Killer Instinct goes full SJW

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nickytwit
asunow
archive.fo/9PBsj
kinuxxx.tumblr.com/post/154670871880
gamesindustry.biz/articles/2016-05-10-disney-infinity-is-dead-as-disney-exits-game-publishing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who cares?

woah there friendo, how about a webm?

OP, I want to you bend down and suck me off for not making a mirror of this shit.

Someone has never been fucked in a loving manner.

Sorry guys I don't know how to make mirrors. I'm a faggot I guess.

Well now that OP is dead let's discuss the lack of culturally appropriate native characters in video games.

Thunder being adhered to like this was very very old news, like when the character was first revealed in 2013. And is it just me, or is the character pretty much exactly the same? I'm not a native american, but it just looks like someone went to a history museum and took one of the wax sculptures. Do you really gotta take a field trip to the Beadmarket Tribe to figure this out?

Also, no one cares because it's an Xbone exclusive. I would have been playing the shit out of this if it came out on PS4, but them's the breaks, I guess.

I didn't realize an Xbone exclusive title had any fans around this part to defend it. Oh well.

It came out on PC too.

PS4 is an impossibility because Microshit owns the franchise.

Making a buff mullet wearing red skinned giant naked man to appease to small yellow skinned mexicans that might have 1/32 native american blood ist a great marketing gag that blue haired thing came up with.

Who the fuck plays fighters on PC?

Can we at least try with our bait? If it was an SJW game they would have taken an established white character and made him into a poor caricature of a Native American

KI is shit though. Who care?

huehuehue

Who still plays Killer Instinct?

I cry because I loved the Snes game and I can't do anything to change what happened.

When I saw the redesigns of the alien and the raptor I already knew the game went to shit.

I'm just curious, why do you think KI is shit? I mean, I have my own reasons but I'm wondering what yours are.

At least they have a cultural consultant. Reminder that Ubisoft had basically a team of researchers to making Connor as true to life as possible. Then when the game came out, people called Connor racist because he acted like stereotypes.

Most people don't have any clue about the differences between native americans, me included. I don't think them "reimagining" him is going to do anything at all for the character, but it's kinda cool that they decided to go to one specific tribe and make him into one of them.

This guy's right. It's not really an SJW thing to try to make your Native American as Native American as he could be. When it comes to things like fighting games, if you're going to represent these concepts like Tibetian warrior monks and traditional Native Americans, trying to be authentic shouldn't be frowned upon.

Well we got a new costume, and learned a SJW works in Iron Galaxy, also that people bitched enough to make this happen

Altough nothing happened at all, i now have concerns about these people working at Iron Galaxy.

Me

For such a savage and strong native warrior culture, why did they lose to the boys in blue.

Underhanded tactics and just plain old good american firepower.

Nigger tier IQ, didn't invent a written language or the wheel, spent more time raping innocent white women and scalping children than they did organizing against the white man and, same as coons, couldn't stay away from booze and drugs.

The real tragedy is that the white settlers didn't wipe out the red nigger.

Said nobody ever.

Because it wasn't "Native Americans vs. Americans. It was "Inuits vs Americans" And we fucked the Inuits. Then the Cherokee, and so on and so on.By the time the Indians realized we saw them all as the same, their numbers have dwindled way too much to have a big resistance. And as said, underhanded tactics like giving them smallpox blankets as gifts.

See that's the thing. No one noticed them being PROGRESSIVE - so they had to make this video to jerk themselves off in typical SJW fashion

They would've also shrunk Orchid's rack and removed the jiggle from her ultra combo. It probably wouldn't have even been added if it actually was an SJW game.

People who don't want to buy a console specific stick, don't want to pay for online, and want to take advantage of Crapcom's stupidity.

The white man's greatest weakness is human compassion.

Whites didn't need underhanded tactics to fight spear chucking native niggers.

It's an advantage when aimed at fellow whites. Sadly, leftists are allowed to live.

OP is a faggit.

Always the PR positions.

The "Savage Noble" cliche needs to die, this is just as worse as Blizzards' "Orcs dindunuffin!" vid related

One of the many devs working KI is Iron Galaxy, shit PC ports and goddamn NuMale-ran studio.

That smallpox blanket stuff is a myth, you really believe that somehow a bunch of settlers knew about biological warfare before germ theory?

The implication is that it is difficult or even impossible to "resonate" with a character if they're not exactly your gender or from your cultural background. I disagree with this notion entirely. That's absurd, because otherwise I wouldn't have been able to resonate with the myriad of Japanese characters and female characters I've been exposed to.
Why? What does the character stand to gain from such a portrayal? The character gains nothing; instead, you want progressive brownie points. You at Microsoft want to have your cake and eat it too. You want to appeal to the SJW types who screech about whatever garbage comes out of their mouths in relation to how characters are designed, and at the same time you want to try to appeal to your consumer base, who have largely told you that nobody gives a shit about these issues.
Yeah, yeah, you're not the first people to ever collaborate like.
How the hell is a video game character going to "reinforce my self esteem"? That seems absurd, because most people don't care about how a character looks. In this case, the game's a fighting game, so if it's worth its salt, the people who play it are going to worry more about things like frame data, grappling moves, specials, counters, and other things of this nature. They're not going to give a shit about this tripe.

Cause they didn't know they were being wiped out before it was too late. Not to mention, the natives weren't all just 1 group of people. They were different tribes that didn't get along.

I like the Savage Noble idea, just not overusing it.

All I know is that Orchid has rocking tits, and if they really were infected with Social Justice, the guy responsible would probably be skinned alive for it. Still, at least it's a decent fighting game. Shame that SFV gets exposure while KI goes fairly unnoticed.

It wasn't an SJW game at first - Double Helix was the developer that made the first eight characters, but then they switched to IG which is full of no-talent SJWs.

They haven't changed Orchid because she's "good enough" as is and they have said that they would change things about her if they were to redesign her again.

Gosh. I guess I'll have to do what I've been doing for the last 6 years and not buy video games.

The guy responsible for Orchid's redesign is no longer with them because it switched developers from Double Helix to Iron Galaxy in between Seasons 1 and 2.

Damn nigga those are Daria-tier glasses!

Because in the US, "Heroes" are like trends, back then it was Revolutionaries, then it was Military Adventurers, then Cowboys, Antiheroes, hardboiled Detectives, Scientist adventurers, and now Superheroes, there's not much cultural continuity when you got fucking guilt-tripping media who says when you can and can't do with certain stories.

It's good from time to time, but goddamn, this is giving me flashbacks of AssCreed 3's native Assassin, and that was game was a fucking ass.

Rushed for a launch title for the Xbone, took them like 2 years to make it worth it, good mechanics though, but fuck those PC puritans.

Microsoft had a good developer slip away from their grasp, fucking idiots.

Well that's depressing.

I'm pretty sure the white man's weakness is actually stupidity. Seriously when is the white man's intellect supposed to kick in to save the fucking white man from the Muslims or his own government?

twitter.com/nickytwit

All western games are SJW shit nowadays. It's time to learn commie or nuke-roach speak.

Nah, it's emotional weakness. You see the same shit with people in gaming who do things like getting hyped. They do know better, but let their emotions get the best of them like a woman.

thats called white guilt and the fear of being called a racist.

Honestly, blue hair, problem glasses, "cultural appropriation", it had all the hallmarks of being shit.
But they actually did a good job. It fits the game's theme and is historically and culturally accurate, which I can respect.

It seems logical to come to the conclusion that using items belonging to sick people were cause for the spreading of said illness. Or are you saying the almighty white man is too damn stupid to think of such a simple idea?
Fucking retards.

WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY DO TO MY CHILDHOOD?, YOU FUCKING MARXISTS CANT LEAVE ANYTHING ALONE CAN YOU?

Not to mention five seconds of googling gives you sources of whites giving Indians blankets from "the small pox hospital" in order to have the "desired effect" of getting them sick.

Not that it was necessary anyway, if they didn't die so easily from diseases there would've been a lot more native slaves instead of traveling all the way to Africa to buy some.

Thing is the devs talking about this aren't the debs who actually did this. Chief Thunder was redesigned by the original devs, who aside from a note in the art book, didn't call much attention to it. These devs came in after season one and act like they did this for ass pats

I want to cum on those glasses

Who cares if its cultural appropriate? Stereotype fighters are fine. Clearly if they are spending a lot of time on if one character is "appropriate" then the game is going to blow.

Would you cum like a faucet?

Kill yourself

Alright faggot, tell me how would you make Thunder more appropiate for your tastes?

Five seconds of googling will also tell you millions of jews were murdered by Nazis, user.

asunow .asu.edu/content/new-research-shows-seals-sea-lions-likely-spread-tuberculosis-humans

I wish they fucked up as hard as they could. Just have those SJWs that have never even seen a Native American design one based entirely on popular culture, but still made it "culturally sensitive" and ended up with a bland representation that pleased no one.

Can you prove they weren't?

Yeah, marxists. Marxism is a jewish invention that has been subverting the west for a long time.

That was tried a few times. It didn't work because any native American who was old enough to work was a better woodsman than nearly any white on the continent. Either they were kept in shackles and overseen 24/7 which was grossly inefficient or they disappeared the first time they got within fifty yards of a treeline. There's some pretty funny stories (probably apocryphal) where a mother and her child would be captured together and sooner or later the mother would escape alone and people would write a bunch of invective about how even a wolf would abandon their child less readily than an Indian, then a few weeks later the child would escape just as cleanly.

Let's be fair here. Native American mythology
In short, a huge number of individual nations with a general genetic heritage that linked them fell to a rather euro-diverse but unified people because we didn't realize they were divided before we set out to conquer them. By the time all was said and done, they were reduced to less than a hundredth of their original holdings, if that. Basically a matter of tech and culture. I'm no white-guilt motherfucker, but it wasn't exactly America's finest hour.

…I could have sworn that box was empty before I started typing.

Fucking faggots and pseudo intellectual cunts pretending that they are doing the world a deeply important service. "Hurrr They needz to collaborate with us and not just do whatever they want!"

Fuck off Chief Firewater. Why don't you go fuck over your own people by embezzling more government money while everyone else drinks themselves to death?

This game was supposed to be about pop culture tropes, not sjw shite. The irony from the video is the tribe they spoke to said they didn't care how Thunder was designed at first.

This game isn't even good because Season 3 is a fucking mess. I don't know why I still have this piece of shit game installed.

Maybe i'm the only one who actually watched the entire video, but

Why are you guys all mad at this? Isn't the entire point of why SJWs are bad isthat they demand that stuff they don't like be removed or that they want to sacrifice historical accuracy for "diversity"? Isn't this what they SHOULD be doing?

Or did we all go full retard and think anything even vaguely having to do with appealing to minorities = bad now? Wouldn't that be proving the actual SJWs who claim that everybody who disagrees with them are bigots as being right?

I can't speak for the native north americans because they are boring as fuck and didn't have that many cool cities (though they had a few, will post those if people care) and as such I'm no interested in them but for the Mesoamericans, what fucked them over is that literally everybody in the region hated the Aztecs, so everybody allied with the Spainish instead of uniting to fight them off, which then allowed the Conquistadors to suck up the power vacuum and establish dominance.

Most of the first hand accounts from the Conquistadors themselves note that they were getting boned pretty hard in the battles they didn't have native allies to help just due to the sheer difference in numbers and not understanding the terrain well; The Spainish weren't really wildly successful till after having giant native armies of their own to support them and after the Aztecs were already suffering from famine and smallpox outbreaks.

Also, fact, the Spainish also abadoned almost all of their steel armor super early on because of how humid the climate was, they very quickly switched to the cotton armor padding the natives used, which was soaked in mineral heavy water so after it was dried the interior would crystallize.

Again, can't speak for the north americans, but the Aztecs and such had a written language (It was a mix of an actual written language and hieroglyphs) and and had invented wheels, but since there were no beasts of burden to actually attach carts and shit too they didn't use them for stuff other then toys

Again, north america isn't my area of knowledge, but AFAIK there's only a few confirmed cases of this happening, such as in 1763 during the Pontiac War

Were they on some sort of drug?

I don't own Windows 10 you idiot.

Ditch the Native American design entirely and turn him into pic related

The video screams "sjw pandering" with a blue-haired, tattooed-hipster twat more or less saying, "MIUH DIVERSITAH!" They could have just said, "We wanted Thunder to have a bad-ass costume, and we figured we speak to someone who can really help us" without the sjw shit.

As like a 7% injun of Cherokee descent, this really rustles my jimbobs.

You make a fair enough point. I suppose the very model of a SJW in blue hair and daria glasses coming to gloat about it is enough to set off the alarm despite the actual change having some actual sense to it.

No, the video sounds perfectly normal. But the chick in it has the thickest glasses known to man and dyed hair so everyone interprets it as only SJW bullshit.

Did you miss all the talk of, "accurate and insensitive representation"? That's basically Sarkeesian's angle, isn't it? "Women aren't represented correctly!"

Identity politics not even once.

It mostly has to do with the fact that Thunder looks almost exactly the same has his original costume, they clearly are operating under SJW influence, and that they're wasting time and money on consulting actual Native American tribes and possibly other ethnic groups on the "sensitivity" of their character designs instead of fixing their severely busted ass game.

I'm willing to bet this isn't the end of it, they'll probably consult some actual tibetan monks to see if Jago's design is "culturally appropriate", maybe redesign other characters as well. Considering that this game was supposed to be all about movie tropes, and they have some SJW-pandering female characters in the game as well, this game is a total fucking wash in my eyes.

If it counts for anything, I couldn't care less about this.
my preferred fightan is guilty gear, and i've never played a ki game, but still.

It was already culturally appropriate, you're not culturally appropriate.

I overall don't mind this because the SJW actually went to injuns and asked how they'd want to be portrayed in vidyas instead of just making some "lelelel PC le noble savages" bullshit and the character didn't even turn out that different from the original, he just has more hair and some paint

In all fairness, we've been doing this for years. We're far, far past the point of this just being something that can be rationalized or handwaved away. SJWs literally have tried to infiltrate media and vidya and have been enforcing their ridiculous hyper-sensitive ideology into everything.

The fact that a cunty hipster bitch is front and center for the video talking about cultural sensitivity as the main reason they needed to "fix" a giant walking stereotype character that's literally no worse than any of the other Injun fightan characters that exist just shows that Microsoft has become to receptive to twitter and journo whining.

What is it with the fighting game community and being cancer?

This is how retarded you sound.

This. It would have been one thing if they were making it about historical accuracy in a straightforward way but they yet again choose to slip in and frame it as "fuck whitey" because his injun designs are "hateful" and "inconsiderate".

This too.

Filtered.

marxism is a meaningless buzzword that has been thrown around on the internet for a long time

My brother from another mother
But I can't lie and say that KI is the only other game I watch at tournaments aside from +r and Tatsunoko vs Capcom. It looks fun to me and aside from being locked on xbone/w10 I would play it.

said who? no one even talks about this game to start, this is just them attempting to get some attention back to the game before it flounders out completely.

you retards are two sides of the same coin, the only difference is the ideology. not the same person but like him i consider myself as an individual with different ideas that can range from different spectrum, what you and sjws sound like a bunch of collectivism faggots. dont get me wrong, sjws are a bunch of fucking parasites but you guys arent far apart from them with this sort of thinking. also fite me faggit

The problem is definitely how she masturbates in front of the camera at how sensitive she is, even though what they did is a step up from, say, battlefield 1. You can't take socjus out of an SJW just because they did something with a modicum of sense.

I guess I'm mainly recalling stuff from personal experience, because I've spoken with fanboys of KI that vehemently said up and down that this game has no SJW influence driving it.

It's retarded that this fucker got paid for their bullshit, but at least they kept it in a somewhat reasonable space.
We can have a 300+ reply panic when they start actual non-whitewashing, but complaining about designers consulting injuns while designing an injun character is a bit much.

The whole thing sounded like sjw material with "MUH DIVERSITAH!".

Nice bait thread OP

I blame esports.

there are sjw among the devs but the objective of the game itself is not being sjw propaganda unlike actual sjw games, so the sjw aren't driving it. Similar shit happened with Skullgirls except they didn't add and instead took 3 pantyshots and now they are the evil sjw of the fighting games.

I mean like, that's actually kind of cool. If they wanted to shoot for a more honest representation but still keep in mind the trope for the time, I wouldn't be arguing. Remove the blue haired chick and honestly this would seem 200% more genuine. Though maybe I'm wrong. Does any of this actually make me want to get Killer Instinct? No.

they censored the game to promote their new multicultural garbage game to SJWs

With skullgirls the thing was they were smug and bitchy about it.
They could have added panty shots for all i cared, that kind of smug bitchiness should get a dev bullied to the unemployment line.
All the chimping out here is from seeing the typical sjw warning signs of shitty died hair with coke bottle glasses and some buzzwords.
The two situations aren't similar at all.

Didn't some Lab Zero employee regularly retweet John Flynt.

They censored Eliza and multiple other characters as stated by Mike Z. Lab Zero employees are friends with and retweet Wu. Kinukakes even drew fan art of his game.

Oh for sure that one girl looked like the most sterotypical SJW possible, but other then that this seems more like, an actual, non retarded attempt towards just representing minorities.

I mean, as long as they don't replace the original costumes, why not? More content is good and from a visual design standpoint they seem to fit into the aesthetic fine.

The skullgirls thing wasn't censorship despite what Holla Forums might tell you, it's just that those 3 shots animated poorly due to "forcing" the panties to show, when if animated naturally they wouldn't have shown, so in the process of making the animations better they had to be changed.

If it was actual censorship then the other bazillion panty and titshots in the game would have been changed then it wasn't. Additionally, their art directory has complained about SJW's making her scared to post her guro art online before.

I fucking hate you jesus fuck. So you're mad about the "PC" Shit they're redesigning but make him a gender swapped waifu

Please end yourself

I'm not talking about gender swapping I'm talking about outright replacing him.

One of Eliza's victory animations and a few of fillia's werechanged due to Milke being prudish, yeah, but they were changed before they officially got added to the game and it wasn't due to outside pressure or preception.

If that counts as censoring, then where the fuck do you draw the line between a dev just making a decision on their own and censorship?

IIRC, Kinuko was on a panel with Wu one time but that's litterally the extent of how much they know each other. I've never seen anybody offer any evidence whatsoever that they are friends of anything of the sort. Mind posting the fanart, I've never heard of that either?

Kinuko has also complained about SJW's before as I said here so I very much doubt those claims without evidence.

Fuck off I'd rather have him in the game and just some waifu pandering

Thats even the lowest pandering pool of faggots.

What baffles me is that ~20 frames were altered, 3 of them panty shots and people lost their shit on this board. Granted, I can guess that a good number of Skullgirls detractors on Holla Forums don't actually play the game but still.

Not with the reason and wording that one of them gave its not. The phrase used for the reason was "we grew up" not "we are making the animations flow better". It was a lower animator on the totem, but alex was the one who approved his message.

She also actively hangs out with cancer devs like wu. Granted you could say she played nuce with him as to not burn bridges, but she did fellate his work a bit. As for indivisible, alex is a better character designer than her but left because mike is a shithead. Most of the shit at lab zero can be found caused by alex.

see

I'm pretty convinced it was primarily started here by outsiders as a way to make devs feel like they were going to get hate no matter who they appealed to or what they did (so they might as well do what the people in the media say)

I never said friends, nust that she played a little too nice. There was fanart that mariel drew of that blonde from wus game, but we laughed because while it was q00% better than wus work, it showed that wus work is unsalvageable.

lol

cry more you edgy faggot

Not that I'd enjoy waifu pandering in this game anyways since their artists are completely talentless losers, just look what they did to tusk

They made him look marginally handsome?

I think you're in the wrong thread boi

They made him look like a generic, boring NPC from Skyrim with no art style whatsoever?

Oh that, yeah, he's really generic looking, he looked generic back in 2 too.

nice one imgur

To be fair, Tusk has always looked bad. His first season his hair was atrocious. Not defending the New Season's art but Tusk is a poor example

Actually, I dare to say that Tusk might've looked better in KI2. His design might've been generic but at least he had personality. The original games had an art style, this new one doesn't.

What the fuck ? How many cucks did we get over here ?

Tusk was the least ugly-looking character in KI Season 3. For some reason Season 3 just looked like an ugly Dreamcast game.

If you thought Tusk looked terrible, wait until you see what they did to Kim. She came out of a Dreamcast game with Gargos.

The Dreamcast didn't make developers fuck up facial features like that.

Dreamcast games didn't look like complete shit either (see pic).

The original face wasn't much better.

Least it's clearly symmetrical.

None of the KI2 models were good-looking; not even in their day.

I beg your pardon, even the Dreamcast could do more attractive characters than that blob-faced monster

The original games' women all looked like Janet Jackson but at least they looked like women.

Orchid went through some changes since KI1. They went with the mulatto look for KI2, yet she's supposed to be related to Jago…who wasn't mulatto. I'm kinda glad they dropped some of that shit in the new KI even though sjws will probably ruin the next game.

I believe Rare had her stated as mulatto in KI1, but CG limitations and all.

can someone get my black ass in there so I can give my niggas so purple and a robo arm

Who the fuck plays fighters on console?

This is just about the most retarded concept of all time and is full of contradictions from why leftists tell us to do about embracing cultures and diversity.

Who thought up this shit and when did it even become a thing?

the video makes no mention of cultural appropriation at all

35 seconds in, Neon Haired Problem Glasses says they want to make Thunder more "culturally appropriate".

That's not what cultural appropriation is. Cultural Appropriation™ is when someone incorporates the traditions, teachings, technology, or anything from a foreign culture into their own. As a shitty example, some dipshits claim that white people who wear dreadlocks are appropriating Black/Haitian/Jamaican culture.

Contrast this with striving towards authenticity/realism. That is what is going on here. That by itself is fine, but they're doing it because they believe that the existing character is offensive, and that's where I think the problem lies.

No, user, that's something else.

Cultural appropriation is the complaint that, say, white people can;t use characters or settings or ideas that draw from other cultures because it's not theirs, that that's "stealing". Obviously, this is retarded

Something being culturally appropriate is just it not being a stereotype, I think.

I didn't know Holla Forums had this many "neutrals" from Holla Forums. Sad state of affairs when those clowns think they are welcome anywhere.

For fucks sake. It's a fighting game not some historical game.

For fucks sake, everytime.

Is that some glorified way to be in charge of social media?

I'm not sure which to be looking for in this thread, if the OP is on the dev team, looking for shit to stir so that they can post it on their twitter, or if the people in this thread are this gullible to get angry about a game no one plays.

Germ theory didn't exist back then you fucking retard.

The only reason women are in gaming is to whore for attention, like basically everything else they pretend to care about in life is really about.

Why so surprised? KI 2013 has been SJW-friendly from the very start.

live with your shame

Also, compare the B. Orchid Retro Costume they had initially planned and ready to ship (as seen in "Killer Instinct Ultra Fan Book"), with the one they actually ended using.

Murricans, explain this shit

Has there ever been a generation that embraced double think as much?

All it's missing is a burqa. Hell, I don't understand why they don't just give a pretense and put a potato sack on every female character, it's basically what they want.

Oh, wait, I know, using the female dress of the progressive Religion of Peace is cultural appropriation.

They never fixed the retro costumes either. They look like absolute shit even today, like they're still wearing cellophane wigs.

Americans are an odd bunch, even the ones who supposedly read their stuff like in Holla Forums (with the exception of few bright minds)
They talk against multi-culti and homologation, but indeed decide to pack all western european countries under the same bag and call it a day, same with eastern europe and even worse; they talk about this whole D&C shill stuff shenanigans but instantly decide to call out eastern europe for being mongrels and not white due to one drop rule, yes, serbs and czechs aren't white, except the baltics and finnos because they are based, even when a good chunk of them look like Charles Bronson
Modern Holla Forums and the american userbase was a mistake
/sp/ was right

Regarding native americans, and the northern/middle ones which i somewhat know (the desert nomads), they had cool cities, not in proportions of the mayans and aztecs, but were destroyed long time ago, and the remains re-destroyed by the americans and southern mexicans in their conquests in the 1800's
Some remains still stand, like a big-money housing complex portion in Arizona (Casa Grande), the Chaco Valley temples, the White Cliff complex
I still cannot comprehend why the U.S. natives cry when protrayed as giant hulking dudes who cast thunder and ride horse while double wielding bows, i meet some them and they love the shit out of that, but somehow their reps talk against

Baseball, mom's apple pie, stars and stripes, turkey dinner at designated dates, missiles labeled Liberty. It's a melting pot, but like in any slow-cooked stew there are ingredients that will rise to the surface. Coming from a Russian-born-slavshit-tracksuitsquatter who became a naturalized citizen here even before deciding to join military service, it is all too easy for people to take the top spoonfull and think that's all there is to the meal.

I don't know the rest but I wasn't thinking Killer Instinct was a SJW game because of Thunder, but because of other things. Mostly the shitty quality.

I will vouch for this having grown up 7 hours from the southern border in Arizona. While the place was full of grill-niggers, I still did feel a strong American culture behind all of it. Mostly in the media and my upbringing.

They also gave some extra covering to Kim Wu's Retro Costume. This time it was not a surprise though, but already the thing to expect from them.

meant to

Didn't the composer or someone bitch about quitting if they'd use that design in the book or something along those lines?

I literally cannot tell if this is bait. But if it isn't I think that would be worse.

It makes sense from the reps perspectives. The reservations are a mess of meth and alcoholism and domestic violence, the Crow reservation in Montana is the second most depressing place I've ever been after the slums of Rio. They just sit there and rot and everyone who doesn't live there pretends they don't exist. And when American media wants to depict a native American, it's not about the destitution they live in now, it's always about the brave savages that used to live here and then disappeared mysteriously and definitely don't live four hours away in broken down rusted trailers.

The simple truth is that they should have been wiped out, much like the spics, back when their numbers were manageable.

Wouldn't have been surprising coming from a femfreq follower and "male feminist ally".

Do you have any link to that interview, btw?

Didn't he quit anyways?

While i agree, those fellas cannot portray natives as the dressed stray dogs they look like now all the time, you need some images, and if stronger the better, obviously not that exagerated, to sheer those fellas up
They live happily at least (as in they sleep drunk or with 2 bags of Dewritos inside), but they have no goal nor future in their culture/society, their apocalypse practically happened and they are just waiting for their end, but you go 2 hours down south and the spanish-talking ones are rarely drunk or rarely over-eating, yet they work and build shit in their places, along with having at the very least one street without trash around, pulling banter too
U.S. natives are really rare bunch compared to the colonized ones or the others who live in the cities

Imagine the sheer dread if germans were portrayed as only satanic nazis or rampant cuckold homosexu- …wait a sec

Cool meme, friend-o
What they need is Jesus
Jesus and a strong policy of killing their trash
It might genocide them by accident, but hey at least there's an excuse somewhere in that plan

He still works… elsewhere…

NuDoom

Those Native Americans in the video just look like Mexicans whose parents decided not to give them an Hispanic sounding name, kek

Spinal is literally the only character worth the shit in KI now.

You are not the sharpest tool in the shed are you
Pro-tip: Mexicans are native americans mixed in, with the ones living in the border (ironically the ones who rarely jump fence) being literally the same native americans one sees robbing hair spray in the local gas stations

you lying faggot

Yeah, they truly need the teachings of a Jew. How about a gas chamber?

Go play your identity politics with the devil commie.

Check your data first
Jesus was from the tribe of Judah, and he wanted to restore the old teachings before they all got into the same bag after the babylonians kicked them for some of them being cunts
King of Jews is a mistranslation itself, as jews themselves in their treacherous form were only a sub-group without that name
That one sub-group that ironically for a lot of people Jesus was heavily against, and they are also the ones who formed the current way of jewery
For sounding like a Holla Forumsack, you sure are misinformed as shit, there's a couple of threads touching those themes back there

Never change Christcucks.

The white man's greatest weakness is decadent vanity. This manifests itself in totally self-destructive acts of 'compassion' - which are always designed to provide a dopamine rush for the spiritually dead and materially coddled.

Micro$oft are never going to stop raping Rare are they?

Just make an ass out of yourself then, point still stands
Just like how KI sucks, Rare died long time ago along with their IP's
Soundtrack is cool thou

Allegedly they are losing market dominance in desktop computing, which might force them into providing quality products. In like, 3 years.

Why would they start doing that now? They've never done it before

Gaming and general use computing becoming significantly more linux friendly. Low turn out for hardware reporting is stifling that a bit however.

There's an image of this because you dumb fuckers keep repeating the same drivel over and over again praying it will eventually stick.

Jesus was a Semitic kike, Christianity is a Jewish cult, it has as much to do with Europe and whites as Horus and Osiris. By all means, keep pretending you don't worship the Jewish god of war.

And yes, your point still stands, whites that don't share your love of Jews should die, but mudshits, niggers, spics and every other vile subhuman on the planet is sacred and in need of saving.

Oh no an MSPaint comic where everyone who disagrees with you looks ugly, how will anyone argue that!

You forgot the final part that would make something actually culturally appropriative:

Seeing something cool from another culture and thinking "hey thats cool I want to try" is not appropriation but appreciation. Imitation is, after all, the sincerest form of flattery. Wearing the fashion, hairstyle or whatever of another while acknowledging it as theirs is no harm, no foul. The 'problem' comes when you take something like that and claim it is your own invention.

Its the same difference as citing a paper or plagiarising it.

Hey guys, Can you kindly stop with the Holla Forums vs Holla Forums shit? I understand that you guys need a proper place for debating each other since Holla Forums and Holla Forums themselves are run by an echo chamber. However this is a video games board, not a political board.

The concept of Jesus Christ being a jew is irrelevant to both the thread and the board itself, if you wanna debate with each other then use >>>/new/.

I swear this feels like some kind of goon tactic to "act like Holla Forums" and start talking going on and on about DA JEWZ., and then have another guy take the bait and cause chaos.

there's nothing unique or memorable about the second version, just looks like a generic native american warrior.

first one was much better.

OOOOOH NOOOO!
I have been blamed as the political contrary position, surely this means you have won the entire discussion ever forever, and is no way a concession that you need to take aim at a self created perception of my position on the matter as a way of making it easier to argue.

Why not discuss the older killer instincts, while we are at it?

fake mark is fake

You haven't seen how in Holla Forums it goes. Always someone makes some "religion" related crap in order to lure idiots to do what? Moan and throw shit at each other. Pure cancer I tell you.
It's better for that filth, who constantly tries to engage religious topics, to go back to his saloon

Cancer or not, it's irrelevant to the discussion at hand. Which is why I deleted the posts, not because of my personal views but rather because it's derailing the thread with dumb shit.

I know I'm making the situation worse by capcoding and shit, but for fuck sake this is such an obvious D&C tactic, shits practically staged at this point.

but anyway getting back on topic.

Agreed, it's a shame that it seems that most western "developers" are worried about PR and pleasing the indie clique rather than making good games. I miss the PSX/PS2 days when developers would sexualize the shit out of game characters and make shit up like Gold and Silver from God Hand. Guess we just gotta wait for the industry to come to its senses, IF it ever happens. At least we still have the Japanese to a certain extent.

This.

Only retards let this shit into their games so nothing of value is ever lost. If you were paying attention during the 90s you would know that ignoring it is exactly what made it go away.

Was it that weak-ass bait post about "lel u guize are ezactly da same as SJWs!!!!!"
When the points you make are so retarded they get mistaken for bait, maybe it's time to consider the fact that you were too dumb to post here anyway.

yeah, because ignoring the issue worked SO WELL for comic books.

Apples are totally analogous to oranges :^)

That implies people were ignoring the problem in comics.
Seems to me that you have a habit of yapping your mouth off about things you don't know about I hate to break it to you, but a lot of people here are here because of ideological interference in games. It's not something you exclusively are known to you. mark

Can you honestly not see how pozzed videogames are these days? Are you also blind to the fact that this is a growing trend?

Aren't all the pozzed comics selling terribly though? Like industry-history levels of low?

Yes they are, but for some reason Marvel is doubling down.

Looks like the paradigm is going to change, though.

It's so bad most comic book stores have stopped selling comics altogether and started selling Magic cards. Not that even that is gonna last long considering how cucked Wizards of the Coast are getting.

They always double down. Like every other religious fanatic they will never admit they are wrong, they just need to keep at it and stop them evil racists from poking holes in their bubble and all will be fine.

You'd think they'd put 2 and 2 together.

Hopefully when capeshit movies finally stop spellbounding normalfags, they'll collapse in on themselves then.

A clique of opportunistic authoritarians inviting each other into the company, that assumed positions of authority. That have a political agenda before an artistic one. Thing is, low effort uninvolved political bullshit doesn't sell to anyone so it has to be masked under some other method, and opportunistic snakes are more than happy to try and cement themselves into groups that they do not have sincere interest in to use as a tool for imposing a political message.

I'll give you a history lesson, in the 90s "political correctness" become a thing and it was very important that everyone stops using words like "retard" and replace them with words like "special".

Now even through you clearly weren't old enough to recognize this at the time you still know the word "retard" and "special" has also become and insult. This is because people didn't give a fuck that someone was telling them to change their vocabulary, they didn't actively fight this change, all they did was keep doing what they had always done and not really give a fuck.

This is how they are defeated, not though political action but through mockery and disregard. Take it from someone much older that has seen all this before, fighting only make their argument appear valid

And the default costume doesn't look like a generic native american warrior?

Personally I think both look cool, and I as I said in my other posts in this thread I have a hard time complaining considering it's free optional content. If it was a mandatory change to the default costume I would certainly understand the anger but it's not that.

There's really so many other, better things we could be complaining about. Like how swords are censored in the US and european versions of Dragon Ball Heros to be sticks, or actual instances of SJW's ruining things, but this, at least to me, seems like how people who give a shit about social stuff to do that sort of thing right in an non obnoxious, actually beneficial way rather then just whining about misogyny and making retarded demands.

I do think it's funny this is what they decided to change though rather then Maya and her stage, since, you know, she supposed to actually be Incan, not Mayan.

I agree Fellow Anonymous.

Picture related.

Quit whistle blowing buddy, you might gag.

I dont see how its SJW to make something realistic and as close to real life as possible while still being fun for the videogame

Shut the fuck up you geriatric retard. You don't fight these cunts with mockery and disregard, that's not how you win, that's just how you rile them up for a giggle or two.

Do you think mockery is going to win you the fight against ISIS? Because these dipshits are no less fanatical or hell bent on your destruction, they are merely too high on estrogen to not get PTSD from wielding a rifle. Doesn't stop them from importing their cannon fodder, which will do the job for them.

No, you gather a bunch of good lads, dress them up in uniforms and tell them to smash anyone with problem glasses or brightly colored hair into the pavement until they get brain damage. And you keep doing it until the leftists are so scared they stop screeching their drivel.

And after that we put you in charge of everything else to "prevent the degeneracy" and totally not act in a corrupt hypocritical way of an authoritarian political class.
Enough of your boondoggling.

Yeah, obviously the solution is to keep doing what we've been doing for the past 50 years, because that's worked out so well for us, look where we are.

Oh, wait, maybe we should try real communism and all starve to death? Won't have time for vidya when you're busy roasting a rat over a barrel fire.

Look, buddy you're not going to put your hands on the steering wheel neither is your retarded half sister that uses xe xir pronouns.

How in the FUCK is this SJW??

What arguments?
Put me in charge of everything and kill/silence everyone that disagrees with me?
BEEN THERE
DONE THAT

At this point at this moment i am not even mad, the totality of my sides dialectically went to the world spirit to have an ideal last kek

heheheheh

I love photos like this. I could solo everyone in that room at once. Weak, effeminate, and stupid.

Dude, with the size of those glasses you could probably find the USA flag on the moon and take a picture of it.

Mockery and disregard is the best weapon against these alternative nazi bastards, although another huge problem is their government influence. This may change during Trumps administration however. but yeah there's a difference between ignoring something and not doing anything at all. Obviously "fighting" with them makes them gather up people and start a mob, however if you pick them apart and show them for what they really are, then they fall apart.

it's the same thing in video games, and it's why Hatred got 400k copies sold rather than around 4,000. People are sick of political correctness and want to do things the way they want to. Obviously you have people like David Jaffe and Tim Schafer who turn the other way because of MUH DAUGHTER, but the reality is that completely ignoring the problem won't make it go away, it's all about approach.

This is comedy gold, you are like one of those tiny dogs that carries on and acts tough but cowers and pisses if someone actually approaches.

It's gamergate all the way to the top, the answer is make sure everyone knows who's there for the using vidya as a vehicle for their ideology REGARDLESS OF WHAT THAT IDEOLOGY IS, and who's there for the dev. There needs to be care taken into this process to insure another set of ideals eats into the power vacuum left behind by their departure and we run into the same problem.

>>>Holla Forums1104283
archive.fo/9PBsj

And everything about socialism Holla Forums and anyone needs to know.

Just about everything politicians do is just to further their political career and has nothing to do with their personal beliefs, if PC becomes as mocked as it was in the 90s then it's something that wont further their career.

Don't get caught up in interwebs bullshit, it isn't that relevant, instead when talking to people IRL mock the SJWs. This makes them a running joke IRL instead of on the interwebs where most people couldn't give a fuck.

What is wrong with capitalism? Buy want you like and don't buy what you don't, this way ideals don't mean shit and it's all about what will sell.

Here's the deal, with the rot in the industry being this deep, after it is pruned there's going to be a sincere likely hood of the same kind of incestuous political infiltration of the industry, then you are assuredly going to not see merit based success in the industry.

You mean like waiting for capital flows to correct themselves by giving proper education to several generations of working class to increase the value of their capital, getting middle class' shit together and establishing scientific and philosophic communities sophisticated enough to identify and solve the problems within the decades long transition period while fostering and aligning production capabilities with a sufficiently large network of partners or "YOLO! LET'S FUCK UP OUR ELITES! WE PEASANT REBELLION NOW! REST OF YUROP WILL SURELY FOLLOW SMH TBH FAM" sort of real communism?

I mean fuck dude. It is [CURRENT YEAR] + 1.99. Get on with the times.

That's not what SJWs believe. They think that it's an insult for a type of person outside of one culture to engage in that culture's customs without consent. That's why you see morons like Laci Green bitching about Halloween costumes that supposedly embody "problematic stereotypes."

Regardless, the concept is fucking retarded no matter how you slice it. How are you going to get permission from an entire culture? Is there some cultural representative or council one can go to in order to get approval? Do I have to go suck Shinzō Abe's dick before I'm allowed to learn the Nipponese? Some cultural mainstays, like classical music, have developed over the course of hundreds of years and have been contributed to by a number of people from lots of different cultures. Who gets to claim such a thing?

Garbage. It's a garbage concept, and it should die.

So now the skullgirls artist is uploading porn and saying "I-I was never one of those people crying soggy knees!"

It's like everyone during the gamergate fiasco suddenly realized they got played by a con artist, and they're all quietly slinking their ways back into porn now, hoping no one noticed their stupidity. Yeah, great. Glad people are getting comfortable with sexy again, but holy fuck my eyes are going to strain themselves from rolling 24/7 at this shit.

I remember her deleting all her lewds before the entire SJWing of skullgirls, link?

Her new porn tumblr is here
kinuxxx.tumblr.com/post/154670871880

wrong again idiot

See . I also recommend everyone to stop dignifying leftist by operating on their terms. From now on, its Marxists, lazy fucks or assholes.

Opportunists gonna opportunist

No just one person.

You say that like any of them stopped doing shit out of the public eye. They are hypocrites to the last.

Where is she saying this?

get a load of this nerd

She never did though. Do you have evidence that she did?

Again, I see people post everywhere that she was pals with Wu and did a bunch of shit with Wu but I've never seen a single person actually post proof of it beyond the one panel they were on together.

That has nothing to do with Kinuko and even if it didn't doesn't support your arguement in the slightest.

All that says is what I already mentioned in

Come on, you idiots. There was some Tumblr language used, but accuracy shouldn't be frowned upon. This isn't in the name of "inclusivity", just correctness. I'd want a Viking warrior shown as accurately as possible too. I can't believe there are literally retards here who disagree with developers doing research to have a character that is more realistic and stylistically consistent.

Anyone who gets triggered by bait that blatant deserves it.

she was friends with Leigh Alexander. If you don't believe me, search twitter for "kinucakes" and "leigh alexander". They've been friends for a long time. Take from that what you will.

It was censorship though. They can invent any excuse they want to justify it after the fact, but they went on record saying they took the frames away because they're a developer that makes mature games for mature audiences.

Them trying to weasel their way out of this fuckup and win back their audience is frankly pathetic, doubly so because the missing frames fuck up the gameplay too.

Please, spare me the bullshit. These faggots are lazy hacks that can't even make their characters look vaguely human, I don't believe for a moment they bothered doing any sort of research, they merely say it as a way to virtue signal how hard they worked to get injuns to look "right".

Holla Forums has been subverted and Mark was pretty spot on.
It's a shill discussing with another shill to ensure chaos and render discussion useless.

but what about muh horseshoe

It works eeeevery time, too. Need to distract Holla Forums? Make a thread talking about "christcucks" or "Muh pagan gods" and they will drop everything at a dime to claw at one another. It's pathetic.

Sorry Mark, I just wanted to put my two cents in

Everyone on the team might be "cool with them", but it's clear who the one who pressured for these changes to happen was.

And they all caved, thus making themselves complicit in the act. I fail to see why they should get a pass. They're a shit developer that is perfectly willing to suck leftist cock, which either makes them leftists themselves, or mercenary, amoral cowards that will do and say anything for a buck.

You decide which is worse.

DROWN IN SEMEN FAGGOT FUCKING KIKE IMKAFFPYYY

HEH

you need to re-evaluate your life and the labels you use

The industry needs to collapse again. Ive been waiting for the great video game crash 2.0 for years now, but I think it might hit us soon because of how shitty everything is now.

Global report.

Sage.

For fuck's sake, retard.

Of course it is, christkiller. Do you pay NO attention to this shit? Intl, from off-site, spams every board pretending to be Holla Forums and lying about what we believe. This is extremely well documented. Holla Forums isn't an echo chamber; it's moderated by paid shills who work against the content of the board, for fuck's sake.

There will be no crash. Thing will just keep getting worse and worse until vidya meets Holla Forums standards.

You do know video games are fantasy, right?

But how is removing 3 frames while retaining every other instance of breasts bouncing, or panty shots the same as say, what Blizzard did with Tracer's ass shot or Graves losing his Cigar? They are not outright saying "we don't like lewd" they are saying "this lewd isn't up to our standard of 'lewdness' which has been consistent across development outside of these original frames (fukua recycled filia's animations) and we want our fanservice to make 'sense'"

Now if you are talking about the Eliza costume, we do know who was responsible for censoring that. And we know why. But Mike's influence doesn't seem present in the removed frames and he voiced his own statement saying he wasn't even aware of it until after they were removed.

And lastly, looking at and having been a member of the SG community for years. I think that the devs were wise to not go too far with the sexuality. Titilation is fine and all, but full on nudity would have made the game what people were saying when it first came out, just a porny fighting game. I don't think it's wrong for devs to have limits on how far they want to go and Holla Forums seems to think that if you do have a standard you are a few steps away from going full leftist.

I'm not actually learningcode/imkampfy, I just like to use his shitposting style for (You)s sometimes :^)

I'm not surprised really. He always came off as a limp-wristed numale.

For Lab Zero? I'd say both. Hopefully their RPG bombs (it pretty much will) leading them to shutdown while their shitlib buddies that they try to suck up to turn on them for not making it "progessive" enough.

WEW
E
W
But don't worry I'm sure when your "vision" inevitably fails you'll have already forgotten it was real Communism. =^)

Didn't they already go bankrupt once because they handle money as well as Holla Forums does their welfare check?

Heh. You really have no idea what you're talking about.

they removed those frames to make tumblr post advertising Indivisible kickstarter for all the sjw cucks to upboat

don't make excuse for them when the whole edit was made with sinister purposes from the boot and not because of "we matured lel"

Excuse me…

And the list of expensive blunders will continue into the next year. Killer Instinct is very similar to these. This is the first time I have heard of that shit.

KI's been chugging along for over 3 years now, it released in 2013, and has 3 seasons, it's already done better overall than SFV despite being tied to kike cancer like the xboner and win10.

They'll just switch to mobile and p2w and release even worse drivel.

Also, you forgot Mafia 3 and Inquisition.

Oh please, they censored it because they wanted the tumblr audience to fund their Indivisible kikestarter and you fucking know it.
The whole thing was suspicious as fuck, why would they just randomly decide that those measly frames "go out of their way to show panties" one day and devote resources to changing them for the fuck of it?

Inquisition was last year but I have indeed forgotten Mafia 3, like I have forgotten a lot of indie titles that either never came out. Noticed how absent that kind of games are this year? A look into TiGsource pretty much confirms my suspicion. In case you don't know: TiGsource was one of the the websites that popped up if you googled "freeware games" in 2008. Its a newssite dedicated to that indie game trend and it also has a forum. Fez, Thomas was alone and the Mighty Jill were all shilled there first and I know of at least one title that is sold on Steam in EA nowadays that started on their forum; Delver. Now that blog is silent. I wonder why.

They are already there as far as I know. They have f2p, a LoLesque business model that let you buy single characters. As seen above its chugging along nicely for 3 years. Only flaw in the story, that event is the first time that game blips on our radars again.

That Drago, Cancer is at least notable enough, not only because of the sheer Jewishness of it, but also because the faggot had the gal to whine online about it and the Dorito Pope gave him an award for whatever reason. Guess someone finally stumbled on vidya's Oscar bait.

The indie bubble is bursting, which isn't really news to anyone as we all knew hipsters would get tired of pretending they like games eventually.

There's only so much shit pixel art and subpar platforming the market can take before they stop giving a fuck.

They're still making AAA games. The future I envision is one solely consisting of mobile trash and p2w moneysinks. It makes sense, AAA profit margins are getting narrower while the number of smartphones on the market keeps steadily growing.

The games are cheap to make, the publishers have the muscle and "prestige" to let their games stand out in a crowded market and all they need to do is copy whatever shit is currently popular, mobile audiences have even less standards than the average redditor.

Mobile gaming is also contracting. The make of Candycrush had a close down and know for a fact that the scene is overcrowded as well. Sure, there are a few apps by Nintendo. This doesn't mean that it is the future. Quiete the contrary. Is waggle the standard now? Was 64 bit consoles the standard back then? No. Both were typical Big N Sonderwege. Speaking of business models that need people to buy shit all the time… Remember all that Toys to Life stuff like Buylanders? Same is going to happen with mobile phone gaming.
gamesindustry.biz/articles/2016-05-10-disney-infinity-is-dead-as-disney-exits-game-publishing

The real future according to my opinion is less, less and so much less until shit like Grim Dawn is the equivalent of a AAA game. Its contracting on all fronts. The only mobile system developer is still Nintendo and soon they will be the only Console manufacturer if it continues like this.

I thought you have to be 18+ to post here. It's a bit strange to see a bunch of retards here defend this shit for free.

Skullgirls was a decent game but anyone with half brain knows Mike Z drank the koolaid a long time ago, don't kid yourself.

Its Holla Forums

None of this even came out until some autistic on steam noticed it right? If they were trying to score brownie points with Tumblr, they would have put kinu on a camera and had her wax on about how progressive and powerful the new frames are.

Honest question. Who didn't play KI before that would be drawn in by this? Guarantee that any SJW isn't interested in the FGC because of how small it is. The real problem is publishers trying to get fighting games onto ESPN and toning down character designs to not offend an audience that already looks down on video games. Give me back Morgana's cleavage you fuckers.

If pic related was enough to offend Mike, no way fillia's tit's or the assignment slap animation were making it in. The c.Mk is before and the gift is after the edit.

I sincerely doubt that is the case. If the mobile bubble is also bursting, along with handhelds and consoles, the only real market left is mid-budget titles trying something new or new blood entering the industry.

Gaming as it stands is "too big to fail", there's far too many people playing games for it to simply cease to be, let alone shrink down.

Then again, Grim Dawn is a mid budget title trying "something new" (at least in the current market. Fuck, if games like Grim Dawn are the future, I'm all in. No more blockbusters trying to reach as wide an audience as possible and no more games made by committee.

Will his new intro be him in the middle of slaughtering another tribes children because that would be very culturally accurate too.

Guys that blue-haired womyn does not represent Holla Forums fyi. I think if you all visited, you would enjoy our "dank memes" and even agree with our beliefs. See you there! =-P

Your board is "shit".

even though we spoiler lewds on this board, the 18+ rating is site wide

The successor to LF is not only out of place but shit by definition.

As retarded as Holla Forums is I am going to give them the benefit of doubt here

Western European countries are as culturally different as places like Japan and Korea. The people who live there decide to focus on one single thing that makes them different and pretend that they're nothing like each other.

You know I wondered why the music was kind of shitty in the new KI when the original games music was quality as fuck. But then I looked at Mick Gordon's twitter and I don't wonder it as much anymore.

Why are SJWS so incapable of making anything good? Whenever you see something that has really shitty quality, check to see if it was created by an SJW, because they usually are.

Im getting sick of clickbait OPs.

Disgusting.

the redesign is better tbh

Who?

No, they freely advertised it in the patch notes. They left out specifics, they just made a bad joke about "keeping things PG-13,:

the blue haired chick with problem glasses is a literal dickhead

I think that means she's the head of shilling. Or it's just a word salad the suits made up and she's a diversity hire that sits on a corner doing nothing

Are you seriously this retarded?

You are completely misreading their explanation. The issue isn't that "ewww sexy stuff is bad", it's that those particular animations went out of their way to show sexy stuff at the cost of the animation not animating naturally.

That's why, you know, the hundereds of other boob and pantyshots were unaltered, because they were actually designed to show them off so they animated fine.

It would make absolutely zero sense for the reason to be them not wanting sexy stuff but then to only alter those 3 frames. Use your fucking brain

As if that's a bad thing. Your board will soon be ours just like Holla Forums.

You're the one misreading their explanation you fanboy dipshit. Mike Z clearly condemns "sexy stuff" and quite obviously chastises Alex Ahad for doing so much of it. He looked at pull_filia and said "we can't do this" precisely because it was "too sexy" (I don't see what the problem was, she shows a bit of her granny bra, big deal) See:

All the Skullgirls are disgusting pigs and if you fap to them you deserve to be dragged out into the street and shot

You are confusing render for Mike.

Except for the fact that it clearly says Mike Z is the poster in that screenshot?

Except the post talking about the removed frames was posted by render. Here is the post in question.

Irrelevant. You said that the issue isn't with sexy stuff, which may have been render's explanation, but Mike Z clearly expressed an anti-sexy sentiment, the same one you absolved them of as a whole.

Nobody absolved them of anything. The 3 frames is independent of any meddling Mike may have had on other designs. Render points out that the removed frames were because the artists were making sure the game art adhered to their internal policies. Holla Forums lost their shit over that unjustly because the devs did not remove any other lewdness. They just don't want fanservice for the sake of fanservice…

Until Mike Z expressed his dislike of the original c.MK Eliza victory costume on stream. Then you get to his post where you see that, in part, he is against overtly sexy content. This directly led to eliza's costume being censored.

So as far as the conversation you were having. You are wrong about why those frames were removed. As for Mike and potentially other factors leading to Alex having to tone down his work. That's not a discussion you are having.

Looks like she mugged a grandma for the glasses (bet she doesnt even need them). Then while running from the cops fell head first into a Port-o-Potty which stained her hair that shade of blue.
What is with the game industry and most people dressing like moody teenagers. The guys all wear suite jackets with a t-shirt under it and the girls all have rainbow hair.