Blacked Panther: We Need to Start Barking at White People Who Speak Out of Turn

Blacked Panther: We Need to Start Barking at White People Who Speak Out of Turn

verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/we-need-to-start-barking-at-white-people-who-speak-out-1823131315

When it comes out that white nationalists are the actual writers of The Root, I'm going to show this screencap of the day I went from "suspicious" to "fucking certain."

That is hilarious. I can't wait for the first coco butter stinking dindu to bark at me.

Cumskins, watch out!

imagine if this catches on, jesus.

I support this idea.

niggers don't read the root
only white guilt lolberals

Whatever would give you the idea this wasn’t legit?

I can't wait to laugh at the first time I see a true-blue chimpout IRL. Bark at me and I will genuinely laugh in your face. Barbarians, lol.

ftfy

What should we do when encountering a nigger who was speaking when there was no ask or need or purpose for the thoughts and opinions of a nigger, aka at any time ever?

Said the African living in North America.

Don't interrupt your enemy while they're making a mistake. Let blacks degenerate even further into loud, violent, obnoxious animals.

I want this to go viral tbpfh.

No such thing exists.
Wakanda never existed.
I know not all black people are retarded, but they sure as shit have more than their fair share of absolute fucking spastics. It could not be more obvious that every liberal cuck is aware of this as they pat the nearest nigger on the head for having the sense to tie his own shoe laces.

the south failed us by not castrating all of these niggers tbqh

The south is a bunch of lazy pussy crackers.

Bark bark, Tyrone.

wew

Or we could overtly start calling out niggers for being niggers.

Let me get this straight: fans of Blanther actually believe that the bad guy was right, wanting to kill all whiteys. Do they consider the actual hero an uncle joe cuck?

It can only serve to racially galvanize whites. The proggresives will dive so deep into cuckoldry that they start straight up killing themselves to appease their precious pavement apes, and any white that was on the fence before will have it spelled out for them that a good portion of blacks believe them and their friends and family are the devil and should be killed.

You mean they weren’t barking already? I assumed ‘thicc’ and ‘thot’ were just noises

Oh, please let them start doing this. Please.

We should pass this along and see if it catches on.

but monkeys dont bark