Nu-male dev gives character a 12" vinyl record

I really like the style tbh

not this shit again

The faggot probably listens to music exclusively through iTunes and Spotify on his iPhone.

i'm mad, but not really

get rid of this hipster shit
sage and reported

reeeee

It's SO progressive guys!

Is this the equivalent of /mu/ blowing onto the connectors of a cart?

Even Japanese artists for rhythm games have drawn this

post the webm

I hate all of these characters.

Diversity means more black people, usually

Funny since blacks are one of the only minority groups not outbreeding whitey thanks to abortion and murder

Oh, also it's racist to depict asians with squinty eyes even though it's their most distinguishing feature

this shit again

fugg I put in a VHS into a VHS player but never used a vinyl

Oh fucking wow, I was legitimately amazed at how fucking awful this was in every respect.

Bet this nigger thinks Crosley is any good

I hate earthbound. It's not even that good of a game.

This tbh. Goofy style and muh feels are nowhere near enough to save that snoozefest.

What the fuck does post-modern mean?
The Wikipedia article is too vague and any explanation I hear is really weird.

the squandered potential is really there too. The rolling HP bar is kind of cool, but the closest it gets to being utilized is an enemy which does mortal damage to you and you need to rush the end battle text away to stay alive. Pretty lame.

I like some of the story moments but it's really not a particularly good RPG. Many 16-bit RPGs pale in comparison to their 32-bit successors.

isn't this shitshow like two years old? it was talked about a little bit before release and then faded back into obscurity where it belongs

I found out it's a good rule of thumb to translate 'post-modern' as 'hipster shit'

Post-modern is basically "it's deep and meaningful because I say it is"

Basically the equivalent of modern art where you can excuse something that might literally be a pile of garbage with a paragraph on a plaque next to it.

Postmodernism is basically the rejection of anything conventional and "modern", it also rejects theory and planning.
It's a pretty awful philosophy when compared next to things like Socratism.

The actual term does not mean what these hipster wank stains use its for, they just use it for a catch all "its ahead of our time" kinda shit despite it meaning different things in various mediums

probably what causes most "retro" indie devs to fail. they don't realize there's more to "retro" than pixel graphcis

It is awful. Play the demo.

What a dorky faggot.

Convention came about for a fucking reason

Someone who spends decades learning to draw a human being should not be on the same level as someone who gnaws on a 500 pound block of chocolate (yes that's a real thing)

Kike garbage.

It has a demo? at least is bearable to at least download it?

You want to be the "coolest" faggot, but everyone is already doing modernism. What do you do? Invent some bullshit so you can be on top for a while until some bigger faggot invents a more retarded idea.

I have tricked people to playing it, it's pretty bad. Opening chests is slow, going up and down ladders is slow, moving around is slow, attacking is slow, menu is slow, cutscenes are slow, everything is slow

They have to fuck up vinyl now with their low energy faggotry? Just need to start putting them into camps seriously.

All the better to stick 𝕚𝕥 in, my dear.
for fuck sake how oblivious & pretentious does a numale have to be to call there post modern "RPG" a post modern RPG" in the title?

You should check out this extra cancer

(cheked)
wew, summer 1999? plz have all my money mr nu-male dev

Wasn't Earthbound already a RPG for grown-ups by the hipsters?

Knowing that would imply to play Earthbound in the first place.

Oh hey it reminds me of better games to play then this garbage.

Fucking real time wrestemania battle rpg why was this shit overlooked so much

(checked)
what am even I reading?

wew

The more I see of shit like this, the easier it seems you can mass produce this shit for dosh.

(checked)
It looks interesting but about as engaging gameplaywise as Revolution 60.

It's fucking Wild ARMs in Hipster clothes.

unforgivable

Subtract them

This here is where they show just how much they care about fellating themselves into the next plane of existence rather than truly acknowledging any legitimate qualities for the game. It's just a vehicle for them to validate their insecure existances not just by having a game that uniranically features them as epic people with epic insights, but also by comparing themselves to pieces of work that are far better than they ever will be. "See? See? They make games about me and my unique points of view, it's proof positive that we're just as good as the industry's veterans and prodigies!" is probably what keeps coming to their minds.

I'm just waiting for the trainwreck to happen, where the devs, their clique, and whatever following they manage to reach, seeing their critics, will just end up saying the standard issue stupid shit excuses like "you just don't get it", "being bad is the point", "it's art you entitled shitlord!", "IT'S LE IRONICAL AND LE SATIRICAL HURRR" along with the gorillion articles about "the manbabies that attack us poor unique little indies" and other shit to not kill themselves over what is painfully ovious to the rest of the populace.

Sam Hyde truly is a great artist.

That Emma Watson video was fucking great
>go back to the kitchen and make me a cigar, babe
That last one got me really hard for no reason, Sam's comedy is on another level.

I WOULD RATHER DRAG MY EXPOSED BALLS THROUGH 500 MILES OF CALTROPS HEATED TO 1000 DEGREES CELSIUS JUST TO HAVE THE PRIVILEGE OF READING AUTISTIC SONIC FANFIC THROUGH THE TINY SCREEN OF AN 80S NOTEBOOK, THAN STAND THE SIGHT OF THIS IMAGE AGAIN

t. /mu/

(noice)
I wonder if the entire studio will close down after the inevitable flop. I kinda want a repeat meltdown of Sunset.

YIIK YIIIK
(YIIK)

sup Uncle?

Shame YUK probably won't even have the good grace to be the right kind of shitty to spawn immortal memes.

Please explain the exo skello teen.

how am I so obvious?

Your filename was the same. You posted that pic as the OP, my man.
Don't worry, only I could notice this. There's a reason I put myself down as AWACS SkyEye, other than being an autist.

I'd play it

God that music is fucking terrible. It's like dubstep meets Venetian Snares.

Love having an excuse to post this.

I don't want to watch any of that dreck they've put out for it, let alone play that game (sad enough that Kikuta keeps getting stuck doing composition for indie shit these days), but what about it even makes you think Wild Arms?

And I forgot my image.

Like other anons have said it's basically that everything is subjective, there's no universal truth, every individual has a slightly different perception of things meaning that you can't define any conventions.

The funny thing is imageboards can be more post-modern than hipsters since there aren't dogmatic opinions and everyone can shitpost what they think, except they go one step further since identity isn't involved (unless some faggot tries to inject it on purpose).

I am confused, is this supposed to be some sort of redneck + australian fusion thing?

Sounds like a Russian book alright.
They get pretty fucking weird. Roadside Picnic is probably my favourite.

It's just making fun of the song lyrics

To be fair, the parts where the music wasn't exactly like described them are nice.

Get back to fucking cuckchan.

So, that sort of bizarre shit is just standard literature there?

It has a shittier version of its dungeons, just substitutes Wild ARMs tools for "modern" stuff. Hanpan becomes a cat, bombs an amp, hair swish for boomerang.

someone cut down that wall of text, christ

TLDR: marketing.

"Diversity", as in race, is a modern concept. Shouldn't we be rejecting that?

"it's postmodern because we stole the internet forum gimmick from neptunia and also we want people to ask why it's postmodern"

Race isn't a modern concept in the slightest. The ancient Romans referred to it as Gens.

People didn't know it was an RPG when they looked for marketing feedback and just calling it a RPG wasn't pretentious enough.

In a way I can't really hate them them. They're sincerely admitting to a lot of their bullshit. The problem is that it's still absolute bullshit. So I guess I pity them.

Not what I said. I was referring to pushing diversity as a political tool.

So basically a tagline of "From the developers who watched a Let's Play of Wild Arms" would feel apt? Disgusting. I love Wild Arms a lot myself, but if that's the case, it sounds like a really disgraceful ripoff, at least in regards to mechanics.

Yeah, more like YUK! A post modern rpg! not for me thanks :))

Postmodernism is not rejecting modernity. It is the continual critique of anything "normative" or established. It would only reject modernity ironically because it is a product of modernity thanks to critical theory. Its the perpetual rebellious teenager that only goal is to subvert the "system" indiscriminately.

Anybody got that book in english?

To a degree, yes. Literature is also more popular in Russia than it is in America.

If it's out there in English, it's probably as some unofficial "fan translation" deal. I can't imagine any English publisher wanting to pick that book up for official English release, be it due to the book's actual content or even that fucking cover art.

In other words, chan boards are the most post-modernist medium that hipsters could ever dream of? And the election of Trump is the most post-modernist thing that have ever happened in the modern world?

Since both is against the norm whilst trying to be the norm, I guess, hence critiquing the norm in the context of the normal. I don't know what I just typed, to be honest.

You don't know what you're talking about either as it turns out.

The book is called "Числа" (Chisla, which means numbers)
The author's name is Victor Pelevin.
He's actually a relatively famous author in Russia. He wrote books like Omon Ra and Generation "П"

Yes in a some sense, its a nonsense nihilistic philosophy (probably created by kikes) that only tears everything down and circle-jerks about how subversive its being. Creating new institutions and establishments, such as building a wall is not postmodern. Postmodernism is all about tearing down the metaphysical cathedrals and walls.

That's fine, since objective truth is bullshit and rationality is a lie built by white colonialist oppressors. There is no objective wrong, so you just have to keep shifting context until you find a perspective by which to view what you wrote that makes it right.

Also, here's a picture of a truck taking a shit.

More that the left couldn't imagine it actually being feasible, or that they were at least partially to blame because so many people were getting sick of their shit. Doesn't help them either that the media was constantly claiming that Trump had no chance and that Shillary was pretty much the assured next president, and making mountains out of molehills of everything Trump said or did while he played them like fucking fiddles for free publicity, and the polls were heavily skewed towards democrat participation, so I suspect that for many of those on the left, what shouldn't have been possible actually happened, and none of their attempts to rectify the situation (like telling the EC to vote against Trump) have worked.

Who the fuck is that and why are normalfags so obsessed with him?

It kinda reminds me of Lisa, except that its 3d and huge load of hipster shit.

Shocking.

I still have a screencap of CNN being outraged because Trump implied he may not accept the election results if he thinks the election was not fair. The irony.

You can try to the demo for free. It's really bad. teaganbetgirl (an user) streamed it a few weeks ago.

Looked on wikipedia since I wasn't sure either. Seems like some famous Japanese author that has somehow become considered "post-modern."

Yeah, I've still got my Vita on 3.60 and I'm not wanting to update it just to put a free demo of complete cancer on it.

Intriguing.

There's a PC demo as well.

I always saw Trump as a Rock/Ground/Normal sorta guy myself.

I think the best moment of fucking with the (((media))) was when he baited them all into one of his new hotels and they pitched a fucking fit, mass kvetching after he spent like an hour or two marketing the hotel and himself and then giving two sentences on his feelings about Obongo's birth status. Seeing adults throw a fucking tantrum is hilarious.

That move was a magnificent work of art in itself.

Of course, his decision to back off of 75% of his campaign promises was dramatic as well as basically calling for the expansion of Israel.

You can't backstab the jew when you still haven't got the knife to do it.

You got too ye ye first.

Why? It screams SJW.

I think it's that he's been a master of manipulating things to his own ends, and predicting and planning for how his target will react. Looking at the (((media))) in particular, there were a number of factors in play for if they covered him or not. Cover him, and they might get more shekels from the increasing viewerbase someone like Trump brings, but if you subscribe to the notion that any publicity is good publicity, they're just making people more aware of the Don, and not in the way they'd like. Fail to cover him, and in exchange for him not getting any publicity, they don't get extra shekels, and more people are aware something's fishy if a big news network doesn't cover a presidential candidate. Ultimately, he played their greed against their better judgment and while they were under the assumption they were making him look bad, it was just building his brand for free. Thankfully Trump was too well known that they couldn't just pull a Ron Paul on him and ignore him.

I really don't want that shit on my computer either.

This means you're doing it right.

This tbh. Israel can fuck right off.
t. middle east and the goddamned saudis

It's like Scott Pilgrim got raped by Toby Fox in a Portland Vegan Gay Bar.

Post-modern means pretentious hipster bullshit

>>>Holla Forums

Scott Pilgrim doesn't deserve to be associated with this shit, and I say this as someone who, despite liking Edgar Wright's films, only enjoyed the comics. Even though 80% of what I liked was how the last one was Scott and Ramona realizing that they're both kinda shitty people.
I really hope Bryan Lee O'Malley's doing better these days. I felt awful for him after his marriage went south, even though it was fun to make fun of him before the movie's release. did i mention i hate the movie and only literally autists enjoy it
Heavily off-topic sage

>>>/israel/

go back to san francisco

It basically means that instead of "something" having a value in itself, it only has that value in some sort of meta context.

Sam Hyde is actually a good example. His TedTalk in itself wasn't really that funny, only in the meta context and comparing it with other TedTalks makes his one funny and interesting.

Or look at those post-modern buildings that represent like a cube that looks like its balanced on its own edge.
Post-modernity wants to be interpreted in some grand meta context.

Beatmania has so many top tier gunk punks.

wat

I don't see it double dubs

That's a full house

Yes, our Jackie Chan discussion boards are much superior to their Bruce Lee boards!

Spoiled, brainwashed brats exercising doublethink and being best goyim, got it.

The humour of his Ted talk is how it lampoons both regular Ted talks, and also the culture of Ted itself (like asking everyone to give themselves a pat on the back).

Hipsters have been fagging up vinyl for quite a while now.

It pains me when my friends try to palm my collection.

Man, when I was out looking for vidya yesterday (I've noticed there's surprisingly good availability on older games closely before and after Christmas at some of the places around where I live), I came across two hipster shits that I overheard outright say the only reason they were wanting to buy the games they were looking for was merely the hipster credit they'd get for owning them, rather than wanting to actually (re?)play them. Though to be fair, that particular chain does cater heavily to hipsters (including actual hipster merchandise and apparel), so I'm not sure what I ought to have expected.

Hell, those two were probably a prime example of YIIK's intended audience right there.