Can we talk about wh universe. I have so many questions

Can we talk about wh universe. I have so many questions.

Emperor is many years old but did he fuck any girls? I mean he's handsome motherfucker hulking titat and shiet but why dont they write about his sexlife? Why did he made primarchs when more quick solution would just fuck strongest girls in entile galaxy? Bet he have no problem with picking up women becasue even strongest guys in galaxy were wet for him.

Was his semen too strong? Was he infertile? Penis too big for vagina to handle?

So many questions yet so little answers.

Other urls found in this thread:

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Sensei
1d4chan.org/wiki/Sensei
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Malice_(Chaos_God)
whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Malal
1d4chan.org/wiki/Malal
1d4chan.org/wiki/Main_Page
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

burp

Enjoying sex is grounds for exterminatus.

He has so many of them that they're given a poncy name

It is usually in bad taste to record things like that. Another example would be when he swore.

He is a multi-millenial turk who has enough psychic powers that he can brain wipe anyone that questions his actions.

What the fuck do you think he is going to do to countless generations of white women?

Fuck you them, Im joining chaos!

Enjoy your burning ass coals, loser.

?

New episode when?

why are you saging you fuck

bamp

Cause all the girls weren't up to stuff to what he wanted. Only beings genetically engineered by himself would live up to his requirements. Just looking at how bullshit the primarchs are is proof of that.

There is also the fact that he was stuck on terra, and as such didn't have access to a wider range of amazons to snu snu.

If you were familiar with the lore you would know the answer

im familiar with the lore

The emperor isn't real, he's actually an immortal alien that inhabited the body of Fabio that needs to eat the brains of humans to survive! Why is knowledge so suppressed from the common man? So people don't recognize what he is! Why keep expanding the human empire? For a constant source of food! Why label any peace/dialogue with aliens heresy? Because the aliens would tell you he's a fucking alien himself!! Wake up sheeple!!!

There are these things called Sensei that are heavily implied to be his biological sons, but most were killed by the inquisition as mutants or heretics.

Not the ultimate theory of

then you know what the sensei are

what is sensei

Then you don't actually know the lore as well as you claim, you dip.

but i do what are senseis no one told me about them

Do you have a filter that works on Xenos?

Seems you have never been to /tg/.

This was never spoken in a movie

This is from a Warhammer 40k forum RP on TVTropes

Yeah, but it makes sense in that context. Then again I haven't seen the movie in years and all I remember was that it was not-Vietnam with blue people.

Its just the usual HFY wank when 40K is far from HFY its more like humanity oh fuck

He did have children, a lot of them. But most women can't take his holy dick and semen. Read the wiki

Maybe he was just above that

Did Jesus get with anyone

Nah it's just ours are faster

What if the aliens are superior to us?
What if they want to stick their appendages in us?
Does it count as beastiality for the representative of less developed species?

go to /tg/ faggot

GET THE FUCK OUT HERETIC

I'll spoon feed you for a meme.

Sensei are his illegitimate children. That's about all there is too it.
There's, I think, 12 or 13 of them, and they're probably going to be used as a sacrifice to restore the GE when he fails, as the Throne is currently faulty.

Pretty sure that's right, it's been a while since I kept up to date.

Why not get him a new chair?

WEW.

Okay, you're probably new to WH40K, so just roll along with the bullshit.
Everyone else, ignore my post, as this will be very brief and skip a lot of shit.

In the WH40K universe, there was a time when they were so fucking skilled at making tech that they were a threat to pretty much everyone.

A lot of this info was destroyed by other races, scattered by those who made it as they deemed it too powerful or censored by a group of Inquisition guys, for the same reason.

So, what happens is everything is really high tech, but they lack the ability to actually recreate it, so they're stuck with using old tech they can scavenge off abandoned planets/ships.

The Emporer's Throne was stupid super high tech, and has kept him alive for how ever many years. A fucking long time.
If I recall, everyone involved in creating it was killed, but I have a feeling that's wrong.

Anyways, so after a long time, his Throne is about to die. This is a problem as it both keeps him alive, and keeps everyone from dying.

The Emperor is pretty much a God, and has psychic powers that allow him to be pretty much everywhere at once. He is also the only force that prevents the Warp, a kind of dark magic realm filled with chaos and evil gods from seeping into his universe, so if he dies, everyone will be fucked instantly.

Anyways, there's a few theories about how GW will fix it. One of them is that there's a bunch of cultists going around kidnapping the Sensei, his bastard children, and they plan to sacrifice them at the exact moment the Emperor's throne, and he himself, die, so that their power revives him to his former glory, before he was near-killed by one of his artificially made sons, Horace.

Anyways, all the lore is bullshit and you should ignore it. Don't play the tabletop, it's just filed with autism and people who spend all day discussing the WK40K universe like it's real. Play the shitty licenses video games and just call everything heresy, you'll fit right in.

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Sensei
1d4chan.org/wiki/Sensei

On that note the lore has never been clear on whether or not Space Marines are infertile and, if they are, if they can still fuck. Even if they were supposed not to Slaaneshi Marines or Space Furries Wolves would probably still do it.

There's already a chaos god of atheism user sort of anyway, he's more anarchistic than anything but still.
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Malice_(Chaos_God)
whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Malal
1d4chan.org/wiki/Malal

Necrons set up tech that prevented the Eye of Terror from expanding. The emperor was also a retard that thought that people becoming atheists would prevent the gods that feed on rape, murder, death and plotting from getting power. Given that he was fucking about with the warp to make a new webway, this clear lack of understanding on how the warp, and beings of the warp function should be clear cause of alarm.

The eye of terror, but if the E dies, there will be a new eye of terror in terra, lurk more.

There might be a new warpstorm on earth, but all the following terror would probably resurrect the Emperor as a chaos god of order.

Nah, he is the one true Chaos God.

He is entitled to that considering he just want to watch the galaxy burn for everyone including himself and his followers.

Hmm

Are you unaware that each of the chaos gods represent something good as well?

Nurgle represents life.

What does my benis represent?
*unzips dick*

What if, when we nuke them from orbit, we leave you on the surface ?

came to post this.

what of the others?
Khorne is honour in combat?
Tzeentch is intelligence?
Slaanesh is beauty?

Khorne is martial prowess.

His only biological son is Malkador the Sigilite, leader of the council of Terra and the 3rd most powerful human Psychic after his father and half brother Primarch Magnus the red.

Also honesty.

He's the ultimate wizard, nothing more to it.

Khorne is honor and justice, Tzeentch is change (can be interpreted in many different ways), Slaanesh is pleasure.

Heretic here. Mostly Fantasy one but we share chaos gods so whatever.

Nurgle is god of life death cycle. Pretty neutral thing isn't it?

Khorne is your regular blood guy but also god of honor. Never seen his warriors backstabbing or using magic have you?

Slaanesh is excess and pretty much everything pleasurable like love. I don't really get this guy. I've read he is god of excess, which means love and stuff are just his tools and not a what he is god of, but at the same time he is god of love and pleasure.

Tzeentch is easy one. He is god of magic and change, any change good or bad.

Not sure how 40k compares here to Fantasy but:
Any god is chaos god because all of them are warp gods. Warp is realm of chaos but it is because all chaos gods life there and not because it is fundamentally some chaos dimension.
In Fantasy any gods of Order from Bretonia are gods of chaos because they use warp and all tree stuff wood elves has are demons because they use same warp as chaos gods.

It's 2016, it's time to acknowledge that he's gay.

What's this from or is that all of it?

Korgoth The Barbarian, there exists only a pilot episode because Adult Swim are retards.

Slaanesh represents sensual experience and perfection, which are gateways to excess.

1d4chan.org/wiki/Main_Page
Now go ahead and kill yourself.