steamcommunity.com/id/lordclansman/
steamcommunity.com/id/ghostarsenal/
mega.nz/#!HMsCWSDJ!3pRMO5bHbKDCuWhXQzkE4vnmrYIeuqu8iY_PcFCDEWs
cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=70576
mega.nz/#!BMQVUThZ!S6AnWUDKg0dwTtYYwbuFHpvGUQHYMFP74C3RS_gL05k
steamcommunity.com/id/TFFoS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because you suck dicks.

Do pirate copies work online or is it coordinated via steam?

Anyone wanna play Scythe?

They need to add scripts to this game, so you can automate more board games
Like the ability to modify a chess set with a script so you can only place it in valid locations
you could potentially make your own vidya tbqh using that

Without scripts is it basically a table and models you can just move around? Could I play Texas Hold'em? Could I play DnD with character sheets and all that jazz with enough other autists?

Any board-game's possible if you're autistic enough with it. Tabletop Simulator would probably make an interesting D&D game if you set it up.

More like less of that. Automation is fucking trash. Learn the rules of chess on your own you fucking faggot.

You could turn off the scripts, of course

Not only is that awkward to do in TTS, but most times that automation is used, mods are created in a way that assumes it will be left on and people will actually use it.
It also kind of defeats the purpose of a program that allows you to SIMULATE PLAYING BOARD GAMES.

There is a certain kind of fun to be had by breaking and fudging the rules. Automation also means you can't be lenient on friends who accidentally overlooked something, played the wrong card, or just clicked on the wrong thing.

Scripts are what make meme hitler playable.

Someone be a jollyfag and gift me this plox

gib steamid

steamcommunity.com/id/drunkmonk55/

h-here you go user

I'm in the same boat. Except my friend said TT sim was a piece of shit yet plays something similar called Tabletopia.

I had a look at it.
It's a cheap, free knock off that makes you pay for a subscription to things.

I probably don't have any friends who's into this. Can I play this alone? I assume I could download user made games off steam workshop and play with strangers online or with AIs.

I just sent you an invite you faggot.

this game seems a bit expensive for what it is, it's regularly 20 bucks?

Who wants a copy?

I would but I have maybe 4 friends on steam and everyone would laugh at my games

I'll take one

I need your id.

I could use a distraction right about now.

steamcommunity.com/id/raillatot/

I have a friend that has this and has bugged me for years now to get it. i would appreciate it user steam id is Ken Wilson

may i have one?

steamcommunity.com/id/bearclaw524/

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061301443

thanks for the game

Holy shit, a TTS thread that I didn't start myself? Awesome, I just gifted it to a friend myself.

ditto

I just sent them all out. Anyone else want a copy?

You're doing god's work, user. Gonna start up a server, look for an 8/v/ on the list, pass is quesocheese

What game will you play?
Won't join now, but if you boys are still going in an hour or two, I might drop it to flip the table. Or maybe even just play the game.

For now, I have some premade MtG intro decks saved that I could just hand to people. If you people still like the game in the long term, maybe a tabletop game lies in our future.

I just like spreading good will. I've been doing for as long as I can remember. As corny as this may sound, all I care is you nerds play together, which is why I want to give out a few more copies. Don't say say a nigger was never nice to you.

There are plenty of nice black people.
There's just a lot more negative ones that we focus on.
Not sure about nu/pol/, but old Holla Forums was fine with black people that were educated and contributed to society.

I'm just avin chrismas giggle m8.

Can I ask for one?
id/manteric2

Fug, I'be been messed wid.
On chridsmass, too!

Decided on something simpler than MtG

Ah, the classic puzzle.

When all of my mates got it, there was 8 of us.
5 of us were online, and I made a puzzle of Spurdo for a joke.

Good times.
Just laughing and crying, while every now and then someone would say "we have to keep going, we've come this far"

I actually am black. I'm just bring it up as a joke.

It would be easier if you guys linked me directly, because I almost gave this to cancer.

I thought that image was your reaction to me at first.
I'm getting too rused to keep going at this point.

steamcommunity.com/id/manteric2

Damn son

Also, anyone else? I'm still in the giving mood.

I already added you.

I already have it, but add me anyway, because you are a true hero.
steamcommunity.com/id/Ardebitis

steamcommunity.com/id/i65efecs8364w39/
I hope I can play with you guys sometime.

Added you.

Also, I didn't even want this game but the 4 pack forces it on me. So I guess I'll play it.

How many did you buy?

It's 12:02am here so it's no longer Christmas for me so everyone else can go fuck themselves. I might give one more out. If there is anyone else who wants wants

Also, make sure you nerds play together.

Unless I miscounted, 7.

Just an FYI, 3 oh us are fucking around. If I added you, get in here.

That seems comfy. I'll add one of you nigs in a bit and come along.

I'm ruining this for everyone.

TTS can be quite fun, with the right game.

I want to hug everyone involved with this game

All of you fuckers need to play
Harry Potter: Hogwarts Battles
What is it? Motherfucker have you ever played Dominion? It's 4-player co-op Dominion where you work as a team to beat Hogwarts villains. The gameplay is fucking great. Rules included and there are buttons that help you play the game so you don't even have to do all the finicky bullshit management you normally have to in TTS.
Is it good? What kind of retarded question is that. It's a game about Harry Potter that plays like Dominion and you play with your team. There is a depth of strategy that you have to learn going into this game where you will be required to work with your team mates if you hope to survive, and even then occasionally a villain will just fuck your day.
There's seven years in all, each year adding new cards, villains and mechanics that make the game increasingly more complex from being just a dominion rip off meaning each other year you have to learn some new way to abuse the game if you hope to survive some of the bullshit that is thrown at you. What's that? Doomed by your second hand draw? Welcome to the later years, where shit gets real and nobody has time for your crying. This licensed game based off a childrens book series will make a man out of you or makes you quit, but if you quit you probably bitched out of Dark Souls and FTL for being "unfair".

1-4 players, set aside an hour.

Well looks like I need to buy this game, I didnt know it had so much potential. Too bad I missed all the gifts here
I really fucking love the caravan game from new vegas and the npcs are too weak for my superior intellect

Best twenty bucks I've ever spent.

We're doing this

How many other nice niggers do you know?
It's less about personal ability and more about biological compatibility. The latter comes first, but both are extremely important.
Sage for off-topic.

Ah fuck, I love KDM. Would any anons be interested in starting up a game? Don't worry if you're new, it's easy to learn/teach, and really fun. *If you want I can act as more of a DM to guide you guys through (and slightly alter the rules), it's an alternate game mode I've been wanting to try.*

JUST

So I just got off from working 12 hours on christmas eve, and 16 hours on christmas day. Is anything still going on that I can join?

8. 2 of those are related friends, I didn't want to include his whole family because I didn't want to inflate the number too much. 2 of those are immediate family. Yes the rest of my immediate family are assholes. I have an older brother and a twin sister who both took the liberal race bait. They're shitty enough as it is. Also, I don't live in a black neighborhood anymore so my contact with blacks has been reduced considerably, for better and for worse.If you're wondering how/why a black dude would end up giving video games to a bunch of strangers on an imageboard where a decent number of threads devolve into racial politics or nigger hate, I'm not bothered by it. No use getting mad over what some stranger says which isn't even about me personally. Part of the reason I pointed out that I was black is a show of goodwill. I believe in MLK's teachings and try to live by his example. Thus, instead of fighting fire with fire, I try to show that there is at least 1 black man that isn't an ass.

Sage of blogpost.

Love KDM on TTSim but

Couldn't they put SOME fucking effort into them or just not have hyper fetish art on them? Fuck.

Shit, am I too late to join this server? I just got up and found this thread.

what game you guys gonna play on the server

I'd be up for some munchkin or MtG. Or other suggestions.
i don't see an 8/v/ server tho

Best board game. Everyone should play it. There's even scripts for Widow's Walk on the workshop apparently. I don't own TTS, but I have the physical copies of Betrayal. Seriously, if you guys are looking for a game to play, play that.

ive never played MtG or munchkin but munchkin probably isn't too bad to try to get into

Anybody have the files for this game? It seems to been removed from the workshop due to copyright

Jesus christ you people are fucking cancer.

The KDM module went from one that was complete trash made by halfchan to one that was overproduced made by a faggot who thinks that having a bunch of trash he made actually fits into the aesthetic. It's depressing.

wtf is wrong wit munchkin nigger

This is you. This is you right now. This is how you sound to /tg/.

How is munchkin like that though?

shh, he's autistic

It's absolute fucking cancer with completely garbage game design. That's how it's like that.

There's nothing to the game. There aren't really many decisions to make and it always plays out in EXACTLY the same way.
Everyone slowly levels up, then once people start getting to around level 7 or 8 cooperation breaks down and everyone tries to stop the active player until they get lucky and the others run out of fuck you cards.
It's the same outcome every single time no matter who you are playing with.

I'll bet you also think that Exploding Kittens is a great game.

that doesn't sound like a very nice game

I never even played Exploding Kittens.

sounds like a more fun card game than uno and I still enjoy uno

You should try it, it's right up your alley.

Actually, I've seen screenshots of it. Looked like a meme game to me.

I'm also up for MtG though.
though i only have starter decks because i'm a shit

Munchkins is meme game

Anyone else need a copy? got an extra.

I was oing to biuy it but I'd be really happy if you gave me one we can even play

give ID friendo

steamcommunity.com/id/tibp/
Im on my laptop and I cant find my phone for the authentication code but I'll login in one hour

sent a friend request, shoot me a pm whenever you get on.

This game is fucking great.

The whole point of Tabletop Simulator is to simulate the atmosphere of playing a board game on a real table. If you actually learn the rules of a game and have friends that will play it with you, you will have a shit ton of fun just fucking around, learning rules, accidentally breaking them and generally just fucking up like you would in the real world. You can make up house rules, ignore those which you don't like, add more difficult rules to spice up the gameplay or make a completely new game from the resources you have or that you create yourself. Also, I have friends that played fucking Warhammer on this thing, which would be impossible in other circumstances. The DLC stuff is a little annoying, but I can understand that it's the only way to defend the game from copyright strikes It's not like it's impossible to get around

Are there online servers for pirated copies, if there is a client available?

If you're that close to them, just break out the cards and play with that.

Fair warning: The devs are total fucking cucks. They tagged in a bunch of SJWs like Quinn and Sarkeesian and had them write scenarios for the new expansion that came out a few months ago. They're full of anti-Trump jokes and feminist "humor"

There aren't though. I mean I used to be a die-hard VASSAL supporter, especially in the early days when TTS was le funny meme physics chess simulator. Since then, the features that have been added have left its competitors in the dust.
There isn't better. It's not perfect, but it IS the best.

Sadly people will just keep buying it, /tg/'s biggest problem as a whole is that at best they think they're immune to the SJW scourge, at worst they buy into it. It's a bad place to be, and good old Leigh Alexander is right at the forefront yet again.

Munchkin is a very poorly designed game. Game designers I've talked to have negatively referred to it as social lubricant. Meaning it's a game that you play because it's something to do, not because it's strategic or clever or so well designed that you want to play it.

/tg/ is my home board. I can tell you that they don't think they are immune. We're definitely well aware of the SJW poisoning taking place and many are very concerned about it.

/tg/'s real problem is that many refuse to simply stop purchasing games that have gone full poz. MtG and D&D, for instance, are getting pretty fucking bad these days. Do they stop buying the latest sets or books? No. Likewise, Games Workshop is a bunch of dirty jew faggots who keep butchering their own lore.. do they stop buying overpriced plastic men from them? No.

Unlike vidya, /tg/ can buy the core rules for one game and play it forever. Pirating /tg/ stuff is pretty easy too.. But certain hobbies within /tg/ are built on the idea of constantly purchasing more and more, and some refuse to accept that they need to stop supporting these companies for their own good.

Fair enough, they've gotten a lot better lately, I think they're waking up seeing the same shit go down, I'm just mad because it took them so long to get it through their heads that yes, SJWs ARE capable of shitting up this hobby too.
I guess Holla Forums has the same problem, since for a very long time gamergate losers refused anything that even looked like a boycott from SJW publishers.

And quite frankly, people need to stop supporting things like CCGs regardless of how much kool-aid their publisher has chugged.

This seems kinda fun. You guys just do board games?

Now I dont have to cut 10€ from my weekly 15€ for food. I'll tinker with the game a bit and see if I can make any game sessions for everyone

I bit the bullet and purchased the 4 pack for myself and a few friends. We'll have to set up something between /tg/ and Holla Forums.

If we get a lot going I'll but the bullet and buy it. I feel like a board game night with anons can be really funny.

We should start a Holla Forums tabletop group on discord or whatever we use now.

Fucking kill me.

You guys really giving this shit away for free? I was considering giving a copy away, but 10$ is to much for a free gift to a person I don't even know.

also what in the fuck is up with all those dlc? Back then when I bought it, it had only 2 or 3.

that fucking sucks, but you happen to have any screenshots of those?

Well, when you buy a 4 pack, isn't it discounted even more? Besides, without too many games to appeal to people, giving away games seems fair for enjoyment.

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5019348
This torrent has all dlc except the last one called darkrock ventures.

how can I argue against those digits?

Is possible to add the torrent DLC to a legit copy?

yeah, there are dlc unlockers for every game. You just pirate the dlc, add them to your game folder and then put the cracked steam_api.dll in your folder.

Using it for almost every game, Killing Floor, Payday 2, used it in Borderlands 2 back then.

Server's back up.
Name is 8/v/
Pass is "quesocheese"

I just pirated all the dlc, installing then I try to join that server.

The magic conch has spoken

I am done pirating this shit and it turns out that all the dlc is installed by default for some reason.

What a fucking waste of time, the dlc is really installed, I can join and host servers with dlc content. I pirated that shit for no reason at all.

If anyone is interested in playing dlc without buying it, you don't need that torrent all the shit is already installed.

Are you sure that you can host servers? I thought that joining DLC games was fine as long as the host owned the games but you can't be the host without owning them

My computer restarted itself for some reason. Is the server up user?

Didn't buy the game. Their names are on the box and as far as I remember from the thread on /tg/, Quinn's Haunt was called "Make America Disintegrate Again" or something like that.

The thread went to shit pretty hard due to some political shitflinging, but that was a few months ago, so I don't even know if it was archived or saved in some way.

yeah I just hosted one. I am using a dlc unlocker, it makes steam think I own those. I just wanted to host one to test if really all the dlc files are installed.

Last time I tried I couldn't connect to anyone, so yeah I'm pretty sure it uses steam for hosting stuff.

Honestly, I don't know why I pirated it. It seemed neat, but I'm not that big into board games in the first place besides maybe playing yugioh on and off which is much better played automated in my opinion.
I think I'd spend most of my time playing poker or something. which I'm not that good at anyway

What would you guys recommend for a casualfag like me to maybe get into this kind of thing?

steamworks crack allows you to play online against other people who have pirated it. I don't know if there are a lot of those by the way.

Taking the time to toy around with this a lot more now. This is actually a little bit more intuitive than I expected.

The tutorial was pretty short and simple, I was expecting at least 5 minutes of shortcuts and bullshit

I wanted to try that on Tabletop Simulator, but I need to figure out how to play the game and I still need to get used to the interface.

Right now, I'm just dicking around with the different tools and settings. Some of the included stuff like the bears have built in animations, like walking around when you drag them, making them attack, and dying when you're done with them.

As the default GM for my group, I find these features very useful.

Sorry about that, got pulled away. It is now.
Name: 8/v/
Pass: quesocheese

Yes. I gave about 7 of them out.

You do realize that the whole point of this game was to not have exactly what you just described? It is a literal tabletop simulator, not just a collection of boardgames converted to vidya form.

also, I'd like a copy if you have any more.

But why spread copies like this if devs support sjw?

Look, if you guys regularly host servers here, you can all play together on a pirated copy too.

They do?

I just heard about it today too.

Dude, they are talking about a board game

That was in reference to the developers of a single board game playable with the simulator.
Read more carefully.

I thought it was one of the dlc's in game.

No, Betrayal is not in the DLC, you can find it in the workshop as any other game but is not working with the devs

Anyone got a server up right now?
8/v/ down

Actually just played. Quinn wrote "Make America Disintegrate Again" with basically saying Trump is the devil without using his name. Sarkeesian co-wrote some other scenario. The scenarios don't seem as good over all. Not god awful but just not that great.

Anything especially stupid/funny? or is just a really lame "Trump is bad" propaganda?

Can i have a extra copy pls
steamcommunity.com/id/lordclansman/

anyone wanna play?

Just made one.
Name is 8ch
Pass is nigger
Get in here.

I will play any game someone is willing to teach me and you speak english clearly

steamcommunity.com/id/ghostarsenal/

Holla Forums was never civic nationalist faggot

my game crashed, is our Masterpiece game RIP?

I can't find the room again

maybe host's computer died :(
was having fun though

That fucking cross was mine for the taking

Computer did die.
Will be restarting in a sec.

One rule I overlooked is that the owner can bid on his own painting in a private auction. Also having 1 more to make 4 people would spice it up quite a bit.

Server back up.
Same name and password as before.

Mario Party TTS when

ron paul Holla Forums was

i miss ron paul Holla Forums

"Ron Paul Holla Forums" Was desperation for the best out of what was available because there was no immigration hawk running and 3 of the 6 candidates were on the gang of 8. and one of them supported them IE Romney.

If Buchanan had run in 2008 we'd have picked him.

Or 2012 for that matter

gg

gg no re

AAAAAAAAAAA

I remember when I played Risk Legacy on TTS. We nuked the middle east and made america great again.

I'm here, you wanna play somethin? Hopefully there's two other lurker anons that would join, I'd like to play Lord of the Rings Risk.

Yeah, I'm in, downloading now

I'm hosting one, same details
name: 8ch
pw: nigger

I got the dlc unlocker ready if anyone is interested. This is my version:
mega.nz/#!HMsCWSDJ!3pRMO5bHbKDCuWhXQzkE4vnmrYIeuqu8iY_PcFCDEWs
But you can also download it here from it's source:
cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=70576
This is not a crack, just a dlc unlocker, unless there is a way to config this to work as a crack, but I don't know anything about that.

Anyway, it works very simple, you open the .rar file and you should see 2 files into it, cream_api.ini and a creamapi 7z file. We need the 7z file now, we come back to the .ini later. You open the 7z file and chose between the log or nonlog build, they are both the same. You have to extract those into your gamefolder but before you so you rename the steam_api in your game folder to steam_api_o. After that you copy all those files into your game folder and replace them. Then we go back to the main folder and copy the first cream_api.ini into the game folder, replacing the existing one. And this way you can unlock all dlc.

Motherfuckin' Lords of Waterdeep
Spookyskulls for the Spookyskull throne

In that particular scenario, if the traitor wins the flavor text is a retardedly long description of how ebil "President" is and he wants to blow up the sun and feed the planet to an evil space monster. The writing is pretty shit for all the new scenarios. Also it contains shitty references to things like having an item be literally called Boomstick, an event that's basically Ash's hand going rogue, and a Chainsaw that only works if you make the noises for it.

The entire flavor and setting of this game is ruine with Widow's walk. Just play vanilla.

What's with shitty writers and using gratuitous reference as a substitute for content, Anthony Cuck does the same

It's because they're not actually witty, they just parrot what other people say. In other words, because they're shitty writers. I really wish it wasn't this bad and maybe the other scenarios are a little better, but the one I played last night as a traitor had retardedly long flavor text for the start, a shitload of special monsters and other text which led to the win text being quite literally "Mwa ha ha ha".

Does anyone wanna play a quick-ish game of modified risk?

The change is every player is randomly assigned a capital from a pool at the start of the game, that they have to defend- or else they lose. This means that blitzkrieg tactics to knock a player out by grabbing their capital are viable, meaning you have to defend yours heavily. It also means you don't have to mop up all of a practically beaten player's armies.

Name: Risk: Dangerous meme fights
Password: 8chins

Would be cool if you could spawn items too as a visitor. I would love to have a banana next to my seat every time I play.

Fuck yes KDM. The only kikestarter that has ever completely delivered on all of its promise.
t. bakcer

Isn't the host able to set that?

3 lads ingame, if nobody else shows up we'll start.

I wasn't able to find a option for that. There is one to disable table flip.

promoting a user allows them access to those commands

well what are the chances of me getting promoted without begging for it?

Thanks for the tutorial, sorry for my shitty mouse not fucking working half of the time

As long as you don't start breaking stuff is not a huge deal

It barely qualifies as a game.

Of course not, it's a platform.

Doesn't make it any less comfy though.

Is that so.

server's up and it's pretty b e a u t i f u l
8ch
nigger

Oh yeah? So when are those side scenarios for the messengers going to be finished and shipped out?

You guys planning on playing good games or are you just going to dick around with jigsaw puzzles and shitty CCGs?

We'll prolly switch to something else after this game

Shitty CCG is redundant

Server when?

Maybe we should have a list of games before we make a room and try a bunch of "The image you request does not exists or is no longer available" meme bullshit

Kingdom Death: Monster (very flexible game in terms of players leaving suddenly/falling asleep, not naming names here)
Betrayal at House on the Hill (easy to learn, easy to set up)
I'll host a server for KDM if at least a couple of anons are interested.

I really want to learn how to play KDM

gib gift and i'll play it

You just had to hit me where it hurts, didn't you.

SUPPOSEDLY this new KS we'll get them. I wouldn't hold my breath though. He seems more intent on releasing promos with cheating-tier gear cards attached.

What about slutty animu girls? I heard something about the KS for Kingdom Death and slutty animu girls but don't know the details

Go to the kikestarter and look at the updates for KDM 1.5, tons of pinups of the slutty anime girls you speak of.

Game is laggy, buggy, difficult to control, nobody plays seriously for even the most simple games, and looks awful, even for Unity. My biggest case of buyer's remorse, hands down.

So why the hell are you playing it?

it's okay user, I'll play games with you

Oh yes. There will be sluts.

I have a KDM server up if anyone's interested.
name: 8ch
password: nigger

Time for an upgrade, user.
The most accurate part of your post.
Controls beautifully for a physics-driven implementation of tabletop games.
Get better friends.
This is a fault of the people adding games to TTS, not of TTS.

In other words, no u

And, for the faggots out there, there's shit like this.

Netlaggy, not FPS laggy.

The entire environment is a single low-poly table, a skybox, with default lighting and no postprocessing. I'm not just talking models and textures which are modders jobs, though those are lame too, or at least the stock games' are. I don't need next-gen megatextures and volumetric lighting, I'd just like it to feel less like Unity File>New Project. That's what I mean by ugly.

I respect your opinion but I just wanted some justification on those points since I just can't stand this game, for those reasons.

Game is not very pretty and I don't see more competent devs testing their luck in this copyright minefield but it gets the job done (outside of bugs)
As another user wrote, is far from perfect but is the better thing we have.
Instead of judging it for its craftsmanship (or lack of it) I think its value lies in what it can accomplish as a tool

I might start another DnD group aside from my main one, add me if you might be interested. I can DM but I'm not fantastic at it. We'll be playing 5e. Add me if interested
steamcommunity.com/id/drunkmonk55/

Yes.

aside from the memes, it's really not that well designed of a card game. the rules for attack and defense values are the most arbitrary I've seen and calculating makes the game go by slowly

And that's why I don't like people like you. If a homeless guy asks me for money in the streets and I have extra cash I will give him some, no matter if he's going to buy drugs with that, that's his choice, I wanted to help him, maybe if I had the time I would bring food to them but you get my point? Why is it so hard for you to give a free game to a random internet guy that want's it?

I dunno. I lurked a lot before Trump ran for president and even then things were much more of a mix of people who hated blacks and those that were okay with them. It was just less homogeneous and more diverse back then…
I miss old Holla Forums.

I'm tempted to run a game or two of Heroscape, but I'll go ahead and say that it's a 2-4 player game, depending on the scenario. So most of you nigs would be stuck watching unless someone starts up a second 8ch room.

I've added you, romangarage is my steam id.

Well I never give more than 1€ to those guys.

next time censor names.

Fix your shit Chodemonkey

ok niggers. I made some cards using the deck editor it came with, in the editor the images fit, but ingame it cuts off the bottom. How2fix ?

When it asked for the high and wide of the deck, you wrote the dimensions of the deck instead of the template

Start by getting good scans, then we'll talk.
Garbage in, garbage out.

That's not very nice, let him get a feel of how the editor works first, game is not particularly good or very pretty anyway

This game is super comfy in VR, just sayan…

Someone already recreated most of the cards for Tabletop format. Not sure if more were added later, this is what I got.

mega.nz/#!BMQVUThZ!S6AnWUDKg0dwTtYYwbuFHpvGUQHYMFP74C3RS_gL05k

steam id omniao
Name is Gluck Tag

A-user-kun, I-I don't u-understand

Blowing my mind tbqh famalam

whoa, I can shitpost and play games?
Neat.

I just wanna play monopoly.
Join me, server name is Jorgel

Anyone gonna host a server?
p-pretty please?

Well then, guess not.

Sure.
Name: 8ch
Pass: Nigger
Going to start up Masterpiece unless anyone has a better idea of what to play.

Oh shit, noticed only an hour after you posted. Seems gone now.

I can put it back up, if you or anyone else still wants to play.

We can try, I guess.

Alright.
Same room name and password.

Well, I'm up for tabletop again. I hope more people join the next time someone hosts.

I wanna play chess but I haven't in a long time and don't want to get creamed. Anyone a kid-tier chess player wanna sharpen the mind with me?

Could you elaborate on this? Google gives me nothing.

Eww wow? Holla Forums groups?

You'd find some pretty great lads to play with if you were more social, user

bump

So what are the rules in Betrayal if you already know haunt? keep it to yourself and try really hard to not meta game it?

why is this game so hard to find open servers for

Play a better game that's not popular only because it was featured on a youtube series with Wil Wheaton and Felicia Day.

In the rulebook it says you're allowed to choose a different haunt if everyone vetoes it.

Also if any of you wants to donate me a copy I'm down for some board games with fellow autists.

steamcommunity.com/id/TFFoS

I don't use steam to play vidya much.

wet te feck? Your router broken or something? I can host and find servers perfectly fine.