Emulation Thread

-What game have you been emulating,and on what system?
-What Emulator have you been using?
-Having fun?

As for me, i've been playing some golden axe, streets of rage and after burner 32x using Fusion, as well as some 1080p DS Pokemon using DESMUME. good shit. Let's talk Emulation.

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-LIST-Games-that-don-t-need-a-strong-CPU-to-emulate
64dd.org/dumps_p.html
retrousb.com/
ykhwong.x-y.net/
mega.nz/#F!uV1DwDrb!uQNfMx4kYFFhttqUXyH_bQ
tcrf.net/Luigi's_Mansion/Regional_Differences
mariowiki.com/Luigi's_Mansion#Hidden_Mansion
mariowiki.com/Luigi's_Mansion#PAL_Hidden_Mansion_Differences
wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?title=Luigi's_Mansion
forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-zelda-skyward-sword-nunchuck-not-connected-problem
wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?title=The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Skyward_Sword#Wii_MotionPlus
wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?title=Wii_Remote_Plus_(RVL-CNT-01-TR)_Connection_Guide
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck, wrong picture. meant to post this instead:

Are you high OP?

yeah i emulated mgsv from a ps3 to pc

sorry, i fucked up. are you going to participate in this thread or not?

I'm running Retroarch on my modded 360, using some old CRT and playing Sega CD games (Ecco CD, Snatcher). You can't beat this level of comfy.

why would you have a MGSV image called desmume?

both files had the same name, and i accidently renamed the wrong file DESMUME and uploaded it. it happens. so what have you been emulating?

Nothing, emulating is for fags
I play on original hardware

Just started SMT: Nocturne yesterday. I don't really know what to say at this point, but the graphical style and fidelity is great. I find it weird that the demons you talk to are just "Demon" but when you fight them it's their real name. Or do you have to first capture one of their kind to show their actual name?

Anyway it seems easier than Persona games up until now (Ginza) but the fact that I once got five fucking new rows of five enemies summoned in a row in one battle was fucking crazy and I died since running out of health and MP.

thanks for the input. if "le retro" consoles and games weren't so ridiculously expensive, i'd buy some as well, but im going off topic..

Good luck playing pbscure PC-88 shit

If you aren't a complete faggot you bought the console when it was around and have a way to pirate the games that are too expensive.

None of them are translated either way, the two games for pc-88 and 98 that are worth it have better versions on other consoles either way.

A bit too much salt lad.

Love using my 3ds to emulate Nintendo games.

I literally have never said that.
And I don't think what salty means.

Now now, don't pity the welfare babby.

i emulated my cat

Why are you whining then exactly?

I emulate your mom

How am I whining?

Can anyone help me with running Shadow Hearts 1 with an AMD CPU? It only runs at 55% speed on the world map, but goes back to 100% in the pause menu.

Enjoy your emulated AIDS

Enjoy your emulated AIDS and loose pussy

Can't you guys shitpost somewhere else?

my cat is cute and nice you fucking nigger

No it it isnt because its a fucking cat. Cats are the worst fucking animals. They dont give two shits about the owner, you could commit suicide right now which I would definitely recommend seeing as not only are you an emucuck but also own a cat your cat would not mourn you, it would probably eat your face if it got hungry.

What else..?

I'm in the middle of

-Ace Attorney Investigations
-BoF3
-Silent Hill 3 & 4
-Advance Wars Dual Strike

then explain why he likes to cuddle up next to me and purrs like a car engine while doing so you anti-feline fuck

Because you are a steady source of food. A cat is pretty much a goldigger, only you dont fuck it unless you´re a degenerate The moment you leave the picture the cat wont give two fucks, it´ll simply find someone else to latch on to. You are being cucked by a cat.

but i cucked my cat, how can we both be cucks?

We memed a president

Well if one can be a doublenigger, one can be a doublecuck as well

FUCK OFF NIGGERS, THIS IS AN EMULATION THREAD.

well then you're a triple cuck

Dogs are literally the highest functioning cucks of the animal kingdom.

Blood of Bahamut, DeSmuME.

I fucking hate the grind. This is nothing but gear/levelcheck: the game. The worst part is that this could have been fun.

K, sounds weird but whatever let's try

No problem here except for weak spots that don't show on the screen at all (i.e. THE FUCKING BACK OF THE LEGS OF SOME WOLF THAT IS ALWAYS LOOKING AT YOU, OR THE BACK OF SOME GIANT, OR SOME OTHER SHIT THAT REQUIRES YOU TO DO SOME TEDIOUS BULLSHIT TO HAVE THEM EXPOSED FOR 3 SECS)

I'm not even mad at having some weird method to get at weak spots, hell it can be fun, but when you're completely dependent on having a boss do ONE SPECIFIC ATTACK to get a much needed pinpoint blow in you spend a lot of time doing sweet fuck all waiting on RNGesus to pay off.

Either that or just spam the fuck out of penetration attacks that don't give a fuck what's in front of them to work. These things take any fun out of the game, because now you just guesstimate where the fuck the weakpoint may be and spam away that penetration shit.

And don't get me started on the fucking item system. You get to bring 1 consumable. That's it. You got an armor slot and a weapon slot. The end.

Need money? Missions don't give money. YOU HAVE TO SELL YOUR SHIT (weapons/mats) TO GET MONEY. Need rare mats? Buy this fucking random coupon shit to get random mats for the money you got selling MATS.

PLUS YOU HAVE ALL THESE WEAPONS THAT REQUIRE A PREVIOUS WEAPON IN THEIR RECIPE SO YOU'RE GRINDING FOR FUCKING MATS AND SPENDING MONEY JUST TO GET SHIT WEAPONS THAT ARTIFICIALLY INFLATE THE PRICE AND TIME COST OF BETTER WEAPONS.

Each one of them is normally tied to an element, but the magician chick has a spell for anything, making the most viable strategy for grind minimizing to max out just one character and fuck the rest, until that maxed out character can farm OP weapons for the noobs.

Fuck this game so fucking hard. Fuck anything final fantasy related tbh fam. Fuck that universe and anything it touches. It's like you have to have shit taste to be involved in anything to do with it.

Wait hold on did I mention how a boss can spam the minion spawn attack so you can theoretically spend all your mana/hp/time attacking minions with no way to efficiently attack the boss? Hot fucking shit on a stick I hate this piece of garbage. It was on a /8/ recommended list no less. Here, pic related.

Turn Allow 8-bit textures on or upgrade, SH1 is cpu intensive because nobody bothered to optimize it.

Nothing yet, but I plan on emulating Tenchu 1 and 2, Red Ninja for PS2 and Shinobido for PS2. Should I bother with the PS2 Tenchu games as well?

Also Manhunt 1 and 2, but may play the PC versions.

Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven is some of the tightest shit committed to a digital medium, so yes. I had no problems emulating it, if I remember correctly.

It has a PSP port.

Nobody is going to read your sperg rant jesus, just get good BoB is a piece of cake.

One of the guys who's been making the new charts doesn't test them out himself so you shouldn't be too surprised, he added fucking Claymates to the SNES chart.

Goddamnit.

Oh shit, I mean ClayFighter, Claymates isn't that horrible.

have fun emulating anything better than PSX

good processor means more accuracy and good GFX means emulation of last gen such as WiiU

Fug, I guess I have to upgrade.

Well I guess you were being honest about not wanting to read the rant, though.

Suddenly everything makes sense.

It's how most charts are made on imageboards but usually the makers have some sort of experience with the media.

hi guyz, does anyone have a licence.xml for launchbox? i might buy it but i really want to try big box on my living room pc first.

hah, are you kidding me? yeah, you need a semi-beefy computer to emulater more modern systems like Wii U, 3DS (looks beautiful in HD btw, PS2, GameCube, Wii,PSP etc, but it makes logical sense, right? Especially when the systems are harder to hack and physical copys can be hard to find/fucking expensive

The share thread has that I'm pretty sure.

PSP not so much, it's less demanding than mednafen PSX
PS2 and Wii though get fucking ludicrous on some games, to the point where I'm sure there are some game that won't run fullspeed all the time on anything.

super mario 64 ds sounds interesting, is it playable on pc using a emulator? Got a mid end pc right now.

bump

Do you have an Android devucr? Because Drastic has way better optimization than any Windows DS emulator and features High-res rendering, antialiasing and obviously the advantage of having a touch screen. If you also have a phone controller even better.

I beat KHFM and KH2FM on emulators. Playan Silent Hill 2 right now for the first time. It's spooky.

360 very soon, PS3 on the way, even OG Xbox is making steady progress. Ready your anus and make sure you've got DX12/Vulkan working.

So, how's Saturn emulation going?

I own every console except ps4 and xbone and yet I still emulate because it's a vastly superior experience, old games look like absolute shit on my tv and are completely unplayable whereas emulators allow for increasing internal res

I agree original hardware is a meme ploy by scalpers to execute a Ponzi scheme, but seriously, dig out a CRT and hook it up to your rig.

(TM)
Or you could just get the actual hardware for less than half the prize of that beefy PC and softmod it. I have a CFW PS3 and RGH 360, both costed me less than 500 bucks.

Looking pretty good with Mednafen last I saw.

haven't owned a CRT in years, used to have a wooden one that lasted decades until it started having those lines and crackles where you'd need to smack it to set it right

rather just emulate anyway, I own a pretty good rig anyway, might as well use it

Wow it's fucking nothing.

Now we're talking. Playing Ninja Gaiden Black on PC with all the nice extra features of emulation will be sick as all fuck.

ahh yes the 1990 mega drive version of MGS5 is my favourite.

>literally 20162017

Looks like my cat. She's the most lovable cat ever. Watches me play vidya too.

Currently emulation Ace Combat 5. After playing it, it made me realise how fucking shit modern games really are. These games used to tell their stories through gameplay and extra tidbits of story can be unlocked through how you play the game. Now days it's all just bullshit like uncharted. Scripted pieces of shit that are just movies.

What the fuck is your retarded post supposed to prove? Jesus christ.

For the record, you are fucking delusional if you believe that PS360 emulation is at any level close to what you want to do with it. Emulationfags everyone.

Xenia and RPCS3 can already be run about as smoothly at 4k with various filters and shaders as at native res on decent new hardware, since that's HLE'd on the GPU, like emulators for most newer consoles. The real burden is on the CPU.

The problem right now is simply glitchiness and compatibility.

Whats the fucking point of emulating these in the first place? 90% multiplats, and the rest are nothing to get mad over.

Lol, yeah i fucked up as mentioned above. Now tell me, what have you been emulating?

Feeling superior to others

Unless you show me a video of Uncharted 2, MGS4, Forza 4 or some other graphically intensive game running at 4k without problems then its worthless. Running shitty XBLA or multiplats is as good as nothing

He's not entirely wrong but probably not for the good reasons.

RPCS3 might come to a halt for two reasons, the devs aren't focused on the right things (and not focused much at all) and a few have clearly stated their intent to make a specific game run and that never ends well if you know the first thing about developing emulators (see OG XBOX), and obviously emulating the CELL especially games that make full use of it's SPEs (MGS4 mainly) is gonna require either some clever hackwork or some impressive reverse engineering.
Xenia is simply always gonna be held back by the lead dev being a purebred moralfag (unless he's an hypocrite too and actually doesn't give two fucks about using leaked docs in private), clean reverse engineering of something like the x360 isn't a small task and I don't think he'll be able to do it before he gets bored or MS pulls the rug under him by releasing a "shitty but good enough" solution.

Summon Night for GBA which I had never finished
replaying FF7 for PSX because of muh nostalgia
Asterix games for Sega Master System because of see above
Castlevania Spectral Edition for ZX Spectrum
sdlmame because I'm too lazy to mess with a bunch of different emulators
yes

Anyone know how to run a PS2 emulator on a toaster? Only games I can get to run are 2D JRPGs like Soul Nomad.

What kind of toaster are we talking about?

Let me ease you into this slowly by first saying it's a laptop.

it's really game dependent, pcsx2 is just a shitty emulator, I have a 6700k overclocked and still can't run some games at full speed

Something to mention is that Skylake intel CPUs actually run PCSX2 worse than Haswell based intel CPUs for whatever reason.

Why the fuck? This emulator is so trash

try different presets and keep in mind that some speedhacks at higher preset levels can actually slow down the emulation depending on the game and yout hardware

where do you think we are

here are some specs

You're just gonna have to fiddle with each game and hope for the best, this is just how it is, some games will run flawlessly on practically anything like FFX, but others like R&C I can't even run with a 6700k and a gtx 1070

Dunno Skylake has random issues like that with some programs, they fixed most of it in PCSX2 (it was totally unplayable at some point) but you're still getting slightly better performance out of a 4790k compared to a 6700k.

forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-LIST-Games-that-don-t-need-a-strong-CPU-to-emulate

Ah, I see, there was a time on persona 4 when I was getting worse performance than my old i3 4150

Like why even ? Why not support hard working devs who have made something you actually want to play ? Like stop breaking the law and stuff please my fellows ? I say vote for good content with your wallet, and not voting is a vote for starving developers :(

Devs aren't going to see a profit anymore from 99.9% of games on emulation since they aren't being sold anymore and the only one you're supporting is some jew selling a used game for 300 dollars

Nice tits though

Waiting for my JXD tablet to come in so I can emulate on it. Got a decent collection going and I bought a nice MicroSD today. Just need the thing itself. Will be nice for when I'm not at the computer.

oh man

Please stop. before someone sees this retarded post and thinks it's legitimate.

I don't know enough to know how bad it is, tell me.

oh I'm sorry

(heil)

Modern games are kind of shite. I can count post-2011 games on my PC right now with both of my hands only.

God bless backward compatibility.

My condolences. PS1, SNES, and GBA have a great library of games, so remember happy days when day is dark.

What are the minimun requeriments for PCSX2 if I want to play everything in native resolution?

No idea because every game has a different requirement, otherwise they have a baseline spec for it but it's not really accurate

Minimum
* Windows 2000 or newer/Linux OS
* CPU that supports SSE2 (Pentium 4 and up, Athlon64 and up)
* GPU that supports Pixel Shaders 2.0
* 512mb RAM

Recommended
* Windows Vista / Windows 7 32bit/64bit
* CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 3.2ghz or better
* GPU: 8600gt or better
* 1gb RAM (2gb if on Vista / Windows 7)

A 4690k (with OC and even then you won't get everything, wait for Ryzen if you don't like intel) and some form of half decent Nvidia card (760/750ti should be plenty, AMD can't into OGL so it's either Nvidia or waiting for an 8 core CPU that's not ridiculously overpriced to do SW rendering instead)

Star ocean. Cant figure out how to mine shit. I equip the pickaxe as an accessory but i can't mine anything.

Is there .wad injecting for N64 games? Wanna play Diddy Kong Racing on my softmodded Wii.

There is and the compatibility is terrible.
There's a compatibility list on the GBAtemp wiki, just make sure you're looking at the Wii one because the WiiU N64 wad injects are actualy much better in terms of compatibility

Does anyone have Zoinkity's English patch of Sin and Punishment? I've been searching and I keep coming along dead links. I've tried using the Vanit Studios translation, but the textures don't load up properly.

Ogre Battle, Dragon Quests, Ghost Trick.Would love any literally random psp recommendations.

Cyclo DS, Higan, PPSSPP.

idk bout him fam but ya boi twisted ah

emuparadise forums not working?

Yggdra Union
Zettai Hero Project
Jeanne d'Arc

I just got a new controller, but sticks don't like to work.
I'm thinking it is a driver problem, what drivers do you guys use?

The Persona remakes are pretty good.

I want to play Final Fantasy X, am I safer emulating it with pcsx2 or trying the HD, PC release?

How do I run Burnout 3 in 1080p?
Game is glitchy even without messing with the internal resolution

I've tried emulating it. Runs fine, but there are various graphical glitches I have no idea how to fix.

They were down the last time I checked, but now I was able to get the rom from there. Has anyone else heard of this cartridge port of the F-Zero X Expansion Kit? It runs well on Project64 2.3 with a few graphical issues.

64dd.org/dumps_p.html

forgot the link

Does anybody know how to find kickstart or workbench roms for Amiga?

I need to emulate Neo Geo games.
What's the best (and easy to use) emulator out there?
Do i need to know anything important?
Do i need a separate BIOS file, like some other systems emulators?

Whoops, my bad, i just realized i can just use MAME.

Holy molly Skygunner controlls are tank tier
I cant play like this

Anybody ever order a USB conversion for classic controllers from these guys, they're recommended by Cinemassacre on youtube but IDK about it

retrousb.com/

Friendly reminder that Project64 works fine.

Why would you even use them for emulation?

Project 64's creators haven't become faggots, have they?

They were always faggots.

what should be used then

You can still use PJ64, but do note that it has been packaged with malware in the past, and is currently packaged with popup trash.

I never once had to deal with that. Booted it up to joyfully test out a gem like SSB on it, input and saved cheat codes for Metal Mario and the polygon fighters and never had a problem except with Kirby 64 crashing before the end of the first fucking stage.

The malware was removed in July.

Don't use stable releases user, only retards use them thus only retards should be misled into thinking that PJ64 is something you have to pay for.

This isn't about whether or not you should use them, this was about how the developers are faggots that not only charge for an incomplete emulator, but have been caught putting malware in it and then shitting on the community when they get called out for it.

They don't charge for anything they just make it seem like you have to pay when you really don't, you also imply that there is such a thing as a complete emulator to begin with.

Color me surprised.

On the other hand his malware and nag screen stunt only ever affected retards who use stable releases so I don't really care to give a fuck about that even though it's scummy as fuck

Actually they did, starting with 1.7 which was unavailable to the public. You had to donate 20 dollarydoos to be a "beta tester", so people were actually pirating it to play the fucking 1.7 variants.

Eventually Jabo fucked off, leaving just Zilmar, and PJ64 essentially went dark. At some point Zilmar started it back up again and publicly released 2.0. From 2.0 to 2.2, the installer had actual fucking malware selected by default for installation. Couple years later and Zilmar started using github, and that's where you're thinking of the stable vs unstable releases.

Anyway, the original question as seen here: was about whether or not the developers are faggots, and I think with the above the obvious answer is yes.

Built my computer with an nvidia gpu so I'm enjoying ps2 emulation.

Emulation of cats in 2017

Does dolphin requires a beefy computer?

Not really, you can emulate games at native resolution and get good fps with an average pc.

How about for 1080p 60fps?

(lucky checked)

Maybe with something like Melee.

So I finally got that nunchuk in the mail and..it doesn't fucking work. Dolphin will NOT detect it on Skyward Sword. HOWEVER, I know the nunchuk does work because I can use it in non motion+ games. Its just Skyward Sword/motion+ games that do not detect my nunchuk

Sometimes albeit rarely I will get to the calibration screen after mashing alt+f5 to connect and disconnect it rapidly but it then goes right back to the "Insert the Nunchuk" screen

Another oddity is that it wont even detect the motion+ even though its built-in.

The motion+ controller is from Skyward Swords launch so I do not need the Toshiba stack, in addition, I get identical behavior when I use an original Wiimote with motion+ module

Someone please help me

Is NullDC supposed to max out my 3GHZ dual core? I know I'm stuck with integrated graphics, (Q43/45) but still. Any plugins or stable versions I can use?

is launchbox good ?

Would like to know this as well
Also playing Blood Omen Legacy of Kain

original hardware works pretty good

its gay

on the psx? don't you know theres a pc release
you should get the source port of blood omnicide

I did not know that, thanks looks pretty good

Works very well.

I just want to emulate kingdom under fire.

Is that shit done now?

I'd rather emulate on PC because I'm just not liking the original hardware as much as I thought I would, so I don't want to burn games to it. (Considering selling it, too) Is its emulation really that inferior?

emulation is always inferior, you have to accept you're going the step down for some sort of convenience.

With the Dreamcast, I'm willing. I don't even mind using something like SSF. I can't be assed to fiddle with consoles that don't have a relatively cheap library as much anymore now that I'm focusing more on PC.

Decided I'm going to start emulating more often.
My backlog has grown, and I'm never going to get physical carts/discs for so many things, so I've given up.

Time to download that 2tb collection of PS2 games :DD

different iso?

I meant popups.

I've been dipping my toes into emulation over the course of the past month, does anyone know any good emulators for dos games, like Redneck Rampage or Wolfenstein?

Every shithead from NGEMU is a kike or a twat.

ykhwong.x-y.net/

DOSBox.

There are different builds of DOSBox that may be better for things such as 3DFX Glide emulation though. If you want a way to setup games a little bit easier, use D-Fend Reloaded, it's a DOSBox front end, makes setup super simple, plus you can still use different builds with it.

You can also play around with different sound fonts if you're playing a game with General MIDI support. I like using one that uses the Roland SC-55 instruments, and you can also use MUNT to emulate a Roland MT-32.

mega.nz/#F!uV1DwDrb!uQNfMx4kYFFhttqUXyH_bQ
Here you go fag.

Came out a few months ago

Where did all the water went to?

he drank it

I want to emulate Luigi's Mansion. Which one is the best version?

tcrf.net/Luigi's_Mansion/Regional_Differences
mariowiki.com/Luigi's_Mansion#Hidden_Mansion
mariowiki.com/Luigi's_Mansion#PAL_Hidden_Mansion_Differences
PAL version seems better than the NTSC/JPN version, but I'm not to sure if the game only runs at 50hz or if there's an option for 60hz

By the time GCN was sold, basically all PAL/SECAM TVs had a 60Hz mode that allowed them to combine the higher resolution of PAL with the higher FPS of NTSC, which GCN games could take advantage of by holding B on boot (much like selecting 480p60 on NTSC).

As for Luigi's Mansion specifically, both versions are locked to 25/30FPS except in menus and cutscenes. All the 60FPS hacks I'm aware of break the game, but there are HD texture and widescreen hacks:
wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?title=Luigi's_Mansion

For reasons I recently formatted and installed a x64 OS. My available ram has nearly tripled since the last time I emulated PS2.
Will it still run as bad as it did before? Is ram irrelevant next to a good processor?

As long as you have 4GB spare on top of youre OS usage PCSX2 can't run out of RAM and generally won't top 1.2GB unless there's a particular issue with that game.

Oh yeah I love MGS5 on the megadrive, a true classic.

Please stop already. Anyone who cares about original hardware and can get it already has it. We're in an emulation thread because we want to emulate.

Is jeanne darc fully supported by ppsspp yet?

Pretty much
Still having 8gigs of RAM is pretty standard and works well.

Silent hill 2.

Just finished God Hand

i r8 3/10 ;^)

Seriously though this game is fantastic. i should of played it sooner. The emulation was a bit buggy when it comes to the visuals but it played fine at 2x native.

Do the ps2 Ace Combat games play well now? I heard they fixed those texture issues but do they have any other problems or performance issues?

Any recommended N64 emulator aside from Project64? I'm looking for some emulator with no autistic devs behind.

Holy shit you need to upgrade

The Mupen64+ core for LibRetro is excellent. Sad to say, though, grappling with the RetroArch front end's retarded smart TV-ish user interface is absolutely infuriating, and there are no WIMP front ends for LibRetro that are actively maintained.

Emulation is shit. If you aren't playing the original 1.0 release of Wind Waker on native Gamecube hardware on an authentic Zenith CRT R50V26 TV configured for maximum floating lag pixel depth input calculation in your bedroom on a bean bag chair while your parents are arguing over whether or not you should see a shrink after groping the neighbor's cat and wavedashing to school, then you're a fucking pleb who doesn't know shit about vidya gaems.

Hey guys, its been a while since I messed with emulators, what's the best emulators for NES, SNES, and Genesis right now?

On windows and/or Linux would be fine.

I'm also going to, later this month, look into grabbing a raspberry Pi and making it into a dedicated emulation box. Anyone have experience with this?

GLupeN64 and never look back.

Excuse my ignorance, but I have a question regarding Higans last version:

What does this mean? Does anyone know? Im using the 0.95 version with the balanced core because the last version works like crap for me, does SMRPG have problems on 0.95/0.94? Is it something that makes the game unplayable?

Thanks in advance

Well a quick google lead to this
forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-zelda-skyward-sword-nunchuck-not-connected-problem
And this appears to be a quick work around.
I actually have this problem while using a real wii remote. The startup screen says to plug in the nunchuk even though it's already in, and the game never moves past that screen regardless of how many times I unplug and reconnect the nunchuk. The only way to avoid it is to start with the nunchuk unplugged, then plug it in at the "please connect nunchuk" screen. After that, it'll go to the calibration screens and let me play.Only every rare once in a while, maybe 1 out of 5 tries, does it actually recognize the nunchuk at startup and let me go straight to the calibration screens as it should. It's the same on both the Toshiba and Windows stacks.
And if that works then good on you but apparently anything that requires Motion+ means it will be unstable
wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?title=The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Skyward_Sword#Wii_MotionPlus
wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?title=Wii_Remote_Plus_(RVL-CNT-01-TR)_Connection_Guide

Does anyone know of similar game to Threads of fate on ps1?
Not anything with turn based combat cause I find them boring and grindy usually

Trying to emulate Indigo Prophecy and Ico on my 710m and i5-3230m laptop , and this ghosting effect keeps popping up in both games (both are U.S. version)? What should I do? It runs at full speed by the way and this ghosting effect is the only problem.

Don't.

Also, get Nestopia, SNES9x, and Kega Fusion for the systems you mentioned. That or mednafen if you want to futz around with cores and shit.

Meant for

You replied to the wrong post.

Using dx11 and v1.4.0

What psx emulator should I be using?

Why not play the PC version?

How do I solve Ico then? Same problem.

ok so what is wrong with raspberry Pi?

Is Citra anygood? Heard something about the new builds being riddled with ads.

In god of war 2 that ghosting can be fixed by going into plugin settings, enabling hardware hacks, and turning on half pixel offset & align sprite. Not sure if its the same thing and it doesn't work for everybody. Have you checked the pcsx2 wiki on those games?

I cannot however find a way to get rid of screen tearing in gow2 and vsync isnt available to me in the settings. Anyone know whats up with this?

Their HR/PR department is infested with SJW parasites, and the rest of the company are cowed virtue-signaling lickspittles. Their products are okay, but there are a variety of alternatives if you care about that.

I haven't done it myself, but note that there are a number of prefab distros just for emulation, like Lakka.

I can only hope the Citra developers can make the 3DS Ace Attorney games playable. In the meantime, i'm sticking with Desmume.

Are there any programs that act like the random steam game picker, but instead chooses randomly from your rom library? Basically, imagine the shuffle function from a music player, but applied to retroarch or something.

Having used one, I think raspberry pi's main advantage is it's large community. Their software support is fairly decent and there are tons of tutorials to explain how to do things with it.

Aside from SJW stuff, their hardware has some disadvantages. From what I understand, to keep the price down, the board is designed in a way that results in low transfer speeds on a local network. I think I read that wireless/wired networking, the USB ports, and maybe some other stuff, all share the bandwith equivalent of a single USB 2.0 port or something. There are also some annoying bluetooth problems where the PS3 bluetooth driver will only work if nothing but PS3 controllers are connected to it wirelessly.

As far as single board computers go, the raspberry pi itself isn't too bad for it's price, but I'm really hoping the udoo x86 turns out to be good. From what I've heard, the newest odroid is decent too.