about whatever the fuck I want when I play a game. I'm not self censoring for shit. I'll talk about whatever I goddamn well feel like. Get off my lawn.

Human interaction was a mistake. Disable the chat in every game you play and it'll be fine.

I have many of these.

Nigga what you want is friends not video games. You don't play video games to shoot the shit about whatever, you get friends to shoot the shit with. How fucking detached from reality are you?

Whenever imageboard faggots make a server it's fun.
They all die within a year, but I always participate when they're around.

People like you are doing God's work. All I want is freedom of speech, something these leftists love to deny.

You're trying to hard, nigger.

Why not both? You cant make friends online through games?
I'm practically a ghost user. Help me.

Nothing makes me sadder than knowing that I'll never have hours of fun on Blood Gulch CTF with the Argentinabros again. That, and my Spanish sucks now and I barely remember any of it.

Is Xonotic as good as old Nexuiz yet?

The one game I will always be sad about dying was Tremulous. That game takes me back to my highschool days.
I think I first played it when I was 11 or 12, and kept going until maybe 16 when it ended.

God that game was great. As a youngster I even shitposted on halfchan occasionally, as no one monitored the sites i went on all I'd do was meme while killing all these guys in clans that acted so tough. I actually got pretty good before it closed, too bad.

Then there was that remake, Unvanquished. Too bad the devs never update except to post a stupid picture in a thread 2 months since the last reply.

Find a tournament for a game you like/are good at and meet some friends there. You don't sound the kind of user who can just make a friend randomly.

Not lasting ones.

Hello Antares,I WANT OFF THIS MACRO MEME TRAIN.

It can go both ways

I used to be. I like to think the world changed around me while I was busy in a relationship and now I don't know what to do anymore.

Waste of quads.

Despite your quads, I don't think you see what he was doing there.

He did this several times during the campaign, one was with black crime statistics, he quoted statistics that were slightly incorrect and and the (((media))) was chomping at the bit to correct him by giving the REAL statistics, and shooting themselves in the foot.

I said it's not about trump. Its about the freedom to say what you want. This shit is pissing me off.

You don't speak with friends in the public chat of video games, get into fucking private chats with your friends.

I don't help no spooky boys.

Nice job reading what I didn't write, faggo.

Guaranteed replies.

You know it

Found pic of the nu male who threatened to ban me

Not your personal army fag.

No you dense fuck, I'm talking about making friends with randos in public chat.

I don't want your advice anyway, you suck at reading.

It's about freedom you unamerican fuck. I'll say whatever the fuck I want, now leave this place you communist faggot.

college safespace:

theater safepace:

Not trying to have Holla Forums be my personal army. I just found this And wanted to have a laugh.

*normalfags
>>>/reddit/ is more your speed.

I swear Holla Forums wasn't like this before.

I want post exodus 8ch back, this fucking blows and I hate you. I have nowhere else to go. You have to leave. Fuck your shit posting and fuck you.

You've got a long way to beat the big 8 get, faggot.

Literally the only thing I don't like about Putin is his method of staying in power.

Otherwise I have trouble finding fault in what he does objectively.

These days I consider myself lucky if the site lets me post. Did Mark build a wall around mexican ips?

I feel you there, bro.
I just want to play games with my pals, cursing insulting and joking to my hearts content.
I spend more time watching broteam's 'fate of' series than actually playing, these days. I get to watch longingly as they play shitty games, but still have fun thanks to friendship and camaraderie. They get to curse, insult, and generally fuss it up to their hearts content. That's all exactly what I want, but I can never find it. So, all I do now is watch, hoping and dreaming.

I can understand that. Don't like it, but I can understand.

There are a few subjects what people hold too closely to the cheesy most times to talk casually about. Politics is one of the top, right under religion generally. Though, with the sjw routes, it's been climbing.

Anyway, point is, political talk is rather divisive and flammable.

HEY GUYS LETS NOT TALK ABOUT ANYTHING DIVISIVE OR FLAMMABLE WHILE WE SHOOT EAT OTHER IN THE FACE.

It's fucking stupid and was never a thing 5 years ago. Stop taking authority's dick whenever you can. Tell authority to go fuck itself every once and awhile. You don't need permission.

Also triggering a player so hard they sperg out while you dominate the match is a legitimate strategy. Get on my level, faggot.

Sometimes people just want to play the fucking game without dealing with stupid poltical bullshit. If you want to talk about that shit, go to some family gathering where you can piss people off in person.

There's a mute button. Lively debate is a part of a healthy society. You cant run from thinking forever.

Jesus fucking christ you're probably terrible to play with. I can perfectly picture it:

Underrated post, holy shit you all are massive faggots.

Not everyone spergs out like you. I just don't like limits on speech, and I never will.

Where in your mind you get the idea that I constantly shoe horn politics into everything is beyond me. Let me make wild assumptions about your character. You are a colossal faggot who makes judgements based on zero information.

and it's not fucking shitposting. There are no posts. It's called fucking shit talking. shit posting is what morons do on THIS WEBSITE.

Reminds me of a time when i was trying to play Killing Floor and a pair of 4chan memesters came in. It's hard to get people to coordinate when half your team is trying to greentext stale memes at each other.
Banter has it's place. As long as it's not impeding the game itself it isn't really a problem.

It's not shittalking if you aren't directing it at someone.

Yeah, that admin is a fag.

I can understand that. Don't like it, but I can understand.
There are a few words what people hold too closely to the cheesy most times to talk casually about. fags is one of the top, right under trannys generally. Though, with the sjw routes, it's been climbing.
Anyway, point is, saying fag is rather divisive and flammable.

You have autism.

You know that shittalking usually means insulting someone right.

That's pretty specific. Did your wife's son call you a cuck again?

It's like I have to explain everything to you. In the past people would shit talk each other on vidya.

The concept of spewing memes like a faggot did not exist. I'm saying to you that "shit posting" in a video game is retard behavior and you should fellate a gun.

I just want yo point something out too anons. Every steam group, every clan, every community is like these pc faggots. Everything is already pc. Unless its a group created to put on the front page that they arnt pc. No large community doesnt have a rule that says you cant say this or that. That is what separates the old communities in halo3, arma, ect. Every single demands you to respect everyone instead of earning it. Its fucking sad.

Aren't the US servers barely populated?. The BR 2142 servers are fucking empty, the only servesr with decent population are the yurop ones.

There's only populated one server right now with 49 players, it's in the US.
bl2142.co/servers.php#populated

When people get a little bit of power (admin of a server) they feel like they're all of a sudden a role model for the community. So instead of being a good moderator and keeping everyone chill and enjoying themselves, they go overboard and act PC bc good goys are PC.

The only way to change it is to get your own server. Admins won't listen to anyone in the community bc they see them as children that they have to herd.

For what purpose?

one of two reasons, relaying information that will aid in gaining victory, or banter

Have you considered getting so good that you don't need aid to win? Banter is a waste of time.

effiencyfag detected

With the purpose of making friends?
or maybe…

if you're playing a team based game where you can consistently carry there are flaws in its teamplay

this is only a problem with pc gaming because pc gamers are all faggots

I have to agree my friend own xbox one and i have only met kids who sprayed swastikas all over the map and didn't give a single fuck who and what they called them.

New generation is wake.

You faggots do it anyway. No ones talking about making rules to ban you for being faggots.

Do you forget how to breath sometimes?

Have you ever seen an admin go "Serious" on someone breaking rules ingame?

The truth is the truth regardless of a retards perspective.

Stop making me feel like a "wise sage" you should already know this shit user.

Except the retard can ban you based on his shit notion of what the acceptable discussion is and the thread was about being able to say whatever the fuck you want on servers.

Yes, dumb asses exist. What are you trying to get across to me?

Everyone has always said nigger, fag or other offensive shit in games whether in person or online, it's only recently where you get fucking banned for offending someone thanks to a bunch of fucking women getting into online gaming and turning every nerd into a massive orbiter

this happens a lot too

That admin censorship and restrictions are shit and games should just have ignore functions if you want to ignore memespouting.

You told me to kill myself though which isn't top down so it was logically consistent.

What.
A lot of these games I don't even have.

/thread

You're not online to make friends.

dont tell other people how to enjoy their game, if it has chat functionality, chat is part of the game, you boring faggots

:^)

user you team up in squads and can relay tactical information to your squad mates to inform them of where the enemy is

I can't play games with admins. I fucking hate people telling me what to do or even making an attempt like the shitstains in this thread. I can't stand to watch other people do it either.

There's no respect anymore. People insist on petty power games I wouldn't inflict on a dog because their parents bullied them when they were little. I usually mute everyone straight away because of this and keep trying even if they grief over it.

It's fun to argue with random faggots, especially fun if they're assmad Turks.

This, fucking this. I absolutely hate this "on the fly" rule making style. The only semi active small community that plays like the old days is Dystopia, the hl2 mod. You can call the admin a nigger and a faggot and he'll just say "dunno" or "you're the real nignog here fag" Granted I've played with them for years but it's the type of community i miss. Im glad to have found it.

this isnt a new development or trend. not by a long shot.

I miss those days

Where do you think we are?

I AM a regular. I've made faggot jokes and only now I get called out.

then Holla Forums should play together
ok

You want a sever without this shit? Make a server.
People can do what they want on their server whether that be banning blacks, furfag ERP of a SJW faggot.
my server is based as fuck but officially we have "no -ism" rules so we can ban those that are annoying

The ss13 Colonial Marines Server is pretty great.
I had a round not to long ago were me and a couple of squad mates kept calling each other niggers. The round was pretty much calling each other niggers and killing xenon
The admins are pretty good, and almost never interfere will the rounds

You guys are so fucking retarded. I don't see a single instance where Trump is espousing Natsoc beliefs or anything close to having racial purity or one racial group being the concern of the state or in control of it.
Also, I still see you guys still haven't learned your lesson. It seems you haven't figured out that calling people Hitler and racist had no effect. Huh, that's strange, if only you call Trump a racist even louder than before, maybe you could've stopped him. You lost, get over it.
He's a public figure running for one of the most important positions on this planet, so of course he's going to use all of the social media platforms to get himself some of that publicity for free.

Bet you're one of those guys that spouts epin memes more than he actually plays.
Granted, madmins and no-fun-allowed rules kill communities faster than ebola, but people like you are not far behind.

I get it, we're all autists here, but some of you niggers really show it. God damn.

i am

We need to stop bitching about other groups running servers and start running our own. It's too easy to just bitch on 8ch and get kicked around outside of it because we hold no power.

Make your own communities, make your own servers. People here will join you on them if you tell us what servers you run and we can take back gaming.

Shilling.

Also talked to someone about hosting a server in the midwest so both coasts of North America will get decent ping.

I'm not my friend, guy

Thus is what I do. The best systems let you communicate while muting people, so you cab flame but not be flamed.

>>>/cuckchan/
Fucking newfag rapefugee niggers think being here since 2015 makes them an oldfag.

user, most of us came here in 2014, no one is an oldfag.

And this is why all the server admins are liberal retards. No one else wants to step up and make their own communities.

Forget your shitty imageboard culture, its dead since 9fag taken all your memes.

Speak for yourself faggot. You're the ones who ruined this site

They worm their way into power wherever they go, they don't care that the community is almost dead, only that they're in charge of it.

No longer the case in the current year

ITT butthurt hillbots

Friendly reminder that FiveThirtyEight is ESPN which is Disney.

that chair is fucktastic.

Where can I get one so I can squat on top of hit while I scream REMOVE KEBABS?

Online games are the only way you're going to make friends in an anonymous vidya community, since nobody here is your friend. You like to pretend Anons are but that's just an imaginary illusion you cooked up in your head on who is behind the screens of users you don't really know.

The fucking fan hack for 2142 that came out requires that the devs approve you as an admin. It's fucking stupid.

We have been slowly changing the views on that server to be ever so slightly right-wing and the sudden increase in player quality despite the swarms of special snowflakes is surprising, even if eorg is still a thing and you can't go full 1488 gas the kikes, things are pretty chill. Our FTL server may be shit and nuTG may be a goon shithole, but ss13 is far from lost. God fucking bless deadchat MAGA chants.