Super cheap Steam shit

I have $0.58 leafbucks in my Steam wallet from selling overpriced trading cards. What weird little games aside from Defy Gravity Extended would you faggots recommend?
I do pirate stuff but it's always neat to see what kinds of games people release for under a dollar.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/34900/
store.steampowered.com/app/351150/
store.steampowered.com/app/204180/
store.steampowered.com/app/311870
store.steampowered.com/app/433950
store.steampowered.com/app/476240
store.steampowered.com/app/259530
store.steampowered.com/app/286320
store.steampowered.com/app/444940
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

store.steampowered.com/app/34900/

store.steampowered.com/app/351150/

gay sex online

Pic related is nice if you ignore Gravilon and stick to the hidden object game and microphone blowing game.

Men aren't attractive and traps are a forced meme pushed by ugly twinks who will wither up and die in their 30s.

You're correct. Most traps are mentally ill, and have horrible emotional problems.

I've never seen an exception.

everything in steam is fucking garbage because there's no quality control whatsoever.

you're the exception

With Brutux? Yeah

Gentle femdom is nice and >>>/gfd/ is filled with weird effeminate anons but I'm no trap.
Posting store.steampowered.com/app/204180/ so the thread is still vaguely cheap vidya-related.

I'm just glad to see a thread where traps are mentioned and people already know how shit they are. You niggas are alright.

Anyways I came to ask if there were any good, fluffy fantasy games for under 5 burger bux. For a frame of reference, my favorite game is Legend of Mana.

Niggas listenin on into that CF shit nigga. Good shit.

You could buy both of the Zeno Clash games for $4-ish right now, and Arx Fatalis is really cheap if you haven't tried it yet.

cf?

Steam name I'm feeling generous

I want to look up Kyoupon's skirt.

id/aossidhe
something fun. I trust your judgement

store.steampowered.com/app/311870

store.steampowered.com/app/433950

store.steampowered.com/app/476240

store.steampowered.com/app/259530

store.steampowered.com/app/286320

store.steampowered.com/app/444940

Good luck.

>>>/brutux/
You're welcome.

id/some_user

Both added; accept request and let me know what you'd like.

Bumping just in case something goes wrong during the process. Let me know if you were able to activate the gift as well.

Thank you so much, and have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year.
I can't draw but pic related is mfw

That doesn't matter if you just want to dick them.

You're sicker than they are.