Nazbols aren't leftist and they need to take their right wing neofascist ideology back to Holla Forums

Nazbols aren't leftist and they need to take their right wing neofascist ideology back to Holla Forums

They are post-fascists, not neo-fascists.

They can get despooked here though, instead of spooked even further in Holla Forums

dumb sectarian

What's wrong with fucking your cousins?

Nazbols are anti-hierarchy, they're just pro-nationalist

Aren't you the 16 year old Paki?

I'm not a nazbol, but there's nothing wrong with nationalism and building a self suficient country isolated from everybody else while using some of the teachings from Bakunin.

You can't help who you love, stop being so prejudiced.

Witch one of them?

Nothing at all if they are only cousins in the sense of the law.
Anyone that married the sisters and brothers of your parents and whose brothers and sisters have kids - those kids are your cousins but not related to you in a genetic sense more than any random person in your country.

I'll post where I want faggot.

pfffffffffffff

Are you going to make a counter point or just act smug you fucking dragonlady

this
we need to talk about incesphobia

nothing really as long as you have safe sex

I don't know where the hell you got fucking "Paki" from, I'm Puerto Rican. Nice slur though.

the only acceptable nationalism is civic

I think you already know the answer to that question

Fixed that for you.

No need to thanks me, just doing my part to help fight the Holla Forums infestation.

So, how many layers of inheritance are you on?

We have this thread every week.

Posted two WoT with NazBol theory once that got ignored. So I guess this is just for shitposting?

I remember screenshoting the theory. Was it in the thread where the guy was ask about Nazbol's?

Yup think so.

At least I think the general attitude of Holla Forums had become a little bit more tolerant, months ago NazBol = classical fascist as the general consensus.

It has, I haven`t been bashed for killing Rosa for nearly 3 to 4 days more than once. Even that was in somewhat friendly manner.

Yeah I actually like how Holla Forums is a lot more chill
towards Nazbols now.

Here's the theory post I screenshoted.

Thank you!

No problem comrade

Nazbol is basically the best possible outcome of revanchism so even though it's not great i still welcome it because every nazbol is someone who ISN'T something even worse.