2017 Vidya

What video games coming out next year or later are you positive about?

Nothing.

Well that'sit for me, I can't think of anything else. Although I am looking forward to the death of Obsidian and Gearbox

Everytime
Just stop playing vidya altogether you jaded fuck.

Come on nigger, surely theres something else.

La Mana 2 … maybe ….

Caut. optimistic for the next MegaTen

Ace Combat 7, if just to have another good Ace Combat game and hopefully not another horizon.

>DRv3
All I can think of

I really want Bannerlord to not be an endless repetitive grindfest like Warband so it will be finally fun to play and possible to beat.

Well it's what I am most excited for.

Don't worry you'll have more options than combat and pillaging now little baby.

Why do you faggots defend that shit single player? It's not challenging and has no depth, especially late-game.

None. I'm happy with my old games.

Games from /agdg/uys.

But user theres some really nice stuff coming up next year.

Play at 100% difficulty ratio you pleb

What you posted and Tekken 7. Kingdom come might not be a completely lost cause, I enjoy autistic attention to detail and well crafted worlds, even if the gameplay isn't all that great I will probably find enjoyment on that thing (as long as performance isn't fucked).
I'm also mildly exited about the announcements of a civilian version of that new military simulator, not sure if it will be released within 2017 though.

Fucking casual.

Call me when they release it on something that isn't a shitty console.

Breasts of the Wild
Nintendo's going to fuck it up, though, but I'd still like it to end up like it looked in the E3 demo because I thought it looked alright. Though, with how awful just about every first/second-party game coming out of Nintendo has been, the realistic answer is "nothing."

Like the death of some games companies?

I play on 100%, you're the pleb if you find it hard. It's not like you'll ever agree that WB is in any way imperfect.

See you in two thousand and neverever.

Mein nigger. Game looks gorgeous and apparently is very well balance. Let's just hope they don't fuck up the netcode.
Also
I'm fairly sure it will run alright.

Post proof, one single video handling a similar army on the field with difficulty at 100%. Nothing too extreme.
You won't.

Vanilla?

Sonic Mania looks pretty good. It's in good hands so it would be hard to fuck up.

Nigger its pretty much guarenteed to be coming to PC when the western release drops.

Yes

-Castle sieges are pretty shit
-Some shit like not being able to go to the guild/village master directly is pretty annoying
-Not being able to choose the first waves of troops on bigger battles is pretty shit
-Diplomacy is barely existent
Git gud, it only gets boring after 30 hours anyway.

maybe zelda and thats it.

Give me specific games nig nog

Zelda looks like shit though

Gravity Rush 2
Nier 2
Nioh
Cautiously optimistic about Breath of the Wild
Cautiously optimistic about Sonic 2017
Sonic Mania
Hopefully an English release of Ys 8 on the PS4.
Trails of Cold Steel 3
Ace Combat 7
Cautiously optimistic about Death Stranding
Spider-man
Maybe new Armored Core.
I can't wait to fucking get Gravity Rush 2 next month.

Quake Champions could be good.
New South Park is probably going to be worth downloading.
I will probably play State of Decay 2 and Metal gear survive for the heck of it, even if they aren't that great.

It's less challenging than some mods and more than some others, it should be alright.

That's why I said call me when it comes out on PC. I'm not sure it will happen next year.

You can use mods to fix sieges and inconveniences. My only real gripe with single player is that IT TAKES FUCKING FOREVER TO END THE GAME HOLY SHIT. There is no mod I know of that makes it fewer battles with more importance on strategy and tactics. It's always an endless, horrible grindy series of one-sided battles with your huge army of shitknights and the enemy's army full of peasants that can't stand a chance. No feature additions from any mod can make hundreds of hours of the same shit fresh.
Warband is great fun when you're playing for the first time, but sink in many hours like me and you realize all of its deep flaws and you're left with a rotten shallow husk of a game. Multiplayer can be great fun and you should try it.

Here's hoping it's a HD remake and content patch for Spider-man 2.

butterlord release date when?

Tell you that it's probably going to play out like a fucking Survival Game ala DayZ/Rust/Ark.
And that if thats the case you will still gobble it up.

How does beating an army on vanilla require a video for proof, are you shitting me?

your party
lord dickbutt's party

Oh look I won without any effort. Are you saying I should gimp myself when there's no reason or motivation to do so?

That's what we all hope fore user. Spider-man 2's web swinging was pretty damn good, but not flawless. I always thought that they could add the ability to crawl up and down webs like in Ultimate. If they keep the web swinging physics similar to how it was in Spider-man 2 and possibly add more depth too it, then it would be so fucking baller.

All your giving me is cheap assumptions. This is some weak bait chum.

This one was also announced to get a PC release eventually. It could be good.

"Similar armies" isn't an element in the game, you can always have the better army.

Nice autism, retard. I said similar army because this was supposed to be a test. If you have a fucking huge army, you will have to look for another equally fucking huge army to test it out. The video would be a shit load longer, it would take you longer to prove the game is as easy as you said and so on.
Now cut down the Asperger, make the video or fuck off already.

Wasn't aware this was thing…
looks interesting

What does it matter if it gets a PC release?It could be on the fucking Mattel Hyperscan for all I care.

Because buying a very shitty console to play 3 or 4 good games is a stupid thing to do.

I have mixed feelings about that. The dev is a self admitted pedophile and the game itself is pro-degeneracy, but on the other hand he claims it keeps his urges in check so doesn't actually rape kids, so I guess it's a good form of therapy

All I want is Tekken 7

To this day I have no idea how they made the web swinging feel all at once easy to use, difficult to master, and immersive as fuck. I remember going through all of the air tricks in the game. Pretending to be Spider-man was so much fucking fun.

Have you even seen the gameplay footage?

Can I get someone spoonfeed me?

You're going to get shitty casualized arcade controls that are worse than Spider Man on the PS1/N64 Kid Modes press X to swing and you'll like it.

Dragon Quest 11
Nier Automata
Nioh
Purse Owner 5
Yakuza 0
Kingdom Hearts
Yooka-Laylee
Hitman will finally be released as a complete package and I hear it's okay.
Ys Origin
Torment: Tides of Numenera
Styx: Shards of Darkness
Tekken 7
Cuphead
Valkyria Revolution
Wipeout Omega Collection
Yakuza Kiwami
Berserk
Ace Combat 7
Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord
Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom
Windjammers Remake
Dawn of War 3
Red Dead Redemption 2
Death Stranding In 2019
Quake Champions please be good
Kingdom Come: Deliverance maybe

Yeah I do have my personal concerns about some of the more controversial game mechanics, but it does have promise. And hey, as long as he doesn't raep 3DPD, Lolidev's fine with me.

Current thread:
https:// 8ch. net/agdg/res/26682.html

Basically, the guy is making a 2D sandbox Loli game, where you run around and fugg lolis in sex dungeons.

A search engine.

That's a very likely scenario.

Ys Origin has been out for ages.

Also should have added Berserk and Ni No Kuni 2 to my list.

Jesus christ, reported

Have you played the game?

NieR Automata might be my 2017 GOTY if 8-4 doesn't (((Localized))) the game like those fags did to FE: Awakening and Tales games. So far from the demo that I played it doesn't look like it will be (((Localized)))…for now.

Zeldo: BotW looks fun, BUT Nintendo has been in the shit lately so the possibility Nintendo fucking up the game is not out of the ballpark.

Gravity Rush 2 is looking good. Free DLC is also a nice bonus.

Sonic Mania looks great.

Sonic 2017 mite b cool.

insomniac games' Spiderman might be good.

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy looks promising. If that game is successful, I'm hoping they do a HD Spyro Trilogy as well.

Yooka-Laylee, Wipeout Omega Collection, Ace Combat 7, and Nioh are good in my book.

2017 looks like it would be pretty comfy for vidya…for now.

How can you tell if its shit when no one has ever tried it?

You can smell it, faggot.

Zeldo but since I don't own a Nintendo console nor do I plan to buy one…

Yooka Laylee, it scratches my 90s platformer autism

Nier Automata, no DMC from Crapcom so this is the next best thing

Whatever console franchise that makes the jump to PC, so I can be all smug about it.

Thanks, but learn how to crosslink >>>/agdg/26682

Come on now

Its not even in the FAQs though
>>>/reddit/

wait are we still talking about video games?

The only time I go to NeoGaf and their proxies

That's not reddit spacing

This

Is

Reddit

Spacing

But generally between sentences rather than isolated words, this is just an example

You also quoted the wrong post, I never made a serious claim about zeldo game.

Physical copies still exist bub

New video game smell isn't that great. I'm more of a mass market paperback book smell kinda guy.

I need Sonic Mania, Yookya-Laylee and DQXI in my life.

This was a long time ago I take it?

of course

Good, shit was expensive for no good reason.

EDF5, AC7, and Nier Automata. That's it. That's what I'm looking forward to in 2017, and honestly, that's enough for me. Yes, it's all PS4 shit, but I really don't have any PC games on my radar for the future. I was slightly interested in Bloodstained but I know better than to get hyped up about a Kikestarter.

Oh, and I guess the revival of SNK. If KOFXIV is a taste of what they're doing for the future, making complete, fun games with policies that are consumer first instead of the fucking bullshit we deal with from any other AAA producer, I'm looking forward to what their next project is.

the rumored world war III exspansion

World War 3 is literally a meme. Stop getting your ideas about politics from mainstream media and Reddit.

EDF is bound to come out on PC.
Nier Automata was already announced for PC.
AC7 might happen on PC, the thing is being made on U4 engine and that thing makes cross-platform development fairly accessible. Unless sony dropped some serious cash for it, Bandai could make a PC version (they are bringing a lot of games to PC lately, Tekken 7 is being developed on PC architecture as main platform and the arcade is running, for the first time ever, on a non-console board with Windows 8.1).

nice try schlomo

Christ, I've been living under a rock. 2017 is looking like one hell of a comeback year.

Are we talking about this Randy?

Styx 2
NieR Automata
Ni-Oh
Routine
Bannerlord
Kingdom Come maybe out in 2017?
Funposting about Mass Effect Androgyny
Dishonored 2 getting cracked
Death Stranding trailers

Bannerlord is pretty much all I care about next year. Just looks like a prettier, and more in depth Warband which is the only game I play often. I just want this miserable industry to crash so fucking bad.

Nier: Automata
Yakuza Kiwami
Yakuza 0
Yakuza 6
Tales of Berseria
Persona 5
M&B Bannerlord
Ace Combat 7
Ys VIII
Trails of Cold Steel 3
Red Dead Redemption 2
Nioh
Atlus' Project Re: Fantasy (and also Atlus' new game announcements. Though not expecting much from them)

I fear that the modding community will take a hit though.
The graphics in Memeband were good enough to convey what needed to be conveyed, and still allow modders to add lots of content with relatively low effort and it not looking out of context.
With these new assets modders will have to put a lot more effort into each model, which may cause a lot of the mods to have far less content.

Bampu

It doesn't take more work and you are less constraint while modeling. Bad texture work does become more noticeable, but that isn't nearly as much of an issue.
Dealing with the fucking scene maker was BY FAR the main obstacle big mods were facing, the internet is plagued with asset makers and the M&B community even has several open -usermade- asset libraries people can use freely.

Sonic 2017. I get the most inexplicable feeling the pendulum's about to swing back and Sonic will consistently get at least decent to even all around good games again.

Already deposited shekels, I'm so hyped

Ni no kuni was flawed as fuck, specially the AI, but it was tons of fun, the last JRPG I managed to enjoy.

I honestly don't enjoy JRPG's that much, with only a few exception, Ni No Kuni being one of them, despite it's flaws I had a great time with it and the animation and world was dope

World building, characters and story were great. The gameplay concept was solid, but holy fuck, the AI was fucked.
I feel the same way about Deadly Premonition, the gameplay was very bad, everything else made up for the faults and still delivered an engaging product. It is weird as fuck.

Is the first Styx a good stealth game.

Ace Combat 7
BattleTech
Cuphead
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Frozen Synapse 2
Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Isn't Sega releasing a new Yakuza next year?
All in all 2017 doesn't look like too much of a bad year. If at least 3 of those titles are good, I'm set for 2017.

you'll have more luck with MechWarrior 5 by Piranha

What mod/server is this?

It's the cuckchan Anglo Zulu /mbg/ server, the host's is a general relgular.

Thanks m8

You'd rather just not play the game, really.

Leave.

Kill yourself

Shitman is really good, it's blood money with better graphics and some of the hand-holding absolution had but you can turn it off this time.

Fuck, why didn't I thought of that?
Its was so simple

I know I'm only setting myself up for heartbreak but I can't help being excited for CP2077.

BotW also looks breddy gud and on the mod front I'm waiting for Shoker 3.0 and Ray of Hope.

/mbg/ is home

Honestly I just want Bannerlord to be way harder, for the right reasons. The AI needs to be refined. Even on good difficulty the lords make really simplistic moves and it's really easy to maneuver them. I'm exited that they're finally making sieges actually good. I wish they make towns and castles interesting to manage, they serve no purpose besides a safe spot on a map.
This is all I want in Bannerlord.

Banner Lord
Nier

and a few mods like:
Enderal expansion
Project Brazil Part 3
Stalker ray of hope
Fallout Dust

Isn't Dust already out for New Vegas? Did you mean Frontier, or maybe Frost for FO4?

Go back and stay back

Only Gwent the standalone game, because I already know it's fucking amazing since I'm in the closed beta. Oh and I guess Bannerlord.

Tekken 7 also, always liked them.

Is that getting a western release?

2017 actually looks pretty good from where I'm standing.

Guess we're cuckchan 2.0 now.

Their deadline is 2019 bro

Bombshell prequel

Kill yourself.

Fuck off, retard.

No. An obnoxiously vocal minority with shit opinions never means shit. Just swat it.

They were always bad

IGn pls go

Serious Sam 4
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord
Styx Shards of Darkness
Torment: Tides of Numenera
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Urban Empire
BulletStorm
Ultimate General: Civil War
Life is Feudal: Forest Village
South Park: The Fractured but Whole
Sudden Strike 4
Dawn of War 3 maybe
The Spatials: Galactology
Diluvion
The Guild 3

Looks neat. I like the Sun Rod especially.

Rising Storm 2

Hopefully LEGO Worlds gets finally released.

but I'm already there

Yeah, I meant frost.

Certainly not Consolelord.

Most excited for;
Yakuza 0 comes out in Janurary, then Yakuza Kawami in the summer, then Yakuza 6 finally in 2018
SNK already revealed they have several titles planned for 2017, Metal Slug 8 and Samurai Shodown VII being the most likely.
Etrian Odyssey V will probably get announced for localization next month
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd's Translation is 100% complete and it's in the editing phase, so it should be out this year.
Disaster Report 4 is confirmed for getting an english release
A-Train 3D PC is getting an english release soon
Ys VIII was confirmed for localization by Falcom

I'm also mildly interested in Valkyria Revolution, Tokyo Xanadu, Atelier Firis, Nights of Azure 2, Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash and Mary Skelter: Nightmares. Also hoping we finally get more info on Vanillaware's new game; 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim.

The FROST alpha is going pretty well so far by the way, if Naugrim ever figures out how to get hypothermia, hallucinations, and weapon durability working I'd probably like it more than DUST and STALKER.

How do you monitor your stats? Do you still need to type a console command in to check them?

that user that said the reviews for it weren't good was just shitposting r-right?

Absolutely nothing. Feels good being freed from the cancer that is modern games, now I have more time to play through Thief fan missions.

The sluggish and floaty movement is a telltale sign of it all, you can never have a flawless series, look at Metal Gear and Ace Combat.

What.

i just wanted one series that i liked to end with a nice and quiet sendoff. is that too much to ask for? dont answer that a rhetorical question

Even if it's not as good as the rest, I'll still end up buying it for VF5:FS.

Those aren't arguments

Good thing I wasn't making arguments.

That's what we thought about 2016 remember. And look what happened.

history repeats itself. I remember when these dipshits said 2015 was going to be such a great year

i don't think anyone here said 2015 was going to be a good year.

2016 was a great year for fighting games.

I did, I was looking forward to HM2 and MGS V and needless to say I was disappointed. Never get hyped for anything.

It was constantly said amid the endless whining and bitching of

2013 < 2014 < 2016 < 2015

Chronicles of elyria (2018 earliest)
Bannerlord

user, your mother and I have some very bad news for you…

Several developers are likely to die off in 2017. Who are you hoping to die first?

Gearbox

what's the mil sim's name?

Valve

Nintendo both hardware AND software

There are probably more but 2017 is actually looking okay. For everyone who thinks vidya died years ago find another hobby and pic related.

EDF 5
EBF 5
Other things I guess

NO MARIE, NO BUY.