Snack Thread

What snacks does Holla Forums eat?

I eat PB&J

Your dick

I'm pretty much addicted to licorice.

nothing beats a bowlful of pomegranate straight out of the fridge

I keep pouch of giblets nearby for easy nibblin'.

Whoa dude, some of us have trypophobia here.

Some of us have tryptophilia.

Peanuts are bad for gamer fuel since they require two hands and leave a mess all over your battlestation, but I love them anyway. Spam is a favorite of mine too.

At least goat cheese and triscuits are delicious

my insincerest apologies, buddy

They seem like theyd be hard to chew
Like you eat the berry part right? Theyre so small it feels like youd grind half of them up when chewing and swallow the other half whole

Pomegranate has got to be some sort of practical joke. It's basically a thousand tiny grapes filled mostly with fucking wood.

???
do you stuff fistfuls of food down your throat like an animal? can you manage to eat slowly? are you so fat that there is a calorie per second you have to maintain or you might defatten?

The little corn kernel looking fruit have the texture of a small, yet very firm grape packed with juice each with a little, edible seed inside that delivers a very satisfying crunch. Easily my favorite fruit. If you're thinking about giving it a try, don't get the Pom juice as it doesn't do the actual fruit any justice, it tastes like they sapped all the sweetness out of it. Etracting the fruit can be rather laborious and messy, the juice WILL stain, but the end result is well worth it.

nigga that's the best way to eat pomegranate, one or two kernels won't cover your tongue enough to taste it, ya gotta shovel it in like popcorn

ohh >>>/c/

Plus that juice is stupidly expensive. It's like $15 for a 2L bottle, fuck that

Did you read my other post?

I have digestive illnesses and no appetite. I weigh 118 lbs because I lost 12 lbs over the last year. I ate three or four mouthfuls at Christmas and I was full, where my stomach hurt from standing up. I had to shit every hour for the next 8 hours and my guts were sore and bloated the whole time

Tldr fuck you

Cuck Fish

Cookies and Milk.

Pretzels and imperial stout.

Those are so bland and soft and manage to be too sweet. I don't mind sour candies and wine gums

cum?

Tastes very good. Hopefully it makes its way to the West soon without being ruined by Lays or Pringles.

What a faggot

Your cum is yellow?
I think you should see a doctor buddy

sometimes i hold my pee when i cum

I like Goldfish and cute boy penises

Reese's Pieces, or really whatever's handy.

Otherwise popcorn of all shapes and sizes, I like chocolate-coated or just salted the best. Also popcorn made stovetop with bacon fat/drip instead of cooking oil is pretty good.

Caramel corn you fool

Acceptable but not preferred. Cheese popcorn is good too.

Really what should be gone for here is one of those metal variety-buckets of Boy Scout popcorn so you get a good deal of everything.

PB&J is lovely. I especially love how it functions as a suitable replacement for a meal. I don't feel hungry for about seven hours after eating one, and having a glass of milk.

Popcorn maybe three times a year. Usually I'll just have a glass of Ovaltine.

Spicy, crunchy chips or some chocolatey trailmix.

You disgust me, how can you eat more than half a teaspoon of that without getting sick to your stomach?

water

Gamer fuel thread?
MEAT

These things are an addiction

cawfee cake

caw fee

Whenever the chance comes

I fucking hate this place.

My fucking nig. I get one for myself every year for Christmas

real nigga treat right here

Lychees.
That shit is delicious, tastes more sugary than actual candy and far better for health. Packed with vitamin C as well.

Holy shit, half of Holla Forums most be fat as fuck.

this shit right here is like graham flavored crack.

Yes. Every Biscoff cookie makes you gain 7lbs of weight.

Hahaha wow, feeling attacked jimbo?

Your feeble strikes couldn't possibly penetrate my countless layers of Biscoff fortified lard.

faggot fucking faggot i'll attack you faggot say that to my face and i'll fcuking shoot you full of whores faggot you'rl be dead before oy hite hte flotot faggot rpepare to die and ill laught while you bleed to death in the snow and fuck your mothe while she cries becaues i fucking murdered you for being leftist scum i'm morally justified in killing you because you'er just a jew a worthless jew scheming to destroy civilization sure import more niggers i'll just kill them hang them from trees and burn the forests and hack they're babies to pieces dance with the entrails rape the kids scar them for life abuse them nutil their minds break drink their blood for the glory of satan kidnap them breed them selectively reproduce with the loyal ones and force the rejects to kill each other to survivte then kill the winner while you laugh and jerk off becuase dead niggers are only beneficial to the true masters of this world hang the jews from street lights draw and quarter them make white children watch and give them treats as jews are killed anything to teach thme this is good this is just kill the jews kill the jews all will be made pure and washed clean with jewish blood eradicate the interlopers this world will be made ready for his coming and all will bow before moloch as he slaughters those unworthy to be in satan's glotious presence hail kek hail his messenger hail his return

It's quantity that counts faggot.

Eat healthy and get fit, you will feel a lot better about yourself and wont be so defensive.

To be fair, living healthy is expensive to the poor. I live in a studio apartment and am attending a welding program which costs a ton
You bet your ass I buy burgers by the dollar

Don't worry user, I'm sure you'll finish 'bulking' soon.

You must be fun at parties.

Says the guy screetching about snacks.

Is it actually cheaper these days? Can't you really not cook for less?

Two bread rolls with cheese on one half and chicken filet on the other.

I can but my days are busy and cooking in a studio apartment wastes energy and ends up costing a bit more in the bills unless I'm careful. Cheap fast food is a real problem in areas because they cultivate better business in poor districts than anywhere else. I usually try to go out of my way to eat healthy but it's just not really worth the effort at the moment.

Nah, just look for saturated fat levels on the box, that's the primary culprit for fattening. I lost 8 kilos since I started watching for that shit, without starving myself either. Plenty of filling and cheap stuff is low on fat.

Most of the stuff I buy food wise isn't the kind of stuff I can cook or prepare. I don't really have a budget to buy things like milk and meat (though pork is pretty dirt cheap as of recent) every time I get hungry. While I try to check every now and then for stuff like saturated fat, usually price ranges up when you want quality over quantity in food. But again, shopping smart isn't something I really have the effort to do. Maybe I could but I would have to play less video games to find the time And that's never going to happen

It's true you at least have to take the time to find the good stuff, but once you found something, you won't forget it. As a rule of thumb though, avoid stuff with cheese. Dairy is much more terrible for your waistline than it has any right to be, it's seriously up there with industrial cakes.

I'm addicted to cheese
I'm trying to find alternatives in fruit but holy shit nothing meets that smoky taste

I come from a region where almost all delicacies are some form of molten cheese so I get you, mate. But cheese being treacherously fattening is one of the things one should know. Better to at least

*know what you're getting into.